The Sims Modding Community - "[Sims 4] Incest, Teen Romance, Babies For Everyone and more! UPDATED FOR 1.5.149.1020!"

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

Yaoi Huntress Earth

My avatar is problematic.
kiwifarms.net
all the games have had awful glitches, but the longer the series goes, the less...hidden? they are.
I can't speak for the first game, since I never played it, but in 2, you had to really fuck with debugging to screw your game over aside from an occasional thing like the Ottomas. In 3, the game was a laggy shitshow, but the customization made people overlook it. But in 4, it's all at the surface.
And part 5 will just crash and shut itself off the second you start it.

NoFeline

im intersex i have both uwu
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
And part 5 will just crash and shut itself off the second you start it.
AVGN said:
The game would start and you couldn't even move. All that happens, your sim pulls down his pants, sucks his thumb, and takes a shit. This THIRD game, you couldn't even get past the title screen. All that happens, you push start, and your sim falls down and farts. The FOURTH game doesn't even work at all. You just put it in your Super Nintendo....and it explodes. The fifth game isn't even a game, it's just...a bag of shit that says "The Sims 5" on it. And there's a new one coming out on the PS4, using the latest state-of-the-art technology of constructing the disc out of orangutan diarrhea.

Thiletonomics

도널드 트럼프 승리의 소금.
kiwifarms.net
The next TS4 Expansion was leaked again, this time on the Xbox Store:

The list of features are the following:

3 New careers Engineer, Lawyer, and Teacher
There may be 2 different universities: Bright Chester and Foxborough Institute. (Not sure about this one tbh)
Mini fridges will be added in BB mode
Roommates are back
Bikes will be added
School organizations: Robotics, Debate, Art, and a secret society
Some of the classes include bio, art history, computer science, and villainy
Get ready to play some juice pong with your sims.
Grades will be impacted by your Sim going to class or skipping class.

Again, it doesn't seem to be anything really new compared to the University EPs for TS2 and TS3. And as for the bikes, I'm not sure what the purpose of the bikes will be, since TS4 is closed-world with loading screens.

Remove Goat

Wendy_Carter's #1 fan and potential rapist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If only there was a mod to reduce the amount of african headwear and "Akheem"s with three middle names that spawn in the world. I see more white soyboys wearing turbans and having muslim names than I do blacks or full on arabs.

It's like playing a game where all of the cultural appropriation people talk about is real.

~*dank meme*~

kiwifarms.net
If only there was a mod to reduce the amount of african headwear and "Akheem"s with three middle names that spawn in the world. I see more white soyboys wearing turbans and having muslim names than I do blacks or full on arabs.

It's like playing a game where all of the cultural appropriation people talk about is real.
There’s a mod that gets rid of/reduces the amount of city living names that the game spawns. Also one that hides city living clothes. They fucked up bad with that expansion, no one ever spawns without being a red headed pale Japanese person or a middle eastern man anymore. It’s a plague.

Remove Goat

Wendy_Carter's #1 fan and potential rapist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There’s a mod that gets rid of/reduces the amount of city living names that the game spawns. Also one that hides city living clothes. They fucked up bad with that expansion, no one ever spawns without being a red headed pale Japanese person or a middle eastern man anymore. It’s a plague.
Do you remember the name of it? Or better yet, a link?

vertexwindi

Diddy in space, even though he's not
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What the fuck did I just come across. Why can’t these people achieve their depraved fantasies by watching some Hentai or something instead of the fucking SIMS???
tbf does hentai allow you to customize everything to such a huge extent

• Agree
Reactions: NoFeline