Gross The Slaton Sisters / Amy Slaton & Tammy Slaton - Fat.

If you really had to who would you sex?

• Total voters

skellig58

Go to autistic mode NOW!
kiwifarms.net
Tammu just reeks (nothing new) of jealousy toward her sister. Instead of being happy that one of them is leading a faintly normal life, and seeing Amy as maybe inspiration ( I know it's bizarre) to get her own shit together, she absolute shits on sis' big day. Even if I was an 800 lb abomination in the eyes of God and man, I'd be thrilled that my sister was getting married, and have some hope for myself too.

T0xic_rum

kiwifarms.net
Tammu just reeks (nothing new) of jealousy toward her sister. Instead of being happy that one of them is leading a faintly normal life, and seeing Amy as maybe inspiration ( I know it's bizarre) to get her own shit together, she absolute shits on sis' big day. Even if I was an 800 lb abomination in the eyes of God and man, I'd be thrilled that my sister was getting married, and have some hope for myself too.
Of course she is, it's funny that she think's people will actually believe that she isn't and happens to be "sick". I only follow her on IG so I have no idea if she made any post on FB, but most sisters would post a nice message congratulating their sibling on getting married and how happy they are for them.

It's just funny to me how back in the day we all sympathized for Tam Tam and thought she was the nicer of the two, but since she's gotten YouTube she has really started showing her true colors.

skellig58

Go to autistic mode NOW!
kiwifarms.net
Of course she is, it's funny that she think's people will actually believe that she isn't and happens to be "sick". I only follow her on IG so I have no idea if she made any post on FB, but most sisters would post a nice message congratulating their sibling on getting married and how happy they are for them.

It's just funny to me how back in the day we all sympathized for Tam Tam and thought she was the nicer of the two, but since she's gotten YouTube she has really started showing her true colors.
I Know! It's weird. Neither are girls I'd be friends with, but in comparison (even with the sketchy grifting lying, and questionable pet stories) Amy shines when compared to the repulsiveness of Tammy. It isn't just her appearance, it's her nasty ass personality.

lamp shade

progressive plights
kiwifarms.net
Whenever I see Tammy I have a hard time figuring out what I’m even looking at...I tried to superimpose a skull to see what the hell is going on with her and now I’m even more confused...
If you search “forehead fat” on google images it’s basically all just pictures of Tammy. Something is going on up there, she has fluid trapped or something, because that is not normal.

Bunny

kiwifarms.net
I can't believe she (was it Tammy or Amy? I can't remember and I'm too lazy to go check) admitted that she'd have to sit in the back of a pick up truck to attend the wedding because she's too large to fit in a car. How awful and embarrassing. I know Maw and Paw Slaton aren't playing with a full deck, but you'd think since it's gotten to this point with Tam Tam, they'd want her to lose weight so she could fit in a fucking car! At least. God damn. This family amazes me and horrifies me. You'd think after Tammy almost dying twice, they'd get the hint that maybe their lifestyle isn't the best. They probably just think she's "big boned." 🤦‍♀️

Guardsman42

kiwifarms.net
I can't believe she (was it Tammy or Amy? I can't remember and I'm too lazy to go check) admitted that she'd have to sit in the back of a pick up truck to attend the wedding because she's too large to fit in a car. How awful and embarrassing. I know Maw and Paw Slaton aren't playing with a full deck, but you'd think since it's gotten to this point with Tam Tam, they'd want her to lose weight so she could fit in a fucking car! At least. God damn. This family amazes me and horrifies me. You'd think after Tammy almost dying twice, they'd get the hint that maybe their lifestyle isn't the best. They probably just think she's "big boned." 🤦‍♀️
I also wonder how old they are. Well, paw Slaton. I suspect he's older sort of deal.

There is also the fact that they've given up on Tammy. Nearly dying twice and being unable to fit inside a truck? Why do they care if Tammy doesn't? At least one of the Slatons got married. I imagine to them, Tammy is an absolute failure.

alittlebifurious

ain't my job to fuck you on your birthday
kiwifarms.net
I also wonder how old they are. Well, paw Slaton. I suspect he's older sort of deal.

There is also the fact that they've given up on Tammy. Nearly dying twice and being unable to fit inside a truck? Why do they care if Tammy doesn't? At least one of the Slatons got married. I imagine to them, Tammy is an absolute failure.
Probably. But also you need to remember just who you're talking about. It's the Slaton family. ALL of them are extremely large, ALL of them have probably heard these 'you need to change or you're going to die' spiels from the doctors. I imagine they look at themselves and go 'See Tammeh? I ain't change nuthin' n'look at me. I'm still alive.' Even if they are aware of her medical problems, they're probably too busy worrying about their own medical issues.

That family is all incredibly unhealthy, and about as bright as a 3 watt bulb. I don't think anyone takes anything the doctors say with more than a grain of salt. Well, considering the collective hypertension in that household, maybe more like a kilo of salt.

Guardsman42

kiwifarms.net
Probably. But also you need to remember just who you're talking about. It's the Slaton family. ALL of them are extremely large, ALL of them have probably heard these 'you need to change or you're going to die' spiels from the doctors. I imagine they look at themselves and go 'See Tammeh? I ain't change nuthin' n'look at me. I'm still alive.' Even if they are aware of her medical problems, they're probably too busy worrying about their own medical issues.

That family is all incredibly unhealthy, and about as bright as a 3 watt bulb. I don't think anyone takes anything the doctors say with more than a grain of salt. Well, considering the collective hypertension in that household, maybe more like a kilo of salt.
There is also that I suppose. Do we know much really about Paw Slaton though? Or Maw Slaton? I never remember any one finding out how healthy/unhealthy they are. In so much I never heard they almost die routinely like TamTam seems to do.

All I know is apparently Paw Slaton has a giant cock from some picture people saw of him, and doesn't mind living in the trailer park with a half ton fatty daughter around. But you gotta wonder what they think of TamTam honestly. Genetically she's got this weird fat lump on her forehead that none of the others do. Like do they realize she's some sort of fucked up aberration?

Dysnomia

Gloop Gloop
kiwifarms.net
She's gone double-barreled on YouTube 👰
You mean the Slaton-Haltermans of Kentucky? Everyone goes to their parties. You simply must come up to their summer bungalow in the Hamptons sometime, dahling.

Amy would like to apologise about the last video being vertical. She didn't notice because she didn't see it. Yep, didn't even bother to preview it.

She's still getting the hang of vah-logging in public. I guess that was the motor museum video unless she deleted the one she messed up on.

At around :52 you see something fluttering behind Amy. The flying roches are so glad to have mama back home. It just warms my heart.

Amy says she didn't want to spend money on a dress she would only wear once when she could "wear that Walmart clothes multiple times". Also, the flowers on the shirt doubled as her bouquet.

Well, you can't say she ain't a practical gal.

But why not buy a nice outfit she can wear on other special occassions? Like Tammy's every closer supersized funeral? Between the $3 Walmart t-shirt and the prize machine plastic ring she certainly was lovely on her special day. :lol:

Now we get an explanation of the silicone ring at 2:10. You see Amy can't wear metal rings. They burn her skin. She says they burn a hole through her finger.

Now I know some people have metal allergies. But isn't that usually a nickel allergy? And they do make jewelry for people with sensitivities. But I doubt Amy is going to be bothered to look for it. She wears metal earrings and I bet that stud in her nose also has a metal post. So it is only her fingers that are affected? I think it is more likely that her fat fingers are just too damn fat to deal with a metal ring.

She says that her ring is a men's ring because she did not want to wear pink. I think it is because the men's ring fit better. She and Michael wanted to maych so that is why he has a silicone ring too. It just looks so cheap and tacky.

At 3:57 Amy starts scratching herself. Fleas maybe? Roach dust? She stops around 4:10.:cryblood:

The only people who came to the weddin' were Michael's mom and sister and Dustin. Amy's own mother couldn't even fire up that scooter to get to the festivials. Oh well, at least Dustin got some time away from Tammy telling him to shut up. You gotta feel for that boy. He has it tough.

If you have seen the pick up line video Tammy is blaming Dustin for people thinking she is mean. As she is yelling at him to just read the lines already.:cringe:

Amy says that Michael is the most romantic man. He's Mr Romance.

I am not even sure that Michael is intelligent enough to understand the concept. He probably barely "a-yupped" his way through a job application. Oh well. They seem made for each other. Can't wait for Amy's first calving. Hope they can get her to the zoo veternarian in time.

Since Michael is always thinking of Amy first Amy made sure he saw the Dukes of Hazard exhibit. His eyes lit up when he saw the General Lee.

They also went to the Orpry "Meel" mall. It's like three times the size of their mall. And they walked around the whole mall. I have heard the Opry Mill is pretty damn big. So I cannot imagine the huffing, puffing involved. Custodial staff must have needed a bucket brigade to clean up the sweat.

They didnot buy anything save for one macaron. Of course Amy got sweets.

They have a wax museum called Madam Trutoss. I believe Amy means Madam Trousseau. Close enough for a Slaton. She tried. She tried.:lit:

Since they didn't bring more money with them they didn't go to the wax museum. But Amy says they would have.

Amy wanted to try dragon's breath but she has asthma.

She would also like to go back down to Nashville sometime and do a meat & greet because she knows some of y'all are from there. Any kiwis in the general area want to take the plunge if she actually does it someday?

Oh man, that would really grind Tammy's gears. Amy being married and popular enough to hold offline events? Meanwhile all Tammy can do is sit around fusing to her wheelchair while yelling at Dustin. Yesirre, Amy has indeed arrived. By Slaton standards she is practically a debutante at this point.

And I've learned through the comments that Amy has a tongue ring. :cryblood:

kiwifarms.net
She says that her ring is a men's ring because she did not want to wear pink.
The only people who came to the weddin' were Michael's mom and sister and Dustin. Amy's own mother couldn't even fire up that scooter to get to the [festivities].
Because those rings totally don't come in any other colors ...

Interesting about the small turnout. I wonder if it was a matter of the others a) not being invited, b) couldn't be assed to go, and/or c) rendered immobile?

Reactions: Muscle Bra

alittlebifurious

ain't my job to fuck you on your birthday
kiwifarms.net
I'm wheezing. I'm convinced that she doesn't have an allergy to ALL rings, rather the rings are always too small and cut off circulation. Who is she kidding? She got a man's sized ring because she couldn't fit into a woman's size ring.

Also she keeps talking about matching Michael like hoo lord....I'd suggest they acted like they were going to the prom, but kids going to the prom dress better.

Muscle Bra

I Passed High Scholl Bitch
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I can't believe she (was it Tammy or Amy? I can't remember and I'm too lazy to go check) admitted that she'd have to sit in the back of a pick up truck to attend the wedding because she's too large to fit in a car.
Got ya' covered...

Do we know much really about Paw Slaton though? Or Maw Slaton? I never remember any one finding out how healthy/unhealthy they are. ... .All I know is apparently Paw Slaton has a giant cock from some picture people saw of him, and doesn't mind living in the trailer park with a half ton fatty daughter around.
Got ya' covered, too. While I'm not going to make any claims re: Paw's manhood (it could well be a roll of fat or a weird fold in his sweatpants), it's pretty clear that neither of these two individuals knows much about living a healthy lifestyle.

At around :52 you see something fluttering behind Amy. The flying roches are so glad to have mama back home. It just warms my heart.
You mean they're back home from their honeymoon already? Did they only stay for one night?

Amy says she didn't want to spend money on a dress she would only wear once when she could "wear that Walmart clothes multiple times". Also, the flowers on the shirt doubled as her bouquet.
"Fashions fade, Wal-Mart is eternal." Amy Slaton-Haltermann, 2019

Because those rings totally don't come in any other colors ...
Yeah but 20 dollars fer them fancy Amazonian rings ain't right. If Wal-Mart was good enuff fer Amy's weddin' outfit, it was shore good enuff fer their weddin' rings.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino