The Slaton Sisters / Amy Slaton & Tammy Slaton - The 1000 Pound Sisters

If you really had to who would you sex?

• Total voters

taintmisbehavin

kiwifarms.net
The perm saga is hilarious to me for some reason, it just looks so bad. Most modern stylists will try like hell to talk anyone under 70 out of getting a full poodle perm like this. Tammy is in a nursing facility with old ladies who haven't changed their style up since the 80s and that's why this was one of the options the hair dresser went with.

If you're not familiar with nursing homes at all, many of them have a salon specifically for the residents and hire a hair stylist once or twice a month who comes in and spends all day making the ladies feel good about themselves. Sometimes they'll do nails and makeup too, just to make things extra special. They're usually either retired stylists from the area or someone fresh out of cosmetology school looking to make ends meet because they have to pay off a booth rate at the real salon. Usually this is a cash only situation paid directly to the stylist.

I haven’t laughed that hard at Tammy since she flew into the back of the seat in S1.

Itspinklava

We must revel in this revealeen moment
kiwifarms.net
Tammy has a merch Instagram now. So far everything posted is horrible looking. She keeps going live with @ix.sato, who set this all up.
70439C62-5A52-46BD-B184-BC9DBD42854C.jpeg
45CC1334-0B5A-48E5-A23B-6DE53D72B5D0.jpeg

Dysnomia

Is Reimu gonna have to smack a bitch?
kiwifarms.net
Tammy has a merch Instagram now. So far everything posted is horrible looking. She keeps going live with @ix.sato, who set this all up.
View attachment 2089234
View attachment 2089235

So I can pick from a cartoon Little Bit, an edgy goth filtered photo that would have been lame when Marilyn Manson was still relevant or something that is likely troll art Tammy thinks is true and honest fandom.

Hmm....

Tell you what Tammy. Mass produce those Beware of Pig signs with your face on them and I'll get a few.

Moonbeam

you can't spell arson without "so"
kiwifarms.net
Our precious Tam Tam dueted this guy on tiktok two days ago and now she's uploading other videos and tagging him in her other tiktoks with "I love it all" and "can I be your tiktok crush"

And of course there's a good old deadpan stare at the camera tiktok with an audio about people in her comments being nosy as if she didn't make this two day expenditure public.

GenociderSyo

Syo
kiwifarms.net
Tammys been sued $150.000 for copyright and stealing Ponychops’s designs. 🤣
From an article on it:
"Quincy got mad and blew up at Ponychops. He says, “I don’tfuck with you.” Quincy says because she drew a picture of Tammy, he can use it to sell Tammy merch. He rages and says she is blocked but not before saying some terrible things first. Quincy accuses her of being a ‘clout chaser,’ which is someone who only does things for views. Saying the only reason she is standing up for her artwork is that she wants views. He then ends his message to say to her, “I hope you fucking choke on a dick and die.” "

The Quincy guy also said that him and Tammy won't talk to fans anymore because of this.

Dysnomia

Is Reimu gonna have to smack a bitch?
kiwifarms.net
Our precious Tam Tam dueted this guy on tiktok two days ago and now she's uploading other videos and tagging him in her other tiktoks with "I love it all" and "can I be your tiktok crush"

And of course there's a good old deadpan stare at the camera tiktok with an audio about people in her comments being nosy as if she didn't make this two day expenditure public.

View attachment 2096052

Aww. Tammy wants attention. How cute.

Moonbeam

kiwifarms.net
People have been pointing out for a while that she's either in a nursing facility or a hospital. She made this tiktok claiming to be "at home" even though the background of her videos changed in February. She also says that her half wearing a mask is because they're filming season 3. Of course she turned comments off.

In one of her tiktoks from the 14th, the track for the privacy curtain is visible and that painting has been in the background since the change of scenery. People have also been commenting on rumors that she's lost 200 pounds but she has yet to address those comments. I can't wait for bedbound season 3.

Screenshot_20210423-125503_TikTok.jpg

Moonbeam

kiwifarms.net
Tammy tard raged on Instagram earlier today in response to the haters complaining about her liberal use of photoshop
View attachment 2097116
I’m not sure what she think she “deserves credit” for?
Credit for allegedly losing weight even though she looks the exact same as she did in October just with a mask covering her turkey wattle.