Gross The Slaton Sisters / Amy Slaton & Tammy Slaton - 1000 lb Sisters

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

If you really had to who would you sex?

• Total voters

c-no

Duck
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What makes them lolcows though? Do they get trolled and chimp out about it? Seems like they're just white trash shuddercows with a webcam which are a dime a dozen on youtube.
If they did speak of fat acceptance and how scales are evil tools mean't to oppress people, that would give them potential to be lol-cows. All we have seen so far was two videos, one showing us the sisters and the other mentioning a problem that left one of them crying.

The Jumping Dwarf

I'm offendered if misgendered
kiwifarms.net
What makes them lolcows though? Do they get trolled and chimp out about it? Seems like they're just white trash shuddercows with a webcam which are a dime a dozen on youtube.
Eh, they don't. Many modern lolcows don't either, though. I believe nowadays the definition of "lolcow", at least on this website, has shifted from "crazy weird person on the Internet who gets trolled" to simply "crazy weird person on the Internet", especially since trolling is now actively discouraged. These people are quite crazy and weird, and already carry quite a bit of infamy, so I figured we might as well keep tabs on them.

January Cyst

I could eat a knob at night
kiwifarms.net
On top of being overweight, she might have another medical problem or she's on a medication that makes her face swell that much.

She is very likely on medication thanks no doubt to a cavalcade of problems related to her extreme weight.

So... are we just... not gonna talk about that massive fart she ripped at 1:00?

No?

Ok, then.

*yawn*
I've watched a few videos and she seems to be farting and belching a lot.

These videos kinda remind me of simply sara

Last edited:

vittek

Cause Commodore is keeping up with you!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Wow. I don't know if i should laugh about them or feel sorry. Her face looks like she injected it with synthol. I remember trying to watch a video of them stuffing marshmellows into their mouths and actually had to turn it off cause it was so revolting.

Stratomsk

Copdog gets all the bitches.
kiwifarms.net
Do these people actually respond to criticism of their antics in any way shape or form? All I'm seeing so far is a pair of disgusting sisters with no self-awareness.

Tags
fat