Sonichu The Sonichu Fan-Jam: Episode #19 - Date Ed - PAGES ARE IN! -

wheat pasta

You're not real! Fuck you!
kiwifarms.net
ARGH I don't think I can participate in the next one ;_; I'll be on vacation until the 20th, so unless the deadline's after that I'm gonna be sitting it out.
*sigh*

GREEDY FIREMAN

archive.md is your comrade
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Now there's a project idea. Make the pages into a video with basic panning and zooming, and have volunteers record the dialogue.

Too ambitious?
I'd be willing to do this, but I have absolutely no experience with recording audio on a computer. Anyone know of a good program? Preferably free, money is a little tight at the moment.

_blank_

The Charles Dickens of Disco
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'd be willing to do this, but I have absolutely no experience with recording audio on a computer. Anyone know of a good program? Preferably free, money is a little tight at the moment.
Audacity is always a decent option.

And I'd be game to help with audio recording or video editing. I do stuff like that for my regular job anyway.

Picklechu

kiwifarms.net
If I had access to a scanner, I'd definitely participate in the next one. It might actually give me the motivation to work on my Sonichu Season 2 again. :lol::lol:

Burned Man

Trans-Legion burnedgender Mormankin
kiwifarms.net
And since I can't Draw or record any audio and Chris isn't here I'll approve of the audiobooks in exchange for 25% of the nonexistent sales

Trickie

I refer to Christine as she/her to annoy you.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
hKNMLgp.jpg

Oh my god xD That last panel... I'm dying... Please send help!

Uzumaki

Black Iron General of the Evil Army Shadow Line
kiwifarms.net
I'll happily do two pages on the next one, and I think there are a lot of new people who want to get in on it too, so a longer story like CWC Defense is good.

Plus like every page of that is fighting and I think that would turn out really interesting. There are almost no boring pages to get in CWC Defense.

Fartacus

kiwifarms.net
I'd love to do a page in the next fan comic as well! I'm happy to do one of the duller pages because my art is no where near as impressive as some of the other pages already posted on here.

Mauvman Shuffleboard

Space Friend of the People
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oh hai, I've got another page for you all.
2m5x7dl.jpg

Edit: I'll do the next thingy too, but if possible I'd actually like one(or more than one) of the wall of texty pages with a lot of blank space. As you might have gathered by now I like filling space with random shit more than redrawing Chris's stuff. I'll still participate if it's strictly random though.

Last edited: