The Cheeky Archivist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Snapseed.jpg

Anonymus Fluhre

A book holds a house of gold.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Wonder if this will somehow top season 3 for being the worst season so far?
Depends, third season was bad because they didn't think they would get another season and they couldn't finish the series on their own terms. Now they maybe getting three more seasons and some holiday specials.

Also, for those rating my post "late" I got that information from an inside source.

cactus

Cactus Juice Connoisseur
kiwifarms.net
Depends, third season was bad because they didn't think they would get another season and they couldn't finish the series on their own terms. Now they maybe getting three more seasons and some holiday specials.

Also, for those rating my post "late" I got that information from an inside source.
Someone posted the info before you though from a Twitter announcement.

Maxliam

You all disgust me.
kiwifarms.net
How has the April 1st Season 4 premiere not been posted yet? It got rave reviews by the real fans
Reminder: this actually aired on television(although the online version here is unedited, portions were bleeped on live broadcast).
/co/ loved it, and circulates a collage of angry tweets about it from presumed redditors.
This has to be one of the funniest things I've seen from adult swim. I unironically would watch an Australian version of the show.

EDIT: This should be played by Australia's Board of Tourism. This makes me wanna go on a walkabout and do a chin wag with your blokes and Sheilas.

Maybe drink a few too many Victoria Bitters and have a row with a Drop Bear or Roo.

Last edited:

Wakko Warner

kiwifarms.net
No, Watchmojo! You don't know what you're doing!

I agree that the WatchMojo video is flawed. For one thing, I've only seen child fans of Teen Titans Go! and barely any people older than that who are devoted to the show. But the video does make a point about Rick and Morty and The Loud House (I've heard of the Loudcest thing, and then there's also the people who claim to have crushes on the younger characters).

I imagine what he might say now: "Imma let you finish, but Rick and Morty is the best cartoon of all time. Of all time!"
an unholy trifecta of autism
FOyDEXeDvkrjIo-8qagBERaVAQlhtgWAddZY_4eheHk.png
If you think that making a figurine out of a popular meme from the show is bad, check out this piece of merchandise from this show that I once saw at FYE:
rickmortcandypicklechocolate__29353.1512759963.jpg

The idea of pickle-flavored chocolate sounds disgusting, and I don't think anyone in the fandom would buy this, even if it had their favorite pickle-turned scientist on the packaging!

How has the April 1st Season 4 premiere not been posted yet? It got rave reviews by the real fans
Reminder: this actually aired on television(although the online version here is unedited, portions were bleeped on live broadcast).
/co/ loved it, and circulates a collage of angry tweets about it from presumed redditors.
Is this where they got the idea from? That was the first thing that came into my head when I saw this video.

A Welsh Cake

Consistently losing at Rwgbi
kiwifarms.net
I agree that the WatchMojo video is flawed. For one thing, I've only seen child fans of Teen Titans Go! and barely any people older than that who are devoted to the show. But the video does make a point about Rick and Morty and The Loud House (I've heard of the Loudcest thing, and then there's also the people who claim to have crushes on the younger characters).

I imagine what he might say now: "Imma let you finish, but Rick and Morty is the best cartoon of all time. Of all time!"

If you think that making a figurine out of a popular meme from the show is bad, check out this piece of merchandise from this show that I once saw at FYE:
rickmortcandypicklechocolate__29353.1512759963.jpg

The idea of pickle-flavored chocolate sounds disgusting, and I don't think anyone in the fandom would buy this, even if it had their favorite pickle-turned scientist on the packaging!

Is this where they got the idea from? That was the first thing that came into my head when I saw this video.
Hey, if you don’t have sexual fantasies about prepubescent siblings then how can you say you love the loud house?

Wakko Warner

kiwifarms.net
And if the Pickle Rick candy wasn't enough, there's now a Pickle Rick game coming out. This is part of the description for said product:
Cryptozoic said:
Based on the insanely popular Rick and Morty episode “Pickle Rick.” Google it. Literally thousands of memes, T-Shirts, fan art creations, etc.
Maybe the creator or seller of the game is as obsessed with the show as the fans are! But wait, there's even more merchandise of that obnoxious pickle meme, which shows how much the creators are trying to cash in on a meme the fans totally went nuts over. You can wear him on your feet, have him store cash and cards, own a journal with him on it, drink your water from him, cuddle up with a blanket of him, and there's even freaking Pickle Rick underwear! The list of products based on this one-time annoying joke just goes on and on....

c-no

Gluttonous Bed Shitter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
And if the Pickle Rick candy wasn't enough, there's now a Pickle Rick game coming out. This is part of the description for said product:

Maybe the creator or seller of the game is as obsessed with the show as the fans are! But wait, there's even more merchandise of that obnoxious pickle meme, which shows how much the creators are trying to cash in on a meme the fans totally went nuts over. You can wear him on your feet, have him store cash and cards, own a journal with him on it, drink your water from him, cuddle up with a blanket of him, and there's even freaking Pickle Rick underwear! The list of products based on this one-time annoying joke just goes on and on....
For a second I thought you'd be referring to Piccled Ricc
If anyone wants to play this knock off, it's here.