Gross The Slaton Sisters / Amy Slaton & Tammy Slaton - 1000 lb Sisters

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

If you really had to who would you sex?

• Total voters

bigshot

Some call me a freak. I call me BIGSHOT!
kiwifarms.net
Is that huge log of meat in Amy's arm?
That is a Costco bulk pack hamburger meat chub. That is what you get if you are having a backyard BBQ with your whole extended family.

I'm no tree-hugger by any stretch of the imagination, but seeing people that wasteful with meat boils my blood.
I'm sure they didn't intend to waste it. Remember, Amy's beau is a carpenter. They just freeze that log and every week or so, they get him to pull out the jigsaw and cut off a chunk. Gotta stretch those food stamps as far as they go!

StrawberryDouche

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Why their own series? why not just a visit to Dr. Now and one episode. Do these girls have star quality for an entire series focused on them? you have to be kidding me. I've seen them on youtube in the past, apart from their ''looks'; they are both shy and dull in personality and intelligence. They couldn't engage an audience. At least that big fat fabulous life woman pretended to be perky.
Because, if this gets picked up for more than one season, the drama potential is huge. There is Amy's giant coffin grift, dead and mysteriously disappearing animals, the fact that Mike was fucking with Amy when she was 8 years old.

There is no way TLC doesn't know about these things. Hi, TLC.

Nonconsentual Pronouns

Exceptional Troon Patrol
kiwifarms.net
Well, it is the Slaton's. Eating food from a trash bag doesn't seem that optimistic really.
Apologies for lack of context; I was referring to the producers and other staff. Either way, I imagine they take the trash bag out for disposal immediately after filming the scene, especially due to the raw meat contents. Just imagine, even with A/C and without those hippos radiating enough body heat to make that condo feel like a dumpster in summer, the raw beef would rot inside that airtight sealed-plastic tube and make for one nightmare of a vomit-inducing time-bomb that the crew dares not risk.

Dysnomia

DRUM HUT!
kiwifarms.net
It captures them perfectly. Immediately having Tammy telling Amy to shut up and then Tammy being the one who doesn’t lose weight: it’s like a well lit extension of their YouTube videos with improved sound coverage. It’s like our gorls are growing up :(

Also I’m proud of Amy for losing a bit, it’s been noticeable in her videos lately. I never thought I’d see it.

ETA: Maw slaton’s appearance was perfect. She basically shit on their whole weight loss parade while sitting in her own bariatric wheelchair. It’s a good 5 second insight into how they probably grew up.
Getting a good look at Maw confirms my theory on where Amy got her ugly from. That is gonna be Amy in 30 years for sure. Although Amy has a much more porcine face. She literally looks like Porky Pig porked a human and that was the result. If looking weight pretties her up I will be astounded.

I wonder if we will see the other sisters. Depends on who wants to be on teevee. I am mainly hoping for some Dustin.

How long till I HAVE AUTISM PLEASE LAUGH AT ME flood tlc’s and people’s social media talking about animal abuse and Amy biting a tard? I’m taking all bets.

But seriously I’m stoked to see what a rollercoaster it’s gonna be. It kinda bummed me out that maw Slaton isn’t even trying to encourage them (particularly since Amy made progress) but I can’t say I’m surprised.The cynic in me knows it won’t last either but I’d love to be proved wrong.
The Youtube reality drama channels will probably report tidbits like everyone just discovered this stuff. Can't wait for "breaking news" that we already know.:lol:

Of course the folks watching at home don't. So it will be new to them.

People are going to come to this thread for sure. When you google Amy and Tammy Slaton this is gonna pop up. But the w.eens will just add fuel to the hater fire. Tammy gets so damn mad so easily. I don't want her tard raging on Youtube too much as it may deter her regular activities. It was different when she had the three hour lives from Hell because it was the only nteresting thing. Sadly it was mostly directed at poor Dustin. I don't want the Slatons to take a siesta because haters. Being on TV is different than getting a few thousand youtubey views. Having the whole country hate you because you abuse animals and scam money for a whale sized coffin is an entirely different ballgame. And don't forget Amy ruined a 14 year old girl's candle business because she claimed the candles were vegan and veggie morons dogpiled the poor kid for claims she herself never made. Amy struggles so much with reading the literature that comes with her freebies that I don't know why the hell anyone would send her anything unless it's a joke.

Tammy has made multiple false sexual harassment claims. One against Dustin who totally tried to have sex with her and one against that poor aide who totally had the hots for both sisters. Tammy so lonely she likely thought that a man being nice to her=foreplay. Plus she is mentally 14 so you gotta factor that in too.

The Slatons have a lot of skeletons in their closet. I wonder if someone will start circulating that wonky eyed mugshot from back when Amy shoplifted ou of Walmart.

Here's the press release:

Source: https://cf-media.press.discovery.com/ugc/press/2019/12/04/125440/TLC1000lbSisters_ReleaseFinal.pdf

"TLC KICKS OFF THE NEW YEAR WITH ‘1000-LB SISTERS;’ ALL-NEW DOCUSERIES CAPTURING THE WEIGHT LOSS JOURNEY OF HILARIOUS YOUTUBERSTHE SLATON SISTERS PREMIERES JANUARY 1

(New York) —Amy and Tammy Slaton, spunky sisters from Kentucky, have candidly shared their lives, weight struggles and larger-than-life personalities with their YouTube fans.Now, tipping the scales at over 1000 pounds combined, TLC will follow The Slaton Sisters through their biggest endeavor yet: losing enough weight to qualify for and undergo life-changing bariatric surgery and pursue their dreams. Thesix-part series, called 1000-LB SISTERS,premieresJanuary 1 at 10 PM ET/PT.

In 1000-LB SISTERS,TLC follows younger sister Amy, age 31, who wants to start a family with her new husband butis having trouble getting pregnant due to her weight and health issues. At 32, Tammy needs help with everyday tasks and had to move in with the newlyweds after her last hospital stay. She dreams of moving out of Amy’s house so that she can live independently and find a love interest. But at 406 and 605 lbs. respectively, Amy and Tammy will have to lose weight before they can get approved for the surgery they hope will change their lives.The docuseries will follow them every step of the way, from appointments with their doctor and navigating the relatable challenges of eating healthier and moving more, to finding out if they qualify for surgery and having the procedure if they do. Whether it’s sampling exercise equipment like thigh masters and shake weights or cutting back on unusual culinary treats they enjoy creating like “dressed bananas” (bananas dipped in Miracle Whip dressing and rolled in chopped peanuts), the sisters learn and laugh as they try to embrace a healthy lifestyle.

Tammy’s limited mobility forces her to rely on Amy more than she’d like to, adding to the tension that already exists just from living under the same roof. She hasn’t left home in six years except for medical attention, and the isolation has taken a toll on both of them. Longing to connect with people, the sisters created a YouTube channel where they post funny videos and document their lives. But behind all their jokes and wacky humor, the sisters know they have to get serious about weight loss –or the consequences could be life-threatening.Viewers will get a front-row seat to their emotional rollercoaster ride, from the highs and lows to challenges that alternately test the strength of their bond and bring them closer together.All of it will be captured through the lens of their big, lovable personalities and unique brand of “funny” in this captivating series full of heart and humor.

The series premiere of 1000-LB SISTERS will be available onTLC Go on December 20. Join the 1000-LB SISTERS conversation on social media by using the hashtag #1000lbSisters. Follow TLC onTwitterandInstagramand ‘Like’ us onFacebookfor more updates.The series 1000-LB SISTERS is produced by Crazy Legs Productions for TLC. "

The "dressed bananas" shit is clearly something TLC has made up to make them endearing. Give me a break! :cringe:
"big, lovable personalities". :lol:

Oh boy. Can't wait to see how these big gals are edited. We've been watching them raw for years so it will be very obvious to us.

Sadly it's a real thing. It's one of those awful 50s recipes. It's made up of three cheap ingredients so it's gotta be a Slaton favorite for a reason. Other nausea inducing banana recipes call for cooking them with ham and mustard. Wonder if Slatons like those too.

The “surgery” is just the pretend positive goal so they can film these fatty freaks. I don’t think Amy or Tammy get any surgery, except a leg amputated from diabetes in a few years.

Amy will maybe lose a bit of weight, make minimal progress and Tammy just gets fatter. At the end of the season it will be framed as Amy “making progress for her surgery approval” and Tammy a big old failure, with lots of hijinks inbetween!

if the ratings are good enough for a second season they will probably get a bit more serious with Amy for a surgery story arch season. They can’t film two fatties totally failing for consecutive seasons. Any will have to deliver the WLS drama for a second season.
Amy might make it to surgery. But Tammy is gonna die of obesity just like her biopaw. The only way she would reach her goal is if she had 24/7 medical supervision with no ability to make her own dietary or exercise decisions. And that won't happen. She isn't even walking like she should be. She canot even play with her kittens. She just throws interactive toys on the floor and films them. She canot even be bothered to shake a stick with a feather on the end. That is prime lazy.

Tammy may die in that very chair. I would love to know how many times a week she gets out of it that does not include getting in to bed or going to the bathroom. She probably showers once or twice a week tops.

If there is a second season I don't think Tammy will lose any weight there either. She will forever be the fat sister because she is a few hundy heavier than the other family deathfats. What a sad fate.

Freya

i wanna go where the down boys go
kiwifarms.net
“In order to get approved for surgery, we need to lose a lot of weight,” Amy says. “I think it’s going to be hard, because we’ll both be grumpy if we don’t eat.”

“I don’t want to live off frickin’ salads like ya’ll want me to,”
Tammy says.

The pressure to lose weight appears to cause tension between the siblings in a later scene. “I feels like ya’ll are trying to kick me out,” Tammy says. “It’d be better for us to get separated for a little bit,” Amy responds.

“We started this journey together, but there’s only so much one person can do,” Amy says after an argument where Tammy asks her to “get the f— off my back.”
Looks like this show will trying to present Amy as the level headed one. A bit different from the person she is in her vlogs. This is always something to keep in mind when reading news reports profiling an individual. The media rarely portrays them accurately.
“I don’t want to live off frickin’ salads like ya’ll want me to,” Tammy says.
But they don't even attempt to make Tammy look better. lol

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Getting a good look at Maw confirms my theory on where Amy got her ugly from. That is gonna be Amy in 30 years for sure. Although Amy has a much more porcine face. She literally looks like Porky Pig porked a human and that was the result. If looking weight pretties her up I will be astounded.

I wonder if we will see the other sisters. Depends on who wants to be on teevee. I am mainly hoping for some Dustin.

The Youtube reality drama channels will probably report tidbits like everyone just discovered this stuff. Can't wait for "breaking news" that we already know.:lol:

Of course the folks watching at home don't. So it will be new to them.

People are going to come to this thread for sure. When you google Amy and Tammy Slaton this is gonna pop up. But the w.eens will just add fuel to the hater fire. Tammy gets so damn mad so easily. I don't want her tard raging on Youtube too much as it may deter her regular activities. It was different when she had the three hour lives from Hell because it was the only nteresting thing. Sadly it was mostly directed at poor Dustin. I don't want the Slatons to take a siesta because haters. Being on TV is different than getting a few thousand youtubey views. Having the whole country hate you because you abuse animals and scam money for a whale sized coffin is an entirely different ballgame. And don't forget Amy ruined a 14 year old girl's candle business because she claimed the candles were vegan and veggie morons dogpiled the poor kid for claims she herself never made. Amy struggles so much with reading the literature that comes with her freebies that I don't know why the hell anyone would send her anything unless it's a joke.

Tammy has made multiple false sexual harassment claims. One against Dustin who totally tried to have sex with her and one against that poor aide who totally had the hots for both sisters. Tammy so lonely she likely thought that a man being nice to her=foreplay. Plus she is mentally 14 so you gotta factor that in too.

The Slatons have a lot of skeletons in their closet. I wonder if someone will start circulating that wonky eyed mugshot from back when Amy shoplifted ou of Walmart.

"big, lovable personalities". :lol:

Oh boy. Can't wait to see how these big gals are edited. We've been watching them raw for years so it will be very obvious to us.

Sadly it's a real thing. It's one of those awful 50s recipes. It's made up of three cheap ingredients so it's gotta be a Slaton favorite for a reason. Other nausea inducing banana recipes call for cooking them with ham and mustard. Wonder if Slatons like those too.

Amy might make it to surgery. But Tammy is gonna die of obesity just like her biopaw. The only way she would reach her goal is if she had 24/7 medical supervision with no ability to make her own dietary or exercise decisions. And that won't happen. She isn't even walking like she should be. She canot even play with her kittens. She just throws interactive toys on the floor and films them. She canot even be bothered to shake a stick with a feather on the end. That is prime lazy.

Tammy may die in that very chair. I would love to know how many times a week she gets out of it that does not include getting in to bed or going to the bathroom. She probably showers once or twice a week tops.

If there is a second season I don't think Tammy will lose any weight there either. She will forever be the fat sister because she is a few hundy heavier than the other family deathfats. What a sad fate.
lol twice a week? It would be a miracle if she showers twice a month. the majority of any bathing by Tammy is of the sponge bath variety. she very rarely sees the inside of a shower. She probably got more showers during her month in the hospital than she had the last five years at home.

Please tell me they made Amy wear that sports bra.
They absolutely did. Cable TV knows the shower scene money shot was vital to the success of My 700 lb life because people had to tune into see it, a big ratings draw. Showing Gratuitous fatty flesh is a brand staple of fatty freak shows. I’d almost bet the producers getting to outfit the fatties in a certain number of scenes is in the fine print of the contract.

Sneed's Feed And Seed

I'M GOING TO KERMIT SUICIDE
kiwifarms.net
“I don’t want to live off frickin’ salads like ya’ll want me to,” Tammy says.
Oh my god, you absolute fat fuck.
It's literally all about portion control.

You can still have McDonalds if you don't order half the fucking menu when you do. It's not that goddamn hard.

I hope Tammy dies and Amy has to attend her funeral with a Size 0 dress on.

MysticMisty

kiwifarms.net
Since they're not in either of their own homes, the producers went out and bought food just so they could throw it away on camera. Depicted there is an entire 15-pound case of 80/20 ground beef, I think? I'm no tree-hugger by any stretch of the imagination, but seeing people that wasteful with meat boils my blood. An animal was born, lived a shitty life and died just so those fatties could use them as a prop to pretend that they're going to change their ways. Anyone who thinks they took it back out of that trash bag is hopelessly optimistic, IMO.
A dramatic uncooked meat log is much easier to depict than dozens upon dozens of blurred out soda cans and 2 liter soda bottles while telling them no more unnamed fast food places and blurred out cookies.

Dr. Dickhead

I thought I'd pretend I was one of those "Normies"
kiwifarms.net
So after roughly 70 pages of reading from the start and 2 hours of videos, I remembered the poll and thought of my dad's old joke:

Papa Dick - Dickhead, how do you bang a chick that fat?
15 YO Dickhead - Idk dad, how?
PD - If you can't find a hole, theow some crisco in a roll...

That said, I may actually have to watch the first episode just to record it. Aby time I feel like quitting working out or dieting, I will watch it and be inspired to never be that (by no means am I an Adonis, but at least I don't shop at the big & tall store)

Shit, I feel bad when I make Fried Pickles and shit like that for parties. It would be a diet for them...

SAVE TWINKIE!

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Please tell me they made Amy wear that sports bra.
I'm pretty sure that's from when Amy went to the gym and filmed herself working out. She quickly deleted the video though, probably went against her contract or something. Who remembers that? Or maybe TLC told her to upload it and delete it, to get more interest leading up to the show.

troon patrol

Get some! Yeah yeah yeah!
kiwifarms.net
Jesus H fuck, its officially true humanity has reached a bell curve. Those who try extreamly hard to kill themselves with calories are being glorified and revered as victims by normie society, ridiculsy large amounts or resources are put into keeping amberlynn, chantal and subjects of this thread alive, what have they contributed to the world besides Josh's masterbation fodder? Nothing. Consider eugenics, it got bad rap but, might be time to reconsider; if I OD I do not wish to be revived, I rolled the dice.

Tags
fat