The Rise of the Technocrats - ... and the Fall of Labor Power

• ATTN NEW USERS: I strongly suggest using a real, alter-ego email address from a reputable provider and using a Password Manager to securely keep tack of it. If you forget your email and password I cannot restore your account. These are good practices in general so stop being lazy.

Drain Todger

Unhinged Doomsayer
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If you stand back and look at the shape of the world in the past twenty years, nothing really makes any sense at all.

Killing nearly a million people in Iraq seems like disproportionate retribution for the few thousand who died on 9/11. Afghanistan was always a lost cause. Libya and Syria were doing fine before we started color revolutions there and then bombed them. And always, the endless refugee crisis, where nobody seems to ask where these people came from or why they'd flee their home countries for Europe. We've been through two massive recessions, and Big Finance has won both of them. Millions of people in the younger generation in the US and other wealthy Western countries possess a tiny fraction of their nations' respective wealth and have delayed many life milestones, like buying a house or starting a family. Instead, they sit at their parents' home, indulging in empty pleasures for a hefty subscription fee. We are told that our vacations are destroying the environment, while, at the same time, our economy is totally reliant on international shipping in container ships that each produce millions of commuter vehicles' worth of pollution.

As always, the political debate never seems to relate to any of these things at all. The media and the pundits have become a "psychobabble engine", the sole purpose of which is to stoke racial and gender-based divisions and keep working-class people squabbling over irrelevancies, intentionally overshadowing matters of class struggle and foreign policy. Why is this happening?

It's happening because the ruling class are implementing a technocratic society. I could just leave it at that, but I think this requires further elaboration.

The ruling class believe the following things:
  • The Earth is grossly overpopulated, well past its carrying capacity, and any further additions to the population, especially in first-world countries where people's per-capita carbon footprint is larger, would be catastrophic for the environment.
  • We are on track to experience complete agricultural collapse by the end of the century, with arable land, phosphorus, and fresh water supplies being totally depleted, and drought and desertification taking their place.
  • New disruptive technologies threaten to unseat the ruling class by removing their monopoly on the use of force, such as drone warfare and biohacking. They foresee a world where anyone, anywhere, can be assassinated with zero attribution by VNSAs, or where some psycho in his basement can cook up a super-pox and kill billions.
  • Automation will make billions of people basically obsolete, anyway, threatening to unravel the social fabric completely.
  • We are on the verge of a massive, global, populist uprising.
They are caught in a bind. They are totally dependent upon GDP growth to maintain their power, and yet, they are predicting a collapse and reversal into degrowth, with the inevitable result of mass social unrest, revolution, et cetera.

So, what is their plan?
  • Massively erode labor power. After all, in an oligarchy, money is power, and making sure all of it flows uphill is a good way to make sure that the legislature always answers to the needs of the rich before anyone else. Get rid of full-time employment and replace it with temp jobs; contract labor, gigs, for-hire work, et cetera. Keep people hungry and desperate.
  • De-politicize the economy. Take it completely out of the hands of the politicians and place control of the economy in the hands of a select few elite economists, with the aim of establishing economic multilateralism; overachievers are punished, and poor nations get foreign aid and preferential loans.
  • Aim for making a "Global Brazil". Destroy the middle class, destroy racial and national affiliations and replace them with a "universal consumer-serf" whose only loyalty is to brand name goods.
  • Pull up the ladder. Create a permanent caste system with no mobility between castes. If someone is born a serf, they will always be a serf.
  • Buy up all agricultural land and take over stewardship of it, forcing the rural population into cities.
  • Replace private property ownership with servitization, such that people continuously pay a fee to rent things that they previously would have owned in perpetuity, with the general aim of collecting revenue multiple times from the same unit of production.
  • Massively curtail civil liberties across the board. Implement mass surveillance and a social credit system tied to an implanted ID. Make all money 100% cashless, digital, blockchain-based and centrally controlled, with an automated system that examines the factors of production and limits what it can be spent on accordingly. Control how much people are allowed to travel, how many children they're allowed to have, ration their access to specific goods by giving them monthly quotas for resource-intensive things like hailing a driverless cab or buying meat.
  • Eventually, mind control. Particularly the kind that can be used to suppress feelings of discontent that could lead to unrest, by creating in people a sense of artificial satiety, similar to antidepressant drugs but much more powerful (like Soma from Brave New World).

Did you notice something, there? None of that had anything to do with race or gender politics. Not a goddamn thing. Basically, discussion of technocracy has been shoved outside the Overton Window. It's not a part of common political discourse at all. In fact, most political discourse today is cooked up as a distraction to keep people from talking about the rise of technocracy as a sociopolitical movement and program advanced by the Elite. People unwittingly contribute to the rise of technocracy with every little thing we do. Your Netflix and Hulu subscriptions? Your Amazon Prime purchases? That's a donation to the technocracy.

Modern tech companies create the same value as traditional companies while employing orders of magnitude fewer people. Every time you solicit a tech company for some service or another, you are not putting money in the pockets of laborers. You are giving it to the oligarchs.

