Gross The Slaton Sisters / Amy Slaton & Tammy Slaton - 1000 lb Sisters

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

If you really had to who would you sex?

• Total voters

Dysnomia

DRUM HUT!
kiwifarms.net
Extremely boring video. Do not watch.

Hammy is doing makeup and talking. Sometimes. There are long stretches of silence as she paints her porcine personage. This was supposed to be a collaboration y'all. But someone who will not be mentioned made a video about the Slaton Sister and now Tammy mad. I wonder who it is?

Tammy shows us a gold band that she never takes off. I assume this is a ring from Jerry. A married man with children gives another woman a ring. 🤔

There's another ring that don't fit no more (and probably never did) further up her hog knuckle that Maw done gave her. Both rings look painful to wear. Can you imagine being that fat and trying to push a ring onto your finger? Even with supersize rings the fit is going to be snug.

Tammy wants you to know that her kittens are well taken care of despite what anyone says. Pumpkin likes to sleep in her bed.

So who wants to wager Pumpkin will be steamrolled by Tammy as she dreams of Jerry feeding her Marie Calenders with a funnel?

Tammy says that she can't film for long because her phone doesn't have much memory. What happened to that laptop she was supposed to save up for? It's been over a year and she could not manage to save for a cheap laptop? I know she poor but damn. All those hurls added together would have bought her something. There really is no excuse here. Just piss poor money management. The sound and video quality are absolute trash. Ricardo Lopez's crazy Bjork stalking manifesto looked better. And that was shot in 1996. Good Lord Tammy!

Hammy didn't care about makeup for ages. But now that she got a man she does. Tammy needs to understand that no amount of makeup is gonna make Jerry leave his wife for her.

She was supposed to do a shout out to Leah but she forgot. So it's in the description. Typical Tammy. At least she remembered the poor girl's name this time.

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Amy’s vid mocking Amberlynn Reid is pretty funny tbh. Also apparently Amy’s lost some weight. Not entirely sure how but theres a visual difference. Hopefully for her sake she continues down that path
Well probably thanks to an entire TV production crew paying to have a dietitian, food shopping, maybe a fitness trainer and weight loss surgery done.

The TV show can’t have both fat sisters being miserable failures are the end of the season. We know Tammy didn’t lose any weight but they had to at least make some progress with Amy to get a finale tacked onto to this shitshow.

Dysnomia

DRUM HUT!
kiwifarms.net
Well probably thanks to an entire TV production crew paying to have a dietitian, food shopping, maybe a fitness trainer and weight loss surgery done.

The TV show can’t have both fat sisters being miserable failures are the end of the season. We know Tammy didn’t lose any weight but they had to at least make some progress with Amy to get a finale tacked onto to this shitshow.
Amy is the one to root for since she is married and wants kids. Tammy is just a sad sack of supersized tard rage. She has no appeal to the common viewer outside of other obeastial wastes of genetic material. At least the average person could kind of relate to Amy because her life is a bit more "normal".

When reality TV people have no appeal or any relatable qualities you want them to fail all the harder because they just become fodder for entertainment purposes. Tammy failing to lose an ounce while Amy may have lost some poundage will make for better television for hate watchers. Plenty of people watch these fatty weight loss shows because they love to see fatty gain more weight than they were supposed to lose then scream that they followed the diet when we all knew they were gorging.

Tammy may have tried to diet but still doesn't understand that smaller portions don't mean that fourth helpings are A-OK. You don't eat four Marie Calenders because they are small. That's not how it works. And you can't toss two carrots in a ten gallon drum of ranch dressing and call it salad. Tammy's dietician must have had 24/7 migraines.

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Amy is the one to root for since she is married and wants kids. Tammy is just a sad sack of supersized tard rage. She has no appeal to the common viewer outside of other obeastial wastes of genetic material. At least the average person could kind of relate to Amy because her life is a bit more "normal".

When reality TV people have no appeal or any relatable qualities you want them to fail all the harder because they just become fodder for entertainment purposes. Tammy failing to lose an ounce while Amy may have lost some poundage will make for better television for hate watchers. Plenty of people watch these fatty weight loss shows because they love to see fatty gain more weight than they were supposed to lose then scream that they followed the diet when we all knew they were gorging.

Tammy may have tried to diet but still doesn't understand that smaller portions don't mean that fourth helpings are A-OK. You don't eat four Marie Calenders because they are small. That's not how it works. And you can't toss two carrots in a ten gallon drum of ranch dressing and call it salad. Tammy's dietician must have had 24/7 migraines.
Amy’s desire to breed would make me root against her. Amy cant take care of herself and her entire family is a living argument for eugenics at this point. The idea of a baby in the Slaton trailer of fat and filth is depressing af.

LordofTendons

Don't pull it FFS
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Kentucky Siblings Battle to Lose Enough Weight for Bariatric Surgery in New Series 1000-Lb Sisters

"In order to get approved for surgery, we need to lose a lot of weight," Amy Slaton says

The Slaton Sisters embark on a weight loss journey in TLC‘s upcoming docuseries, 1000-Lb Sisters., to premiere on New Year’s Day.

Amy and Tammy Slaton hope to undergo bariatric surgery — but the sisters, who live in Kentucky, will have to lose enough weight to qualify for the procedure.

Amy, 31, and Tammy, 32, weigh 406 lbs. and 605 lbs. respectively. Amy and her husband hope to start a family soon, but are struggling to get pregnant. Tammy has moved in with them following her last hospital stay and requires their help with everyday tasks.

The sisters, who are also YouTube stars, will be chronicling their weight loss journey throughout the six-part series, documenting doctors’ appointments, healthy eating challenges, and revealing the final decision about their surgery.

“I’m ready to cancel the surgery, I don’t see us going forward with it with the progress you’re making right now,” warns one of their doctors in the exclusive clip.

“In order to get approved for surgery, we need to lose a lot of weight,” Amy says. “I think it’s going to be hard, because we’ll both be grumpy if we don’t eat.”

“I don’t want to live off frickin’ salads like ya’ll want me to,” Tammy says.

The pressure to lose weight appears to cause tension between the siblings in a later scene. “I feels like ya’ll are trying to kick me out,” Tammy says. “It’d be better for us to get separated for a little bit,” Amy responds.

“We started this journey together, but there’s only so much one person can do,” Amy says after an argument where Tammy asks her to “get the f— off my back.”

1000-Lb Sisters will be available on TLC Go on Dec. 20 and will premiere live on Jan. 1, 2020 at 10 p.m. ET/PT on TLC.

Rabbit Bones

He Rapes To Make That Money For His Family
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Kentucky Siblings Battle to Lose Enough Weight for Bariatric Surgery in New Series 1000-Lb Sisters

"In order to get approved for surgery, we need to lose a lot of weight," Amy Slaton says

The Slaton Sisters embark on a weight loss journey in TLC‘s upcoming docuseries, 1000-Lb Sisters., to premiere on New Year’s Day.

Amy and Tammy Slaton hope to undergo bariatric surgery — but the sisters, who live in Kentucky, will have to lose enough weight to qualify for the procedure.

Amy, 31, and Tammy, 32, weigh 406 lbs. and 605 lbs. respectively. Amy and her husband hope to start a family soon, but are struggling to get pregnant. Tammy has moved in with them following her last hospital stay and requires their help with everyday tasks.

The sisters, who are also YouTube stars, will be chronicling their weight loss journey throughout the six-part series, documenting doctors’ appointments, healthy eating challenges, and revealing the final decision about their surgery.

“I’m ready to cancel the surgery, I don’t see us going forward with it with the progress you’re making right now,” warns one of their doctors in the exclusive clip.

“In order to get approved for surgery, we need to lose a lot of weight,” Amy says. “I think it’s going to be hard, because we’ll both be grumpy if we don’t eat.”

The pressure to lose weight appears to cause tension between the siblings in a later scene. “I feels like ya’ll are trying to kick me out,” Tammy says. “It’d be better for us to get separated for a little bit,” Amy responds.

“We started this journey together, but there’s only so much one person can do,” Amy says after an argument where Tammy asks her to “get the f— off my back.”

1000-Lb Sisters will be available on TLC Go on Dec. 20 and will premiere live on Jan. 1, 2020 at 10 p.m. ET/PT on TLC.
I'm dying they took them to a junk yard to get weighted on the industrial scale. I'm so excited for this show.

Maw

This poon don’t stop for nothing
kiwifarms.net

It captures them perfectly. Immediately having Tammy telling Amy to shut up and then Tammy being the one who doesn’t lose weight: it’s like a well lit extension of their YouTube videos with improved sound coverage. It’s like our gorls are growing up :(

Also I’m proud of Amy for losing a bit, it’s been noticeable in her videos lately. I never thought I’d see it.

ETA: Maw slaton’s appearance was perfect. She basically shit on their whole weight loss parade while sitting in her own bariatric wheelchair. It’s a good 5 second insight into how they probably grew up.

Tags
fat