The Slaton Sisters / Amy Slaton & Tammy Slaton - The 1000 Pound Sisters

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

If you really had to who would you sex?

• Total voters

Uncle Meat

kiwifarms.net
TLC is bringing more of her family into the mix because they’ve realized that Tammy is helpless and hopeless and they’re trying to find an on screen replacement for when she finally kicks the bucket.
I think it's because the family is jealous of Tam Tam being able to afford crack gigolos and unlimited McDonalds. They are probably all acting crazy and fighting with each other whenever they see a camera in hopes of getting some of that TLC long green.

2 Guys 1 Amhole

Break this ant farm over my honey-smeared ass!!!
kiwifarms.net
I think it's because the family is jealous of Tam Tam being able to afford crack gigolos and unlimited McDonalds. They are probably all acting crazy and fighting with each other whenever they see a camera in hopes of getting some of that TLC long green.

The easiest people to exploit are the ones who will exploit themselves for you.

Dysnomia

Sometimes I think the pain blows my mind
kiwifarms.net

That part where Tammy slides into a pool looks like when an orca slides back into the water at Sea World. I know obvious joke is obvious. But come on. It's so spot on and no human should look like that.

Amy looks like an emaciated supermodel compared to Tammy when they are sitting together. She's even bigger than I imagined. Even the TLC angles to make her look worse don't take away from the fact that no angle in the world would ever make Tammy look svelte.

More screeching about how no one will let TamTam be happy. Because everything bad in Tammy's life is everyone else's fault but hers. She can't even begin to fathom that her family is afraid that she's being rooked by another feeder. Which she is. She's so desperate for love and attention that she'll take any low quality trash that says hello.

It's a shame that Amanda looks like that. In childhood pics she seemed to be the "pretty" Slaton. Looks like she's another older sister who doesn't put up with Tammy one bit.

Tam Tam The Beluga 1986

kiwifarms.net
That part where Tammy slides into a pool looks like when an orca slides back into the water at Sea World. I know obvious joke is obvious. But come on. It's so spot on and no human should look like that.

Amy looks like an emaciated supermodel compared to Tammy when they are sitting together. She's even bigger than I imagined. Even the TLC angles to make her look worse don't take away from the fact that no angle in the world would ever make Tammy look svelte.

More screeching about how no one will let TamTam be happy. Because everything bad in Tammy's life is everyone else's fault but hers. She can't even begin to fathom that her family is afraid that she's being rooked by another feeder. Which she is. She's so desperate for love and attention that she'll take any low quality trash that says hello.

It's a shame that Amanda looks like that. In childhood pics she seemed to be the "pretty" Slaton. Looks like she's another older sister who doesn't put up with Tammy one bit.
At this point, Tammy is honestly looking even more like a whale than most whales. It is so gross.

Amanda looks like the type of aggressive woman who would tailgate or brake check you for not going 20 mph over the speed limit in her beat up dodge truck, while smoking more cigarettes than a chimney.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jeep1971

kiwifarms.net
At this point, Tammy is honestly looking even more like a whale than most whales. It is so gross.

Amanda looks like the type of aggressive woman who would tailgate or brake check you for not going 20 mph over the speed limit in her beat up dodge truck, while smoking more cigarettes than a chimney.
She does have the forehead of a Beluga Whale.

Miltank

kiwifarms.net
Not trying to PL or be TMI here but there's a local billboard showing a beluga whale that states "What would you name a beluga?" for a localish aquarium and all i can think of is Tammy. I almost want to submit it and see if they happen to choose it. (I've wanted to get a pic of said billboard but it's hard to stop on the high way to get it)

Last edited:

taintmisbehavin

kiwifarms.net

And much like the orcas, Tam-Tam will bite you and drag you down into the water if you get too close.

Maw

Decease and desist I have contacted my lawyer
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I thought it didn’t come out until November. I’ve seen so much hyper about the girls on tiktok.

Dysnomia

Sometimes I think the pain blows my mind
kiwifarms.net
Happy birthday to my birthday buddy Amy. I hope she isn't overeating today. But she probably is because her weight is not close to her 150 goal and it was never going to be.

And much like the orcas, Tam-Tam will bite you and drag you down into the water if you get too close.

The only difference is that orcas are highly intelligent creatures. There are tubes of toothpaste smarter than Tammy.

ggalin

is this the cocksucker residence?
kiwifarms.net
i wanted to push tammy out of her chair and let the fat do the work when she literally told amy to go get her medication and then call her stupid for getting it. also, she talks and yells a lot of shit but can’t get out of that chair nor fight anyone. chris, amy, michael and everybody else are taking the time out of their lives to baby you because you’re so useless, and you treat them like garbage. perfect time amy could be using to take care of gage. this behaviour is going to make tammy bigger and bigger, and i can’t wait for the day when she reaches 900, and her body gives in and rots away.

Last edited: