Gross The Slaton Sisters / Amy Slaton & Tammy Slaton - 1000 lb Sisters

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

If you really had to who would you sex?

• Total voters

Morbo

All humans are vermin in the eyes of Morbo
kiwifarms.net
Can you imagine the 23AndMe results? "Congrats! Your family tree doesn't fork and your mom's DNA is from the same line as your dad's! Would you PLEASE participate in our medical research surveys, cuz, damn?"
GEDmatch.com have a tool for that called "are your parents related?"
Official blurb: "Since you inherit half of your DNA from each of your parents, it stands to reason that large blocks of SNPs where both alleles are the same would be an indication that your parents each inherited that block from the same ancestor. These are called 'Runs of Homozygosity' (ROH). There are other utilities available that look for ROH for other purposes, but this analysis is specifically aimed at determining how closely related your parents might be."
I would love to see the Slatons' results.

FakeinternetChick

This is a fucking culinary tragedy!
kiwifarms.net
GEDmatch.com have a tool for that called "are your parents related?"
Official blurb: "Since you inherit half of your DNA from each of your parents, it stands to reason that large blocks of SNPs where both alleles are the same would be an indication that your parents each inherited that block from the same ancestor. These are called 'Runs of Homozygosity' (ROH). There are other utilities available that look for ROH for other purposes, but this analysis is specifically aimed at determining how closely related your parents might be."
I would love to see the Slatons' results.
It would be a midi of dueling banjos, let's be real.

Dysnomia

DRUM HUT!
kiwifarms.net
Lord this family is fucked! I known, I'm going to hell. View attachment 1134532View attachment 1134533

View attachment 1134537
The stroke looking lady seems a bit younger than I thought. So I guess Mama Halterman is in the third pic. If so Michael resembles her. The Downs guy has got to be that special needs relative. Poor guy has no neck.

I can't tell if stroke face had a stroke or is also a sped.

Itos ashale Amy is wearing a goth circus tent. Especially after we were subject to her giant gut at the gum and pool. Then they go and style her like this for the big reveal. Why? :cringe:

Her hair actually looks decent for once. Only because TLC pros did it for her. Itos just too bad about the tent. But she probably mentioned she was totally goffic and since she normally dresses in $1.50 Walmart spaghetti tops and Michael's old shorts itos at least a big step up for her.

Instead of buying Chucky dolls and more Disney palettes she should get a nicer wardrobe and start caring about herself. I wonder if she will try harder or just buy spaghetti tops in smaller sizes.

Waterweight

kiwifarms.net

At this point, Tammy deserves every hate comment that is said towards her. I do not feel bad for even an atom of Tammy at all.
I just got something from Amy telling me to delete videos of her and Tammy. I had been posting clips of how they really are, rude, and just all around awful. Not so much Amy, but Tammy. I think Amy’s problem was the clip of her go fund me scam.

Dorsia.Reservation

When she fuck me good, I take her ass to Dorsia.
kiwifarms.net

At this point, Tammy deserves every hate comment that is said towards her. I do not feel bad for even an atom of Tammy at all.
She is too stupid to understand that once the cameras are off or he gets whatever it is he wants from Tammy, he will ghost her ASAP.

Reactions: JNT2012

vanilla_pepsi_head

Heavens to Spergatroyd!
kiwifarms.net
It makes you wonder where it all started from, the Slatons/Haltermans 200 years ago. It’s like they never evolved
They were probably just humble farmers and coal mining folk, and it's for the best that they never had to see their legacy degenerate into this mess after a few generations of sister fucking and contaminated water.

Stupid Sexy Flanders

Feels like I'm wearing... nothing at all...
kiwifarms.net
Anybody know why there is no season 2? Did TLC not offer it or did they really turn it down?
There's no real official explanation, but I think it was simply too hard to direct the Slanton sisters to make it worth it.

After all, most of these reality shows are staged and that's why they ended up focusing on Amy since she's the only one who can take some direction. The embarrassing "dinner" scene where Amy and Pedo-Cletus were "discussing" Tammy was painful because it's obvious Pedo-Cletus couldn't play along in front of the camera. Tammy of course would just outright refuse to do certain things.

Waterweight

kiwifarms.net
They were probably just humble farmers and coal mining folk, and it's for the best that they never had to see their legacy degenerate into this mess after a few generations of sister fucking and contaminated water.
And generations of collecting disability, they know the formula by now. I wonder if the little bit of money they made from TLC affects their disability. I know you can work a bit and be on disability, but how much can you make before they say it’s to much?

Waterweight

kiwifarms.net
Yeah
I'm not sure how much TLC pays but most likely it was enough that they lost their SSI. It would just be a matter of getting it reinstated though.
Amy can fall back on her fucked up eyes. What would Tammy do? Get a job? Another reason she probably doesn’t really want to lose weight. And in her messed up family she gets waited on and that’s a way of her getting attention. And as we all know Tammy loves the world revolving around her.

Stupid Sexy Flanders

Feels like I'm wearing... nothing at all...
kiwifarms.net
I'm not sure how much TLC pays but most likely it was enough that they lost their SSI. It would just be a matter of getting it reinstated though.
I think it's fairly obvious TLC did pay them considering they all of a sudden seemed to have money in the months after filming the show - that's likely all gone now though and they're back on SSI.

• Agree
Reactions: Bees

Aldora

YouGeeElWhy
kiwifarms.net
Unsurprising they don't want to do season 2. Amy got what she wanted, to lose weight so she can have her hellspawn and Tammy got some spending money.

But they had to earn that money by dancing like monkeys for TLC, and I am sure their usual lives of sitting in the trailer all day, watching youtube and collecting superchats, is much more laid back and fun for them.

Tags
fat