Gross The Slaton Sisters / Amy Slaton & Tammy Slaton - 1000 lb Sisters

• Apologies for the site issues. The server's shipment was delayed. I'll ask again about it and if they can't provide it I'll source another.

If you really had to who would you sex?

• Total voters

Dysnomia

DRUM HUT!
kiwifarms.net
Other than a social media post from Two Ton Tam Tard, is there any proof there won't be a second season?
That is hands down the best nickname that tub o' lard has ever had! :lol:

Even if Tammy does not get approved for surgury, I am sorry to say this, but Doctor Procter is just not as entertaining to watch and even seems a bit boring in comparison to Doctor Nowzaradan. If Tammy were giving an attitude to Dr. Now... It would be interesting to see how Dr. Now would own her.
She would be another James K. Trying to claim that she was sticking to the diet when in reality she was eating 10,000 calories a day. If Jerry was around he would be the dlusional enabler. Probably intentionally feeding her to keep the sideshow bankroll coming in.

In fact, Tammy is a lot like James K. Instead of "Ow! Mah leg!" she screamed bloody murder every time she encountered stairs or had to get off her walker or chair for more than two seconds.

I think it's fairly obvious TLC did pay them considering they all of a sudden seemed to have money in the months after filming the show - that's likely all gone now though and they're back on SSI.
It's too bad they wasted it on juvenile junk from Five Below and Hot Topic. Plus you know Jerry got a hefty helping of Hammy's TLC bux.

Amy posted a life update.

She's been so busy y'all. She's a wife and all. :roll:

Yeah Amy, cooking nasty pork and potato slop (with lots and lots of cheese) and dodging roaches is such hard work. But maybe she is trying to really earn that tugboat now.

I have a hard time believing she does much of anything around the house. But she does look a lot better and she isn't wearing a spaghetti top. So maybe she has improved.

You can clearly see some weightloss. I think the real reason she has been "busy" is that TLC didn't want her showing her weight loss too much before the series concluded.

Amy says the finale was in December. The last filming was on December 19th. Amy lost 100 lbs at that point. Since then she lost more and is now 285 lbs. She then proceeds to show this off by wearing a blue floral circus tent that gently caresses all four of her back boobs.

Amy says you can see that her hair is thinning out. She really should take some suppliments. And she hasn't had a sodie since September.

She had a hard time with some of the post surgery interviews because she was puking and fighting back puke. If you recall she ate cake and other foods when she was still healing on the post-op liquid diet. She realises that could have killed her.

Even after she was allowed to have baby food she stuck to the broth mosty. She feels she should have stayed longer to heal but needed to get back home.

She had to switch from gummy vitamins because they hurt and kept getting stuck.

Amy gave them to her sister, who is four years post-op. She also has a hard time with them though.

So there we go. Another Slaton had WLS. I wonder who it was? Misty is Dustin's mom. What's the other? Crystal? Some sort of trailer park name like that. And the third sister is of course Tammy. Then there are the three brothers.

Amy actually seems really sincere here. Her personality is so much different. But it remains to be seen if it lasts. I hope she is truly more self aware and cares about herself now.

Chili and tacos hurt. She likes to eat chicken. She doesn't really eat vegetables much because they make her feel too full. Puking is a problem still so she has to watch her cutoff point.

Now according to Amy Jerry's wife told him to go with Tammy because he wasn't happy. This is something that Tammy already mentioned during a tard rage. But apparently the wife wants whatos best for Jerry because they haven't been in love for years.

But when you go for a 600+ near bedbound lump that you met on the internet... Seems a little suspect. No one should be tard raged at for thinking that. But remember, TamTam has the mentality of a tween in love. So we have to take that into account. I wonder if Jerry knows she is a sped? It's so obvious she is.

I'm sorry, Amy. But no matter what you say this all seems really unkosher to me and I think Tammy is headed for a heartbreak sooner than later. Spin it any way you want. If this relationship does not implode I will be astounded. Jerry either has a fetish or an angle. Probably both. If he doesn't I will eat my hat.

Jerry is getting a divorce.

This is where you start to wonder how far it's gonna go. How many married guys get involved with another woman, say they are going to get a divorce and then end up reconciling with the wife?

Amy says TLC called them and asked if they owned a Twitter account called 1000 lb Sisters. She said no. Apparently this account was spreading rumors of a season two. According to Amy this is why Tammy is saying there won't be a season two. It's not that there won't be one. It's that it hasn't been decided yet.🤔

Amy had this account removed. And she says that she and Tammy are willing to do a season two.

So again 🤔

Sounds to me like Hammy opened her hog jowls too soon and Amy wants TLC to know that they would love to make some more Five Below hurl money.

Amy doesn't know why Tammy said that they weren't going to do a season two. It might be because at first Amy didn't want to do it. But then she was like "Hopefully Tammy will get off her ass and do the surgery".

Also, Amy wants to lose enough weight to get skin removal surgery. It's weighing on her mind.

Although Amy gave up the sodies in September she now drinks Starbucks Frappucchino. She's losing weight so rapidly that she allows herself a little sugar. ;)

Amy's A1C was 6.7. It is now 5.1.

Amy wants us all to cross our fingers and pray for a season two.

Damn Tammy. You dun goofed then. Bet they had a fight over that post. :lol:

Amy says it's because Tammy needs this surgery.

It's been four months and Amy has had to relearn how to eat. She thinks Amber and Foodie Beauty would beneefit from the surgery. But they couldn't handle it. Amy couldnot handle it at first either. She wasnot ready and was puking every day but now she knowsthe limit.

She doesn't regret it because she will get healthy and have a baby someday. She has her eyes on the prize. Right now she can't have one because she barely has enough nutrients to sustain herself. At least she is being responsible. But Dr. Procter wants her to wait two years. A doctor by the name of Bobinsky says she should wait at least until July. So guess who Amy will likely listen too? Hope she gets bloodcounts first before trying.

Amy says she wants to be the best mom she can be because Lord knows she didn't have a good mom. This sounds really sincere and heartfelt.

SAVE TWINKIE!

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It depends. I've seen it go a couple of ways. TLC has accountants and attorneys and the network isn't going to risk contributing to SSI fraud. I would hazard to guess that the TLC money was put into a trust or in Michael's name (since he actually works and would, probably, only have to claim he taxable income). There may have also been conditional or performance based schedules of payout (like Amy getting a bigger cut because she made it to surgery). In any case, both girls probably made enough to disrupt the SSI process temporarily. But, there are ways that accounting can circumvent the appearance of fraud.
It's just simple math. If for example TLC offered them more than what they make in a year to do the show (SSI is about $10k a year) they simply take TLC's money, report that income to SSA and lose their SSI for the year. That's not fraud and they don't get in trouble for doing that, they simply lose their gibs because they earned income.

Then, they simply get it reinstated. They're still disabled; Amy still has that eye thing and Tammy is still a half-exceptional individual or whatever her deal is (I'm not arguing the merit of their claim to benefits right now I'm just explaining how this works, it doesn't need to be some convoluted thing. TLC offers them more than SSI pays, so they take it).

What you're describing (putting the money in a trust or in Michael's name so they get paid by TLC and keep their welfare) could be the case, however that sounds more like fraud actually.

Waterweight

kiwifarms.net
All those two do all day is deleted and report comments they don't like. Must be nice having all the free time. Too bad they don't do anything productive with it. They are really full of themselves right now. They are at the top of their freakshow career at the moment. After the memory of the show quickly fades as the general public moves on to other TLC hogs, things will return to normal. Tammy will show her true colors and the hate will come back. Amy will stretch out her stomach and become even fatter. Michael will become Tammy's bitch, fetching her bedridden behemoth ass everything she wants.

This freak show is not over.
Now she’s with Jerry she thinks she’s being getting sassy and has a potty mouth, I’m waiting for her to say “you best trust and believe” I guess Tammy is hanging up the fake baby voice. Tammy makes a sweet treat for herself 🤮I just did the loop twice but this bitch uses a whole can of ready whip on what suspect is kool aid pie🤮

I made this just to because this is a signature Tammy pose but different Snapchat filters.

Sometimes the added bonus is food or a kool aid mustache. I let the more interesting selfies get more time.

Last edited by a moderator:

Stupid Sexy Flanders

Feels like I'm wearing... nothing at all...
kiwifarms.net
There could definitively be a season 2 since the show retained and even grew out of My 600lbs life.

However, will TLC want them and think it's worth the effort to try and tard cum these cows?

GrouchiCorn

kiwifarms.net
This is no fucking way Amy is going to be successful in the long run. If she can't last the 6ish week post op without getting "cake", she's not going to spend a lifetime being careful. If she's not scared by getting food caught in suture lines or putting herself back in the hospital while healing after a major surgery, do you think "putting on a few" is going to be a deterrent? Fuck no.

No wonder she couldn't do "gummy vitamins". Any bariatric program worth their salt will tell you not to use those for many reasons, the greatest one being they don't have enough potency for someone running a post wls nutrient deficiency. I"m curious how the fuck she's drinking Starbucks frappes without puking/dumping immediately. "I can have a little sugar". LOL wtfever. She's in the "honeymoon phase" and her BS eating will catch up to her. It's a matter of WHEN, not IF.

I hope she's kept all her trashy spaghetti strap tops because she will need 'em.

MUH THYROID

kiwifarms.net
Now she’s with Jerry she thinks she’s being getting sassy and has a potty mouth, I’m waiting for her to say “you best trust and believe” I guess Tammy is hanging up the fake baby voice. Tammy makes a sweet treat for herself 🤮I just did the loop twice but this bitch uses a whole can of ready whip on what suspect is kool aid pie🤮
View attachment 1140739
Be careful double posting, I got banned for a few days once for doing that. Tammy is in a honeymoon phase at the moment. Her Tee Vee show is on the air, new subscribers are pouring in with little to no effort from her. These new people are ignorant to Tammy's actual personality and are posting positive messages to her. This thing with Dirty Jerry is new and exciting to her. It won't last. As soon as Dirty Jerry skates on the Hamgalaxy Highway, Big Dirty Tam Tard will rage at all her viewers. Everything will go south and she will stuff her bottomless pit gut with everything in sight.

Waterweight

kiwifarms.net
Be careful double posting, I got banned for a few days once for doing that. Tammy is in a honeymoon phase at the moment. Her Tee Vee show is on the air, new subscribers are pouring in with little to no effort from her. These new people are ignorant to Tammy's actual personality and are posting positive messages to her. This thing with Dirty Jerry is new and exciting to her. It won't last. As soon as Dirty Jerry skates on the Hamgalaxy Highway, Big Dirty Tam Tard will rage at all her viewers. Everything will go south and she will stuff her bottomless pit gut with everything in sight.
Thanks, it’s just insane how people can support and give all kinds of praise. She is messing with a married man with young kids. But then again she has the mentality of a teenage girl. And sometimes I have to remember that she’s not spouting out things that a normal thirty something year old women. Then the other half of me thinks maybe she’s just self absorbed, she in fact doesn’t care.

It bothers me that people trash her mother so much, I mean can imagine living with them two in your house? They contributed nothing, all they did was mooch for things and do YouTube videos. Didn’t help pay bills or clean that dirty house. Dragging in cats all the time and then getting rid of them. You know they probably never cleaned the cat litter. Tammy probably would complain how much cat litter is. Realistically pets are expensive. Imagine their mothers house smelled so bad. At least it looked like it did.

MUH THYROID

kiwifarms.net
Thanks, it’s just insane how people can support and give all kinds of praise. She is messing with a married man with young kids. But then again she has the mentality of a teenage girl. And sometimes I have to remember that she’s not spouting out things that a normal thirty something year old women. Then the other half of me thinks maybe she’s just self absorbed, she in fact doesn’t care.

It bothers me that people trash her mother so much, I mean can imagine living with them two in your house? They contributed nothing, all they did was mooch for things and do YouTube videos. Didn’t help pay bills or clean that dirty house. Dragging in cats all the time and then getting rid of them. You know they probably never cleaned the cat litter. Tammy probably would complain how much cat litter is. Realistically pets are expensive. Imagine their mothers house smelled so bad. At least it looked like it did.
Fantastic FUPA Maw knows her hogs best. She knew Tammy would fail, she always has. Tammy has never had to do anything for herself. It's one reason why she rages at the slightest suggestion that shes not trying had enough. As said here before by others, Tammy has nothing to offer anyone. Why would anyone want to hook up with her? Imagine a date with Tammy. Go for a walk, can't . Go for a ride, can't . Go outside, can't. Netflix and chill, OK! 480P because her internet is government funded. And after she gets use to you being around you either become her slave or get tard raged at throughout the day. If Tammy was rich and lived in Castle Ham, she would be able to find someone willing to be with her in some way. But that's just not going to happen.

THOTto

Beep boop boop, we're fucked.
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She has the mentality of a preeteen. I think it’s been speculated as 10-12 so even saying teenage isn’t accurate. She’s being taken advantage of, Jerry is the one using her and choosing to leave his family. She doesn’t fully understand the actual implications of what’s going on. 12 year olds think they’ll grow up to be ballerinas or rock stars, she really doesn’t get it. She should still be held accountable for her actions yes, and she is acting smug, but it takes two to tango. Also don’t get mad at lolcows.

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It’s funny people think Jerry leaving “his wife and kids” is some sort of loss to the wife. Guys like Jerry are leeches and take, they don’t give. Jerry’s wife is probably happy to have him gone and not eating her food and spending what little money she gets. Not a stretch to think Jerry’s wife is also on SSI/welfare. Let Tammy support her no good husband on her TLC money and Jerry’s wife can keep her SSI and foodstamp for herself and her kids.

Let’s just hope Jerry isn’t a bad penny and returns to his wife.

Waterweight

kiwifarms.net
She has the mentality of a preeteen. I think it’s been speculated as 10-12 so even saying teenage isn’t accurate. She’s being taken advantage of, Jerry is the one using her and choosing to leave his family. She doesn’t fully understand the actual implications of what’s going on. 12 year olds think they’ll grow up to be ballerinas or rock stars, she really doesn’t get it. She should still be held accountable for her actions yes, and she is acting smug, but it takes two to tango. Also don’t get mad at lolcows.
I’m not mad at anyone but the people on her twitter and Facebook basically giving her high fives over her behavior. No it isn’t a big lose for his wife but she’s supposed to real sick and caring for 3 or 4 young kids, that’s what is blowing my mind. I think if anyone really cared about Tammy they should discourage her from being on social media. She will never stop her hateful behavior cause the majority of her “fans” tell her she’s right to behave the way she does.

THOTto

Beep boop boop, we're fucked.
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I’m not mad at anyone but the people on her twitter and Facebook basically giving her high fives over her behavior. No it isn’t a big lose for his wife but she’s supposed to real sick and caring for 3 or 4 young kids, that’s what is blowing my mind. I think if anyone really cared about Tammy they should discourage her from being on social media. She will never stop her hateful behavior cause the majority of her “fans” tell her she’s right to behave the way she does.
They aren’t worth being mad at. They’re morons on the internet. You can laugh at how insane they’re acting, but don’t waste angry emotional energy on people like that. I’m not going to say laugh at the situation the kids are in , it’s sad. But those people live pathetic lives, they are probably trolling her and trying to get a response out of others like you. They don’t deserve to get that. Cap it if you want to mock them, but people will pull this shit.

Dysnomia

DRUM HUT!
kiwifarms.net
This is no fucking way Amy is going to be successful in the long run. If she can't last the 6ish week post op without getting "cake", she's not going to spend a lifetime being careful. If she's not scared by getting food caught in suture lines or putting herself back in the hospital while healing after a major surgery, do you think "putting on a few" is going to be a deterrent? Fuck no.

No wonder she couldn't do "gummy vitamins". Any bariatric program worth their salt will tell you not to use those for many reasons, the greatest one being they don't have enough potency for someone running a post wls nutrient deficiency. I"m curious how the fuck she's drinking Starbucks frappes without puking/dumping immediately. "I can have a little sugar". LOL wtfever. She's in the "honeymoon phase" and her BS eating will catch up to her. It's a matter of WHEN, not IF.

I hope she's kept all her trashy spaghetti strap tops because she will need 'em.
She may have chose the gummies because they are kind of like candy. Plus the stupid things are trendy. It seems like 90% of vitamin commercials are for the gummy variety these days. If you really have issues swallowing and retaining there are liquid vitamin drops and sublinguals available.

Amy says she sips liquids and it takes her awhile. A bottle of water takes all day. But if she is nursing liquid candy all day long that is still like grazing on sweets. She said she is losing weight so rapidly it doesn't matter. But she is still a diabetic and really should be more careful. She should aim to be beetus free before she gets knocked up.

She seems so sincere and happy that I want her to succeed. But you may be right. The Starbucks might be a stepping stone to a little cake here, a little pie there, some sodie... Then bam! The sleeve starts stretching and she starts really gaining.

Plus, if she gets pregnant she may use that as an excuse to get bigger than she should be.

How does it work when you have had WLS? You can't eat normally so I assume you really have to keep up with the supplements.

I am hoping she doesn't have kids. It looks like one of her main motivations is her own crummy childhood. She wants to be a better mom than Maw. But Amy can't even take care of a puppy or kitten. Dobbie got the boot for chewing a dime sized hole in crappy rent to own furniture. Likely because Michael had a fit that his saw mill dollars were financing damaged furniture. Amy made that video that put her in a bad light and did immediate damage control so people wouldn't think she hated Dobbie. And even before that there was the german shepherd. That shelter must have been high on crack to give her that dog.

She has managed to take care of Little Bit though. I guess she has some ability. Mickey the guinea pig has probably been dead for ages untold at this point. She is so irresponsible. I hope she understands that having a baby isn't like playing with a doll you can toss back into the toy box when you are bored with it.

JNT2012

kiwifarms.net
Tammy is recently doing these livesteams on her YouTube channel, and it is so funny to see so many minions supporting this fat forehead blob of a homewrecker.

bigshot

Some call me a freak. I call me BIGSHOT!
kiwifarms.net
I honestly don't care if Tammy gets schtupped by a guy with a wife and kids. In fact, I'd prefer not to think about it. What I like is the cooking videos with mr roach and his pals. But I don't think we will ever see any more of those again. The Slatons are best when they're just them. Forcing them to focus on their weight and pitting them against each other in a race to improve themselves on a tv game show is no fun at all. I look back to those early kitchen table videos with the Slatons laughing and blowing chocklitt mulk out their nose and using huge spatulas to make peanut butter marshmallow pie and I'm sad. They had a perfect little bubble for us to peer into and marvel at. Now the outside world has tramped in and made it so they can't be happy just being themselves any more. Instead of laughing at the kitchen table, it's weepy loneliness and failure, and the sisters angry at each other all the time.

But I guess that is the story arc with lots of lolcows. Once they get contaminated by the outside world, they're no fun any more. Thank goodness there's still Simply Sara. She just needs an insect sidekick.

MUH THYROID

kiwifarms.net
In Tammy's latest live stream shes wearing a hoodie and talking ghetto. Shes also justifying her being with a married man. This is starting to upset some new followers and its showing in the comments. Although she still has a bunch of new supporters at the moment. I can't wait for her to tard rage at her fans.

Reactions: Chorton
Tags
fat