The Sims Modding Community - "[Sims 4] Incest, Teen Romance, Babies For Everyone and more! UPDATED FOR 1.5.149.1020!"

• Apologies for the site issues. The server's shipment was delayed. I'll ask again about it and if they can't provide it I'll source another.

NoFeline

im intersex i have both uwu
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
tbf does hentai allow you to customize everything to such a huge extent
But it’s the Sims
I mean there are things like 3D Custom Girl remember that relic? and the more recent Koikatsu Party on steam, but while they do have extensive customization and probably sex any way you want it, you can't really make a story with it, can't have character relationships, and I would also assume you can't make your own sets.

I mean there are things like 3D Custom Girl remember that relic? and the more recent Koikatsu Party on steam, but while they do have extensive customization and probably sex any way you want it, you can't really make a story with it, can't have character relationships, and I would also assume you can't make your own sets.
The Koikatsu fanbase has pure 'tism, they have mods for everything including the things you listed.

exhausted

Not mad on the internet, just sad on the internet.
kiwifarms.net

Here's the VOD of the Livestream that The Sims team hosted earlier today. One thing that stands out is apparently you can't have stoves in dorms. I don't want to know what asinine reason that is the case.
maybe it’s different for other colleges, but where i went we only had one communal kitchen, that stove thing makes sense to me

Thiletonomics

도널드 트럼프 승리의 소금.
kiwifarms.net
With the University EP being 1 week old now, comes the usual EA bugfest, some of them game-breaking. Some of those include:

-If an organization member dies or gets culled, your entire game is at risk of a major error code. The game doesn't correctly adapt to replace them and continues trying to summon a culled sim for organization stuff.

-Servo's graduation photo is a "random sim." $20 it's because Servo is a retextured Sim and the graduation photo is just the Servo without the reskin, but it's pathetic that the pack's life state was not checked to be suitable for the pack's main goal.

-Moving out seems to have issues with furniture disappearing whether you want it to or not.

-Toddler needs decaying super fast

-Bots can't be upgraded, instead just consuming the resources

-Pregnant, mermaid and spellcaster sims likewise have increased motive decay. (Pregnant moreso than before)

-Pack does NOT seem designed for multiple Sims graduating together as it often leads to only one diploma

-Weird glitch where player homes can become unplayable if a multi-Sim household finishes university and their dorm room remains locked before they move out

-Presentation not being doable

-Being unable to have your Sims go to their final exam if it occurs on a holiday.

I'm not sure which is the more unpolished bugfest, this, or Pokémon Sword/Shield.

exhausted

Not mad on the internet, just sad on the internet.
kiwifarms.net
With the University EP being 1 week old now, comes the usual EA bugfest, some of them game-breaking. Some of those include:

-If an organization member dies or gets culled, your entire game is at risk of a major error code. The game doesn't correctly adapt to replace them and continues trying to summon a culled sim for organization stuff.

-Servo's graduation photo is a "random sim." $20 it's because Servo is a retextured Sim and the graduation photo is just the Servo without the reskin, but it's pathetic that the pack's life state was not checked to be suitable for the pack's main goal.

-Moving out seems to have issues with furniture disappearing whether you want it to or not.

-Toddler needs decaying super fast

-Bots can't be upgraded, instead just consuming the resources

-Pregnant, mermaid and spellcaster sims likewise have increased motive decay. (Pregnant moreso than before)

-Pack does NOT seem designed for multiple Sims graduating together as it often leads to only one diploma

-Weird glitch where player homes can become unplayable if a multi-Sim household finishes university and their dorm room remains locked before they move out

-Presentation not being doable

-Being unable to have your Sims go to their final exam if it occurs on a holiday.

I'm not sure which is the more unpolished bugfest, this, or Pokémon Sword/Shield.
adding on with some shit ive experienced (because im a sucker and bought it)
-time is wicked fucked up, classes typically start 15min-1hr after theyre supposed to, and last 1-2hrs more than when theyre supposed to end
-dormmates will practically kill themselves because they cant fill their own needs well

Thiletonomics

도널드 트럼프 승리의 소금.
kiwifarms.net
-dormmates will practically kill themselves because they cant fill their own needs well
The funny thing about this is that in The Sims 2 University, EA "prevented" this issue by making dormmate needs not go down while they are in their rooms. Why they didn't do that in TS4's University EP, I'm not sure.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: exhausted

HeyYou

seriousposter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It is a nightmare to get even two fucking people to go to college together. You have to send one person off to college, split the household, go back and play the person who hasn't gone to college, and then send them to college. Also, don't even think of changing housing if you have two Sims going to college, it is almost guaranteed not to work. I moved both Sims out of the dorm and into the house outside of campus, and when the "pack your shit" event was done only one Sim was actually there. Then when I went back to the first Sim (who had to reapply to classes for some reason) and had them move into the house, only they were playable and the first Sim I moved in was an NPC. When I cheated and added them to the household their classes no longer had required projects. And, now that it's been mentioned, I have noticed that one of their needs is going down faster (one is a mermaid).

What a fucking nightmare. Removing all the fun shit was supposed to make this game "more stable" but it's as buggy or even buggier than Sims 3. If I want a game that barely works half the time I'm going to play the one with an open world, story progression, and clothing/furniture customization.

Yaoi Huntress Earth

My avatar is problematic.
kiwifarms.net
It is a nightmare to get even two fucking people to go to college together. You have to send one person off to college, split the household, go back and play the person who hasn't gone to college, and then send them to college. Also, don't even think of changing housing if you have two Sims going to college, it is almost guaranteed not to work. I moved both Sims out of the dorm and into the house outside of campus, and when the "pack your shit" event was done only one Sim was actually there. Then when I went back to the first Sim (who had to reapply to classes for some reason) and had them move into the house, only they were playable and the first Sim I moved in was an NPC. When I cheated and added them to the household their classes no longer had required projects. And, now that it's been mentioned, I have noticed that one of their needs is going down faster (one is a mermaid).

What a fucking nightmare. Removing all the fun shit was supposed to make this game "more stable" but it's as buggy or even buggier than Sims 3. If I want a game that barely works half the time I'm going to play the one with an open world, story progression, and clothing/furniture customization.
Geez, no wonder people are coming back to Sims 2. Honestly, if you look at the custom content forums like The Sims Cave, the S2 stuff gets updated the most often.

There goes my hopes of playing multiple families that will actually grow like in the other Sims games. Instead of the ultra-limited room you have in part 4.
Sims 4 was meant to be a multiplayer only game, thats why everything was limited to barebones shit.

Book Thievery

Literature Liberator
kiwifarms.net
all the games have had awful glitches, but the longer the series goes, the less...hidden? they are.
I can't speak for the first game, since I never played it, but in 2, you had to really fuck with debugging to screw your game over aside from an occasional thing like the Ottomas. In 3, the game was a laggy shitshow, but the customization made people overlook it. But in 4, it's all at the surface.
I'm a few months late, but I can say that The Sims 1 is pretty darned stable and glitchless. The only problem I've had with running it on Windows 7 is the very rare crash that comes from loading a different family and clicking on a different UI panel, but other than that, I can't say I've ever encountered any glitches or bugs in the years that I've played it since launch. It likely comes from the advantage of TS1 being a much simpler game than its sequels.

Meanwhile, The Sims 2 can apparently be screwed up just by deleting your families with the in-game delete function or selling their tombstone. As much as it's my favorite game in the series and the one I continue to play to this day, that's a pretty major oversight, if true.

I've played The Sims 3, but I couldn't stand the long loading times, the inability to micro-manage multiple families, or the bugs that kept cropping up. Plus, it was the first game that demanded I install Origin, which I haven't touched since uninstalling both Origin and TS3. If modding can make it more stable, then great, but I'm not sure if I wanna go through the effort of securing enough EPs (without giving EA my cash, preferably) to make it more worth-while than TS2.

Haven't played TS4. From what I've heard from a friend who has, it isn't worth it, and judging by the comments I see lying around here, it seems he's right.

Petronella

full blown altistic
kiwifarms.net
If modding can make it more stable, then great, but I'm not sure if I wanna go through the effort of securing enough EPs (without giving EA my cash, preferably) to make it more worth-while than TS2.
Hypothetically speaking, someone who's definitely not me went sailing the seven seas a while back and found a pack with all the expansions, stuff packs, and store content.