Gross The Slaton Sisters / Amy Slaton & Tammy Slaton - Fat. Like, really, really fat.

If you really had to who would you sex?

• Total voters

JNT2012

kiwifarms.net
Aren't they supposed to be on diets? Nobody looks any thinner to me.
That's a shame. I was proud of Amy going to the gym, but she probably stopped going to the gym and continuing to eat more junk food. Tammy actually looks even slightly fatter to me, and I hear people say they also think Tammy is gaining weight.

I mean, I'm not trying to sound mean, but Tammy kind of reminds me of the fat pig mascot who owned the Pizza Restaurant that Gaz liked from Invader Zim.

Muscle Bra

I passed high scholl bitch!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That's a shame. I was proud of Amy going to the gym, but she probably stopped going to the gym and continuing to eat more junk food.
Amy went to the gym for a photo op and very likely never set her hoof in the gym after that. Then, after her “workout”, I’d bet she binged on something completely fattening and unhealthy ‘cuz she worked so hard and ‘cuz she deserved it.

As an aside, is there any way we can petition to change the subtitle of this thread back to just “Fat.”? For some reason, adding the “Like, really, really fat” takes away from the elegant simplicity of the original.

REGENDarySumanai

Man of excellent taste
kiwifarms.net
Amy went to the gym for a photo op and very likely never set her hoof in the gym after that. Then, after her “workout”, I’d bet she binged on something completely fattening and unhealthy ‘cuz she worked so hard and ‘cuz she deserved it.

As an aside, is there any way we can petition to change the subtitle of this thread back to just “Fat.”? For some reason, adding the “Like, really, really fat” takes away from the elegant simplicity of the original.
Slatons and exercise are never in the same room. They are a foot in the grave and goddammit they are gonna keep digging. Also, I only added fat as a tag a while back to call back to that.

• Agree
Reactions: HIVidaBoheme

Dysnomia

Povertish
kiwifarms.net

Amy wastes eleven minutes of your time coloring a Nickelodeon coloring page for a five year old. Do not watch it. It is excruciating. She does a voice over where all she talks about is what colors she uses and the fact that it took her five or six hours to finish because she was really anal about staying in the lines. Her words not mine.

She used gel pens, which is gonna take awhile. But six hours? Really Amy? I bet you were huffing and puffing the whole time.

About half of the video's length has no voiceover and we are left to watch Amy color with her pudgy flippers. She's wearing the silicone ring this time instead of the metal ring she had on in the pressure cooker video. And it looks a little tight. We only see a bit of her upper body but she looks just as big to me.

The whole thing is really boring and pointless. She made this video to keep up appearences. That's it. And it really shows.

Why do we need to know you are using blue to color Tommy's shirt when we can clearly see you using the blue pen? Why not try to talk about something interesting instead? Or at least your best impression of what interesting sounds like. Talk about your favorite Rugrats episodes. Talk about the weather. Anything but "I'm using red for Tommy's tongue".

The picture didn'rt come out that bad. But she didn't color in Tommy and Chuckie's skin. She probably doesn't have a gel pen for that. But she cold have used a crayon or something.

Also{{ she made the portion of the wall behind Tommy pink. So now it looks lik he has a big hole in his mouth.

Anyway, methinks this is so boring and pointless because the producers told her to keep things low key. And after Tammy's big mouth they have to be even more careful.

rattrap

i knew new york rats was bad...
kiwifarms.net
I keep trying to get into these cows but it never sticks. I really wish someone would do closed-captioning for their videos because I don't know wtf they're saying 80% of the time. I think that's the main problem. Like if I can watch Amberlynn I can watch this, you'd think...
you don't stay for the vids. you stay for the redneck FB drama and the screenshots of tammy's side profile. there's much more to the slatons than their shitty YT "content".

Toxoplasmosis

I have scare in my eyes
kiwifarms.net
I keep trying to get into these cows but it never sticks. I really wish someone would do closed-captioning for their videos because I don't know wtf they're saying 80% of the time. I think that's the main problem. Like if I can watch Amberlynn I can watch this, you'd think...
The Slatons brought me here, but it's been almost 2 years since I've watched their videos. Shit got boring when Amy moved into her brother's house. It's even more boring now that she's married. And almost everyone, including me, thought Tammy was the better sister until she began making her own videos. I keep checking this thread, but it's depressing.

Muscle Bra

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I know Tammy has said that she is diagnosed as having the mentality of a pre-teen. Is Amy that too? It sure seems like it.
I think Amy is just your typical uneducated ignorant redneck while Tam-Tam may well be a legit sped.

To go all "Seven Deadly Sins", I think Amy's sloth and gluttony were more of a conscious decision in that she had a choice and simply took the course of least resistance. After all, there's no need to try to better yourself or to find a job when the Sosecurity check (which, after several generations of recipients, has become viewed as an entitlement) is still coming in, and meal planning and healthy eating is too much work when you have McD's and KFC and Wal-Mart all willing to sell quick and tasty garbage food.

Tam-Tam, on the other hand, probably had less choice in the matter. Without the ability to take care of herself or to make her own decisions, she just followed Maw's and Paw's lead, planted her ass on the couch and ate whatever she was given.

All of which begs the question how either of these two graduated high school. First off, I'll bet the public schools in rural Kentucky don't exactly have the best special ed departments and, unless I am mistaken, I believe public high schools are graded (and get funding based on those grades) and one of the things they are graded on is student retention/graduation rate. Therefore, in order to keep those federal bucks rolling in, it is in the schools' best interest to keep pushing students through the system.

MysticMisty

kiwifarms.net
I know Tammy has said that she is diagnosed as having the mentality of a pre-teen. Is Amy that too? It sure seems like it.
Pretty much. A lot of people are weird about it because the same hasn't been officially declared of Amy, Mike, and so on. But they're all more or less the same amount of stupid between them, their families, extended families, and social circles with few exceptions. The main difference between Amy and Tammy is Amy is slightly better at not blurting out shit she's not supposed to.

And Amy really had as much choice of her situation as Tammy did. Maw is extremely fat and unemployed, too. The Slaton clan didn't turn into hogs overnight, or in a single generation. Maw taught both of them that there's no need to work because they can just get "free" money from the gubmint and live okay off of that. She taught them how to be lazy by example, and that there's no need to cook anything ever if they don't feel like it, because they can buy bags of snacks that can be instantly eaten or go somewhere and have food prepared and cooked by someone else. And how water is boring but there's no shortage of anything else if they'd rather not drink something boring and tasteless. And so on.

Really, Amy probably would've been okay sitting around Maw's doublewide forever if she hadn't gotten pissed at step Paw for swiping her smokes. Hell, she probably wouldn't have left her brother's house either if she didn't fight with him and his wife all the time.

bigshot

Some call me a freak. I call me BIGSHOT!
kiwifarms.net
Perhaps this is evolution in action. It would be interesting to see how they continue to adapt to their environment over the next seven or eight generations.

Muscle Bra

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Pretty much. A lot of people are weird about it because the same hasn't been officially declared of Amy, Mike, and so on. But they're all more or less the same amount of stupid between them, their families, extended families, and social circles with few exceptions. The main difference between Amy and Tammy is Amy is slightly better at not blurting out shit she's not supposed to.
I don't know. While I certainly think Amy is uneducated and ignorant, I don't necessarily think she's stupid. She seems to have some sort of low cunning and an ability to play other people. Under different circumstances (like, if she had grown up in a bigger city and developed a bit more polish <and lost about 300 pounds>) she could probably have turned into a halfway decent con artist.

Now Mike, on the other hand, is a complete and total mouth-breathing sped. One look at him and you can see there's nothing going on under the hood.

Perhaps this is evolution in action. It would be interesting to see how they continue to adapt to their environment over the next seven or eight generations.
One hundred fifty or two hundred years ago, the Slatons' ancestors came to this country and braved the untamed wilds of Kentucky to claim a parcel of land they could call their own. They built cabins on it, they hunted on it, and they farmed it. They were tough people living a tough life. Then, as their agrarian way of life gave way to a more urbanized and industrialized society, those with something on the ball left Slaton Holler for the allure of the big city while those who didn't stuck around and contributed to the general malaise of a depressed, rural life. Then came the Great Depression, and the social programs stemming from the New Deal increased guv'mint benefits and Maw and Paw (and Grammaw and Grampaw before them) learned that it was easier and more lucrative to do nothing than it was to do something and impressed this lesson upon the young'uns.

And here we are today, where I think we may be near the end of the line with this particular clan. Their physical repulsiveness (and their ability to attract a mate) aside, what with Amy's and Tam-Tam's general health being the way it is, I highly doubt they would be capable of carrying a fetus to term. That is natural selection and Darwinism at work.

While other members of the Slaton clan may breed, I think any of their offspring that go the same route as Amy and Tam-Tam will similarly find that they are the last of their generation.

Rokko

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The Slatons never really say anything important. Mostly they grunt, burp and fart, which probably has the same informational value as what they are saying...

Tags
fat

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino