Gross The Slaton Sisters / Amy Slaton & Tammy Slaton - 1000 lb Sisters

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

If you really had to who would you sex?

• Total voters

Dysnomia

DRUM HUT!
kiwifarms.net
To the surprise of absolutely no one TamTam has dumped the kittens. I won't a-log about cat euthanasia rates in her area I'm sure everyone already has an idea but yeah, poor buggers didn't have a chance once she got her hands on them.

View attachment 1103996
We all knew this day would come. Those kittens are better off. Tammy being unable to care for them is proof she hasn't lost an ounce despite claims otherwise. She will be bedbound before long at this rate.

Once the kittens got bigger she likely lost interest anyway. The way she went on about wanting a puppy or kitten because she was lonely might have been true. But reality is harder to deal with. At the doublewide she was not responsible for the family pets. There was a video where she was yelling at Dustin to feed the cats. Losing Dustin must have been hard on Maw & Paw. Back to the reachin' stick.

Hope the kittens find a nice home.

Dysnomia

DRUM HUT!
kiwifarms.net
So did she really get rid of them, or is this like Mickey the cat all over again?
Oh God I hope not. But she lied about Mickey so she is totally untrustworthy when it comes to animals. I also wouldn't put it past her to give the kittens to the first yahoo who says yes regardless of what kind of people they are.

For something that's no big deal you sure are worked up over it there TamTam.

I love how her built in sun visor continues to distort the shape of her brows.

Nice filter. :biggrin:

MysticMisty

kiwifarms.net
But she lied about Mickey so she is totally untrustworthy when it comes to animals.
So's Amy for that matter. Don't forget that she was pretending Mickey the guinea pig was right next to her long after it was obvious he had died. Or that incident when she locked that German shepherd in a hot trailer with no AC. Or all those excuses she made about Dobby in the lead-up to getting rid of him.

The only difference between Amy and Tammy with animals is that Amy seems to actually like them. Tammy doesn't bother to hide her contempt with them, not even with the kittens she just got rid of. I'm pretty sure she got them for attention and not out of loneliness.

Dysnomia

DRUM HUT!
kiwifarms.net
So's Amy for that matter. Don't forget that she was pretending Mickey the guinea pig was right next to her long after it was obvious he had died. Or that incident when she locked that German shepherd in a hot trailer with no AC. Or all those excuses she made about Dobby in the lead-up to getting rid of him.

The only difference between Amy and Tammy with animals is that Amy seems to actually like them. Tammy doesn't bother to hide her contempt with them, not even with the kittens she just got rid of. I'm pretty sure she got them for attention and not out of loneliness.
They shouldn't even be allowed to own pet rocks. I am astounded that Little Bit still lives. They should stick to cockroaches. The only creatures that thrive under Slaton care.

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
So Amy is really rocking the weight loss thing. Stayed away from all the deep fried crap when she and Michael wen out to eat. Meanwhile, Tammy hasn't done shit and is a bitch to Amy, and thinks she should have a say in when she leaves Amy and Michael's place into her own place (right next door) and she'll leave when she's ready. Goddamn.

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oh, shit! Amy and Michael may be having a wedding.
I mean aren’t fake ass weddings/vow renewals a staple of shitty reality shows? Nothing like a tee-vee wedding for a couple that have been married for two years. I bet the production company manages to find a metal ring big enough for Amy’s fat fingers so she can shed the rubber wedding band.

They can only tard cum so much from fatty field trips and daily activities with these two. Making the two fatties and the tard’ed guy get all gussied up for a big event is a given. If it wasn’t a “wedding” they’d make them go to a dance or fundraiser event.

Last edited:

Dorsia.Reservation

When she fuck me good, I take her ass to Dorsia.
kiwifarms.net
I mean aren’t fake ass weddings/vow renewals a staple of shitty reality shows? Nothing like a tee-vee wedding for a couple that have been married for two years. I bet the production company manages to find a metal ring big enough for Tammy’s fat fingers so she can shed the rubber wedding band.

They can only tard cum so much from fatty field trips and daily activities with these two. Making the two fatties and the tard’ed guy get all gussied up for a big event is a given. If it wasn’t a “wedding” they’d make them go to a dance or fundraiser event.
Yep.
Tv weddings (and of course out of control breeding) has kept the Duggars and Bates on tv for much too long. And there was at least one vow renewal between a couple that was also married on tv/married less than a decade.

I can't even imagine the usual say yes to the dress portion of the show featuring a Slaton.

Tags
fat