The Slaton Sisters / Amy Slaton & Tammy Slaton - The 1000 Pound Sisters

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

If you really had to who would you sex?

• Total voters

vanilla_pepsi_head

Stone Cold Steve Autism
kiwifarms.net
If you zoom into this photo to the upper left, you will see someone removed the smoke detector. 🤦
It's ok, DSP taught me you don't need one because you'd wake up when you smell the smoke. I really hope they didn't take it down because they're smoking in there. Smoking indoors is a fucking disgusting enough habit but if there's a baby you risk giving them asthma or worse.

Amy just dropped a svelte new photo with Gage on Instagram. Her tits are absolutely deflated. Her gunt is more perky than those sad pancakes.
View attachment 2433617

Wtf she looks huge. Did she blow up during her pregnancy? If she's still eating the same hillbilly crap that got her that way in the first place she'll be up to her pre-surgery weight soon enough. Cute kid but I am not optimistic for him.

Bitchboy95

Drunk and wearing flip flops on 5th avenue
kiwifarms.net
Did she blow up during her pregnancy? If she's still eating the same hillbilly crap that got her that way in the first place she'll be up to her pre-surgery weight soon enough.
She definitely has given up on the weight loss. Amy only got the surgery to get pregnant and she accomplished that goal. Doctor recommended waiting a certain time period (I think around 2 years) to get pregnant after the procedure and she couldn't even do that. That was for her and the baby's safety but I'm sure she had already bought a Jack Skellington onesie that she couldn't wait to use.

Retired Junta Member

Currently on the run.
kiwifarms.net
She definitely has given up on the weight loss. Amy only got the surgery to get pregnant and she accomplished that goal. Doctor recommended waiting a certain time period (I think around 2 years) to get pregnant after the procedure and she couldn't even do that. That was for her and the baby's safety but I'm sure she had already bought a Jack Skellington onesie that she couldn't wait to use.
Those people never wait. In a way, I admire how unmovable they are in their obtuse stubbornness.

I call shenanigans

kiwifarms.net
Amy just dropped a svelte new photo with Gage on Instagram. Her tits are absolutely deflated. Her gunt is more perky than those sad pancakes.
View attachment 2433617
WHOA!!!! Roll on season 3 of thousand pound sisters. Dr Proctor has already dumped Tammy, looks like Amy might be about to get the boot to the Lexington bariatric clinic as well. We all know Tammy isn't getting WLS, Chris was originally approved by then denied due to refusing to give up smoking, and now Amy is likely back to her starting weight after disregarding every frigging WLS rule out there. No idea what TLC think they can show on this new season beyond a cautionary tale.

Dysnomia

Sometimes I think the pain blows my mind
kiwifarms.net
It's ok, DSP taught me you don't need one because you'd wake up when you smell the smoke. I really hope they didn't take it down because they're smoking in there. Smoking indoors is a fucking disgusting enough habit but if there's a baby you risk giving them asthma or worse.

Wtf she looks huge. Did she blow up during her pregnancy? If she's still eating the same hillbilly crap that got her that way in the first place she'll be up to her pre-surgery weight soon enough. Cute kid but I am not optimistic for him.

Either that or it started to beep for a new battery. And well, it's hard to figgur out how to get 'em in. Amy's not good with putting stuff together.

WHOA!!!! Roll on season 3 of thousand pound sisters. Dr Proctor has already dumped Tammy, looks like Amy might be about to get the boot to the Lexington bariatric clinic as well. We all know Tammy isn't getting WLS, Chris was originally approved by then denied due to refusing to give up smoking, and now Amy is likely back to her starting weight after disregarding every frigging WLS rule out there. No idea what TLC think they can show on this new season beyond a cautionary tale.

These people only care about satisfying the now. Making changes means making sacrifices.

It's sad to see Amy so big. She was doing so well. I think getting pregnant so soon was part of the problem. Being pregnant was an excuse to stuff face.

DCMediaSped

kiwifarms.net
That's a shame about Chris. He seemed so motivated but it's this family so I guess we should have expected it.

keke

pussy
kiwifarms.net
It's sad to see Amy so big. She was doing so well. I think getting pregnant so soon was part of the problem. Being pregnant was an excuse to stuff face.
She absolutely got pregnant so quickly deliberately. I don’t for one second believe it was an accident. That was her goal and now she’s reached it her motivation isn’t the same, I think she will always be obese.

Cripple

kiwi faggot enabler
kiwifarms.net
She absolutely got pregnant so quickly deliberately. I don’t for one second believe it was an accident. That was her goal and now she’s reached it her motivation isn’t the same, I think she will always be obese.
Which is sad because you'd think having a *child* would be a good motivation to continue losing weight. Toddlers bounce off the walls whether or not they're overweight. How is Amy going to take him to the park or anything else really?

forgotten corn

kiwifarms.net
Which is sad because you'd think having a *child* would be a good motivation to continue losing weight. Toddlers bounce off the walls whether or not they're overweight. How is Amy going to take him to the park or anything else really?
I’m getting flashbacks to all the episodes of My 600lbs Life with bedbound parents sadly watching their kids play. Yikes.

Dysnomia

kiwifarms.net
I’m getting flashbacks to all the episodes of My 600lbs Life with bedbound parents sadly watching their kids play. Yikes.

Well Tammy will be bedbound sooner than later at this rate. And I imagine her idea of babysitting will be Gage becoming her personal fridge gopher once he's old enough.

Snusmumriken

Let’s go fill the Internet with crime, come on!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I remember them not having much playtime, what with having to take care of every household chore and cook for a full neighborhood just for mumma’s breakfast. What a miserable, miserable life deathfats guarantee for their kids.

Everything Beagle

kiwifarms.net
Pick and chisel too to get the layers of grease and filth dislodged. Bleach and rag ain’t going to put a dent in that decades long build up of filth. It’s way thicker than the paint below.
That ceiling looks like people have been smoking in it for several hundred years.

edit - the docs would not likely have mentioned the lipoma to her because there isn't anything to be done about it, as far as they're concerned. And if she asks, they'll probably handwave it with a 'let's fix your other problems first...' sort of thing.

It could be surgically removed, but it's literally the least of her worries.

Everything Beagle

kiwifarms.net
But Tammy, you were truly happy with Jerry too. :cringe:

Is BBWKing or whatever he's called local or is he from many states away?

It just ocurred to me that because feeders have such a morbid obsession with fueling someone's food addiction for sexual pleasure and BBW chasers are attracted to women who are not long for this Earth, are there any that derive the ultimate pleasure from their partner finally succumbing to food addiction?
Past the actual weight gain, I see it as a means of control - they want to create a woman who will never leave them. Because she can't.

I don't want to know how people that massive have sex. Mathematical it might be impossible. Let's be real Tammy isn't the Pinnacle of cleanliness, and I wonder if at that weight it messes up your reproductive system so you can't get a menstrual cycle and the like. Sounds like a medical emergency waiting to happen.
There's this idea out there that fat people aren't sexual. I'm sure some of them aren't, but for those who are, they will find a way.

There are things like special pillows:

And sex furniture:

(along with the significant monetary benefit of not smoking).
Why is it that more low-income people smoke than better-off people? I had the impression that cigarettes cost a fortune.

It’s like How Stella Got Her Groove back if Stella was a pasty hump-faced whale instead of a beautiful black woman.
Stella's Mr. Groove turned out to be a mostly-gay man looking for a green card.

Dysnomia

kiwifarms.net
Past the actual weight gain, I see it as a means of control - they want to create a woman who will never leave them. Because she can't.

There's this idea out there that fat people aren't sexual. I'm sure some of them aren't, but for those who are, they will find a way.

There are things like special pillows:

And sex furniture:

Why is it that more low-income people smoke than better-off people? I had the impression that cigarettes cost a fortune.

Stella's Mr. Groove turned out to be a mostly-gay man looking for a green card.

Someone of Tammy's income and trash level would probably rig something up with piles of clothes and a broomstick for the gunt. Upthread there were several mentions of some woman who held her daughter's fupa up with a broomstick so she could get knocked up.

Recommended for couples over 300 lb.

Only attractive, normal sized people are shown using it. Even the chub girl isn't that big. Oh well. Our eyes are saved.

Cigarettes are expensive. But they'll happily fork over the cash. I have no idea what the draw is.