The situation in East Asia cannot be sustained - Prepare for War

Slap47

Hehe xd
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
China has all of the problems of a developed country but 10x worse without any benefits. It is isolated by geography and has a dogshit navy.

The US could easily destroy China without firing a shot. However, China is likely to destroy itself within the century.

MrJokerRager

Breasts are always great lol and Trump 2024 MAGA
kiwifarms.net
China has all of the problems of a developed country but 10x worse without any benefits. It is isolated by geography and has a dogshit navy.

The US could easily destroy China without firing a shot. However, China is likely to destroy itself within the century.
They wrote the art of war, they will figure out a way to win.

Syaoran Li

Carter Stanley Lives!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
They wrote the art of war, they will figure out a way to win.

China might figure out a way to win, but the PRC itself is one major recession away from a bloody civil war, if not outright counter-revolution and the collapse of the Chinese Communist Party.

The Chinese people are mostly compliant and willingly go along with the totalitarian abuses of the Communist Party only because of the economic prosperity that has been going on for the past thirty years. Once the bubble bursts, the people will be pissed and chaos will take over.

They managed to skate by during the late 2000's global meltdown, so a lot of people are convinced of China being an invincible superpower in the making.

The problem with China is that it's a weird mishmash of a paper tiger and a potential superpower. But it's hard to tell where the superpower ends and the paper tiger begins, precisely because the Chinese government is so secretive about it.

MrTickles

Cultured gentleman but fucks like Bunny.
kiwifarms.net
I'm a realist and this is coming from the situation on the ground. Perspective is objective in this case. I've been in and around Shanghai, Nanjing, Wuxi, Suzhou for the past 3 weeks. Currently posting from a shanghai hotel room.

No homeless, no beggars, no crime, no grafitti, no bullshit.

Even the street sweepers and trash collectors are smiling and happy and doing their jobs with a spring in their step. This is an indicator of ya'll about to get fucked. A nation at its core is comprised of individual people, and these here individuals are pumped up and ready to be numbah won. The streets are being paved with fucking gold. Let's rebel goys. Let's go back to killing and poverty lol.

Talk of civil war or rebellion against the regime in this atmosphere is fucking hilariously off-mark. You have no idea. Imagine you've just won the lottery. Are you going to contemplate suicide? Nope. Even Chinese maids with their $2 hour salaries know they've won the lottery.

Have some pics coz ya'll need some perspective.

IMG20191119130257.jpgIMG20191119143152.jpgIMG20191120135831.jpgIMG20191120144204.jpgIMG20191122133739.jpgIMG20191122133933.jpgIMG20191123134210.jpg

Last edited:

MrTickles

kiwifarms.net
So what would be your opinion on the Hong Kong protests and stuff?

I think the protest are comically overplayed and over dramatized. More people have died in french and spanish protests, directly at the hands of police. i.e they're being used by jewish media as a tool to stir propaganda against China. The 2 million protestor lie is just one of many such propaganda avenues. (actual figure was ~250,000 according to all legitimate western and local sources.)

According to the latest election stats, 42% of hong kongers support beijing candidates, the rest don't. However, since Beijing doesn't run hong kong policy-wise, the protests are a result of hong kong government mismanagement when it comes to costs of living. In reality proests are nothing new, even these are being directed at the left over British system, not that of Beijing. Hong Kong is a billionaire playground that is tailored to make the rich richer and the poor poorer. China didn't make it that way. Britain did. British also had to quash many protests in their time. Left on its own hong kong police are being very hands off compared to britain.

In that respect the protests are legitimate; if a government can't provide its populace with adequate financial stability and future prospects-as the students see it, it should be raged against. But beyond that, the protests are hijacked by anti-mainland ngo's acting on the behalf of Washington. The so called spark of the protests is not a legitimate one. A guy committing murder should have his ass put in jail, the prick is still free and being protected by the Washington rats.

This makes a large section of protestors impostors, working directly against their own welfare and against justice as pawns. These are the kids that are running around hurting people, setting them on fire, breaking public tax payer funded property, etc.

As for the mainland, Beijing doesn't really care about hong kong's internal affairs beyond keeping it from total sabotage by western ngo's. Microeconomics aren't important. Mainland doesn't get a cent from hong kong taxation wise-beyond that every dollar its ports lose is an extra dollar shenzhen and shanghai ports make, and the investment firms that are important macroeconomically are not touchable by the protests. As you recently saw tencents recent imposition on the hong kong stock exchange saw it raise over $11 billion in investor capital and its shares rise. Similarly hong kong's housing market is still growing, all good for the billionaires that reinvest back into their mainland companies.

Last edited:

Syaoran Li

Carter Stanley Lives!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm a realist and this is coming from the situation on the ground. Perspective is objective in this case. I've been in and around Shanghai, Nanjing, Wuxi, Suzhou for the past 3 weeks. Currently posting from a shanghai hotel room.