What will the world of tomorrow look like? Simple. You get up out of bed, in your 50 square foot prison cell of an apartment with a communal kitchen, where you cannot possibly start a family. You drink a Soylent, put on your VR helmet, and now, you're at work. Your boss has decided that the office should look like Laputa from Laputa: Castle in the Sky, thanks to a cross-promotion with Studio Ghibli, but it's basically just a cheesy next-gen Second Life where you sit around and get eyestrain. All the services between work and home have been eliminated. There are no more restaurants, no more bookstores, no more gas stations, no more dry cleaners, and no more daycares. If you need something, a drone will drop it off on a balcony, or wheel it to your front door, but we'd much rather you indulge in some Meta Digital Goods® and help save the environment. There, see, was that so hard? You just spent fifty NWO Credits from your monthly allowance to buy a fake chair for your fake 3500-square-foot home in your fake-o-vision goggles. The only people who are actually allowed to own things are an Elite who have left humanity behind, living in islands of insulated opulence that you could not possibly dream of.

Your perpetual childhood is just beginning.

Drain Todger

Unhinged Doomsayer
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
They may try, but ultimately will not succeed and everything will fall apart anyway. Do you really think the government would give away their power?
What you think of as the "government" never really had any power. That's the secret. Politicians are little more than puppets. Paid actors. Their purpose is to give people the illusion that voting matters. All matters of real import are decided by the Trumanites, a network of bureaucrats, civil servants, contractors, and intelligence agencies who form the basis of the Permanent State, and who have always answered exclusively to the oligarchs. The Shadow Government is actually not nearly as hidden as people believe. They're right in front of your face. They're Halliburton and Booz Allen Hamilton. They're hundreds of different private intelligence and consultancy firms who serve the bureaucrats and the intelligence community.

Fek

What could possibly go wrong?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
They may try, but ultimately will not succeed and everything will fall apart anyway. Do you really think the government would give away their power?
Forgive me for the following, as I'm not intending to single you out. You just provided the perfect example:

This is some very, very telling insight into the mind of joe normal. The mental separation of governments from the elite is sadly far too commonplace. It actually reminds me a bit of people who will try a similar argument along the lines of:
"The elite aren't cooperating! They're just out for themselves, and so their motivations seems similar,"
or
"There is no global conspiracy to ruin life as we know it! Come on, these people are still just human and incompetent like the rest of us,"
etc.

The infinite amount of what I can only really describe under its silly/childish term "copium" or "hopium" will never cease to amaze me. Use your eyes, dear reader, and witness what has been going on before you over the last two years, even. Look at how much the world has changed, in two piddly years, compared to the rest of your life. Doesn't it seem a little orchestrated? A little planned? A little coordinated!?

Seriously. 40 mins of your time for the sake of some understanding. Please watch this when you have some time.

But you'd already know all of that if you were willing to simply fucking look and see. Todger eluded to much of it in the OP, and I'd wager anyone with this sort of stance breezed it (if they read it at all) and stayed stuck to this pure fucking coping mechanism of "the good guys win" or "lol human incompetence" or whatever. Those of you reluctant to budge from your delusions of how the world works need to find the courage to do so. If you don't? This shit is never going to stop, and one day you're going to be kneeling in the mud lined up with other "useless eaters" somewhere wondering how it all went so wrong while knowing deep down..your own inaction was your undoing.

Maurice Caine

I owe ya one.
kiwifarms.net
Forgive me for the following, as I'm not intending to single you out. You just provided the perfect example:

This is some very, very telling insight into the mind of joe normal. The mental separation of governments from the elite is sadly far too commonplace. It actually reminds me a bit of people who will try a similar argument along the lines of:
or
etc.

The infinite amount of what I can only really describe under its silly/childish term "copium" or "hopium" will never cease to amaze me. Use your eyes, dear reader, and witness what has been going on before you over the last two years, even. Look at how much the world has changed, in two piddly years, compared to the rest of your life. Doesn't it seem a little orchestrated? A little planned? A little coordinated!?

Seriously. 40 mins of your time for the sake of some understanding. Please watch this when you have some time.

But you'd already know all of that if you were willing to simply fucking look and see. Todger eluded to much of it in the OP, and I'd wager anyone with this sort of stance breezed it (if they read it at all) and stayed stuck to this pure fucking coping mechanism of "the good guys win" or "lol human incompetence" or whatever. Those of you reluctant to budge from your delusions of how the world works need to find the courage to do so. If you don't? This shit is never going to stop, and one day you're going to be kneeling in the mud lined up with other "useless eaters" somewhere wondering how it all went so wrong while knowing deep down..your own inaction was your undoing.
Because it all reads like you forgot to take your schizo meds this morning, man. I read those stupid futurology publications and from my understanding of things, this just isn't viable. It's like what people in 1960 thought what 1970 would look like and so on. The truth is nobody knows what the future has to hold and if you ask me I don't think current trends are set to last very long.

Now I don't know how 2030 will look like but I'm certain I won't be in a ditch with other four motherfuckers bawling my eyes out while some motherfucker from hell offs me. There can't be some global plan of international Jewry like the one you'd describe because it would be literally impossible to pull off. At least that's how I see it. The world changed from 2019 to 2021 just how it has always changed. You couldn't expect the 2010s to go on forever, right? Those are my two cents on the matter. The million-dollar answer is just how things are gonna turn out... and nobody quite knows yet.

Fek

What could possibly go wrong?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Because it all reads like you forgot to take your schizo meds this morning, man.
Heh..yeah, that's always the crux of the issue. Me from 5 years ago would have said the same thing. Some people I know would have said the same thing mere months ago, even. It's very hard, by design, to approach these topics with most. The burden of proof is very high in the eyes of an average joe, and they are almost always unwilling to hear you out in the process. The sheer amount of information overload that can occur in trying to get someone else up to speed is plenty on its own to cause backlash.
I read those stupid futurology publications and from my understanding of things, this just isn't viable. It's like what people in 1960 thought what 1970 would look like and so on.
While I can sympathize with your sentiment (the publications you reference do sound insane..if horrifying), I do have to ask: Compared to the 60s, how much wealth do you suppose is concentrated in the hands of the elite (read that as "the technocrats" if you'd like) in present day? How many companies are now owned by a handful of investors compared to then? How much has centralization progressed since then?

To answer, in short: there has never been a single moment in the entirety of human history where so few have owned so much. Wealth = power.
There can't be some global plan of international Jewry like the one you'd describe because it would be literally impossible to pull off. At least that's how I see it.
Okay, so we seem to disagree on the capability of the elite to pull off..let's call it "coordinated mass change" across the world. Can I ask you how you view the current Wu Flu panic? Do you not find it even the slightest bit strange that governments across the world all responded to this virus in such similar manners, and with such speed? That they offer the same brands of rushed unvetted injections? That the few countries who went against this madness saw their leaders deposed through any means possible? How's the former Haitian president these days?

I think the elite are far more capable than you are giving them credit, and I can prove how they do it in the most normie-friendly video possible:
Yes, yes, I know I'm cutting into your time more, dear reader. I fucking challenge you to give that your attention (it has good pacing with quite a pay-off as it goes on) and then tell me they are incapable of mass coordinated changes.
The world changed from 2019 to 2021 just how it has always changed.
Would you say the rate of change was within average boundaries compared to any other two year period of your life thus far? Was it even close?
Those are my two cents on the matter.
I appreciate it. I'd get it if you "didn't wanna waste more time on the tinfoil" after that. The problem with this topic is just how big of a can of worms it opens up to even try to get someone else up to speed. It's nearly impossible to do, though Todger did a pretty good job of summarizing in his OP.

BeepBoopBeepBoop

kiwifarms.net
I don't think it'll be a global Brazil, Brazil would be a best case scenario unless you mean like the movie Brazil. I think it'd be South Africa in the US and Europe. Despite everything, I don't believe the people in charge are that competent even with AI tools to help policing, people are dumber. @Drain Todger I think you raise some good points about the Elites or whatever asperations, but I think part of it is a stand alone complex. There doesn't really need to be a lot of issues forced because overt methods are not needed, people will do something without really thinking about because in the moment it sounds like a good idea to chip your citizens, it would be a net positive right?

My real fear is knowing that this is Babel or Babylon. We're lead by bold idiots who will crush everyone below them to appease their God Complex before it all falls down. Call me a doomer or whatever, but I don't think you really can do too much. At most it's resist in your own way, keep to your family. Resist by staying in touch with your family, have a shack in the woods with a water wheel for power. Be like that Russian family that fled the Revolution by hiding in the woods until all their enemies killed each other.

Drain Todger

Unhinged Doomsayer
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Consider how crazy the past couple years have actually been. We were told it was a “conspiracy theory” when dozens of world leaders and public figures suddenly started spouting the same slogans.

That shows coordination, on a massive scale. It also demonstrates that our politicians are puppets, willing to follow a single, global agenda if their masters pressure them to. Governments won’t relinquish their power? It appears they already have, to an extent that most would find preposterous.

BeepBoopBeepBoop

kiwifarms.net
Consider how crazy the past couple years have actually been. We were told it was a “conspiracy theory” when dozens of world leaders and public figures suddenly started spouting the same slogans.

View attachment 2717786

That shows coordination, on a massive scale. It also demonstrates that our politicians are puppets, willing to follow a single, global agenda if their masters pressure them to. Governments won’t relinquish their power? It appears they already have, to an extent that most would find preposterous.
It's funny to read about the world before the Clintons and 9/11. It seems alien, the internet changed a lot, but old conspiracy theories from the militia years always shock me with how they were never really wrong. It wasn't the UN, but international finance was talked about. People were always called Nazi, but it was more fringe left on the internet. Also there are a ton of theories that McVeigh was a glowie because of some tank training video that looks like him. I feel bad for kids growing up now, I barely remember what it was like pre-9/11. Covid, all the bullshit is worse than that because it's a global bullshit.

I disagree that it's massive coordination. I think it's just basic soundbyte and buzzword, that's the meme they are pushing. I think a lot of Elites work together, there are always these little soundbytes you aren't crazy for noticing. It's really easy to push ideas in this age. Youtube removed dislikes because they can't allow the smallest bit of dissent. Like I said we are Babel, I'd love to know if there's a Nimrod or if it's just a bunch of old fucks jerking each other off while waiting to stab one another in the back.

Oh yeah, you aren't crazy. But everyone with enough power can force a meme, it's a damn shame jingles fell out of style.

mr.moon1488

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
  • The Earth is grossly overpopulated, well past its carrying capacity, and any further additions to the population, especially in first-world countries where people's per-capita carbon footprint is larger, would be catastrophic for the environment.
Frankly, I don't think they actually believe this, because if they did they'd have views on niggers that would even be extreme by my standards.

19616516919616981.gif

Drain Todger

Unhinged Doomsayer
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I
Frankly, I don't think they actually believe this, because if they did they'd have views on niggers that would even be extreme by my standards.

View attachment 2717837
Absolute population growth isn’t the metric they’re going by. Environmental impact per capita is. The Elites don’t care about one additional human if that person lives in a shanty and eats bushmeat. They do care if that person rides in a Chevy Suburban to the local Olive Garden and gorges themselves on the Never Ending Pasta Bowl.

C41BB8EF-AC48-4DAE-917A-C3BCB16FA3CB.png

Splinters RCVD ✞

Babylon comes, but there is hope!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
To give my thoughts to this:
And the light of a candle shall shine no more at all in thee; and the voice of the bridegroom and of the bride shall be heard no more at all in thee: for thy merchants were the great men of the earth; for by thy sorceries were all nations deceived.-Revelation 18:23
(Emphasis mine.)

The Bible here pictures the fall of Babylon, a metaphor for the satanistic, morally and spiritually completely bankrupt system all over the world, that will exist right before Jesus Christ comes to deliver judgement. Look at the part of the verse I put in bold. Also note a few verses earlier, among the things "Babylon" is described dealing with are souls of men.

The merchants of the earth today are directed by the banker cartels, themselves spearheaded by the Rothschilds. Their "sorceries" are the mass of ideological and spiritual subversion and corruption, the engine of which is the nascent technocracy, designed intricately and deliberately to serve these purposes. Behind all this are the workings of wicked spirituality, occult, black magic and all that rubbish. Enabling all this is the apostasy and moral decay of the masses, who, in exchange for living spoiled lives and having their childish fantasies fed and their egos stroked, allow the "elite" and their courtiers to act unchecked, while attacking any who speak out about these matters truthfully.

A few details to adjust here and there, and what OP is talking about is in the Bible. It has been prophesied.

Haim Arlosoroff

We all failed to secure the existence of Linconia.
kiwifarms.net
What you think of as the "government" never really had any power. That's the secret. Politicians are little more than puppets. Paid actors. Their purpose is to give people the illusion that voting matters. All matters of real import are decided by the Trumanites, a network of bureaucrats, civil servants, contractors, and intelligence agencies who form the basis of the Permanent State, and who have always answered exclusively to the oligarchs.
That is why and how I know Democracy will formally and openly die in my lifetime. I acknowledge the illusion is important, but the tomfoolery that an elected executive or the blockage that a series of political party-men in the legislative can do is too much. They're far too powerful for the "wise men" of Davos, New York, Shanghai, the DMV (D.C., Maryland, Virginia), City of London, and Riyadh. Something is going to break, the speaker of the House might be given additional power under the idea that the position is sufficiently distant from democracy but still seen as a democratic office. Their supposed pick of "colored woman" for the presidency didn't work out before the democrat nomination, with Biden being the safest 2nd pick and able to be subbed out in two years followed by her eligibility for two terms thereafter. Her ratings have only lowered since. That move to make the presidency a prize to hand around to every demographic like a game is failing.

Its been a gong show under the Trump and Biden Presidencies with their implosion of the American economy, first by COVID left the most polluting sectors running mostly as before, and second by economic scarcity via inflation and debt traps (pizza under a six month installment plan) left America grumpy to say the least. Its radicalizing, and reducing the economic pollution hasn't been achieved. Like a fatty failing a diet, a junkie falling back into old habits, or an additional line of credit being found by someone not able to practice self-control.

However, that said, I cannot see how their discussions lead them down a different path from "Something further must happen to break America into fearful compliance" given their ignorance of their ignorance of the human condition and belief in their ability to control the masses by the masses' vices. They only know how to use the masses' desperation and so must render that condition into reality. They cannot see another method of changing the public into the forms they wish.

I expect a public debate in the media to appear from seemingly nowhere within the next ten years, about alternate non-democratic governments. Terms will be seeded, that is always the method. Then a false binary. And then a public outcry at the last stragglers against the New Normal. Fearful compliance will be their method, they just have to find a way. Maybe MMT and bank hacks? Terrorism again? Further American military defeat? Democracy has already died, but I believe I will see the crime admitted to openly.

They do, but it is that they are able to be kept cheaper and easier than you and I. America is a lab experiment on the keeping of blacks for economic output, and while the majority of it is useless the Don Lemons and other Bug-blacks are the consumer class they want far more than the troublesome Whites.

The elites just hate us, in such simple emotional ways, because we don't adore the simple material pleasures they do. Blacks do, increasingly in feminine and egotistical ways. They are just more malleable into the New Americans that the elite would have had for us. There will be a racial caste system in America, and it will not have any pure European stock. Other than Ashkenazim, if they count. Maybe, maybe the Amish but I think they'll be destroyed. Although Oswald Spengler spoke about a human residue left after civilization pass into history called the Fellah type. The Amish may be the pure Europeans who survive what's coming because they are still rooted to soil and tribe. What I would not give for a time machine to know the answer to what our civilization leaves behind by 2300AD or so.

I used to think that our nations were all going to continue to go in the same ideological direction of all-accepting demagoguery, until at last completing around the year 2048 with the last energies of the American & European bloodlines in the engine of Globalism finally thinning & giving out to fulfill their ideological purpose with a clearly marked crisis gripping a stalled & surprised West now populated by a people who did not care for all-accepting demagoguery anymore. Now I believe we are in the era from contending states to Empire which corresponds in the Classical world to the time from Cannae to Actium. Our elections will now increasingly focus on the personalities of the politicians to solve trust issues, instead of party platforms to solve political issues, which in turn will pave the way for future strong men and their argument of “doing what's necessary for the alternative is chaos.” Then we will cheer as our fake strong-man ends democracy and then our families way of like forever.

What a time to be alive.

I disagree that it's massive coordination. I think it's just basic soundbyte and buzzword, that's the meme they are pushing. I think a lot of Elites work together, there are always these little soundbytes you aren't crazy for noticing. It's really easy to push ideas in this age. Youtube removed dislikes because they can't allow the smallest bit of dissent. Like I said we are Babel, I'd love to know if there's a Nimrod or if it's just a bunch of old fucks jerking each other off while waiting to stab one another in the back.
The functionalism–intentionalism debate is a historiographical debate about the origins of the Holocaust as well as most aspects of the Third Reich, such as foreign policy. The debate on the origins of the Holocaust centres on essentially two questions:
  • Was there a master plan on the part of Adolf Hitler to launch the Holocaust? Intentionalists argue there was such a plan, while functionalists argue there was not.​
  • Did the initiative for the Holocaust come from above with orders from Adolf Hitler or from below within the ranks of the German bureaucracy? Although neither side disputes the reality of the Holocaust, nor is there serious dispute over the premise that Hitler (as Führer) was personally responsible for encouraging the anti-Semitism that allowed the Holocaust to take place, intentionalists argue the initiative came from above, while functionalists contend it came from lower ranks within the bureaucracy.
Within the debate of the Spenglerian Winter we seem to be approaching, there seems to be an equivalent debate. Intentionalists argue that there is a secret society, not of hedonists who talk about politics between children but of strict secret codes and schedules like in any intentional plot.

I believe that a functionalist argument can be made where the type of people who would be in elite corners are those who are most given to vie for position and act out to be seen as a zealous candidate whose inclusion into inner and inner circles is seen as naturally due. People who believe they are superior not because of some grand vision but simply because they had made the right connections and so had became powerful. A philosophical incest, whose outer members enact the coming horror each within their spheres only for inner advancement rather than as a part of a larger plot. It amounts to the same horror, do not get me wrong, but it reflects the subjectivity of the individuals within such structures and why they could claim an innocence while still being guilty.

Both can be true, and I suspect the inner most circle is filled with the most broken of personalities contending with the rest of humanity in order to fix something within themselves that the whole world will never be able to give them externally. They probably do plot, but Zuckerberg and Meta could simply be an attempt at gaining renfluence with the master. Renfields do exist sadly, and they have always found themselves in a royal court, a republic's capital, or a corporate board.

Absolute population growth isn’t the metric they’re going by. Environmental impact per capita is. The Elites don’t care about one additional human if that person lives in a shanty and eats bushmeat. They do care if that person rides in a Chevy Suburban to the local Olive Garden and gorges themselves on the Never Ending Pasta Bowl.
Thank you for that graphic.

We really are going to only have rental-friends and sex-as-a-service as intimacy in a hell of a human hive, poor and penniless. The industrial revolution and its consequences have been a disaster for the human race. A world is going to be chased after by the Powers that Be where the knowledge of a tiger in a bush is so much less important than the ability to balance a checkbook until all of nature and our intuitions of it are replaced bit by bit into a world of a snake eating its own tail, a world of everyone's intuitions of everyone's intuitions of everyone's intuitions being the only thing that matters and is talked about until we cease to be human by appalling depopulation (like the Romans) or by evolution. For all of our dreams, we are the Gray goo of our nightmares.

Young Global Leaders

Klaus Schwab is one of the inner evils, if you cannot see his influence then you cannot see whats coming. Putin and Viktor Orbán are within his sphere, if he survives a head injury I'll think him the literal anti-christ.

Last edited:

Save Goober

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This seems mostly accurate. It's a pretty easy calculation to make; the earth cannot support the current population at the current level of consumption. Either the population needs to decrease, or the consumption does. The elites clearly favor the latter to continue growth for themselves. The vast majority of the population would need to consume at the level of a mid-tier African nation to sustain itself and the planet.

the fall of man

thorns will take the earth
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There are clearly outsized consumers and polluters.
The ozone hole, for instance, was caused primarily by the space shuttle, not by hairspray, as we were told. Acid rain, once the plague of the earth, was quietly repaired by ecologically conscious action - even as industrialized nations continued to develop.

The US military is the largest global oil consumer and polluter.

Ecological realities tend to be frontrun by economic realities; whale oil became prohibitively expensive when rock oil, formerly *a waste product that tainted water wells*, became a valuable product.

2000s predictions were that there would be "no polar bears in 10 years". There are now more polar bears than ever.

The earth has, in the past, had zero glaciers whatsoever.

The earth itself will continue to exist, and could sustain current populations (with small changes in what those populations consume). Far earlier than that, the populations will become unable to sustain themselves and fall to regional conflict.

Drain Todger

Unhinged Doomsayer
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
To give my thoughts to this:
And the light of a candle shall shine no more at all in thee; and the voice of the bridegroom and of the bride shall be heard no more at all in thee: for thy merchants were the great men of the earth; for by thy sorceries were all nations deceived.-Revelation 18:23
(Emphasis mine.)

The Bible here pictures the fall of Babylon, a metaphor for the satanistic, morally and spiritually completely bankrupt system all over the world, that will exist right before Jesus Christ comes to deliver judgement. Look at the part of the verse I put in bold. Also note a few verses earlier, among the things "Babylon" is described dealing with are souls of men.

The merchants of the earth today are directed by the banker cartels, themselves spearheaded by the Rothschilds. Their "sorceries" are the mass of ideological and spiritual subversion and corruption, the engine of which is the nascent technocracy, designed intricately and deliberately to serve these purposes. Behind all this are the workings of wicked spirituality, occult, black magic and all that rubbish. Enabling all this is the apostasy and moral decay of the masses, who, in exchange for living spoiled lives and having their childish fantasies fed and their egos stroked, allow the "elite" and their courtiers to act unchecked, while attacking any who speak out about these matters truthfully.

A few details to adjust here and there, and what OP is talking about is in the Bible. It has been prophesied.
Indeed. Also, technocracy goes hand-in-hand with transhumanism. Here's how.

Imagine a society of beings who never get depressed, never overeat, have universally high IQ but never use it for mischief, are healthy and productive all the time, are always obedient to authority, and are physically and mentally incapable of crime, violent or otherwise. Sound absurd? Industrial society requires this person in order to survive. It will die without them. Why? Because. Maintaining growth with a reduced population means each person's contribution to the GDP must necessarily be increased many-fold. Millions of people are falling behind. They've been replaced. They're superfluous. Supernumerary bodies. Excess meat.

An 80 IQ laborer who is predisposed to substance abuse and violence has literally no place in a world with robot arms doing most of the manufacturing and AIs pumping out artifacts of culture, and honestly, neither do most of us. We are creating a society for perfect, infallible machines, not people, and the human mind and body are in no way capable of catching up. Shift work and hour-long commutes literally destroy your brain. People are expected to chug fistfuls of pills - Ibuprofen, Tylenol, Xanax, Zoloft, and maybe a caffeine pill or two - just to get through a day.

@Haim Arlosoroff

That is why and how I know Democracy will die in my lifetime. I acknowledge the illusion is important, but the tomfoolery that an elected executive or the blockage that a series of political party-men in the legislative can do is too much. They're far too powerful for the "wise men" of Davos, New York, Shanghai, the DMV (D.C., Maryland, Virginia), City of London, and Riyadh. Something is going to break, the speaker of the House might be given additional power under the idea that the position is sufficiently distant from democracy but still seen as a democratic office. Their supposed pick of "colored woman" for the presidency didn't work out before the democrat nomination, with Biden being the safest 2nd pick and able to be subbed out in two years followed by her eligibility for two terms thereafter. Her ratings have only lowered since. That move to make the presidency a prize to hand around to every demographic like a game is failing.

The way democracy is supposed to work, people research the candidates they wish to see elected, and then, based on one's own knowledge of civics and public policy, they make an educated decision to vote for those specific candidates.

That's not the way democracy has worked in the past thirty years in America. Instead, what we get is a popularity contest between candidates who are not functionally any different from each other. No matter who is elected, the Permanent State always starts a war or two. In fact, the biggest difference between Trump and his forebears is that Trump at least made certain that the US military stopped unjustly bombing brown people, which really flies in the face of attempts to cast him as an awful racist.

In any case, the only reason why the illusion of democracy is maintained is as a relief valve for social tensions. People get to enjoy the notion of "their guy" occupying a seat for a while, and nothing actually changes. Infrastructure continues to crumble, pork-barrel bills continue to be drafted and budgets continue to find their way into the hands of useless fat cats, pointless wars continue to be waged, and intelligence agencies continue to commit ghastly crimes against undeserving people.

Democracy is dead and has been for decades.

Its been a gong show under the Trump and Biden Presidencies with their implosion of the American economy, first by COVID left the most polluting sectors running mostly as before, and second by economic scarcity via inflation and debt traps (pizza under a six month installment plan) left America grumpy to say the least. Its radicalizing, and reducing the economic pollution hasn't been achieved. Like a fatty failing a diet, a junkie falling back into old habits, or an additional line of credit being found by someone not able to practice self-control.

Maybe radicalization is the goal. ISIS was a honeytrap, an invented enemy. National Security types love justifying their jobs and their budgets, and the easiest way to do that is to be a despicable rabble-rouser and start shit somewhere.

What is there that's organic about "white supremacist domestic terrorists" being the new threat for the DHS and FBI to focus on? Nothing. It's an invented threat. It's fake. It's just as fake as ISIS and Al-Qaeda. All the ringleaders are fucking glowies.

What they hope is that it becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy, and people just start organically joining militias and forming terrorist cells, because then, that gives them an excuse to crack down, which, in turn, justifies national security spending and tyrannical surveillance state bullshit that impinges upon our civil liberties.

However, that said, I cannot see how their discussions lead them down a different path from "Something further must happen to break America into fearful compliance" given their ignorance of their ignorance of the human condition and belief in their ability to control the masses by the masses' vices. They only know how to use the masses' desperation and so must render that condition into reality. They cannot see another method of changing the public into the forms they wish.

I expect a public debate in the media to appear from seemingly nowhere within the next ten years, about alternate non-democratic governments. Terms will be seeded, that is always the method. Then a false binary. And then a public outcry at the last stragglers against the New Normal. Fearful compliance will be their method, they just have to find a way. Maybe MMT and bank hacks? Terrorism again? Further American military defeat?

If the Elites thought they could get away with it, they could and would attack us with smallpox.

They do, but it is that they are able to be kept cheaper and easier than you and I. America is a lab experiment on the keeping of blacks for economic output, and while the majority of it is useless the Don Lemons and other Bug-blacks are the consumer class they want far more than the troublesome Whites.

The elites just hate us, in such simple emotional ways, because we don't adore the simple pleasures they do. Blacks do. There will be a racial caste system in America, and it will not have any pure European stock. Other than Ashkenazim, if they count. Maybe, maybe the Amish but I think they'll be destroyed. Although Oswald Spengler spoke about a human residue left after civilization pass into history called the Fellah type. The Amish may be the pure Europeans who survive what's coming because they are still rooted to soil and tribe. What I would not give for a time machine to know the answer to what our civilization leaves behind by 2300AD or so.

At this rate, very little.

This seems mostly accurate. It's a pretty easy calculation to make; the earth cannot support the current population at the current level of consumption. Either the population needs to decrease, or the consumption does. The elites clearly favor the latter to continue growth for themselves. The vast majority of the population would need to consume at the level of a mid-tier African nation to sustain itself and the planet.

Environmentalism is just a ruse. They need us and our polluting ways to keep the numbers on Wall Street going up, and they would much rather that our luxuries be destroyed before their profits are. It's a catch-22, though, because our luxuries are their profits. So, what they'll try to do is decouple economic growth on paper from traditional consumption. This is what they mean by the "Great Reset" and how you'll "own nothing and be happy". What they mean by that is that they want to take one unit of production and sell it to multiple people, one after another.

Instead of owning a car, you Uber a driverless car. Instead of owning a bicycle, you rent a Lime Bike. Instead of owning a carpet cleaner, you rent a Rug Doctor. It's exactly the same as the shift in software licensing from one-off sales to subscription models in the past couple decades, like from Photoshop to Creative Suite, or from Office to Office 365, only applied to literally all consumer goods. They don't want you to own things anymore, because that's too costly for the environment. They want you to subscribe to things that are all owned by one or two giant holding companies. That way, the overclass get to continue profiting off your labor at the same rate while fewer goods in total are produced.

Haim Arlosoroff

kiwifarms.net
If the Elites thought they could get away with it, they could and would attack us with smallpox.
Nah, I think people like us are meant to find that. Its an esoteric message meant to make us feel disempowered by their ability to refer to hurting us while the dumb majority smile at them doing it. Its a power flex, I think anyway. It was a real title, and Dr. Fauci could have said that we're going to go through a number of metaphors like a "A time of troubles" or a "Bittersweet Christmas" but Dark Winter was intentionally or unintentionally on his mind. The Summary of Findings on the wikipedia entry is spectacularly relevent, although massively outdated given that no 'journalist' actor from a partisan news or social media influencing was discussed. Such were the better times.

Also, it lead to white powder attacks in the capital region, whereas today the WEF is claiming that bank hacks will cause money shortages. Although as you said before, Islamic Terrorism became "white supremacist domestic terrorists" so there are repeats to their stupid games. They stop Bin Laden in Sudan from installing the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt back in '95, and then the Arab Spring installed Mohamed Morsi anyway at least until the military retook state power.

Environmentalism is just a ruse. They need us and our polluting ways to keep the numbers on Wall Street going up, and they would much rather that our luxuries be destroyed before their profits are. It's a catch-22, though, because our luxuries are their profits. So, what they'll try to do is decouple economic growth on paper from traditional consumption. This is what they mean by the "Great Reset" and how you'll "own nothing and be happy". What they mean by that is that they want to take one unit of production and sell it to multiple people, one after another.

Instead of owning a car, you Uber a driverless car. Instead of owning a bicycle, you rent a Lime Bike. Instead of owning a carpet cleaner, you rent a Rug Doctor. It's exactly the same as the shift in software licensing from one-off sales to subscription models in the past couple decades, like from Photoshop to Creative Suite, or from Office to Office 365, only applied to literally all consumer goods. They don't want you to own things anymore, because that's too costly for the environment. They want you to subscribe to things that are all owned by one or two giant holding companies. That way, the overclass get to continue profiting off your labor at the same rate while fewer goods in total are produced.
C22yHf.jpg
zuck.0.0.jpg
I'm so excited for what the men at D-Day fought for, imagine the horror had America lost the world wars or the cold war? We are so lucky, we should feel grateful. Imagine downvoting talk like this on Reddit for a free skin on a couch you own only in a virtual apartment while you live in a single room with a recessed bed and a shower in a corner. A room, you'll rent because you could never afford to own it. Virtual products whose profit margin is 100%, instead of that pesky raw materials which the real world need. I fear if they manage a tactile illusion, even I might fall for it?

Last edited:

Lemmingwise

Hands off my purse
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That is why and how I know Democracy will formally and openly die in my lifetime

Lmao, what democracy?

----

I thought this would be an interesting thread, but what a mess of an OP.

Carbon is not a threat any more than covid is. It's just another way to terrorize you like the US funded ISIS.

Things make sense fine if you don't fall for the lies stacked on top of lies.

All the color revolutions and refugees make sense fine if you read Coudenhoven and remember that what he wrote was like Machiavelli's writing (sucking up to those above hom for patronage).

The idea that new technologies threaten the elite is laughable. Look how easy it has been to censor most of online dissent. Weapons have little use when you're monitored that easily.

The idea that the elite need gdp growth is another meme. You know what happens during a great depression? It gives plenty of room to get rid of undesirable groups and individuals and you can buy anything you want at far cheaper than normal.

--

They dont need soma for mind control. They already have it. People are put on antidepressants when they're unhappy. They're put on that in school. They already control most of the information. And everything is trending towards more not less control.

Look how hard it is for Josh to keep this site running. Like free radio half a century ago, it is dying and soon there'll only be authorized channels.

Environmentalism is just a ruse

Thank god for @Drain Todger to the rescue. For anyone in doubt, there is a reason so many western communist parties became environmentalists.

Watermelons if you will. Green on the outside, red on the inside.

Because once it became clear that the unification of the world under "worker's councils" wasn't going to succeed in creating a one world government, the most logical next attempt was going to be creating things that are globalist in scale. And it works well.

The only thing is that it's been run for so long and with so many of its scaremongering predictions didnt pan out, that it's getting played out. It'll still used, though not as big as another global problem you may have noticed going on the last 2 years.

Haim Arlosoroff

kiwifarms.net
Last edited:

Drain Todger

Unhinged Doomsayer
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Lmao, what democracy?

----

I thought this would be an interesting thread, but what a mess of an OP.

Carbon is not a threat any more than covid is. It's just another way to terrorize you like the US funded ISIS.

Things make sense fine if you don't fall for the lies stacked on top of lies.
Honestly, it doesn’t matter if global warming or environmental degradation is real or not. What matters is that the ruling class have chosen to act as if these things are real, and are carrying out an anti-natalist plan in accordance with that.

If you look into what these people have written on the topic, you’ll quickly find that CO2 isn’t even the problem. All matters of environmental degradation are lumped under global warming, but many aspects of it have nothing to do with climate change at all. Essentially, what they’re arguing is that a combination of drought, soil erosion, and depletion of nutrients will cause agricultural collapse in a matter of several decades. This is where the "eat the bugs" part of eat the bugs and live in the pod came from.

All the color revolutions and refugees make sense fine if you read Coudenhoven and remember that what he wrote was like Machiavelli's writing (sucking up to those above hom for patronage).

The idea that new technologies threaten the elite is laughable. Look how easy it has been to censor most of online dissent. Weapons have little use when you're monitored that easily.

The idea that the elite need gdp growth is another meme. You know what happens during a great depression? It gives plenty of room to get rid of undesirable groups and individuals and you can buy anything you want at far cheaper than normal.
Well, clearly they're concerned about it, hence why they've run studies on it.

They dont need soma for mind control. They already have it. People are put on antidepressants when they're unhappy. They're put on that in school. They already control most of the information. And everything is trending towards more not less control.

Look how hard it is for Josh to keep this site running. Like free radio half a century ago, it is dying and soon there'll only be authorized channels.

Antidepressants aren't enough, at this point. They're aiming for radical restructuring of the human mind, and, indeed, treating the mind as a primary domain of warfare:

Thank god for @Drain Todger to the rescue. For anyone in doubt, there is a reason so many western communist parties became environmentalists.

Watermelons if you will. Green on the outside, red on the inside.

Because once it became clear that the unification of the world under "worker's councils" wasn't going to succeed in creating a one world government, the most logical next attempt was going to be creating things that are globalist in scale. And it works well.

The only thing is that it's been run for so long and with so many of its scaremongering predictions didnt pan out, that it's getting played out. It'll still used, though not as big as another global problem you may have noticed going on the last 2 years.

Both left-wing and right-wing populists have expressed specific displeasure with managerialism, for different reasons.

For the Right, the managers and bureaucrats are imposing an intolerable progressivism and cosmopolitanism on a conservative middle:

The great divide of our time is not between Trump supporters and Trump opponents, or between suburban voters and rural ones, or between Red America and Blue America.

No, the great divide of our time is between the political agenda of the leadership elite and the great and broad middle of our society. And to answer the discontent of our time, we must end that divide. We must forge a new consensus.
For the left, those same people are shielding big businesses from popular anger driven by an increasing wealth gap, establishing a society based around the commodification of personal values:

Worse yet, the PMC sees itself as vastly superior to "powerless" people who they ignore—or objectify as they try to save them from various sins and pitfalls. The PMC defines virtues and then attempts to "hoard" them through "virtue signaling." Its members create "moral panics" over violations of these virtues. They turn politics and policy battles into "individual passion plays" (p. 2).

The approach is deeply disunifying and destructive. The PMC condescends against "deplorables" and attacks those who disagree. As Geoff Shullenberger expresses it in his review: "The politics of virtue-hoarding is anti-universalist. Rather than pursue shared public goods, its function is to fortify the class's dominant position by morally distinguishing it from the underclass" ("The Dictatorship of Virtue," Washington Examiner, January 26, 2021:48–49). This pursuit of power and privilege—by already-powerful and privileged people—is profoundly offensive to Liu as a Marxist.
Actually, if you synthesize both left-populist and right-populist viewpoints, you find that they're both essentially correct; the "managers" have decided to divide and conquer the precariat - working-class people who live paycheck-to-paycheck and can't seem to save any money - by pushing divisive, mind-numbing ideologies that keep them from attaining true class consciousness.

The problem with managerialism is that it is a modernist project, and as a modernist project, its proponents believe that they have the power to radically restructure society without people's consent, and without allowing for any natural evolution of the social order. We can see the result. More and more young people are missing basic life milestones. Our infrastructure continues to fall into decay, no matter how many committees are formed to investigate the matter. And, as always, snobbery reigns from above.

The position of the "managers" is that they get to do whatever they want, and the rest of us must simply bear it in silence. They're actively hostile to any kind of scrutiny, skittering and crawling under rocks when exposed to the light of reason.