Gross The Slaton Sisters / Amy Slaton & Tammy Slaton - Fat.

If you really had to who would you sex?

• Total voters

Dysnomia

Gloop Gloop
kiwifarms.net

Tammy knows she's losing weight because she can tell her forehead is "flattening".
Sure Tam.

She looks as big as ever too me. I know at that size you need to lose a lot before it is noticeable. But the gigantic gelatnous mass of an upper body that we are familiar with sure doesn't look any smaller.

TamTam mad because people think her telling her audience what they could get for Amy is also thinly veiled begging for herself. She also claims she can walk. What, like two steps? Fatty please. You are out of breath while sitting down. There is no way any amount of getting up that you do is normal walking.

If you can walk then show us. It is the best way to prove it. You haven't even stood up in a video in ages. Your ass is fused to that ill fitting wheelchair.

Tammy says that her size 6X t-shirt s too big on her. :lol:

Then show us the progress Tammy. You don't seem to understand how this works. You could get a lot of views with a weightloss journey series. You don't even have to succeed, You have enough hatewatchers to ensure that even total failure will net you extra youtube bux.

When we saw way too much of you in that rice krispies treat video it was grotesque. But I don't really buy that you are any smaller now. And any progress you do make will be undone shortly anyway. Show is the progress Tammy. All we ever see is your upper half.

She also claims to be bloated because she is retaining water. Good excuse Tammy. Didn't know you were smart enough to use that one.

A month or two ago, one of our regular posters (I think it was either @MirnaMinkoff or @Barbarella) said that Tam-Tam was likely going onto feeder sites or doing camshows for feeder dudes and if the customers rubes wanted to see her in costumes, they would have to buy her the costumes.
They'll pay too just to fap to fatties stuffing themselves full of food. If Tammy is really doing that then any diet she is on will be undone very quickly.

Reactions: HIVidaBoheme

MysticMisty

kiwifarms.net
I don't know what this land orca wants with Halloween costumes at this stage of the endgame. But I also find it horrifying that costumes exist at that size. Anyone that big can just go as Jabba the Hutt. No costume required.
Personally I think they'd make an excellent Baron Harkonnen from Dune. It's not like you can really tell they're women at that size anyways.

But she may incite a lot of stares and whispers. Especially since she is so reclusive.
I'd go with this. Even among a family of hogs Tammy is considerably bigger than everyone else. I would say that if she can make it to the front door she can just ride in a motorized scooter, but I'm not sure if Tammy could actually fit onto one meant even for hogs, unless I'm underestimating how large they actually make the damn things.

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Sure Tam.

She looks as big as ever too me. I know at that size you need to lose a lot before it is noticeable. But the gigantic gelatnous mass of an upper body that we are familiar with sure doesn't look any smaller.

TamTam mad because people think her telling her audience what they could get for Amy is also thinly veiled begging for herself. She also claims she can walk. What, like two steps? Fatty please. You are out of breath while sitting down. There is no way any amount of getting up that you do is normal walking.

If you can walk then show us. It is the best way to prove it. You haven't even stood up in a video in ages. Your ass is fused to that ill fitting wheelchair.

Tammy says that her size 6X t-shirt s too big on her. :lol:

Then show us the progress Tammy. You don't seem to understand how this works. You could get a lot of views with a weightloss journey series. You don't even have to succeed, You have enough hatewatchers to ensure that even total failure will net you extra youtube bux.

When we saw way too much of you in that rice krispies treat video it was grotesque. But I don't really buy that you are any smaller now. And any progress you do make will be undone shortly anyway. Show is the progress Tammy. All we ever see is your upper half.

She also claims to be bloated because she is retaining water. Good excuse Tammy. Didn't know you were smart enough to use that one.

They'll pay too just to fap to fatties stuffing themselves full of food. If Tammy is really doing that then any diet she is on will be undone very quickly.
The weird black guy TamTam called her boyfriend for awhile was a fat fetishist she met online. This was the proof that Tammy was engaging with the fat fetish creeps online.

I’m sure there’s a huge overlap between the two but your run of the mill fat fetishist just likes super fat women. These would be the guys buying her costumes to wear in some photos. The feeders like fat women but making them fatter and watching them eat is a big part of their kink too.

rexas texas_

kiwifarms.net

Amy HAD to get rid of Dobby (you know, that poor, poor pupper who's crying on every single video because he's constantly locked in the cage?)

//This was her expression when she said "simple fact that he ate my couch"//

//the hole in the cooch//

She got rid of him because he destroyed a couch. Now she'll have to "replace this if I can afford it" even though it's just a small hole. No need to replace anything especially when you're struggling with money Amy, just cover it up with a blanket.

After she says how she cried and how sad she was, how she loved him as a son, she says that Little Bit (Little bite? lil' bit?) is much happier without Dobby around, she eats normally, she plays again.

I don't believe she had any of her pets castrated/sterilized, so Lil' Bit acting like this is nothing surprising

I hope Dobby will finally find a normal family, won't have to sit in a small cage all day because of some random thing he did out of pure boredom (these animals must be bored as fuck, sitting all day inside the house with nothing to do but except each other)

All of that makes me curious, what happens IF Amy gets knocked up by Mike? She said she loved Dobby like a son, but what kind of mother gets rid of her child if they destroy something? It's all her own fault that happened. And, sure, maybe she did love Dobby in her fucked up incest-y slaton way, but she really shouldn't say that on a video especially when so many of her watchers remember this:

• She got rid of that german shepherd that bit her (after being kept in heated trailer)
  • She had a cat, Minnie, she dumped her off to Ma Slaton for unknown to me reasons
  • She had a guinea pig, Mickey, and to this day I have no idea what happened to him
(Her sister's no better.)

Soon, she's going to get another pet 'cus she to fat to get preggo'ed and has to compensate her lack of babies with animals.

Shit I remember when I joined the farms, I was team Tammy with all my heart, everyone hated Amy for her shenanigans, sometime after Tammy went solo on youtube, and (almost) everyone rooted for her, wished her the best. Comments could be summed up as: tammy you're so much better than that sister of yours

And after about 2 or something months, oh how the tables have turned. Tamtams babygirl act faded away, her true character finally came out and long the way Amy "changed", too. She tried a little bit more with her videos, and even though I've never really gave a shit about her and just clicked on her videos to read the comments, or simply to have some background noise, i've noticed it anyway. The comment section was now about 70% positive and 30% like it always was. People started to hate Tammy more than they ever disliked Amy.

And I was like: huh

And then Amy became too boring for me to watch so I kept an eye out on Tamtam's comment section.

It was Fuck you Tammy you abusive fatfuck and Amy's so much better than you Tammy

And now it's fuck you Tammy and fuck Amy

This Dobby Diseaster may just be the straw that broke the camel's back, people are actually unsubscribing Amy's channel, comments are full of angry women saying that they would never do that to their babies, and I've never seen that happen whe Minnie and Micky got dumped off

You fucked up good this time, Amy. Congrats

Littleblackchyld

is rolling her eyes at certain folks
kiwifarms.net
If she gets pregnant, she would likely keep the child (at least legally) because it means more cash (aid to women with children, welfare, food stamps, etc...) coming in so long as she doesn't marry her fiance and claims that he lives somewhere else for government benefits or she can go the private charity route to get food & baby gear and maybe some utility payments. It would be a horror show for the child as: a) it has a good chance to get sucky genetics from its parents and b) the parents and the family will not emphasize education and will raise it to the same level or lower than them.

Mr. 0

god im not good at computer how did this get here
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
no slaton will be able to carry a child
A) the interior mass will crush the fetus to death
B) should one skip a snack (3 huge meals to a normal person) the body will cannibalize the fetus for nutrients
C) the carrier will not realize she is pregnant and will only secrete black goo months after miscarrying (like in a horror story I think I read on these very forums) and think she's just having a weird period

Mr Snek

kiwifarms.net
no slaton will be able to carry a child
A) the interior mass will crush the fetus to death
B) should one skip a snack (3 huge meals to a normal person) the body will cannibalize the fetus for nutrients
C) the carrier will not realize she is pregnant and will only secrete black goo months after miscarrying (like in a horror story I think I read on these very forums) and think she's just having a weird period
It's been a long while since I shivered in revulsion.

On another topic, I don't think Tammy will live long enough to carry a child anyway. She must have a BMI of well over a hundred and she's fatter than anyone I've ever seen or heard of. It's a miracle she's lasted this long, but the next cold or infected sore she gets will be the end of her.

Dysnomia

Gloop Gloop
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 690978
Well I'll be damned. It appears as if Tam Tam actually ventured outside.

Unfortunately, with her strategically placed bangs, it's hard to make out the weightloss in her new, slimmer forehead.
Also note the fat girl face angle that de-emphasizes Mount St. Chin.

I guess all the "Tammy go outside" comments were just too much already and now she has to prove to everyone that yes she can go outside. Being away from the Slaton miasma will do her perpectually clogged respiratory system some good.

This pic is likely to convince people she is losing weight. If she goes on the deathfat weightloss diet 100 lbs of walrus blubber will drop off in a couple of months. It takes a lot of calories to maintain a body that size. That is why going on a diet like the kind you see on My 600 lb Life works so well as long as you follow it. Of course her fat ass needs to move too. Even some minor limp exercizes would help at this stage.

I don't think she will be losing much though. She has gone on a "diet" many times in recent months and then gets really mad after awhile when people ask how it is going. I think this is because she cheated, A lot. Then turns her frustration towards whoever asks her about how the diet is going rather than recognizing that she needs medical supervision to lose weight because she lacks the willpower. She is also too damn genuinely exceptional to understand simple nutrition concepts. Eating four Marie Calendars in one stting is not a diet. People like this vatly underestimate how much they are eating because they are so used to stuffing their maws full of anything and everything within reach.

Amy HAD to get rid of Dobby (you know, that poor, poor pupper who's crying on every single video because he's constantly locked in the cage?)

View attachment 691464
//This was her expression when she said "simple fact that he ate my couch"//

View attachment 691462
//the hole in the cooch//

She got rid of him because he destroyed a couch. Now she'll have to "replace this if I can afford it" even though it's just a small hole. No need to replace anything especially when you're struggling with money Amy, just cover it up with a blanket.

After she says how she cried and how sad she was, how she loved him as a son, she says that Little Bit (Little bite? lil' bit?) is much happier without Dobby around, she eats normally, she plays again.

I don't believe she had any of her pets castrated/sterilized, so Lil' Bit acting like this is nothing surprising

I hope Dobby will finally find a normal family, won't have to sit in a small cage all day because of some random thing he did out of pure boredom (these animals must be bored as fuck, sitting all day inside the house with nothing to do but except each other)

All of that makes me curious, what happens IF Amy gets knocked up by Mike? She said she loved Dobby like a son, but what kind of mother gets rid of her child if they destroy something? It's all her own fault that happened. And, sure, maybe she did love Dobby in her fucked up incest-y slaton way, but she really shouldn't say that on a video especially when so many of her watchers remember this:

• She got rid of that german shepherd that bit her (after being kept in heated trailer)
  • She had a cat, Minnie, she dumped her off to Ma Slaton for unknown to me reasons
  • She had a guinea pig, Mickey, and to this day I have no idea what happened to him
(Her sister's no better.)

Soon, she's going to get another pet 'cus she to fat to get preggo'ed and has to compensate her lack of babies with animals.

Shit I remember when I joined the farms, I was team Tammy with all my heart, everyone hated Amy for her shenanigans, sometime after Tammy went solo on youtube, and (almost) everyone rooted for her, wished her the best. Comments could be summed up as: tammy you're so much better than that sister of yours

And after about 2 or something months, oh how the tables have turned. Tamtams babygirl act faded away, her true character finally came out and long the way Amy "changed", too. She tried a little bit more with her videos, and even though I've never really gave a shit about her and just clicked on her videos to read the comments, or simply to have some background noise, i've noticed it anyway. The comment section was now about 70% positive and 30% like it always was. People started to hate Tammy more than they ever disliked Amy.

And I was like: huh

And then Amy became too boring for me to watch so I kept an eye out on Tamtam's comment section.

It was Fuck you Tammy you abusive fatfuck and Amy's so much better than you Tammy

And now it's fuck you Tammy and fuck Amy

This Dobby Diseaster may just be the straw that broke the camel's back, people are actually unsubscribing Amy's channel, comments are full of angry women saying that they would never do that to their babies, and I've never seen that happen whe Minnie and Micky got dumped off

You fucked up good this time, Amy. Congrats
I actually found out about this becase a LifeByJen video was on my feed. This is her reaction. She is unsubscribing and never watching Amy's videos again.

I haven't watched Amy's video yet. But I wonder if despite it being part of her wedding set she will take it down soon because of massive negative comments.

Amy made such a huge fuss about Dobby and even lied about his history and said that she was only petsitting. People were not happy and even Tammy called her out.

I do know that Dobby is indeed neutered. That much is true. She showed Dobby's nether regions in a video awhile after she said he got neutered. He s indeed balless. The surgery site looked exactly like my dog's, who is half chihuahua half jack russell. So a similar body type to compare. At least she didn't lie about that. But many suspected she did and I didn't buy it 100% until she actually held the dog up to prove it.

Little Bit is not spayed. She is an old dog too. 14+. So it is a miracle that she hasn't been taken out by cancer or a uterine infection. She is part pug part chihuahua. Her chihuahua immortality genes are probably at work here. She is lucky. Dog mom must have been very healthy.

By the way, Little Bit's original owner named the poor thing Little Bitch. So kudos to Amy for changing it.

I honestly thought that Dobby would be there to stay like Little Bit. But if you watched enough of her videos the dog was crying all the time and Amy put him in the crate rather thn pay attention to him. He isn't even a year old. He needs a lot of attention. He needs to be trained. He has been shuffled around a lot. I think Amy is his third home. Of course he is going to have issues. Amy should have never taken on a dog with issues. He will now be even more nervous and will develop severe separation anxiety.

In the wedding makeup video Dobby is crying throughout the whole thing. I had to turn it off because I couldn't listen to the puppy crying anymore. She put him in the crate for msbehaving. But he was very stressed and chihuahuas are a nervous breed. She was only making the behavior worse. If he is chewing furniture then she needs to take the time to train him. She has nothing better to do all day.

And I don't really believe she has Mickey. We have not seen him in a very long time. Guinea piigs are very vocal. If he is always right beside her like she says why don't we hear him? He is either dead or so much fatter that Amy knows showing him on camera will get too much hate. Remember, he was on four bowls of food a day and lots of treats. No fresh produce as far as anyone could tell. A Slaton wouldn't know what to do with a vegetable that wasn't drowning in ranch dressing.

I think Amy really topedoed her own ship with this one. Especially after she gushed over him so much in every video and made such a fuss over rescuing him and him now being a "free elf". I think his original name was something nasty and that is why she renamed him. I think there were problems with Dobby for awhile. You always heard him crying and he was always getting reprimanded. But he seemed to really love Amy and I feel bad for him because the experience is so stressful.

I hope he finds a good home. It may be for the best in the longrun because Amy has such a bad track record with pets.

As for Minnie the cat, that was the one that she dropped off at the Slaton Doublewide because he was going all over the floor. He was a male cat that Amy stupidly missexed. They renamed him Mickey. Not to be confused with the MIA guinea pig. At first Tammy claimed he was given away to a nice family. Then in another live she was asked again and said he was run over by a car, prompting the "it was just a cat" debacle that got her tons of hate. So Tammy lies about animals too. The way she spoke about the incident didn't sound to me like the new owners informed her that the cat died. It sounded like it happened when the cat was under her care. She made no mention of it being secondhand information.

