Gross The Slaton Sisters / Amy Slaton & Tammy Slaton - 1000 lb Sisters

• Apologies for the site issues. The server's shipment was delayed. I'll ask again about it and if they can't provide it I'll source another.

If you really had to who would you sex?

• Total voters

Guardsman42

kiwifarms.net
@Muscle Bra

They sure look old though. I mean they do. Granted a shitty life style doesn't help but Paw Slaton is clean shaven, or looks to be. So I bet at some point he was a hard working man. Really makes the off spring more confusing...how did they never pick up on him being useful when he was younger?

Reactions: HIVidaBoheme

MysticMisty

kiwifarms.net
@Muscle Bra

They sure look old though. I mean they do. Granted a shitty life style doesn't help but Paw Slaton is clean shaven, or looks to be. So I bet at some point he was a hard working man. Really makes the off spring more confusing...how did they never pick up on him being useful when he was younger?
Paw is actually their Step Paw. I don't remember what happened to their biological dad or how long he's been married to Maw. The only other thing I remember is that Amy moved out because he was helping himself to Amy's carton of cheap smokes.

lamp shade

kiwifarms.net
@Muscle BraReally makes the off spring more confusing...
Nah, the simple explanation is inbreeding. Paw was probably uncle too. As diverse as human genetics are, when siblings (and other closely related individuals) breed they really fuck everything up genetically. You can get a Slaton very easily that way. Combine that with their environment and you get these two.

E

EH 110

kiwifarms.net
IIRC, from an older video, Amy will be either completely blind in the near future or almost blind, due to her toxoplasmosis. I really hope her fatness and diabetes prevents her from getting pregnant. I don't even like kids, but no one deserves being born into that mess of a family.

Guardsman42

kiwifarms.net
IIRC, from an older video, Amy will be either completely blind in the near future or almost blind, due to her toxoplasmosis. I really hope her fatness and diabetes prevents her from getting pregnant. I don't even like kids, but no one deserves being born into that mess of a family.
I doubt she can get pregnant from the obese stand point, much less carrying to term. Then add in medical issues the off spring might have it, it's not likely to survive even if born if it develops things. I know a few people with degenerative issues with their eyes and they won't have kids because of it. I don't think Amy can even think of how willingly passing genetic diseases to her offspring sucks.

I think she goes 'so kyoooot' with a baby..but I doubt she'd wanna take care of it, ever.

Reactions: HIVidaBoheme

Paige Matheson

kiwifarms.net
I’m surprised Amy went to Opry Mills mall because of the walking she had to do.
Also, a ticket for Madame Tussaud’s is $24 (plus tax) for adults.
For Cooter’s, it’s free to go in and browse, and like $10 if you want to take a photo of sitting in one of the cars.
The Willie Nelson museum is $10 a person.
I’m guessing just the cost of a hotel chewed up the bulk of their money, even though from what I saw, she stayed at a cheap Hotel.
If Opryland theme park was still there instead of the stupid mall (the mall isn’t that great, it’s mainly outlet stores)
I wonder if she would’ve went to Opryland?

Reactions: Picklechu

Francis E. Dec Esc.

kiwifarms.net
I’m surprised Amy went to Opry Mills mall because of the walking she had to do.
Also, a ticket for Madame Tussaud’s is $24 (plus tax) for adults.
For Cooter’s, it’s free to go in and browse, and like $10 if you want to take a photo of sitting in one of the cars.
The Willie Nelson museum is $10 a person.
I’m guessing just the cost of a hotel chewed up the bulk of their money, even though from what I saw, she stayed at a cheap Hotel.
If Opryland theme park was still there instead of the stupid mall (the mall isn’t that great, it’s mainly outlet stores)
I wonder if she would’ve went to Opryland?
I once got food poisoning from the Romano's Macaroni Grill at that mall. /:powerlevel:

Muscle Bra

I passed high scholl bitch!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't think Amy can even think of how willingly passing genetic diseases to her offspring sucks.
:optimistic: that Amy could understand even the most basic concepts of genetics.

I think she goes 'so kyoooot' with a baby..but I doubt she'd wanna take care of it, ever.
Yep. I shudder when I look at what she did to the guinea pig, the cat, and the dog (Dobby?) and then think about how much more care a human baby needs. That poor thing would find itself abandoned at the nearest fire department/police department within a week.

REGENDarySumanai

Not So Bad Once You Try It, Right?
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I also wonder how old they are. Well, paw Slaton. I suspect he's older sort of deal.

There is also the fact that they've given up on Tammy. Nearly dying twice and being unable to fit inside a truck? Why do they care if Tammy doesn't? At least one of the Slatons got married. I imagine to them, Tammy is an absolute failure.
You have to be a special kind of failure when even trailer trash call you a failure.

Guardsman42

kiwifarms.net
:optimistic: that Amy could understand even the most basic concepts of genetics.

Yep. I shudder when I look at what she did to the guinea pig, the cat, and the dog (Dobby?) and then think about how much more care a human baby needs. That poor thing would find itself abandoned at the nearest fire department/police department within a week.
I'd hope she'd basically get the child taken at birth. It's been known to happen with drug addicts etc. Imagine being morbidly obese, coming in with filth, disease, and bugs on you etc. I can see the child being taken away.

You have to be a special kind of failure when even trailer trash call you a failure.
Some families would consider some one a failure if they got a nice job, but never got married or had kids. Some values are fucked up. Though in Tammy's case..she truly is a failure.

Qi Meng Dealer

kiwifarms.net
I guess Amy is keeping it practical, but their honeymoon is just so sad. Not splurging for weddings is fine, even commendable, but not having the money to even go into Madame Tussauds or a small shopping trip when it’s your special time with your new spouse is very sad. Is the Youtubey money drying up fast?

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I guess Amy is keeping it practical, but their honeymoon is just so sad. Not splurging for weddings is fine, even commendable, but not having the money to even go into Madame Tussauds or a small shopping trip when it’s your special time with your new spouse is very sad. Is the Youtubey money drying up fast?
I’ve noticed there is a huge over-estimation to what people make on YT here on the farms thanks to estimation sites like social blade and whatnot which I’ve found to be very inaccurate.

Being a train wreck on YT is not going to make you income to live on. Advertisers like attractive YT accounts, with young fan bases. So even hitting certain view and subscriber numbers doesn’t guarantee good income for ppl like Amy.

Amy lives in one of the cheapest places in America, gets a disability check, food stamps and her husband works..and she gets some money off YT and is still poor as shit and lives in a dump. If she was making any decent money on YT she could have certainly afforded more than a overnight stay in a cheap hotel in Nashville for her honeymoon.

Dysnomia

DRUM HUT!
kiwifarms.net
Because those rings totally don't come in any other colors ...

Interesting about the small turnout. I wonder if it was a matter of the others a) not being invited, b) couldn't be assed to go, and/or c) rendered immobile?
Amy said that some had to work or go to the doctor. Her parents were likely just too damn fat to attend. But if your daughter is getting married at least try to get there. They got a car. They go to Walmart. So why couldn't they go to the wedding? I get why Tammy couldn't go. But damn, her own mom? Dustin couldn't fatsit grandma during the ceremony? I know she's got the beetus and all. But still... We haven't seen recent pics. Maybe she is a lot bigger now.

I'm wheezing. I'm convinced that she doesn't have an allergy to ALL rings, rather the rings are always too small and cut off circulation. Who is she kidding? She got a man's sized ring because she couldn't fit into a woman's size ring.

Also she keeps talking about matching Michael like hoo lord....I'd suggest they acted like they were going to the prom, but kids going to the prom dress better.
Amy said even expensive rings cause her skin to blister. But when has a Slaton come in contact with a fancy, expensive ring? She says her nose, tongue and earrings are surgcal steel and don't bother her but any sort of ring causes a reaction on her fingers. Methinks it is her fat, sweaty bratwurst digits being too fat and sweaty. Causing swelling and itching. After all, she is wearing a man's ring for a reason that has got to be something other than color. She probably didn't even try to find another color. She just huffed and puffed into Walmart, got a pair of cheap silicone rings, grabbed some vittels and waddled back to the car to stuff her face with a couple boxes of Little Debbies. After all, that was a lot of exercise. She deserves a reward.

Paw is actually their Step Paw. I don't remember what happened to their biological dad or how long he's been married to Maw. The only other thing I remember is that Amy moved out because he was helping himself to Amy's carton of cheap smokes.
Bio-Paw died from obesity related complications. Tammy talked about it in one of her videos that addressed why she was fat. Which was almost 100% "muh genetics" flavored excuses. She big because she come from a big family. They never seem to have the faculties to understand that the family is likely deathfat because of generations of poor choices passed on to the youngins as totally normal eating and lack of exercise habits.

Maybe that rift is still there and that's why the crippled obeast parents did not attend.

Tammy said something about Paw mowing the cemetary grass and doing other yard work for extra money. But given the pic I remember I have a hard time believing it. It has got to be a riding mower because there is no way he is pushing one around.

MysticMisty

kiwifarms.net
Bio-Paw died from obesity related complications. Tammy talked about it in one of her videos that addressed why she was fat. Which was almost 100% "muh genetics" flavored excuses. She big because she come from a big family. They never seem to have the faculties to understand that the family is likely deathfat because of generations of poor choices passed on to the youngins as totally normal eating and lack of exercise habits.
I'm surprised more of the family isn't dead already, including Tammy herself, especially since many of them smoke. Though Tammy is right that she's massive because the whole family is huge, just not that the Slaton's were cursed with a fat gene.

Tammy said something about Paw mowing the cemetary grass and doing other yard work for extra money. But given the pic I remember I have a hard time believing it. It has got to be a riding mower because there is no way he is pushing one around.
I can believe that he mows using a riding mower, but I can't believe he possibly does anything else. Just the walk from the car to the mower (and later back again) is a lot of work and exercise for a Slaton, there's no way he can manage anything else.

Francis Dollarhyde

And the woman, clothed in the sun.
kiwifarms.net
I'm surprised more of the family isn't dead already, including Tammy herself, especially since many of them smoke. Though Tammy is right that she's massive because the whole family is huge, just not that the Slaton's were cursed with a fat gene.

I can believe that he mows using a riding mower, but I can't believe he possibly does anything else. Just the walk from the car to the mower (and later back again) is a lot of work and exercise for a Slaton, there's no way he can manage anything else.
Tam Tam got lucky. She has been very near almost twice. And her recent pneumonia was no good thing either. She will not last too much longer. Not that I am wishing her dead or anything, I could do with some more ments, but she is just too goddamn fat to die old.

Tags
fat