The Rise of the Technocrats - ... and the Fall of Labor Power

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

Ongoing DDoS attack. kiwifarms.ru may work better for now.

Lemmingwise

I paid the right click price, not the crypto price
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hold on.. You were quoting me, but @Drain Todger is the OP. Am I now the OP? Who's the Original Poster? Lemmingwise!

Haha, Sorry @Drain Todger, thank god you've rescued the thread from the OP! Otherwise great thread @Drain Todger!
The lines denote a seperation between thoughts. Yeah I was very tired and made a mess of a post of tard rage.

In general I'm just very tired where people give even a second of their attention to these specters of nonsense, like carbon or covid. We should all be treating these subject with the disdain that they deserve instead of participating in the lies. Everyone who doesnt deserves ridicule.

Lemmingwise

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Nah, I think people like us are meant to find that. Its an esoteric message meant to make us feel disempowered by their ability to refer to hurting us while the dumb majority smile at them doing it. Its a power flex,
I think this is true. There are many instances where it looks clear to me where I think "they're laughing at us".

Some things seem like a power flex. But on the other hand a farmer comes to mind as well. He does not hide or show whatever he is doing. The cows thoughts are irrelevant to a farmer. He does not meddle in the cows ever daily affair, but he'll decide when he kills and eats them, when he fleeces his sheep, he profits of their produce, messed with their reproduction. And is so assured about his dominance over his farm animals and so thoroughly knowledgeable about the ways in which it resists that it is just a part of his day, not something that he lays awake at night over.

Nor do most of the farm animals lay awake at night thinking of these creatures that wield these supreme power over them.

The image is inherently terrifying. Even the people that understand the poqer differential tend to be stockholmed and think the relationship is more like a zoo animal and zookeeper.

I don't think we're meant to find the information, I think the reason why qe can find it, is because the methods of control are activated only when too many are starting to radicalize. There is a reason why 8chan was destroyed, but 4chan wasn't for example.

And it's because 8chan was a collection of the most autistic, pernicious, energetic. It is so incredibly easy to get rid of a site nowadays and one of the few reasons kiwifarms isn't yeeted in the same way is that josh is perniciously lawyerly on the one hand and this kind of conversation is exceedingly rare and even when it does occur pacifistic in tone (harmless).

-----

Anyone that doubts this assessment would do well to read timothy silver's beyond the veil, which is still online available for free.

It is just another guy who assembled from publicly available sources the official american shadow government (which was established after the unofficial one). There is just a direct paper trail for american shadow government. And as such you can not say that america is a democracy. I don't think any western country is a democracy.

France is run by a rothschild rape victim. Germany has had the same person in power so long we should be calling her a dictator. Britain is not even willing to really go through with a brexit with energy. The politicians are more concerned with their future job offers from Brussels than they are with representing their people.

These politicians have access to all the research you and I have and then some, yet barely any speak truth about covid; and I haven't yet seen any from those that arent in opposition. The US has an obvious stolen election. European citizens are so asleep they wouldn'even notice if it happened, which means it probably happens all the time. But on the other hand, that would mean it is necessary, which I do have some doubts about, when I talk with the other cattle.

Haim Arlosoroff

Archpolitician June Lapercal
kiwifarms.net
Some things seem like a power flex. But on the other hand a farmer comes to mind as well. He does not hide or show whatever he is doing. The cows thoughts are irrelevant to a farmer. He does not meddle in the cows ever daily affair, but he'll decide when he kills and eats them, when he fleeces his sheep, he profits of their produce, messed with their reproduction. And is so assured about his dominance over his farm animals and so thoroughly knowledgeable about the ways in which it resists that it is just a part of his day, not something that he lays awake at night over.
This is an important point of view, its not that they hate in the way two drunks at a bar hate each other and fist-fight, its not that they love like a parent does to a child, its that they want a certain outcome to take place like a farmer wants his money and we are unruly cattle. Although the farmer is a committee, and a corrupted (even against itself on many levels) one the likes of which you cannot ever truly grasp because no one can.

I've privately studied failed people like François Hanriot, Werner Schrader, Walther von Lüttwitz, and Leon Trotsky, as well as the events of the Great Break in the USSR, the Jewish Anti-Fascist Committee, and the French Revolution up to the French Empire and it has given me a rough idea and intuition for the bullshit we are being pelted with today for COVID, the environment, the hyper-liberal control mechanism of "Water Wars" fears (which the majority of the public hasn't even been inundated by yet), in that it is not linked by some scientific facts because the suppression of the scientists was one of the first actions they did. That suppression was a tell-tale anticipation which is formulated only for plots and secret keeping. "Trusting the plan", is another formulation put out alongside suppressions.

These people all want to lower the world population, they just cannot all agree on a mechanism and seem to be squabbling over that issue alone.

I don't think we're meant to find the information, I think the reason why qe can find it, is because the methods of control are activated only when too many are starting to radicalize. There is a reason why 8chan was destroyed, but 4chan wasn't for example.
I think the internet will be sufficient only to keep a few safe and informed well enough to avoid the traps. I've started arguments between NPCs by mentioning specific batch numbers as unsafe and produced stories to corroborate, but the moment that becomes too common a counter narrative will be devised explaining good batches are for non-whites and the such. I'm racist thereby, and need to be stopped.

The internet will keep me and mine, but will not stop what is coming.

one of the few reasons kiwifarms isn't yeeted in the same way is that josh is perniciously lawyerly on the one hand and this kind of conversation is exceedingly rare and even when it does occur pacifistic in tone (harmless).
Yes, we must be opinionated and spread facts but the idea that we could chat about harmful plots on kiwifarms is ridiculous. Those sort, must be outed as Feds and banned before we are all vanned instead. We are in complete agreement on that.

Anyone that doubts this assessment would do well to read timothy silver's beyond the veil, which is still online available for free.
I started to read that, but it was mostly an update on Behold a Pale Horse without the alien talk. It annoyed me that it couldn't figure out why Saudi Arabia got the kid gloves, the American energy industry and the Petrol Dollar are practically run by Saudi Arabia. They are the Rothschilds of America, in addition to the Rothschilds and the Rothschild's Zionism. Without the economic argument, it just seems flat. America must turn to nuclear energy, abandon the Petrol Dollar, and retreat geopolitically into isolationism at least militarily. The energy sector cannot be ignored, it entangles America and binds it to the Oil Wars. Once you see that, the Saudis getting kid gloves after 9/11 makes total sense. Its like trying to kick out your dealer for harassing your girlfriend, you can try to make an argument about manners but the argument is going to be about addiction soon enough because that is why the House of Saud and the drug dealer are with you in the first place.

I'll give it another honest go, but I'm skipping around to the CIA hijinks.

These politicians have access to all the research you and I have and then some, yet barely any speak truth about covid; and I haven't yet seen any from those that arent in opposition. The US has an obvious stolen election. European citizens are so asleep they wouldn'even notice if it happened, which means it probably happens all the time. But on the other hand, that would mean it is necessary, which I do have some doubts about, when I talk with the other cattle.
They won't even condemn Australia for its barbarism, even when Fauci is being mocked for torturing dogs, what does that say about the intent of politicians? Even when they play act being against the lockdown, nothing about Australia and how the democrats want that for us. Why? Because even the republicans would if not for the national guard being drained by Oil Wars and the common ownership of guns. There is no open questioning about these things and more because even the "best politicians" restrict their incredulity to behind closed doors. Why? They say it is because it would be inappropriate to discuss public matters in public even in a nominal Republic (I of course say the republic is itself a lie). So they are all frauds, there is only a legitimacy in arguing the extent of their fraud and what is too much for a Trey Gowdy or a Ted Cruz.

But of course European elections are even more fraudulent, everything in Europe is fraudulent. They don't even have land armies capable of defending themselves from Russia when they have both three times the population and four times the GDP per capita! Their laws say opinions themselves can be illegal. Everything on that continent is inhuman and subtly wrong both morally and functionally. Its a playpen for a population they largely want annihilated but can only commit genocide passive-aggressively in ways that are plausibly for the opposite purpose by carefully changing the definitions of words to rework how laws play out in society. Imagine Nazi Germany secretly won WWII but looked like they lost only to slowly convert a seemingly-identical-USSR-to-ours into Germany so that in 1990 there is a one-thousand year Reich with armbands and goose-stepping without a slav, jew, or non-Aryan in the entirety of the Warsaw Pact. That is what the EU will look like in 2090, an entire substitution of people and culture. Seemingly without structural change, or political choice. Mischlings ruling over Africans claiming to be French, Irish, Swedes etc.

If you read the elite's actual opinion on the Republican Party and what it stands for, you come away with the greatest sense of how fake EVERYTHING is nationally. Not one thing is left untouched from careful image management, everything is a method of control. In Australia its martial law directly, in America its Pizza Loans to keep everyone working hard paying off debt. Its all so fake, I wish the whole thing would collapse but it isn't even close because the alternatives are also fake and gay and controlled by the same inner circle. There is no alternative, and while I am thankful to Null for Kiwifarms and being able to speak my mind, imagine if Josh was offered One Billion Dollars to sell this website. That is why there is no alternative, because if the elites saw us as a threat then we wouldn't be for long. That is the reality, that is the power and limit of the Big-I internet and what will be written of it in the history books. Ultimately it still required an allowance, a permission, and if or when it became a problem then the permission was withdrawn and the Capital-I internet became a Small-i Series of Internets. In the end it was just a Feyd-Rautha Harkonnen we would be grateful for after the terror of "The Beast" Rabban of the MSM. Both were products of the same system, both were methods of control but one feels like a relief doesn't it?

IMG_8858.JPG

My pain is constant and sharp and I do not hope for a better world for anyone. In fact, I want my pain to be inflicted on others. I want no one to escape, but even after admitting this, there is no catharsis.

Last edited:

Lemmingwise

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
First, thanks for your patience in reading my somewhat broken english. I guess I should stop posting just before I fall asleep.

It's interesting to read your path of awakening rooted in learning of USSR and french revolution history. I never did manage to get a good hold on what went down with the latter. Any sources you can recommend to learn more about french revolution?

I think there are many paths that lead to truth. I had the same instinct about reading Yung and how interpreted his own dreams. I never really believed that dreams have intrinsic meaning. But you fire off random ideas and have someone with good intelligence analyse them and their conclusions will be thoughtful. This is why I act as if dreams have a lot of meaning; because I believe the meaning I and others ascribe to them root them deeper than a random thought, and the interpretation gives room to give direction to that thought.

This is why you have all the gamergate and such as well, where a generation developed their thoughts and interpretation of information on their experiences in games. But I digress.

They won't even condemn Australia for its barbarism

There is one dutch political party FvD that does this consistently, but they are still dead in the water. After becoming the biggest party, they were attacked with some black PR, and all the cowards jumped ship and now they seem to have accepted that they are a minority party and are instead focusing on minority strategy.

The party leader has said such things as doing it all with "the courage of despair".

I'll give it a go, but I'm skipping around to the CIA hijinks.

I don't think you need to read it. I mostly tell people to read it if they doubt there is a US shadow government. If you already know and accept that it can at best fill in a couple of holes in knowledge. It's one of those smart guy deciphers some of the esoteric and makes it exoteric.

And in the context of the book, the CIA stuff is mostly there to break people's perception of it being aligned to any particular ideology. That is my interpretation of it anyways. The central thesis is that behind the veil is a collaboration of psychopaths more or less, not really a stunning conclusion, and one that does not go far enough.

But still an important thing to really grok and meditate on what you're up against if you decide to not comply.

Now solve this trolley problem:

1637121297636.jpg

Those sort, must be outed as Feds

Of course online public forums would be the worst place to organize any form of illegal activity. But on the other hand, rebellion against lies is essential and these two are quintessentially, contradictory directions to push in.

Mosques can train their new converts into strapping a bomb to their chest. As a result, whatever one might say about islam, mohammed is not desecrated on western soil. Violence works.

Where is that violence in regard to the bioterrorism that is going on right now, with emphasis on terrorism rather than bio? Where do the wrongthinkers train their suicide attackers? They don't. They are habituated into the meme of don't fedpost.

The one time someone did on the kiwifarms (as a joke), he got a visit from the feds and the master autist voiced his displeasure, while also handing over his location data (something the signup process advised you to protect).

That really is the fatal flaw of those on the internet and its anonymity: you do not develop a structure for esoteric practises. Backroom deals. And on the other hand, if you do manage to build that, I'm sure some have tried and maybe some have succeeded, then at best you are the niveau riche like the technocrats, the enforcers for the elite, not their peers. Except maybe such people as bill gates who was already from one of the wealthiest american families.

Haim Arlosoroff

kiwifarms.net
It's interesting to read your path of awakening rooted in learning of USSR and french revolution history. I never did manage to get a good hold on what went down with the latter. Any sources you can recommend to learn more about french revolution?
Oh, god we converted our library into my son's room around a year and a half ago. I packed most of it away. I can look, but the only book I can remember off hand is the book I'm rereading called "Europe: A History".
Europe,_A_History.jpg
But that is a lengthy book because it tries to explain Europe in its entirety. At least until 1991 with the fall of the USSR. That book has little original about it, but it is one book which goes over the origin of Athenian democracy all the way to explaining the difference between the supreme soviet's church-like seating plan vs the half-circle theater-seating plan of liberal democracies. With tables and charts, its pretty much an argument of what Europe really is to humanity and our history.

As to the french revolution, it only gives a civilization's reasoning in the appearance of power-driven machines, a growing awareness of 'the masses' who were largely excluded from polite society yet might take their fate into their own hands, and a rising concern both in literature and in philosophy with the irrational in human conduct. But it then follows a few contemporaries, and gives a short overview of their lives, and ends with the point of view of the king as the events unfolded. Again nothing new, but to have all of that in one volume is a nice reference. It was where I first learned about the Left and the Right being "Progress" and "Regress" ideally. Then the line: "The revolution started to devour its own children" and the idea that wild change always kills the very idealists that unleashed it. Which switches the tale over to Poland and back to 1791.

Still though, a good single book for the history of Europe, its strange ideas, and the patterns that follow again and again when they're tried. I hope the green revolution, Covidians, and their queer identities are devoured by their works. That Woke turned on Israel during the last rocket attack made me laugh louder than it should have in front of company.

Its not so much that my awakening happened because I learned about this or that one thing, so much as I always believed that "the best form of government is a benevolent dictatorship, and the worst form is what follows". Which is pretty basic but I remember debating it in Junior High with my friends.

Then 9/11 happened while I was in high school, and I fell for the Bush-era romanticism/nationalism while still watching the Daily Show with Jon Stewart and liking liberalism. In university I was challenged on that, defended each, and had it pointed out that I enjoyed romantic notions of statecraft due to emotional reasoning and liberalism's ideals due to virtuous reasons. Then I kind of tried to reconcile my beliefs which broke me from the mob and NPC thinking, once I was free of that I studied Marcus Aurelius and his book Meditations which corrected a lot of my views on masculinity broken from having a terrible father who I don't think taught me one thing about being a Man.

After that, I self-taught myself history, philosophy, and whatever the fuck Oswald Spengler spoke about and I was free of ever hoping to fit in with the masses. I once read Polybius' Anacyclosis, and looking for a modern review stumbled on John Adams, the founding father, giving his two cents on the man, which I cannot find in its entirety but perhaps he spoke about him multiple times:

“Polybius thinks it manifest, both from reason and experience, that the best form of government is not simple, but compounded, because of the tendency of each of the simple forms to degenerate; even democracy, in which it is an established custom to worship the gods, honour their parents, respect the elders, and obey the laws, has a strong tendency to change into a government where the multitude have a power of doing whatever they desire, and where insolence and contempt of parents, elders, gods, and laws, soon succeed.”

I remember Adams making another argument that the presidency needed to be powerful enough to balance rule of the one, the few, and the many and Adams being scared the president wasn't powerful enough and so despaired that it would be an over-correction later that would unbalance the constitution and unravel it. Which was a wild thing to read and then today see happening sort of. Apparently that was why he wanted stupid titles for the President and nobody took him up on it. August titles commanding a respect which couldn't save the republic from the flaw but might prolong it.

From there, it was merely the downfall of Western Civilization which led me from Atheism and Atheism-Plus as I was regretting my atheism, Video Games and Gamergate as I was regretting my gaming, and Politics and Donald Trump as well I finally just slid into French Sorelianism and extremist beliefs. Democracy is just a poor substitute for Free Speech and Gun Rights. We have no democracy on kiwifarms, and yet things can and are said sincerely here and nowhere else except maybe /pol/ or a very off-the-beaten-path on Reddit.

I wish Dan Carlin spoke about the french revolution but I suspect that is too old a topic for him. Sir John Glubb is another man, his Fate of Empires really shook me but I was already seeing society through the lens of history so maybe it was more a legitimization rather than revelation.

I think there are many paths that lead to truth. I had the same instinct about reading Yung and how interpreted his own dreams. I never really believed that dreams have intrinsic meaning. But you fire off random ideas and have someone with good intelligence analyse them and their conclusions will be thoughtful. This is why I act as if dreams have a lot of meaning; because I believe the meaning I and others ascribe to them root them deeper than a random thought, and the interpretation gives room to give direction to that thought.
The conscious mind allows itself to be trained like a parrot, but the unconscious does not — which is why St. Augustine thanked God for not making him responsible for his dreams.
-Psychology and Alchemy (1952)

Yes, I believe there is something like when a doctor stimulates a part of the brain and you get a strange sensation you are floating, hearing music, or smelling toast. It contains only visuals and sounds, but every moment feels deeply meaningful. You can dream of being in a TV show, but most people never of watching the TV. Although, strangely I do but that is never the focus of the moment in the dream but always a distraction I want to stop noticing. I think it is the brain learning what was important between your last sleep, but its not in the right order and your brain smooths out the difference so trying to find a food court at the mall involving your old school and your first childhood neighborhood makes sense. There is always a reason, but it rarely has to do with the details. I don't know too much about it, but my personal interpretation is enough for me to be ok with the act of dreaming. I probably should analyze repeat dreams, which apparently isn't common for people but really common for me.

The one time someone did on the kiwifarms (as a joke), he got a visit from the feds and the master autist voiced his displeasure, while also handing over his location data (something the signup process advised you to protect).
I don't blame Josh for that, I personally see it as a forced move. Its not a matter of choice today, if he wanted to keep the site then he had to do it. Although didn't he remove a canary statement a few months back? It was right as I joined so I never looked into it.

I don't think you need to read it.
But you did, you called me an unbearable tard (which may have been accurate, we were discussing Curtis Yarvin) and you did:
Stop trying to find a one-stop solution to all this, because if it were that easy, we'd have fixed all this permanently ages ago.

Oh and read silver's book "lifting the veil" and get realistic about the state we're in.

You're an effort poster, you might even have the discipline to do so.
I'm glad to have grown up slightly in your view! All the unbearable, without quite all the tard.

Last edited:

Drain Todger

Unhinged Doomsayer
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Our economy favors absentee owners. They don't need managerial expertise; they hire it. And because they don't understand the businesses they operate, they don't see why those businesses are useful to society and feel absolutely nothing when they liquidate them. There is no loyalty and no commitment.

When a private equity firm buys up a steel mill or a factory, fires all the workers and denies their pensions, sells off all the equipment, and then uses the proceeds from that to buy up and liquidate even more companies, what it looks like on paper is a company profiting immensely and providing value to their investors. What it actually signifies in practice is the denial of easy access to those goods in the local market, and the destruction of many livelihoods.

What the managerial state manages is the controlled liquidation of entire societies. For every productive industry that is preyed upon by Big Finance and hollowed out, some edifice of welfare temporarily takes its place, to placate the working class. It is very much like a parasitic worm slowly burrowing into a brain and leaving behind nothing but feces.

Afinepickle

An actual pickle
kiwifarms.net
Alright. So just for sake of argument lets say you're absolutely right. The Technocracy has seized complete control, all western governments are effectively puppets, we are currently living under a faux democracy that is fooling the vast majority and they are going to force us all to suck the girldick, lick the boyclit, eat the bugs, get in the cage, own nothing and drug us until we're all braindead.

What's there to do about it? The way you make it sound the .01% has already won and this eventuality cannot be prevented.

This isn't intended to be dismissive btw. I'm honestly curious as to what you think can be done to resist this if anything.

Haim Arlosoroff

kiwifarms.net
Our economy favors absentee owners. They don't need managerial expertise; they hire it. And because they don't understand the businesses they operate, they don't see why those businesses are useful to society and feel absolutely nothing when they liquidate them. There is no loyalty and no commitment.
Our modern economy favors a complexity that suggests everything should become a service, like two sheep-herders learn to trade one's better butchering for the other's nail-making until labor specialization stops either from producing sheep assuming there will always be more sheep-herders. The problem today is financial costs-to-entry and usurers creating the possibility for every sheep-herder to dream of quitting, taking loans out to secure alternate work, and then discovering there are no sheep-herders because everyone stopped and everyone is in debt.

We promote easy money, but the cost of everyone getting a loan for just about anything is that the cost of things becomes a pure abstraction once everyone is allowed to go into however much debt they think is reasonable to purchase things. How much of our society is making an actually rational decision to take 10,000/100,000/1,000,000 dollars for a business or a home? If it is 100% rational then there would be no failed businesses, but if it is <100% rational and someone idiotic decision-making then the market is affected by people raising the cost of things by taking higher and higher offers only to fail and default.

It promotes risk-takers who leap anyway into a system they could not hope to understand, rewarding enough of a fraction to keep the game looking fair, and then the bankers pocket the interest as a casino would. The house always wins, and the casinoification of the economy promotes the same "High-Roller" mentality. There is no loyalty and no commitment in such a system anymore than during an economic policy of communism. It rewards blind obedience and the lucky, by explaining it away as a positive moral or two.

When a private equity firm buys up a steel mill or a factory, fires all the workers and denies their pensions, sells off all the equipment, and then uses the proceeds from that to buy up and liquidate even more companies, what it looks like on paper is a company profiting immensely and providing value to their investors. What it actually signifies in practice is the denial of easy access to those goods in the local market, and the destruction of many livelihoods.

What the managerial state manages is the controlled liquidation of entire societies.
Careful, Null wants to sell the forum at some point given a sufficient size of offer. Your line of thinking eventually works out to wondering how the mechanism of this production-equity/liquidation-destruction loop works and while you can blame the entirety of the private equity firm I wonder how you believe they are able to buy up the steel mill or a factory? It requires a type or class of person who wanted to create a factory not for the legacy of producing this or that but for the payout at the end, a sufficient size of offer.

If we are not the customer, we are the product. We are to blame for our part as well, not that I'm doing anything about it. I don't know what the fix is other than to restructure our society into a more moralistic one that forces people to behave differently then they currently are? The controlled liquidation of entire societies is a hard system to entirely replace given its natural growth from labor specialization into everything-as-a-service via usury.

Alright. So just for sake of argument lets say you're absolutely right. The Technocracy has seized complete control, all western governments are effectively puppets, we are currently living under a faux democracy that is fooling the vast majority and they are going to force us all to suck the girldick, lick the boyclit, eat the bugs, get in the cage, own nothing and drug us until we're all braindead.

What's there to do about it?
Become ungovernable. The Taliban and the Viet Cong are the only models to break away from the West and form something new. We are either occupied, or not. If we are not then we should adopt moderate tactics because they are listening. However if the Powers That Be are not listening then we are an occupied people surveilled and managed like cattle on a farm, and we should break away from the farm or stop the farm.

I cannot go further and less abstract than that, for what I would be saying (without saying it) would be illegal. People would turn me in, and others would not recognize that as the real enforcement arm of the occupation. They would not realize that a cessation of treachery alone would bring a huge section of the occupation down. However from time to time it helps to hear arguments about how the Technocracy has seized complete control, all western governments are effectively puppets, we are currently living under a faux democracy that is fooling the vast majority and they are going to force us all to suck the girldick, lick the boyclit, eat the bugs, get in the cage, own nothing and drug us until we're all braindead. Its comforting to know I am not alone in not saying what should be done about it.

Probably I will just suffer as St. Thomas More did in a jail no one could name, because not saying a thing is still thinking it. Even if you refuse to admit it, because you refused to swear an oath denying it. I hate this governance in the west, it makes the Taliban heroic by comparison because they suffered for their convictions where we grow fat off ours. I would rather be martyred then to be seen agreeing with the World Economic Forum's vision for us all. It is evil, and it must be stopped. Perhaps I am truly alone in my level of hatred?

Seems elite tyrants want the "little people" living in a cybernetic hive of pod-dwelling bug-eating submissive renter serfs.
Less and less of the real world, more and more of the Hell they unironically worship.
1637202746766.gif

Last edited:

ToroidalBoat

Token Hispanic Friend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
hey @Haim Arlosoroff (post isn't quotable)

Less and less of the real world, more and more of the Hell they unironically worship.
I've seen that too: the "real life being cancelled" thing. Excessive technology, and then the "New Normal".

(at least the latter seems to be going away)

I've heard the powers that shouldn't be are driven by rebelling against God (or good if you prefer). In other words, like the devil, they seek to become like God and revoke free will among the "little people" - free will being something God is big on - through "social engineering" and technology. I've heard "Clown World" referred to as "Demon World" by one, and the left referred to as the "Luciferean Left" by another.

Whether or not that's really so, a huge problem is that this species is too prone to evil and blind obedience. And of course positions of power are magnets to evildoers. I hope evil can be overthrown and the world can become a better place someday. Hopefully it doesn't take collapse or extinction to do that.

SCSI

Improperly Terminated
kiwifarms.net
Seems elite tyrants want the "little people" living in a cybernetic hive of pod-dwelling bug-eating submissive renter serfs.

It also seems all these crazy Current Year happenings are always somehow related to that.

Hives like this. (NatGeo (Paywalled) / Archive ) Been looking for this article for years and finally found it again.

HumanHive.JPG

HiveMap.JPG

Haim Arlosoroff

kiwifarms.net
I've heard the powers that shouldn't be are driven by rebelling against God (or good if you prefer). In other words, like the devil, they seek to become like God and revoke free will among the "little people" - free will being something God is big on - through "social engineering" and technology. I've heard "Clown World" referred to as "Demon World" by one, and the left referred to as the "Luciferean Left" by another.
They are the world's ladder-climbers and they profess themselves and their works to inner and inner circles trying to gain prestige and power, nobody happy with the simple beauty of the world and the meaning found in interacting with our fellow man (or leftists, I suppose) can be so obsessed. Only the broken who think changing the whole world is easier than fixing what is broken within them, would do that. And only when they have succeeded would they realize all their works are for naught, the problem was inside them all along. It is evil, what they are and the works they do. Trying to turn their customers into fanatics who ruin themselves for products, to turn their employees into slaves who set themselves on fire to keep the company going only to be replaced easily, and to turn all of the economy into more and more complexity yet with simpler and simpler points of failure. Whatever the hell they are trying to do with this visible hypocrisy:
IMG_5658.JPGIMG_5794.PNGIMG_5912.JPGWhy the world is broken.png

Whether or not that's really so, a huge problem is that this species is too prone to evil and blind obedience. And of course positions of power are magnets to evildoers. I hope evil can be overthrown and the world can become a better place someday. Hopefully it doesn't take collapse or extinction to do that.
Unfortunately the small pox rumors involving the NYC subway have got me reading the book of revelation more than thinking of rebellion

"And the first went, and poured out his vial upon the earth; and there fell a noisome and grievous sore upon the men which had the mark of the beast, and upon them which worshipped his image."
If the unvaccinated survive because they didn't spend a year weakening their immune system listening to a beast which resembles a lamb but speaks like a dragon and following its every instruction, I'll be left wondering if this really is the end times!

Hives like this. (NatGeo (Paywalled) / Archive ) Been looking for this article for years and finally found it again.

View attachment 2730444

View attachment 2730448
Good God, all that needed was some eXtended Reality incorporated, for VR exploration of virtual privacy because you'll never have real privacy again, and it could be from last week.
IMG_8898.JPG
Those planned "communities" of the future always sound so culty.
1636882061656.jpg

Haim Arlosoroff

kiwifarms.net
I'm getting really tired of the endless buzzwords they keep cooking up to call those who challenge "The Narrative".

"Nazi", "bigot", "incel", "alt-right", "white supremacist", "conspiracist"...
1637204347546.jpg

What they can't do is stop screaming for centrists to run away from people who aren't falling for their narratives, and so they're stuck yelling at the alcoholic low-level journalists to write and write ever more overused terminology hoping something will stick that they can double down on and shut us up with.

Its not going to work because the system of cooking up buzzwords, projecting a single explanation voiced multiple ways out through all the TV, radio, and newspaper audiences, and using the short-hand buzzwords in later conversations to lead people to the conclusions they want us to reach doesn't work with the internet. If it wasn't such a money cow, the concept of social media wouldn't be allowed. We talk back to their narratives and all they've managed to decipher is that the youtube downvotes are a rallying point.

They are ignorant of their ignorance of the human condition. Eventually some outer elite will use their knowledge of kiwifarms to try to score points with some more inner circle, and our game will be up. Just like 8chan, although it didn't get Hotwheels very far. I hope he's proud of himself.

Last edited:

SCSI

Improperly Terminated
kiwifarms.net
Those planned "communities" of the future always sound so culty.

EPCOTT, The Venus Project, the "own nothing and rent everything" idea by the WEF, that thing...

They are the world's ladder-climbers and they profess themselves and their works to inner and inner circles trying to gain prestige and power, nobody happy with the simple beauty of the world and the meaning found in interacting with our fellow man (or leftists, I suppose) can be so obsessed. Only the broken who think changing the whole world is easier than fixing what is broken within them, would do that. And only when they have succeeded would they realize all their works are for naught, the problem was inside them all along. It is evil, what they are and the works they do. Trying to turn their customers into fanatics who ruin themselves for products, to turn their employees into slaves who set themselves on fire to keep the company going only to be replaced easily, and to turn all of the economy into more and more complexity yet with simpler and simpler points of failure. <snip>

Speaking of creepy planned communities and corporatization, here's something I found while hunting down that first one that combines both and takes it to another level-- the "Urban Village Project", a planned community by... IKEA. I am not making this up.

IkeaNo.JPG

It's a disgusting ball of Web 2.0 animated crap so no good archive, but have some screencaps -- and a new buzzword, "co-living".

It's like time shares, but worse:

HomeShares.JPG

Flatpak houses:

FlatpakHouse.JPG

How to build a bugman box:

FlatpakHouseDiagram.JPG

36 square meters is a standard single-serving bugman habitat:

Pod.JPG

All the modules for your Bugman BoxCityTM (by Ikea) needed to give your little ants a fulfilling daily life:

LittleBoxes.JPG

The title of this one says it all:

SubToHome.JPG

Let's see what your Bugman has subscribed to, and what's in his daily MealBox:

BugSubscriptions.JPGBugMeals.JPG

Yum!

EDIT -- Almost forgot, it has a survey. It gets passive aggressive if you say you'll share nothing.

Haim Arlosoroff

kiwifarms.net
Speaking of creepy planned communities and corporatization, here's something I found while hunting down that first one that combines both and takes it to another level
Better than I expected. For some of the leftists it would even be an improvement.
IMG_8723.PNG
The inhumanity to humanity is due in the most part to our success, as we have grown more successful it has led to more and more people being packed into less and less space while the uncompressible parts of our civilization like food production eat up the rest of the land considerably. It is a cattle problem, but the solution is to allow the population to shrink and stabilize as the Chinese will. We're going to import New Citizens to form a New America, which hates us and wants us dead. We're going to see Brazil as a success story.

that fresh hell is living on a shitty planet and going nowhere.
IMG_8390.JPGIMG_8599.JPGIMG_8672.JPG
Oh, its going somewhere. Where the Romans, the Yuan dynasty, and the Bronze Age civilizations all went.

ToroidalBoat

Token Hispanic Friend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
[the middle screencap]
"Don't Go Down the Rabbit Hole" "Critical thinking, as we're taught to do it, isn't helping the fight against misinformation."

So in other words: "Pay No Attention To The Man Behind The Curtain" "The Narrative isn't helping the fight against wrongthink."?

(And now woke claim "wrongthink" is what the "alt-right" call the "ideology" believed in. It's always mind games with the cult.)

Last edited:

Drain Todger

Unhinged Doomsayer
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

What's there to do about it? The way you make it sound the .01% has already won and this eventuality cannot be prevented.

This isn't intended to be dismissive btw. I'm honestly curious as to what you think can be done to resist this if anything.
The first step is to recognize who holds the levers of power, and how they maintain that power, and help others recognize it as well. The elite thrive on the invisibility of their machinations, and the managerial state does not like being exposed or questioned. They consider us rabble, unqualified to critique them; only other members of the credentialed gentry can do that. See how it reinforces itself? See how totalizing it is? According to the Clerisy, you aren't even eligible to call them out unless you first join their ranks.

To say anything meaningful about the professional-managerial class, you must first have a university education, and then a degree, and whoops, now you're part of the professional-managerial class and obliged to defend its interests against those poor, stupid, populist rabble-rousers.

People now write whole books about things that I theorized nearly a decade ago.

https://www.amazon.com/Coming-Neo-Feudalism-Warning-Global-Middle/dp/1641770945

The problem with the prosperity gospel is the Whig History-derived assumption that history is always trending towards something better. That we are on a trajectory out of a benighted and ignorant past and towards a caring and kind and gentle future. A lot of people in the professional-managerial class do not realize that the ultra-wealthy are using them as a stepping-stone towards restoring, essentially, the class arrangements of the Middle Ages, with a lower class roped into indentured servitude and a clerical class convincing them of the divine authority of the ruling class.

In 2020, $4 trillion dollars were transferred out of the hands of the working class and into the hands of the billionaires.

https://www.businessinsider.com/bil...e-grown-to-4-trillion-during-pandemic-2020-12

What are they going to do with all this money, other than restructure society into a funnel that taps all our productive energies like a maple tree being tapped for syrup? What the elites value is not the same thing as what the rest of us value, and their vision for the future is not the same as ours. However, they have obtained great power and political clout by pretending to believe watered-down versions of the same things we do.

So, what is the message of the Elites to the lower classes? If you want power, then pretend. Manufacture a fake identity for yourself that will curry favor with the ignorant. Be an actor. That is the message. That's how the biggest robber-barons and extractors in all of human history have recast themselves in the popular consciousness as philanthropists. They donate millions, even billions of dollars to charities and NGOs that serve only to replicate their values.

How do they ensure compliance? Simple. By making sure that the credentialed managers underneath them experience an almost religious sense of rapturous joy at conforming to the values of the overclass; by making non-compliance result in shunning, emotional insecurity, et cetera. The ultra-rich use tribalism like a weapon.

Why do you think they push identity politics so hard? Why do you think the rich push LGBT, wokeism, et cetera? It's because it divides the working class and isn't threatening to them or their bottom line.

Nike supports Black Lives Matter, but their shoes are still sewn together by little kids in Vietnam making pennies on the dollar. Imagine holding these companies' feet to the fire. Imagine telling them to employ people in America, including black men, and give them a living wage (by American standards) to make their damn shoes. They would abandon their fake virtue at the drop of a hat.

Absurdly reinforcing the sanctity of human life costs Nike nothing and it makes us squabble amongst ourselves for scraps. That's why they do it.