Gross The Slaton Sisters / Amy Slaton & Tammy Slaton - 1000 lb Sisters

• Apologies for the site issues. The server's shipment was delayed. I'll ask again about it and if they can't provide it I'll source another.

If you really had to who would you sex?

• Total voters

Mary Tyler Meltdown

High Class Exhibortionist
kiwifarms.net
Jesus H fuck, its officially true humanity has reached a bell curve. Those who try extreamly hard to kill themselves with calories are being glorified and revered as victims by normie society, ridiculsy large amounts or resources are put into keeping amberlynn, chantal and subjects of this thread alive, what have they contributed to the world besides Josh's masterbation fodder? Nothing. Consider eugenics, it got bad rap but, might be time to reconsider; if I OD I do not wish to be revived, I rolled the dice.
TLC has another fatty show and it definitely does not glorify or revere the participants. While many have childhood sob stories it is made perfectly clear each episode that their weight is their fault. That's why I'm so excited for this show - TLC has no issue showcasing how bad and stupid people are.

Rabbit Bones

He Rapes To Make That Money For His Family
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Is this the same production company that did the One Ton Family (or whatever it was called) series? The first season of that, they seemingly tried to cast a family that was enjoyable, but the second season was a fucking disaster and they were all horrible and unlikable. It was a hate watch show for me. I can see why they gave the girls their own show. Though, I have to admit. Something about them taking Tammy, who is actually a slow in da brain, and apparently casting her as the villain in the show kind of bugs me. Tammy is a bitch, but I'm not entirely sure it's completely her fault.

Sweetpeaa

kiwifarms.net
This will be as fake as the Honey Boo Boo series.
Remember though, Honey Boo Boo was fun to watch in its first season because the shows ''star'' had lots of personality and the family would have white trash fun like mudding and dumpster diving. It made it kind seem fun to be a hick. The Slaton series on the other hand will be sad and depressing. Tammy might even croak through filming.

BOLDYSPICY!

The earth is making plant babies.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I was just surprised (kind of) how unlikable they let Tammers come off as. She swears up a storm at Amy (who seems, oddly, reasonable) and just acts a fool. And we at first thought she was the nice one!
I'm glad I wasn't the only one thinking that. It'll be interesting to see the how the sanitized (literally & figuratively) made-for-TV versions of the Slaton sisters compares to the unfiltered, ugly reality that we're all used to.
Hair loss? No, that's Chantal, not Amberlynn.

All kidding aside, it's strangely bittersweet to see cult-classic lolcows like the Slatons enter the normie sphere. I've been following them so long that I feel oddly possessive of them. "Fuck you TLC I knew about them first don't touch my cows reeeeeee"

I dunno. I guess I should be happy they're reaching a wider (heh) audience, but you know they're going to be taken advantage of by the network, more so than any would-be troll could do. I'm kinda conflicted.

MysticMisty

kiwifarms.net
Tammy is a bitch, but I'm not entirely sure it's completely her fault.
Of course it's her fault. She's low intelligence, not severely exceptional, or even moderately so. If I remember correctly the exact word was "borderline", meaning Tammy is somewhere between low intelligence, and mildly exceptional. And anyways being stupid is no excuse for being bitchy, mean, and/or hateful.

Something also that needs to be reminded is that Amy is not much more intelligent. Not by a long shot. The main difference between them is Amy isn't as massive, actually likes animals, and hasn't been in a situation to have her intelligence assessed in any sort of way. Really dumb people like them are really common where they live. Look at every man Amy has ever dated. Hell, look at her fucking husband.

Rabbit Bones

He Rapes To Make That Money For His Family
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Of course it's her fault. She's low intelligence, not severely exceptional, or even moderately so. If I remember correctly the exact word was "borderline", meaning Tammy is somewhere between low intelligence, and mildly exceptional. And anyways being stupid is no excuse for being bitchy, mean, and/or hateful.

Something also that needs to be reminded is that Amy is not much more intelligent. Not by a long shot. The main difference between them is Amy isn't as massive, actually likes animals, and hasn't been in a situation to have her intelligence assessed in any sort of way. Really dumb people like them are really common where they live. Look at every man Amy has ever dated. Hell, look at her fucking husband.
Most of what makes a person 'nice' is an understanding of social graces and empathy for other people. I'm not trying to frame Tammy as some kind of tragic figure, but she's having to cope with not only being stupid, but having never been socialized or taught how to deal with people where acting like an aggressive child wasn't an option. Amy comes across as more likable because I think she took more initiative in her life to interact with people, even if it was limited to happening though the internet. But it was apparently enough to give her a measure of social skills that her sister just lacks. Tammy just kind of rotted away in Mamas living room in between comas and trips to the nursing home until recently. She's basically a 605 pound semi-feral chihuahua.

Thornforg

Thanks for the company.
kiwifarms.net
But will there be shower scenes?
The laws of physics tell me such a large structure simply cannot exist underneath our planet's gravity. Clearly they hose themselves off with a fire hose garden hose to get 'clean'.

At least, I hope that's the case. Otherwise the camera crew might asphyxiate from the smell just by being near them in a closed space. That does make me wonder, though. Can they actually fit through normal sized doors? Or are several gallons of oil required?

MysticMisty

kiwifarms.net
Most of what makes a person 'nice' is an understanding of social graces and empathy for other people. I'm not trying to frame Tammy as some kind of tragic figure, but she's having to cope with not only being stupid, but having never been socialized or taught how to deal with people where acting like an aggressive child wasn't an option. Amy comes across as more likable because I think she took more initiative in her life to interact with people, even if it was limited to happening though the internet. But it was apparently enough to give her a measure of social skills that her sister just lacks. Tammy just kind of rotted away in Mamas living room in between comas and trips to the nursing home until recently. She's basically a 605 pound semi-feral chihuahua.
I don't think Amy is any more "socialized" than Tammy. She doesn't really interact with anybody, and I doubt it was any different when they were really young, when it counts the most. Amy didn't have enough social graces and empathy to eat all of her brother's food when they were at work, after all. Or to not put his daughter on camera after being told not to. Or to not make anymore Youtubey videos after being explicitly told not to make them in his house.

Cat_Piss_and_Vinegar

Full of it.
kiwifarms.net
On the topic of Honey Boo Boo, the mom got weight loss surgery. Here's what she looks like now.

Notice how unnatural it is? Like a build a bear with stuffing only in the head and arms. This is why you start a workout plan and keep it up post surgery. Now, imagine how Amy and Tammy will look with those proportions. Like a child's stick figure drawing.

Tags
fat