The Right Opinion or Down the Rabbit Hole

• The Right Opinion

Votes: 4 4.9%
  • Down the Rabbit Hole

Votes: 78 95.1%

• Total voters

Justtocheck

kiwifarms.net
The Right opinion if you are watching this, fix your teeth. When the photo of you came out it they looked like old brown horse teeth. I bet from all the earl grey tea you've been drinking. No shit you have too use an anime avatar to hide them.

Also The Right opinon; I fucking hate wannabe gestapos of morals and quality in youtube. Even if you are right, you are still an arrogant asshole. At least down the rabithole makes it more like a "historical chronicle" style and doesn't go around accusing other people.

Deadwaste

null is a GODDAMN SHIT BITCH
kiwifarms.net
i like how literally no one chose tro over down the rabbit hole. but yeah, dtrh is better content

Reactions: Stay safe

RetardedCat

javascript is the future, Josh.
kiwifarms.net
I'm gonna have to agree with the previous posters, Fredrik makes comfy fucking videos and he's only really interested in telling the story of whatever obscure shit he's stumbled into.

Nguyen Van Phuoc

Newfag
kiwifarms.net
I hate the way TRO videos are overedited. Every frame always has some sort of filter or some wacky transition going on. It's disorienting and it seems more like he's showing off rather than giving information. Comparatively, DtRH is much simpler, but I can actually watch it without getting a headache.

I also hate the name The Right Opinion as well. Making that your channel name just makes it look like you have a stick up your ass.

EDIT: Turns out TRO doesn't even edit his own videos.

Last edited:

GogglyGoblin

kiwifarms.net
In Knudsen's video where he reads his Lovecraft & Ito essay, when he's done reading and is preparing for the q&a his gf appears, they talk a little and before leaving kisses his cheek which makes him go awwwww.
This makes him the objectively superior choice, I bet the other faggot is a furry or something.

pierce your heart

Not suitable for close quarters combat
kiwifarms.net
Are they really comparable? I haven't watched much of TRO but he strikes as a youtube drama channel while Knudsen is a documentarian for obscure stuff, mostly on the internet but not exclusively. DTRH is better nonetheless
In Knudsen's video where he reads his Lovecraft & Ito essay, when he's done reading and is preparing for the q&a his gf appears, they talk a little and before leaving kisses his cheek which makes him go awwwww.
This makes him the objectively superior choice, I bet the other faggot is a furry or something.
about that .

cactus

Cactus Juice Connoisseur
kiwifarms.net
I hate the way TRO videos are overedited. Every frame always has some sort of filter or some wacky transition going on. It's disorienting and it seems more like he's showing off rather than giving information. Comparatively, DtRH is much simpler, but I can actually watch it without getting a headache.

I also hate the name The Right Opinion as well. Making that your channel name just makes it look like you have a stick up your ass.
How is he showing off if he has other people edit for him?

• Informative
Reactions: Nguyen Van Phuoc
I didn't know who The Right Opinion was until you motivated me to go look him up.

First thing I see is a cartoon avatar of a fag in a suit with a top hat and monocle.

That's all I need to know. He's trash.

KillThemCrackasBabies

kiwifarms.net
TRO has the same problem I have with Jim Sterling in that even if it's a topic I'm interested in and want to watch, his grating accent and obnoxious mannerisms completely tuen me off of it. Fred might be guilty of simply reading most of his subjects off of ED and Lolcow Wiki, but damn if I don't enjoy the videos all the same.

Reactions: Shokew

NumberingYourState

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The general rule of thumb on YouTube is if you have to put a bunch of chromatic flair, lens flair, and fuzziness to the picture in your preview thumbnail to generate interest, it's either boring, obnoxious, or some combination of the two. At least Knudsen keeps a consistent theme with his monotone, it works for his format.

As a tangent...

Memology 101 for the most part avoids commentating with his real voice, which helps because of his very thick accent or possible difficulties with maintaining English. He gets the bare minimum down in under ten minutes, mostly under five from recent sagas, and splits focus series into multiple, digestible videos focused on one aspect of an issue at any given time.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino