The Shin Megami Tensei/Persona Thread -

SteelPlatedHeart

Not-So-New Guy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I didn’t realize Tae Takemi’s VA got replaced for Royal. The new one is fine, but I’ll admit it kinda kills the appeal of the character to me compared to the original.

I guess P5 gets its own Chie discussion now.

• Feels
Reactions: Bob's Fries

HeyYou

seriousposter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Devil Survivor is great, I didn't know that anyone hated it. Law and Chaos weren't treated like complete shit for once. The atmosphere is 10/10 too.

I didn’t realize Tae Takemi’s VA got replaced for Royal. The new one is fine, but I’ll admit it kinda kills the appeal of the character to me compared to the original.

I guess P5 gets its own Chie discussion now.
New one isn't nearly as good.

Overcooked Raccoon

Mildly interesting.
kiwifarms.net
MA closed the non essentials here and I preorded my physical Royal mask edition from them. sSo now I gotta wait till Corona-chan ends before I can pick it up.

Shit sucks but I'm considering getting a digital copy and trading in the physical disk to make back a profit.

SteelPlatedHeart

Not-So-New Guy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Well, my p5r mask edition has shipped, though I’d imagine it’ll be another week before I actually have it in my hands. Good thing I’ve got animal crossing to kill time on.

Demonslayer1776

kiwifarms.net
I bought the japanese version of royal when it came out last year but never actually got around to playing it. Now Im debating if I should just buy the english version since itll take me alot less effort to read the text, but I'm also a cheapass that doesn't want to waste money.

Shield Breaker

^_^
kiwifarms.net
I bought the japanese version of royal when it came out last year but never actually got around to playing it. Now Im debating if I should just buy the english version since itll take me alot less effort to read the text, but I'm also a cheapass that doesn't want to waste money.
Buy it used. I'm doing that because they gave in to the assholes at ResetEra.

• Agree
Reactions: Gingervitis

FernandoPooTragedy

Everyone is exceptional!
kiwifarms.net
I am playing Royal now and it's awesome. They've made so many things way more efficient --- your day doesn't just end slowly with pointless scenes after you spend an afternoon in Momentos or a palace. Leveling up your skills is better. Momentos gives you more to do. Grinding is more fun and involving. It's fabulous.

SteelPlatedHeart

Not-So-New Guy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The changes to how guns work and how time spent after being in the Metaverse is amazing. Also a lot more script changes and such than I was expecting. Just little stuff and added comments that really help expand characters. And I’m still in the first week.

Tags
None