That's the couch she got from the rent to own place.
What happens when you damage that stuff? You can give the furniture back if you don't want it/can't pay for it anymore, right? I assume they have to fumigate everything that goes back due to bedbugs, roaches, smoking ect... But damage is another ballgame.

Amy is already infested with roaches. I'm sure if her game systems are rented they are probaly home to a cute little family of la cucarachas. The couch is probably in a similar state too. Nothing that goes into that pigsty is coming back clean. So a little hole in a couch is the least of her worries. Instead of training a puppy not to chew furniture she gives it away because "ain't nobdy got time for that". Have fun with less youtubebux now Amy. Because you can't even be bothered to properly train a puppy not to chew on furniture.

Peopple were not happy that he was crying so much in the background anyway. He was just a fad for Amy. At least he is young and will hopefully adjust as long as he is put in the right home.

vanilla_pepsi_head

Heavens to Spergatroyd!
kiwifarms.net
It's hard to generalize any statistics about obesity and fertility because a lot of studies (i.e. all of them until a few years ago) just consider everyone with BMI >29 or 30 as one group, without properly accounting for how fucking fat people are getting nowadays. Subcategories of severely obese, morbidly obese etc help but they're still really new and being debated. Realistically there's no way that, for example this woman at 5'7" 193 lbs is going to have the same problems with fertility as this one at 5'3" 412 lbs would. So all of the readily available statistics on the subject are useless.

I found one study that found fertility rates decreased by around 4-5% for an increase of every one BMI unit past the point of obesity, but this study only included women who hadn't stopped ovulating and excluded the ones with PCOS and those conditions are so ridiculously common among obese women that it really doesn't tell us much. Even so, guessing Amy is 5'3" and 400 lbs puts her at a BMI of 70, I'm too lazy to do the math but spontaneous conception is pretty fucking unlikely.

If any other flaming spergs want to have a go at PubMed for studies about the rate of spontaneous pregnancies occurring in the Fat as Fuck population, let me know if you find anything. But from what I can tell women as fat as Amy who give birth are pretty fucking rare.

Guess she'll have to settle for getting more pets and mistreating those instead. At least trashy people can give away their pets when they get tired of them and there is some hope their lives won't forever be garbage.

Francis Dollarhyde

And the woman, clothed in the sun.
kiwifarms.net
It's hard to generalize any statistics about obesity and fertility because a lot of studies (i.e. all of them until a few years ago) just consider everyone with BMI >29 or 30 as one group, without properly accounting for how fucking fat people are getting nowadays. Subcategories of severely obese, morbidly obese etc help but they're still really new and being debated. Realistically there's no way that, for example this woman at 5'7" 193 lbs is going to have the same problems with fertility as this one at 5'3" 412 lbs would. So all of the readily available statistics on the subject are useless.

I found one study that found fertility rates decreased by around 4-5% for an increase of every one BMI unit past the point of obesity, but this study only included women who hadn't stopped ovulating and excluded the ones with PCOS and those conditions are so ridiculously common among obese women that it really doesn't tell us much. Even so, guessing Amy is 5'3" and 400 lbs puts her at a BMI of 70, I'm too lazy to do the math but spontaneous conception is pretty fucking unlikely.

If any other flaming spergs want to have a go at PubMed for studies about the rate of spontaneous pregnancies occurring in the Fat as Fuck population, let me know if you find anything. But from what I can tell women as fat as Amy who give birth are pretty fucking rare.

Guess she'll have to settle for getting more pets and mistreating those instead. At least trashy people can give away their pets when they get tired of them and there is some hope their lives won't forever be garbage.
Between getting knocked up and actually pushing out the kid there is still the pregnancy, and enough women have complications, the kind that are not solved any easier by being obese. Or by living in a roach herd.

Reactions: HIVidaBoheme

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino