Gross The Slaton Sisters / Amy Slaton & Tammy Slaton - 1000 lb Sisters

• Apologies for the site issues. The server's shipment was delayed. I'll ask again about it and if they can't provide it I'll source another.

If you really had to who would you sex?

• Total voters

behavioral swamp thang

verdad or muerte cachudo
kiwifarms.net
I would love to know if Jerry has any aspirations of being a rapper, record producer, actor ect... It may not just be obeast fetish+tugboat access. Tammy is a teevee star now so that gives Jerry access to TLC.

I think he is using Tammy for multiple reasons. Not just porking a porker.
Probably, but it just goes to show how dumb he is. So many losers have peddled their mixtape/clothing line/acting chops on TLC and none of them have had any success. There was a rapper named Blake on this season of 90 day fiance. I went to his spotify and he had like one thousand listens on his songs lol

LogicBeetch

kiwifarms.net

the Top of that dress is so unflattering. Why is it so flat.
The dress looks flat because her nipples are probably at her waistline. When people hit "morbidly obese", they rarely can find a bra that is supportive enough and big enough to contain that much tissue. Victoria's Secret only carries up to 38DDD in their stores (although you can order larger sizes online) and their stuff is about $50+ per bra. There are other websites where big girls can order big girl sizes; but, they're also expensive. Amy and Tammy shop almost exclusively at Walmart or online from cheap manufacturers. They probably stopped wearing bras YEARS ago. As a result, the girls didn't just head south for the Winter- the girls went to fucking the South Pole. That dress has no darts or rouching or structure. It's a tarp with sequins.
Thats all the gene pooling from one original pool
Can you imagine the 23AndMe results? "Congrats! Your family tree doesn't fork and your mom's DNA is from the same line as your dad's! Would you PLEASE participate in our medical research surveys, cuz, damn?"

Dysnomia

DRUM HUT!
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1132947

She says no second season. I'm sure they "chose" that...
I am disappoint. Mainly because I wanted to see what the hell Jerry would be trying to sell. He's probably disappointed to that he was only on TV for three seconds and didn't have any real screen time.

Eh, it actually did decent enough for TLC ratingswise, but I guess they might feel like jacking off these cows are too much work and not enough profit. But yeah, I'm sure it was Amy and Tammy's decision.
Gotta wonder if failure was a factor. Hammy was a complete washout. Even when she lost weight it turned out to be for naught since she is in such bad shape now and can't even bathe herself or waddle to the fridge without her walker. I guarantee she put the weight back on and then some.

Tammy said that Amy wasn't supposed to be eating that nasty pork, potato and cheese slop she offered Tammy. Yet she made it anyway. I wonder what Amy might have gained back. She was cheating on the post-op liquid diet right away. So I doubt she is behaving herself now either.

TLC were probably at their wits end with Tammy. She acted like a giant baby throughout the whole thing. And you know that wasn't acting because she's always been that way. That tantrum she had when Amy was approved for surgery was both hilarious and pathetic. When I saw her covering her ears I near died. She certainly acted her mental age. And both heavily piled on the baby voices when they were trying to be cute and sweet. But as soon as they get mad they lose the baby voice completely.

I doubt Tammyos reaction to not being approved was scripted. She has had similar tantrums about things that didn't go her way in her videos. Her lives were loaded with tard rage. I think she just had a meltdown when her fantasy of her diet and exercise efforts did not meet reality.

Did she seriously think she lost enough weight to be approved? You could tell Amy knew damn well she didn't.

Also gotta love her asking Jerry if he was ok with her possibly getting approved in the future because he likes bigger girls. Tammy, don't let some man stand in the way of your health. If you lost enough weight then I am sure you could do better than Jerry and whatever his endgame is.

So throughout the series they showed clips from weightloss vlogs the Slatons did. But I don't remember them ever showing up on their channels. Were they put on other social media outlets or were they 100% for the show? I am wondering if they were supposed to gradually upload them to their channels after they showed up on each episode but were just too dumb to do so.

Is the older lady with the glasses who looks like she had a stroke Mama Halterman? You could see her at Tammy's house in episode six.

behavioral swamp thang

verdad or muerte cachudo
kiwifarms.net
Why can't TLC just give 'em a do whatever the fuck you want show a la My Big Fat Fabulous Life? I don't want to watch a weight loss journey. I want to watch two sweltering hogs bleat nonsense between snacky cake bites. Hell, TLC could even do something ground breaking. Give the sisters a talk show. It would be like the Eric Andre show, except the hosts are unaware. They could interview all of the other swamp trash of the lower class, I mean.. TLC.

Dorsia.Reservation

When she fuck me good, I take her ass to Dorsia.
kiwifarms.net
Watching tonights episode, it is really evident Amy thinks that the surgery is some sort of magic and she doesn't have to do any work afterwards.

Having Michael take a before picture like she is going to wake up from surgery thinner.

What a complete waste.

But I'm sure Tammy's man that likes bigger women will provide some drama. As Tam said...he's real and not catfishing her.

JNT2012

kiwifarms.net
Dr. Proctor needs about 5 more years in the bizness to leather his heart and manifest searing one liners. I have the utmost faith in our new bariatric surgeon zaddy.
I honestly do not think anyone could ever replace Dr. Now. For some reason, I always really liked him even the first time I saw him on the 800 pound 19 year old half ton son bodyshock episode.

Dysnomia

DRUM HUT!
kiwifarms.net
I like Dr. Proctor, but I like Dr. Now even more. i think this series would have been better if doctor Now was the doctor.
Dr. Procter was way too nice to Tammy. Tammy needs to be told straight up that she is lying about what she is eating and her excuses aren't going to cut it. Let her tard rage about it. And you know she will.

But no matter who the doctor I doubt Tammy will ever lose enough for surgery or even be successful. And if she ever got surgery, by some miracle, it would fail. She is a hopeless case.

JNT2012

kiwifarms.net
Dr. Procter was way too nice to Tammy. Tammy needs to be told straight up that she is lying about what she is eating and her excuses aren't going to cut it. Let her tard rage about it. And you know she will.

But no matter who the doctor I doubt Tammy will ever lose enough for surgery or even be successful. And if she ever got surgery, by some miracle, it would fail. She is a hopeless case.
Even if Tammy does not get approved for surgury, I am sorry to say this, but Doctor Procter is just not as entertaining to watch and even seems a bit boring in comparison to Doctor Nowzaradan. If Tammy were giving an attitude to Dr. Now... It would be interesting to see how Dr. Now would own her.

Chip

kiwifarms.net
I like Dr. Proctor, but I like Dr. Now even more. i think this series would have been better if doctor Now was the doctor.
Dr. Now would have been much tougher on them. he also would have outlined their diet a little clearer.
Even if Tammy does not get approved for surgury, I am sorry to say this, but Doctor Procter is just not as entertaining to watch and even seems a bit boring in comparison to Doctor Nowzaradan. If Tammy were giving an attitude to Dr. Now... It would be interesting to see how Dr. Now would own her.
Maybe not everything was shown but I don't think he gave them enough guidance in terms of diet. I think Dr. Now would have been way more effective.

Waterweight

kiwifarms.net
I’m new but long time reader of this thread. I
just wanna leave this here, Tammy’s on TikTok, and she discovered new filters. But has yet to discover how to make a video.

Sorry I thought it was two different TikToks

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Horrifying
Reactions: Picklechu
Tags
fat