Gross The Slaton Sisters / Amy Slaton & Tammy Slaton - 1000 lb Sisters

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

If you really had to who would you sex?

• Total voters

MUH THYROID

kiwifarms.net
Haven't gotten through the entire episode but I actually liked the wedding. I am happy to see Amy happy...as weird as that sounds.

With that said, I am not sure what the hell this is? It's like something out of a cartoon. Is this Michael's brother? If so, who'd have guessed he was the looker in the family?

Of course, now that I think about it, this dude might suffer from Downs and I feel bad if that's the case.

View attachment 1127920
I think you just may have discovered Tammy's new boyfriend! But seriously, if that's Michael's brother, LOLOLOLOL. It's just too perfect. Looks like hes gotten the majority of Big Momma Haltermans peanutbutter pies. These two families are so fucked.

lurk_moar

Wears a lab coat but curses like a sailor.
kiwifarms.net
I was only able to watch most of an episode while working out. I feel disgusted by their attitudes and behaviors. I had to turn it off and put on my favorite drama that I am currently watching.

I just couldn’t handle Tam-Tam’s self helplessness. It’s so hard to empathize with somebody who is 180 degrees different than you.

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
I was only able to watch most of an episode while working out. I feel disgusted by their attitudes and behaviors. I had to turn it off and put on my favorite drama that I am currently watching.

I just couldn’t handle Tam-Tam’s self helplessness. It’s so hard to empathize with somebody who is 180 degrees different than you.
And who doesn't seem to want to lift a finger to help themselves.

Reactions: Dorsia.Reservation

Refrigerator Poet

kiwifarms.net
I think it's hard for them not to stage an Amy bias - Tammy's too stupid to properly play along with the producers and Pedo-Cletus is possibly even dimmer than Tammy. It's kind of natural that they'd put so much focus on Amy, because lord knows the people around her makes her look like a MENSA member.
I have actually wondered before if this is why Amy chimps when she gets caught in lies by her viewers. She’s so accustomed to easily fooling the idiots in her life that it genuinely surprises and angers her when her low-effort bullshit doesn’t fool those of us with normal intelligence.

Dysnomia

DRUM HUT!
kiwifarms.net
Haven't gotten through the entire episode but I actually liked the wedding. I am happy to see Amy happy...as weird as that sounds.

With that said, I am not sure what the hell this is? It's like something out of a cartoon. Is this Michael's brother? If so, who'd have guessed he was the looker in the family?

Of course, now that I think about it, this dude might suffer from Downs and I feel bad if that's the case.

View attachment 1127920
Didn't Amy say that Michael had a special needs relative that they would consider letting move in? Maybe Tammy said it. But it was around the time TamTam was in the hospital. It may have been a bone of contention because Tammy didn't want to go back home to Maw.

If this is the case I am sure this person has plenty of Haltermans who would give their last tooth for his tugboat.

The whole Halterman clan looks like a gene pool with three drops left in it. It boggles my mind to say this but I think Michael may indeed be the looker in the clan. :lol:

I think it's hard for them not to stage an Amy bias - Tammy's too stupid to properly play along with the producers and Pedo-Cletus is possibly even dimmer than Tammy. It's kind of natural that they'd put so much focus on Amy, because lord knows the people around her makes her look like a MENSA member.
Poor Tammy. Not only is Amy the thin one. But she is also the smart one. The jelly will only get thicker as Amy loses weight while Tammy moves closer and closer to being bedbound.

Lezbean

kiwifarms.net
That was a surprisingly wholesome episode, as far as the Slatons go.

- Tammy pouted like a baby when she found out Amy was approved, including jamming her fingers in her ears at one point. But then got over it and decided to be happy and actually start eating right. Ditched her walker multiple times, started eating right, lost around 60lbs by the end of the episode. Went grocery shopping on her own without a walker, is actually making the decision to be more independent and change her life (doesn't seemed staged, you can actually notice weight loss in her face).

Amy lost 100lbs and it is noticeable, though TLC hid her body under a big dress in the comparison shot. She's hellbent on having a baby which is scary, I hope TLC has a soul and really pushes her to parenting classes or something under the guise of new episodes or something. May nature prevent this mission, amen.

Ma Slaton was shitty at first, didn't even tell Amy congrats when she learned about the surgery approval. But she acted human by the end of the episode, praised both Tammy and Amy for their successes multiple times and seemed to honestly mean it.

Stupid Sexy Flanders

Feels like I'm wearing... nothing at all...
kiwifarms.net
So, Amy is now smaller than cows like Tess Holliday?

I wonder if Amy will continue to lose weight once she has that baby. I doubt it, since she'll lose her initial goal.

Reactions: StyrofoamFridge

Dysnomia

DRUM HUT!
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1132491

View attachment 1132493

Tam Tam is with her man, who's totally not using her and just happens to be married!
I would love to know if Jerry has any aspirations of being a rapper, record producer, actor ect... It may not just be obeast fetish+tugboat access. Tammy is a teevee star now so that gives Jerry access to TLC. He had to have given them permission to use his photo in that whole lie of a scene that makes it look like Amy is just hearing about Jerry. He didn't seem to care that people might recognise him and shake their heads. He didn't care that his wife might see it. So if No Shame Jerry is in season two and turns out to have some idiot "career" he wants to promote I will not be surprised.

I think he is using Tammy for multiple reasons. Not just porking a porker.

Tags
fat