Even the street sweepers and trash collectors are smiling and happy and doing their jobs with a spring in their step. This is an indicator of ya'll about to get fucked. A nation at its core is comprised of individual people, and these here individuals are pumped up and ready to be numbah won. The streets are being paved with fucking gold. Let's rebel goys. Let's go back to killing and poverty lol.

Talk of civil war or rebellion against the regime in this atmosphere is fucking hilariously off-mark. You have no idea. Imagine you've just won the lottery. Are you going to contemplate suicide? Nope. Even Chinese maids with their $2 hour salaries know they've won the lottery.

View attachment 1026829View attachment 1026830View attachment 1026831View attachment 1026833View attachment 1026834View attachment 1026835View attachment 1026836

How much is the CCP paying you to spew this bullshit, you little prick?

TwinkLover6969

Boys are for pleasure women are for babies
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1026829View attachment 1026830View attachment 1026831View attachment 1026833View attachment 1026834View attachment 1026835View attachment 1026836
now go out to the rural areas where the majority of their population is and take photos

Coffee Anon

kiwifarms.net
There isn't going to be any east asian WW3 you autistic goofs. China will remain a totalitarian state as its people desire since they've evolved under such a system, both socially and genetically, over thousands of years. The west will continue to decay and degenerate from within and you will all delusionally tell yourselves everything is fine while you post on an internet gossip forum.

MrTickles

kiwifarms.net
now go out to the rural areas where the majority of their population is and take photos

Majority (60%) is in cities. And I have been there, will share some pics soon. Countryside is actually cleaner and more pleasant than the bustling cities.

L50LasPak

We have all the time in the world.
kiwifarms.net
You missed a spot, technically there's a small chunk of Kashmir claimed by China that dates back to the days of the Qing Empire. Considering how much China despises India over the whole Tibet thing, I wouldn't be surprised if they help Pakistan make India glow in the dark if conflict breaks out.

There's another thing though. China is on a ticking clock. Their population is getting older, and they didn't have enough kids to replace them. As a Communist country, they have a very exstensive set of public and social welfare programs to care for the elderly (debate the effectiveness of them if you want, point is they're there) so once the bulk of the population passes into senescence there will be an apocalyptically huge strain on the economy that, frankly, might fucking cause China to implode altogether. And they can't just arbitrarily take those welfare programs away either, otherwise we'd see some serious, bloody rioting that would make Tianamen Square look like an LGBT Pride march.

Their leaders know all of this, which is why they are enacting all of this crazy shit right now. Off the top of my head, here's China's list of shit to do, in no particular order:
  • Take those stupid islands (presumably there's oil under there nobody is talking about, or something.)
  • Do something to get Taiwan back.
  • Get North Korea to calm down, shut up and stop fucking with their plans for the US.
  • Figure out how to fuckstomp India so they shut the fuck up about Tibet.
  • Gladhand Pakistan enough so they switch sides from us to China, presumably for leverage against India.
  • Get that insane Silk Road continental infrastructural plan off the ground so they can steal Central Asia out from under Russia.
  • Possibly look into building that gas pipeline across the Caspian Sea so they can stick their dick into Caucasus too.
  • Install friendly regimes in Africa for those sweet, sweet rare earth and radioactive resources.
  • Transition to some form of clean or atomic energy so it stops raining used motor oil in major cities and placing a further burden on their socialized healthcare system.
  • Figure out some way to get ASEAN to either break up or bow down to them. I presume this is why they keep fucking with Australia.
  • Vietnam and Indonesia to my knowledge still despise China (odd couple, I know) and will work against any plan to dick with ASEAN, so they have to figure out how to neutralize them too.
Stop me if I left anything out.

By the way, your estimated timeframe of about 20 years is on the money but not in the way you think. I'd say China has about 20 years left before the sun sets. The senior members of China's hierarchy are already old fuckers and by 20 years from now much of their core population is gonna be either getting up there in age or gonna be old as fuck. So either the PLA is either gonna come down with a serious case of alzheimers or they're gonna need to transition to a heavily automated system using lots of drones and robots. So that giant list of crap above, something I'd wager would take a century done properly, has to all be crammed into a single generation's worth of operations.

It's all so tiresome.

Syaoran Li

Carter Stanley Lives!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There isn't going to be any east asian WW3 you autistic goofs. China will remain a totalitarian state as its people desire since they've evolved under such a system, both socially and genetically, over thousands of years. The west will continue to decay and degenerate from within and you will all delusionally tell yourselves everything is fine while you post on an internet gossip forum.

Agreed on there not being a World War III in East Asia (although India and Pakistan are a different story) but I do think we are due for a Second Chinese Civil War. The PRC is one recession away from massive internal strife, both the Chinese people against the CCP and within the ranks of the CCP itself.

China will probably be under authoritarian rule for all of our lives, but it remains to be seen whether or not it will be under the authoritarian rule of the PRC.