The Slaton Sisters / Amy Slaton & Tammy Slaton - The 1000 Pound Sisters

If you really had to who would you sex?

• Total voters

Dysnomia

Is Reimu gonna have to smack a bitch?
kiwifarms.net
People have been pointing out for a while that she's either in a nursing facility or a hospital. She made this tiktok claiming to be "at home" even though the background of her videos changed in February. She also says that her half wearing a mask is because they're filming season 3. Of course she turned comments off.

View attachment 2112358

In one of her tiktoks from the 14th, the track for the privacy curtain is visible and that painting has been in the background since the change of scenery. People have also been commenting on rumors that she's lost 200 pounds but she has yet to address those comments. I can't wait for bedbound season 3.

View attachment 2112392

I guess the fact that she's in a facility is hidden because of season three spoilers and the privacy of other residents.

Wonder if the half mask is to hide her face being smaller. If she actually lost that much. But Hammy has lost before and gained it all back with bonus poundage included.

Lapis Lazuli

Definitely from Steven Universe.
kiwifarms.net
People have been pointing out for a while that she's either in a nursing facility or a hospital. She made this tiktok claiming to be "at home" even though the background of her videos changed in February. She also says that her half wearing a mask is because they're filming season 3. Of course she turned comments off.

View attachment 2112358

In one of her tiktoks from the 14th, the track for the privacy curtain is visible and that painting has been in the background since the change of scenery. People have also been commenting on rumors that she's lost 200 pounds but she has yet to address those comments. I can't wait for bedbound season 3.

View attachment 2112392
Is it just me, or does her forehead seem even fatter and redder than before?

Moonbeam

you can't spell arson without "so"
kiwifarms.net
I guess the fact that she's in a facility is hidden because of season three spoilers and the privacy of other residents.

Wonder if the half mask is to hide her face being smaller. If she actually lost that much. But Hammy has lost before and gained it all back with bonus poundage included.

It makes sense if they hid her being in a facility for privacy reasons, and would explain the mask being consistent since mid March. But I think when she pulls it down to cover her chin it's more to hide that her face has stayed the same size and that her forehead looks bigger.

Is it just me, or does her forehead seem even fatter and redder than before?
Her forehead seems bigger to me as well. It makes sense though if it's a lipoma since those just continue to grow until they're removed.

Maw

Decease and desist I have contacted my lawyer
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Amy has started a Cameo account for extra money and there’s a lot of gold there. She’s trying so hard to be genuine and she’s messed it up a bit.

One I found particularly amusing was when she congratulated Zachary on his graduation from high school. Then says she wasn’t sure if he is graduating high school or not, but wishes him luck on the masters degree program he was accepted into. She also paused to read the names off the screen of the people who paid for it and wanted to congratulate him. She then tells him to hope for the best. $55.00 well spent by Tyler and Ashley.

Last edited:

Dysnomia

kiwifarms.net
Amy has started a Cameo account for extra money and there’s a lot of gold there. She’s trying so hard to be genuine and she’s messed it up a bit.

One I found particularly amusing was when she congratulated Zachary on his graduation from high school. Then says she wasn’t sure if he is graduating high school or not, but wishes him luck on the masters degree program he was accepted into. She also paused to read the names off the screen of the people who paid for it and wanted to congratulate him. She then tells him to hope for the best. $55.00 well spent by Tyler and Ashley.

I think her Slatonesque IQ adds to the charm.

It makes sense if they hid her being in a facility for privacy reasons, and would explain the mask being consistent since mid March. But I think when she pulls it down to cover her chin it's more to hide that her face has stayed the same size and that her forehead looks bigger.

Her forehead seems bigger to me as well. It makes sense though if it's a lipoma since those just continue to grow until they're removed.

Tammy messed up here. She should have filmed in front of a backdrop or at least the blankest wall she could find. Only someone on the same level as a Slaton would believe she's at home. Season three will be Tammy's nursing home saga that will likely end in more failure.

Do y'all think Tammy is doing life at the home? She doesn't have much life left anyway at this rate.

TLC should do a crossover with Dr. Pimple Popper.

Tammy and Jen should have a face growing contest. :lol:

Moonbeam

kiwifarms.net
Do y'all think Tammy is doing life at the home? She doesn't have much life left anyway at this rate.

TLC should do a crossover with Dr. Pimple Popper.
I just don't foresee her being successful this time unfortunately. It's either a longterm care facility which is always a failure for her or it's an assisted living facility where she has aides to help her with very basic tasks because she's gained even more weight and struggles more.

Last night a YouTube video happened to autoplay while I was doing other things and the woman who made the video said she came across an article saying that Dr Now showed up in one of Tam Tam's lives on Instagram. Not entirely certain of the validity though since I checked her comments on insta after and saw no mention of this. It would appear that we're getting not only a bedbound 2021, but multiple cross overs.

I also thought as part of season two Tammy was supposed to get her missing teeth replaced. It would appear that still has yet to happen based on her tiktoks, which she is now deleting.

Dysnomia

kiwifarms.net
I just don't foresee her being successful this time unfortunately. It's either a longterm care facility which is always a failure for her or it's an assisted living facility where she has aides to help her with very basic tasks because she's gained even more weight and struggles more.

Last night a YouTube video happened to autoplay while I was doing other things and the woman who made the video said she came across an article saying that Dr Now showed up in one of Tam Tam's lives on Instagram. Not entirely certain of the validity though since I checked her comments on insta after and saw no mention of this. It would appear that we're getting not only a bedbound 2021, but multiple cross overs.

I also thought as part of season two Tammy was supposed to get her missing teeth replaced. It would appear that still has yet to happen based on her tiktoks, which she is now deleting.

I wonder if it was one of those staged videos. Maybe the evidence was scrubbed and it was just there briefly so it would look legit with dates and everything on film.

Yeah I noticed her front toof was still gone. Come on Tammy, Amy got the wonky eye fixed. You're lagging behind again.

I wonder why she is on a deleting spree? Could be related to season three. I'm curious to see what videos will pop up there to show that Tammy is a real live internet star.

Do you need permission to film in a facility? You could accidentally film staff or other patients and cause problems. I sure as hell wouldn't want an accidental walk on cameo in the Slaton three roll circus.

Moonbeam

kiwifarms.net
I wonder if it was one of those staged videos. Maybe the evidence was scrubbed and it was just there briefly so it would look legit with dates and everything on film.

Yeah I noticed her front toof was still gone. Come on Tammy, Amy got the wonky eye fixed. You're lagging behind again.

I wonder why she is on a deleting spree? Could be related to season three. I'm curious to see what videos will pop up there to show that Tammy is a real live internet star.

Do you need permission to film in a facility? You could accidentally film staff or other patients and cause problems. I sure as hell wouldn't want an accidental walk on cameo in the Slaton three roll circus.
This is the video. I dug it out of my history. She says something about a life coach and personal trainer following Tammy and both are located in Texas. Then she posts a screenshot of the article she found and it says Dr Now is also following Tam Tam.

I watched the tiktok but didn't save it. It was just her winking at the camera with some song playing and she tagged the dude she's been having her lil tiktok relationship with. A few hours later I went to her page and it was deleted. I just went to check and she's deleted anything she's posted that he was tagged in.

The guys profile says "the bigger the better, 300 and up" and people kept making very true but probably also very hurtful comments which I suspect is a large reason why the videos are deleted now.

As for filming in a facility, I'd imagine that they're able to as long as she's separated from the other residents and the staff sign waivers or they'd have residents sign waivers to be filmed interacting with tammy and then blur the faces of the ones who don't sign a media release form.

Maw

Decease and desist I have contacted my lawyer
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Amy dropped a few more cameos and lowered her price to $30 for a limited time so there will probably be some gold pretty soon.

“Happy Mother’s Day, Macey” (Her name is Marcy and Mother’s Day isn’t until until about 3 more weeks) (edit: she has taken this one down and replaced it with a horrifying one of her face with sleep marks on it)

Probably the most awkward one: “Happy birthday Lizzy!” She congratulates her on turning 16. She says she’s going to be her new best friend “and you don’t need Noah anyway”. Then at the end refers to the 15 now 16 year old as bitch. I’m sure her mother’s glad to have spent that $50 on that to show her daughter.

Last edited:

Moonbeam

kiwifarms.net
Maybe it's different in Tennessee, but assisted living places where I live are fortified. It's easier to get into a High School with an Uzi than to get into an assisted living place with a camera and release forms. Their insurance won't allow it.
It could be different depending on the region.
I don't have much experience with things like that stateside but from what I do know, even other provinces could have different regulations.

Itll be interesting to see how they handle the facility saga and if they are able to get the forms and film it'll be interesting to see if the background lines up with her tiktoks.

Dysnomia

kiwifarms.net
This is the video. I dug it out of my history. She says something about a life coach and personal trainer following Tammy and both are located in Texas. Then she posts a screenshot of the article she found and it says Dr Now is also following Tam Tam.

I watched the tiktok but didn't save it. It was just her winking at the camera with some song playing and she tagged the dude she's been having her lil tiktok relationship with. A few hours later I went to her page and it was deleted. I just went to check and she's deleted anything she's posted that he was tagged in.

The guys profile says "the bigger the better, 300 and up" and people kept making very true but probably also very hurtful comments which I suspect is a large reason why the videos are deleted now.

As for filming in a facility, I'd imagine that they're able to as long as she's separated from the other residents and the staff sign waivers or they'd have residents sign waivers to be filmed interacting with tammy and then blur the faces of the ones who don't sign a media release form.

Very interesting indeed.

And another feeder. I know Tammy lonely and desperate. And I doubt even a kindergarten level explanation of why these guys are a bad idea would help... But getting involved with guys that only like you because you are eating yourself to death is a surefire depth charge to any progress you might make. Once the weight goes so do your chubby chasers. And they will actively try to sabotage your efforts. Look what happened with Jerry.

gamergirlbathsalts

I like sugar and I like tea
kiwifarms.net
635D4C90-C1B2-4D9B-A905-6C857435D049.jpeg

his mind always seemed far away, like he’d forgotten why cameras were following him around and he’d just decided it best to go along with it.

Moonbeam

kiwifarms.net
Harvested this from a Facebook group. Tam Tam can’t even manage to take 60 seconds away from eating to make a cameo someone paid money for.

View attachment 2123619
Shes going to blame filming season 3 even though we all know she's too busy in some feeders dms and letting him facetime her while she eats. She hasn't posted on tiktok in over 24 hours. Someone in the comments on one of her videos speculated that they're making her either clean up her socials and watch what she posts or they're doing it for her because apparently last season she dropped a ton of spoilers.