Gross The Slaton Sisters / Amy Slaton & Tammy Slaton - Fat.

If you really had to who would you sex?

• Total voters

The Jumping Dwarf

I'm offendered if misgendered
kiwifarms.net

The Slaton sisters are a pair of morbidly obese hicks from Bumfuck, Kentucky who regularly make videos of themselves burping, farting, stuffing their faces with truly staggering quantities of fast food, and generally being disgusting. They're quite infamous in r/fatpeoplehate for obvious reasons. What you see above is an average Slaton sisters vlog.

Amy Slaton is the one who runs the channel, and the most active online overall. She's wall-eyed, smokes heavily, and is an avid fan of the Twilight series.

Tammy Slaton is Amy's usual companion, and is somehow even fatter. She has somehow managed to get fat on the forehead. Due to her incredibly poor health, she keeps getting in and out of the hospital, and in fact, as of this writing, she's on life support due to severe pneumonia, although Amy says she's getting better. According to her Facebook, she's a juggalette (!!!!).

Also featured occasionally is their tiny dog, which looks like it's about to be crushed at any moment.

Their channel is here: https://www.youtube.com/user/twlightqueen

As you can see, they're a pair of rather (ahem) "interesting" characters.

DykesDykesChina

Human/Science
Deceased
kiwifarms.net

The Slaton sisters are a pair of morbidly obese hicks from Bumfuck, Kentucky who regularly make videos of themselves burping, farting, stuffing their faces with truly staggering quantities of fast food, and generally being disgusting. They're quite infamous in r/fatpeoplehate for obvious reasons. What you see above is an average Slaton sisters vlog.

Amy Slaton is the one who runs the channel, and the most active online overall. She's wall-eyed, smokes heavily, and is an avid fan of the Twilight series.

Tammy Slaton is Amy's usual companion, and is somehow even fatter. She has somehow managed to get fat on the forehead. Due to her incredibly poor health, she keeps getting in and out of the hospital, and in fact, as of this writing, she's on life support due to severe pneumonia, although Amy says she's getting better. According to her Facebook, she's a juggalette (!!!!).

Also featured occasionally is their tiny dog, which looks like it's about to be crushed at any moment.

They sure succeed at making Barb look like a Playmate in comparison.

Bassomatic

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
To me this is more a sad cow, They are just giant people eating themselves to death.
They've made their bodies prisons and stuck inside a hosptial or the home is all they are, really in the content aside the mass consuming of enough food to feed the entire island of Madagascar it's just your normal no body vlogging about the most dull things, the only reason they ever popped up is due to the beyond morbid obesity they hold.

ASoulMan

It's time for assembly...FROM HELL!!!
kiwifarms.net

The one in the background looks like Dan Barrows from Clock Tower.

Smutley

Kill Count: 2
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Just the other day I was wondering if there were any cows in my neck of the wood. I'm sorry to find out there are. I actually thought, just looking at them, they'd be in Eastern Kentucky in the Appalachians but the accents didn't match up.

Turns out they're in Morgansville, which is way closer to St. Louis. What does this mean?

Nothing at all, but as a resident I find it fascinating how wrong appearances can be.

Rick Slick

Call me Steadman.
kiwifarms.net

I was browsing their channel and it looks like they're not doing so well.
It is only all too inevitable. I wonder if this is a situation similar to Fatman where they've given up on life and have resided to killing themselves with food?

Although judging by the "curvy" avatars on a lot of their vids it may just be a case of delusion.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino