'The Sickening' Dec. 2018 + Jan. 2019 - DSP dreams of chemtrails

Raven'sChild

Peep, peep, RAWR!!!!!!111one
kiwifarms.net
15 Dec., 2018
D$P has a sore throat and his voice 'is giving out'. Too much salty Smash or laying the groundwork for extra days off as we get closer to Christmas?
28 Dec. 2018
D$P needs to do some web surfing for his next 'illness'. His symptoms don't equate to a common cold, but...
View attachment 624718
Viral pharyngitis? No pain when swallowing. No fever mentioned.
Acute sinusitis? No facial redness.
Dust exposure? ...
29 Dec. 2018
Will post it here as well. DSP just tweeted the following:

View attachment 625586

No late stream either?

-edit- Answer:

View attachment 625594
I don't know about ya'll, but if I were experiencing choking as part of an ongoing illness, I'd go see a doctor. If I were experiencing "severe choking", I'd be on my way to the Hospital for Emergency Care.

Raven'sChild

Peep, peep, RAWR!!!!!!111one
kiwifarms.net

Mr.PiggyOinkOinkOink

kiwifarms.net
4. Lazy ass got a mild case of the sniffles and being the hypochondriac he is decided to skip streaming until next year. Also the $12,000 that one exceptional individual threw at him made him feel comfy enough to do so.
Yeah no shit, imagine having a bunch of money on the way and instead of keeping up you just take a week off and negate some of that extra money

Also he needs to just go outside and and breathe in some of that Seattle air if he wants to feel better

WeeblesWobble

kiwifarms.net
lol I cannot imagine Phil going to a walk-in clinic. His stupid ass probably went to the ER and that's probably why he pays so much.
"I had a single visit that cost me 2k"
Guy asks if it was a specific visit and Phil replies that it was. Costing over 500 bucks (sounds about right for bloodwork and as xray).
"Yes and I got three more bills after that."

Am I trippin or does that sound like bullshit? I have NEVER gotten 4 statements for the same visit over the course of a year. Women who give birth don't get 4 statements. The more you owe the longer it takes them to tally it up and send you a bill. It will ALL be on one bill if it's from one visit. Only way I can think of that making sense is if blood work and the xray visits were two seperate visits and the initial visit to look at his foot was another separate visit.

Let's say that all of that makes sense though.
SO, Philly boy pays for insurance. He refuses to use the insurance that he pays for. He gets sick and says he can't afford to go to the doctor. Skips several streams (consider it calling in for several days), but paying a couple hundred bucks to possibly get better a lot sooner is too much? Even if they just gave him cough medicine, it would make him good enough to do a stream or two.

And if he doesn't have insurance then he has to pay the fee for not having it. The fee for not having insurance is either $695 per person, OR 2.5% of his yearly income, whichever is higher. What kind of math does Phil do where not seeing anyone and not streaming for several days (most of which are during winter break when people are at home to watch streams and possibly donate) is cheaper than just going?
*Running* Yeah that was a dream.

Equinox_

Binge Monster tbh
kiwifarms.net
lol I cannot imagine Phil going to a walk-in clinic. His stupid ass probably went to the ER and that's probably why he pays so much.
"I had a single visit that cost me 2k"
Guy asks if it was a specific visit and Phil replies that it was. Costing over 500 bucks (sounds about right for bloodwork and as xray).
"Yes and I got three more bills after that."

Am I trippin or does that sound like bullshit? I have NEVER gotten 4 statements for the same visit over the course of a year. Women who give birth don't get 4 statements. The more you owe the longer it takes them to tally it up and send you a bill. It will ALL be on one bill if it's from one visit. Only way I can think of that making sense is if blood work and the xray visits were two seperate visits and the initial visit to look at his foot was another separate visit.

Let's say that all of that makes sense though.
SO, Philly boy pays for insurance. He refuses to use the insurance that he pays for. He gets sick and says he can't afford to go to the doctor. Skips several streams (consider it calling in for several days), but paying a couple hundred bucks to possibly get better a lot sooner is too much? Even if they just gave him cough medicine, it would make him good enough to do a stream or two.

And if he doesn't have insurance then he has to pay the fee for not having it. The fee for not having insurance is either $695 per person, OR 2.5% of his yearly income, whichever is higher. What kind of math does Phil do where not seeing anyone and not streaming for several days (most of which are during winter break when people are at home to watch streams and possibly donate) is cheaper than just going?

*Running* Yeah that was a dream.
I'll have to agree on that I think it's bullshit. The last time I went to the ER, I received everything in one whole statement that I had to pay. I have never heard of a case where someone receives multiple statements for the same visit of the course of the year. Unless he had to do other follow-up visits that year. But I doubt every follow-up they'd do more x-rays, blood work, meds, etc.

Last edited:

neger psykolog

moon goons for communism detection
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'll have to agree on that I think it's bullshit. The last time I went to the ER, I received everything in one whole statement that I had to pay. I have never heard of a case where someone receives multiple statements for the same visit of the course of the year. Unless he had to do other follow-up visits that year. But I doubt every follow-up they'd do more x-rays, blood work, meds, etc.
tbh I'm surprised they didn't lock him in a cage and poke sticks at him in the name of science.

Sphadilcastro

kiwifarms.net
So the last time Phil went to the doctor he claims it cost $2000. Someone shows proof where he said at the time it cost $525. Phil changes the story to the price being $1500.

But it's the detractors who make up lies about Phil being deceitful about money to make him look bad.
To be fair he actually said he recieved 3 additional bill's equaling over $1500 in addition to the $525. Still that doesnt quite coincide with:
https://mobile.twitter.com/TheyCallMeDSP/status/621380871552024576

Reactions: Agentsmith

WeeblesWobble

kiwifarms.net
Urgent care blood work is like 150? plus the fee of around 200. He must have gone to the ER LOL.
Bloodwork isn't that much really, I've gotten it done by request and I think it may have been 200 bucks. Xrays ARE expensive, but he won't need xrays for his cold. If he does have strep throat (which it seems like he does, swollen throat which are probably his tonsils, choking and no runny nose, him feeling like crap could be him having a fever) he could get rheumatic fever or kidney disease. Both of which will cost him much more than 2k or 200 bucks for a doctor visit.

PomegranateKing

Spooky scary pomegranates
kiwifarms.net

Am I trippin or does that sound like bullshit? I have NEVER gotten 4 statements for the same visit over the course of a year. Women who give birth don't get 4 statements.
Emergency room visits can balloon into 3 (or 4) statements, divided by who did what during that time. For instance, if you went in for kidney stones, you have to get rushed bloodwork, a scan for your kidneys, payments for the doctor(s) involved, and billed for other supplies used in treatment. Thus, your assumption that he did more is more likely.

However.

Phil getting bills that add up to $2k for a "doctor's visit" and NOT talking about it constantly in 2015? He's just making excuses because he knows his "job" won't ask for a doctor's note.

Hrothgar

kiwifarms.net
I hesitate to explain things to an established business owner with a ten-year legacy like Dark, but if you're self-employed, making a profit and have no option for group coverage (through a job in addition to the self-employment or a spouse), health insurance premiums are a fucking tax deduction. The only limit is that you can't claim more than you made after other deductions.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino