• "It shouldn't surprise anyone that those forums are full of trolls and a recent study shows that those that engage in trolling and cyberbullying share traits of the Dark Triad."

Gross The Slaton Sisters / Amy Slaton & Tammy SlatonFat.

Discussion in 'Beauty Parlour' started by The Jumping Dwarf, Apr 29, 2015.

Forum Guidelines

The Beauty Parlour is for women or not-women in the sphere of cosplay and the beauty industry that is not strictly limited to lolcows.

• No thirst. No one cares if you want to have sex with someone. Reporting thirst posts to mods is encouraged.
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself. We are not an asylum.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you make us cringe while trying to troll, we will ridicule you.
?

Whose team are you on?

1. #TeamAmy

154 vote(s)
    23.4%
  2. #TeamTammy

503 vote(s)
    76.6%
  1. Seems like it. He already broke up with her:

• Feels Feels x 6
    FemalePresident

FemalePresident In office.

kiwifarms.net
  2. I'm so behind everything. Was "David" an actual boyfriend or was he just another random online dude that talked to her for a bit, a guy she made up or was it catfishing?

pozilei

pozilei but now I'll be in the restroom

kiwifarms.net
  3. Ends with: Thanks ya'll.

Seriously though stop showing everyone goddamn pictures and info of your current boyfriends if you don't want this to happen it isn't hard.

How many boyfriends is this in the past 6 months?

• Agree Agree x 9
    Yaks

Yaks Turn down for what?
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  4. Exactly. Stop showing pics and giving names. Don't even mention you have a boyfriend. It happened with Meth Mouth and David, and it will happen with the next guy she stupidly talks about.

• Agree Agree x 6
    Toxoplasmosis

Toxoplasmosis I have scare in my eyes

kiwifarms.net
  5. aec28f0b31f6f5bbf6c6b4321eed2186.jpg

• Winner Winner x 28
    • Like Like x 1
    Clintonberg

Clintonberg Grabbed by the Pussy

kiwifarms.net
  6. On David's FB there is post (2 actually) stating he is in a relationship. But not with whom.

• Informative Informative x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  7. We've seen the picture she uses as her profile picture. It's mainly just her face with her makeup on. You can't see her shoulders or anything lower than her neck.

Is it possible she's not giving these online guys a full picture and so when they finally meet her they go "daaaaamn" and run away?

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Feels Feels x 1
    4Macie

4Macie The Cow Dullahan

kiwifarms.net
  8. Looks like Tammy with a mustache.

• Agree Agree x 7
    kiwifarms.net
  9. Darn, the breakup video is down. Did anyone save it?

kiwifarms.net
  10. I didn't, but I did take screenshots of the closed captioning because it made me laugh.

[​IMG]

Do you think she took it down because they got back together or that he asked her to so people didn't bother him more?

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    Yaks

Yaks Turn down for what?
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  11. If Amy were any more inbred, she'd be a :sub:.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Off-Topic Off-Topic x 1
    FatFuckingClown

FatFuckingClown *pins you to the ground and force-feeds you crack*

kiwifarms.net
  12. Looks like she removed the video but it has been saved. Here it is for those who have not seen it.

• Winner Winner x 12
    • Like Like x 4
    • Informative Informative x 3
    • Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  13. She's nearly 30 years old and boo hooing on YouTube over a guy she's known less than two weeks. She has the emotional responses of a young teen.

• Agree Agree x 16
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Fresh Grown Breasts

Fresh Grown Breasts A Person Celebrity

kiwifarms.net
  14. Amberlynn, meet your future. Only fatter.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 5
    xenomorph

xenomorph Lucrid Mockeries

kiwifarms.net
  15. A little :offtopic:, but I've noticed shallow, immature emotional responses from people on the "My 600lb Life" show as well. It's most likely because food is used as a way to not deal with any or all issues, and therefore, they don't have the same emotional fortitude of a regular human being. There was one lady from that show (don't remember her name) who could not stop crying at any bit of hardship thrown her way. Dr. Now even pointed it out, saying that she was like a two year old, clinging onto her mom tightly for anything. I believe she was in her late 40's as well. Pretty sad, but she did lose quite a bit of weight.

• Informative Informative x 6
    • Agree Agree x 4
    liliput

liliput Spelled my goddamn username wrong.

kiwifarms.net
  16. She's clearly emotionally stunted and operating with a mentality more equal to a teenager than someone pushing 30.

Look, I think bullying this guy is fucking stupid. So, yeah, I get that. But Amy is fucking stupid for putting him on blast like that. If I was him (and boy, how desperate do you have to be to ever find Amy attractive enough, either physically or otherwise), I would break up with her, too. You have a popular YT channel, you start talking about your boyfriend, you start showing his picture, you still have other social media accounts that can easily be linked to this guy, and you risk this exact thing happening. I don't feel bad for Amy because it's not the fucking first time she's had this happen. LEARN, AMY. No one is out to make sure you spend the rest of your diabetic riddled years alone. No one cares who you date. But when you splash that shit all over your YT channel, don't be surprised if some asshole goes out and starts inundating this other fuck with crude messages.

There is a simple solution: Delete your Facebook or start a new one where you accept friend requests from ONLY people you know (novel concept, right?!?) and then stop talking about your boyfriend on your channel. IF you decide to talk about him, don't show anyone his fucking photo and make him easily identifiable. Not hard.

• Agree Agree x 12
    • Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  17. I think that was Susan! Did her mom bring the chair with them throughout the grocery store in case she "absolutely had" to sit down, and then they bought freaking cupcakes??

FatFuckingClown

FatFuckingClown *pins you to the ground and force-feeds you crack*

kiwifarms.net

18. Amy apologizes for her previous video. She stops blaming Youtubey because some of the comments she received from the video led her to believe that "Shaw-er David" broke up with her because of his ex starting shit. Also, if he really truly loved her, why wouldn't he support her livelihood? :roll:

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Feels Feels x 2
    Golly

Golly [warbles internally]
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  19. The deleted breakup video.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    BloopAShark

BloopAShark Awe shit gingivitis

kiwifarms.net
  20. Did I miss why she's calling Shawn, David?

Also, I love how she blames YouTube for the breakups because we bully her boyfriends. It doesn't ever cross her mind that maybe people aren't bullying him but showing him all her past boyfriends and how they all said she was crazy, started biting them, and borderline sexually assaulted them.

And then she changes her mind to the ex starting shit... if his ex was harassing him. Why would that mean he had to breakup with her? I smell an excuse.

4Macie

4Macie The Cow Dullahan

kiwifarms.net