Gross The Slaton Sisters / Amy Slaton & Tammy Slaton - Fat.

If you really had to who would you sex?

• Total voters

lamp shade

DON’T GET I YOU, TAYLOR SWIFT
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 727301Look what I found on her Instagram! 😂

Juuust when we thought she couldn't get more delusional...
A for the effort to the poor bastard who tried to photoshop her, but it’s just not doable to any convincing degree. I’m guessing it was the account Amy was raving about. She looks like a character from a PS1 game...is this the early rendition of the witch in Left for Dead?

I know this question sounds like I’m trying to be snarky or kick out a one-liner but I swear it is legit.

I know bigger cities have homeless shelters but do small towns and rural EBFs like where the Slatons live have them too? Maybe it’s my city slicker bias showing but I just can’t see homelessness being a big problem in rural America. Like, FFS, Amy had plans to live in a camper at one point.
They don’t have the same issue because there’s no one around to get money from. If you see the same people outside of the one Wal-Mart everyday they’re only going to give you so much help. The homeless flock to cities where far more people will walk past them everyday, which means a greater chance of getting money.

Muscle Bra

I Passed High Scholl Bitch
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Shes gaining weight in the hospital, go figure.
I'm going to be optimistic and say it's because she's exercising and, for the first time in her life, Tam-Tam is actually building up a bit of muscle. Muscle mass is far more dense than fat so developing even a slight bit of muscle could actually cause your weight to increase even as you're losing fat.

But, yeah, realistically it's because Tam-Tam is sneaking in more birthday cake flavored bottles of soda.

Blotto

My name is Otto! I love to get blotto!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm going to be optimistic and say it's because she's exercising and, for the first time in her life, Tam-Tam is actually building up a bit of muscle. Muscle mass is far more dense than fat so developing even a slight bit of muscle could actually cause your weight to increase even as you're losing fat.

But, yeah, realistically it's because Tam-Tam is sneaking in more birthday cake flavored bottles of soda.
It takes three months for muscle to form, and it wouldn’t be enough to effect the scale in any significant amount. Tamtam just enjoys her snacks.

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Shes gaining weight in the hospital, go figure. View attachment 727986
She had ONE job.

Tammy was right, she is a useless burden that God should go ahead and take asap. With her entire life in the shitter, not even able to go to a sped home because she’s so goddamned fat, with an entire medical team costing tens of thousands of dollars a day trying to assist her to lose weight 24/7, she’s still sneaking in copious amounts of garbage to stuff her piehole with. This could be another reason why the hospital is washing their hands of her. She’s not even following her diet while she’s inpatient, any resources spent on her are being entirely wasted.

Tammy will eat herself to death no matter what. Extending this shit out for years, so it’s slow, expensive, grotesque and toxic to everyone that has to deal with her is insane.

It would be impossible to invent a human more disgusting than Tammy. She’s gluttony, stupidity, envy and malice personified in XXXXXXL proportions.

MUH THYROID

kiwifarms.net

I recently learned this the last few years. After I started training in BJJ. I kept weighing myself and noticed I wasn't really losing weigh but I was noticeably thinner. I was never fat by any means, 6 foot 208lbs 3yrs ago, still about the same today. In Tam-Tams case, I think shes just over eating, laying around waiting on cute nurses to check on her.

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Maybe :optimistic: but it could be some water gain. But that's super optimistic.
If she was sticking to her diet the weight would be falling off her. Even staying close to her diet she would be dropping 15 lbs a week no problem. The fact that she didn’t lose weight means she isn’t just cheating a little - she’s cheating A LOT, every single day. You have to consume a ton of calories simply to maintain 600 lbs. it takes effort, I.e eating a shit ton, not to lose weight at that massive size.

lamp shade

DON’T GET I YOU, TAYLOR SWIFT
kiwifarms.net
Muscle gain, water weight...why are you guys making excuses for Tammy?

There’s video evidence that she is still eating crap. She gained weight because she’s not following any diet plan and her “workouts” consist of pulling on a rubber band for three minutes a day.

It’s not some hidden reason. She didn’t get morbidly obese by chance. She ate herself there and continues to do so.

MysticMisty

kiwifarms.net
They're definitely not being as strict with her as before. Last time she was hospitalized with pneumonia they put her on a diet, as always, and Tammy was bitching about how they were "starving" her. But for the few weeks she was away from home she dropped a lot of weight. I know I said it's not their job to get Tammy to lose weight, but the difference in attitude is quite noticeable. Did Tammy go to a different hospital? Does the current doctor/nurse assigned to her have zero fucks to give (moreso than normal)? Or is it because her condition isn't severe so they're not concerned about needing to do shit like an emergency procedure or, god forbid, have to lift her up?

Candidae

kiwifarms.net
Didn't she lose the 100 pounds the last time because she was on life support? I hate to say it, but that might be the only way for her to get down to a normal weight. A coma. But then she'd balloon right back up.
She needs a coma until she's thin, a good stool transplant so her gut starts craving good food, and then amnesia so she doesn't remember ever being fat on top of being totally removed from her family so she never figures out her past. Then she has a chance I'd say

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino