Gross The Slaton Sisters / Amy Slaton & Tammy Slaton - Fat.

If you really had to who would you sex?

• Total voters

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Shouldn’t the YT thumbnail show two blue silicone men’s rings instead gold bands?

Looks like she just bothered to put on a pair of pants and clean shirt before she waddled down to the courthouse. Looks like the pants were long gone by the time of her video.

I guess the big weekend in Nashville motel is where their money went. It’s weird they would even go to Nashville because Amy can barely walk anywhere. What’s the point of even going out of town just to sit in a cheap motel?

Paige Matheson

kiwifarms.net
Shouldn’t the YT thumbnail show two blue silicone men’s rings instead gold bands?

Looks like she just bothered to put on a pair of pants and clean shirt before she waddled down to the courthouse. Looks like the pants were long gone by the time of her video.

I guess the big weekend in Nashville motel is where their money went. It’s weird they would even go to Nashville because Amy can barely walk anywhere. What’s the point of even going out of town just to sit in a cheap motel?
Cooters Garage is on McGavock Pk, in Nashville.
This is in the Opry Mills area of Nashville,(where Opryland theme Park used to be before they tore it down for a huge mall) though I doubt Amy is going to go to Opry Mills mall, as that requires a lot of walking.
There are tons of cheap hotels in this area.
Fiddlers Inn Motel is like $89 a night.
I lived in this area my whole life and people from poor parts of Kentucky usually set Nashville as a vacation destination because of Cooters Museum.
Regular people that vacation in Nashville stay at the Gaylord Opryland resort, and actually go out and explore the city.

Muscle Bra

I Passed High Scholl Bitch
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Does this mean that Amy is no longer, legally speaking, a Slaton?
Nope. Once a Slaton, always a Slaton. That particular badge of shame mark of distinction can’t be undone by something as pedestrian as marriage.
Imagine driving by and seeing a 700 lb mound of blubber in the truck bed? :lol:
Well, it is Kentucky, so it’s probably not as odd a sight as you might expect...
Are we sure they're not related?
Well, it is Kentucky, so it’s probably not as improbable as you might expect...

Dysnomia

Ain't got no internet right now
kiwifarms.net
Same. Even if it's pretty much the same as her brother's wedding a few years back, I still want to see the latest edition of the Slaton clan (minus Tammy) dressed in their "best".

And speaking of Tammy I don't buy her "I'm sick and didn't want to throw up at the wedding" excuse. She said she wasn't going last month when it was announced, this isn't a new development. And the way she referred to it as stupid, I'm thinking her real reason is rooted in jealousy. Amy is the """"thin"""" one who moved out of the family trailer, found a man (though a questionable one considering the first kiss story), and now is getting married. Amy has actually succeeded by Slaton standards while Tammy is still alone with Maw and Step-Paw.
Oh yeah. She jelly. I can't wait for her to be bombarded with questions durg a livestream and start flipping out and screaming at people. It's the jelly and the general immobility.

And after seeing Jeanne on my 600 lb Life I started thinking that maybe Tammy has a lot of sores. She has to being that she is in that ill-fitting bariatric wheelchair so much with no mobility. You know she can't take more than a few steps. And that's just to readjust herself or reach some food the grabbin' stick can't get. She can't yell for Dustin when he's flipping burgers at McDonald's.

Do you get to bring home unsold food from McDonald's for free if you work there? Does anyone know the employee discount? Because I imagine she is eating a lot more now if she can expect some greasy fast food hand delivered by the family slave several days a week.

Tammy is miserable. That much is clear. She hates her life. That is why she got so defensive about Amy saying she was a biig girl who can't get around like she could. Tammy wishes she could be an svelte as Amy. Then she could at least walk around and attract someone who isn't a pervert online who just wants her to wiggle around in costumes while he faps.

TamTam jealous of her skinny sister Amy. Just wait until Amy starts droppin' youngins'. It won't matter if Tammy wants kids or not. She will still be jelly because Amy has a life while she rots inside the Slaton miasma wth her only comfort being making videos where she yells at Dustin and her viewers while being too stupid to understand that it's the only reason they are watching in the first place. That and to see how big she gets before a hole has to be cut in the doublewide for the paramedics to take her out.

I...I didn't watch the whole thing because it...it's so difficult to listen to Amy's mouth-breathing but is she saying...she got married in that shirt? And he matched her in those clothes he's wearing? They just....went and got married, dressed like that, then put on identical silicone men's wedding rings?

They went to....Cooter's garage before going to the hotel and...and now he's gonna park in Amy's boner garage and I just...feel like maybe I need a drink.
That shirt is probably from Walmart. They got their shirts before the wedding. I guess they ain't got to Sunday meetin' clothes. It is amazing that Amy doesn't even have one decent outfit squirreled away for an event. At her size it would be hard. But at least have a decent top. Yoga pants are understandable when real pants won't fit.

I hope the roaches don't miss her too much. :(

View attachment 696804

Her finger looks like it's about to explode. This video was very unsettling.
Those rings must have been the cheapest. And the stretchiest. If I saw someone wearing a ring like that I wouldn't think it was a wedding ring even if it was on the correct finger. It looks like a toy. Someone should ask if she plans on getting a real ring in the future. I am hoping she will explain this travesty of a ring in a future video.

The husband looks even more "special" than Amy. How unfortunate.
You should hear him speak. He is definitely quite slow. Amy is the brains in this organization for sure.:lol:

He's got a sort of Big Mac from MLP vibe going on. Only Big Mac isn't actually stupid. Michael however seems to be more dull than a ten year old disposible razor.

MysticMisty

kiwifarms.net
It’s weird they would even go to Nashville because Amy can barely walk anywhere. What’s the point of even going out of town just to sit in a cheap motel?
Because they're fat rednecks that have barely gone past the same town their whole lives. They're also aware that people travel for their honeymoons, but don't have enough going on mentally to be interested in actually doing anything outside of the motel once they're they're there (not to mention the horrid shape they're in). @Paige Matheson said there's a mall nearby, maybe Amy parked her massive ass into a scooter and drove around the shops, since that's as far as Amy's hobbies and interests go.

Dysnomia

Ain't got no internet right now
kiwifarms.net
Because they're fat rednecks that have barely gone past the same town their whole lives. They're also aware that people travel for their honeymoons, but don't have enough going on mentally to be interested in actually doing anything outside of the motel once they're they're there (not to mention the horrid shape they're in). @Paige Matheson said there's a mall nearby, maybe Amy parked her massive ass into a scooter and drove around the shops, since that's as far as Amy's hobbies and interests go.
If she did then she probably just went to Hot Topic. I am curious to see if in the coming weeks she gets anything from fans. The Dobby debacle may have sealed her fate on that.

Reactions: Tiny Clanger

Francis Dollarhyde

And the woman, clothed in the sun.
kiwifarms.net
Did not go to the wedding because stomach issues.

So she has new diet medicine? She should have mentioned which one. Wonder if the Phentermine was not working and she ate anyway or of the side effects got to her.

Lot of mumbling. Hard to make out. Will need headphones and some volume to hear that.

bigshot

Some call me a freak. I call me BIGSHOT!
kiwifarms.net
OK... it actually IS possible to find a less flattering angle on Tammy than pointed up from her elbow. Does she have Bell's Palsy? Her face is drooping on one side. Her face is totally asymmetrical. The forehead bulge is larger too.

Last edited:

Tiny Clanger

Warp Factor Dial set to: REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I have an overwhelming urge to draw a face on the Bulge. If it gets much bigger it's going to be an independent entity anyway - one day TamTam will undergo mitosis and the Bulge will finally be free to explore the world, find a Bulgetta to settle down with and, in many years time, sit by the fireside telling all the wee grandbulges about TamTam, the Giver of Life to Bulgekind.

Good job Amy's such a make-up pro - hooded eyes are one thing, but she gets access to the only ones which are hooded by a forehead.

Edit: @Mauve Olive - he married Amy. Granted he's a withered stump on the evolutionary tree but even he must have some lizard-brain idea of self-preservation. Working on his honeymoon is key to the poor bloke's survival - I'm fairly sure she'll absorb him like the anglerfish does, and he'll end up nothing more than a tiny penis attached to a mammoth Slaton.

Last edited:

Tiny Clanger

Warp Factor Dial set to: REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Why didn't Tammy go to the wedding?? Well, I would guess she was only being kind. It's bad form to outshine the bride, you know.......
Whilst the Slatons have cornered the worldwide lard market, there still isn't enough to grease up the doorframes sufficiently to get TamTam through them. Her eventual exit will be through the floor of the trailer, leaving a crater to be pondered over by archaeologists of the future.

Incidentally...didn't go cos "stomach issues." Which one?

Francis Dollarhyde

And the woman, clothed in the sun.
kiwifarms.net
I have an overwhelming urge to draw a face on the Bulge. If it gets much bigger it's going to be an independent entity anyway - one day TamTam will undergo mitosis and the Bulge will finally be free to explore the world, find a Bulgetta to settle down with and, in many years time, sit by the fireside telling all the wee grandbulges about TamTam, the Giver of Life to Bulgekind.
I remember that X-files episode. It was pretty good.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino