The Role of Media in Empire's Narrative Control - Operation Mockingbird Laid Bare

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
For those of you who enjoy spirited and intelligent discussion of world politics, you will find it on Caitlin Johnstone 's page. She's doing a pretty good job of moderating too, probably deleting the really stupid crap, if those kinds of trolls show up at all. This came from a meme she made from the larger conversation about the harm Mark Ruffalo's back flip did to the #FreePalestine movement.

Deanna Austin-Crowe
The principal of this post applies to literally every situation whereby the ruling powers need to distract from their culpability. Literally every one. Institution's psyops brigades exist for purpose.

Corey Himelright
Deanna Austin-Crowe refined over decades and employed against any challenge to the status quo.
Teejay Wasserberg

Corey Himelright Decades? More like millennia, according to some authors and I can easily document plenty of it in plenty of settler colonial projects globally since 1492. In all of recorded history, very little has changed beyond the sophistication of population management methodology and the efficacy of the implements of mass murder.

Otherwise it's the same pirate families setting up puppet governments on the ends of the trade routes, creating church/state fiefdoms in perpetual competition for world domination, while they feed off all the death. Why do you think they've never been able to find a solution for Palestine in over 100 years? The war toys dealers are milking a cash cow.

There are only a few thousand people claiming to hold title to all the real estate they're farming human slaves on and extracting critical resources from.
Corey Himelright

Teejay Wasserberg when I say decades I refer to the element of broadcast media combined with collusion between state and said media to limit and control dialogue.
Teejay Wasserberg
Corey Himelright radio definitely marked a point of exponential advancement in the power of propaganda. The narrative control is breaking down rapidly in the last ten years because of cell phones making everybody a news reporter, making it too difficult for the MSM to spin things they way they like.

Darnella Frazier changed the world by courageously standing and taping the George Floyd murder.

This just got deeper:
Corey Himelright wrote:
Teejay Wasserberg from the advent of broadcast, studies began on how to use it to shape perception. Edmund Bernays worked with the U.S. government extensively developing policy and procedure for using the media to guide the populace.
Teejay Wasserberg
I was a fan of Newton Minow and "The Vast Wasteland".
You're going to need the waders for this treatise on Operation Mockinbird. Whatever you use to get your brain ready for deeply disturbing facts would be a good idea to dose on too.

https://spartacus-educational.com/JFKmockingbird.htm

Operation Mockingbird​

Sections
In 1948 Frank Wisner was appointed director of the Office of Special Projects. Soon afterwards it was renamed the Office of Policy Coordination (OPC). This became the espionage and counter-intelligence branch of the Central Intelligence Agency. Wisner was told to create an organization that concentrated on "propaganda, economic warfare; preventive direct action, including sabotage, anti-sabotage, demolition and evacuation measures; subversion against hostile states, including assistance to underground resistance groups, and support of indigenous anti-Communist elements in threatened countries of the free world."
Later that year Wisner established Mockingbird, a program to influence the domestic American media. Wisner recruited Philip Graham (Washington Post) to run the project within the industry. Graham himself recruited others who had worked for military intelligence during the war. This included James Truitt, Russell Wiggins, Phil Geyelin, John Hayes and Alan Barth. Others like Stewart Alsop, Joseph Alsop and James Reston, were recruited from within the Georgetown Set. According to Deborah Davis, the author of Katharine the Great (1979) : "By the early 1950s, Wisner 'owned' respected members of the New York Times, Newsweek, CBS and other communications vehicles."

UncleFezziesPantsPuppet

Interracial triggers me
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
08CB743E-E736-421E-A0FE-21ADF76CA21A.png

I raped a dog 2day

kiwifarms.net
Tom, why are you posting insane rants here, where you know everyone is just going to tell you to fuck off for fucking kids and dogs and eating garbage and living with a swarm of cockroaches? Shouldn’t you be doing something productive like cleaning your home or seeking therapy?

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Tom, why are you posting insane rants here, where you know everyone is just going to tell you to fuck off for fucking kids and dogs and eating garbage and living with a swarm of cockroaches? Shouldn’t you be doing something productive like cleaning your home or seeking therapy?
I don’t know, it’s not like his life is salvageable at this point.

Dee Price

ugly tranny, david_price@bellsouth.net
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net