Sonichu The Sonichu Fan-Jam: Episode #19 - Date Ed - PAGES ARE IN! -

Zim

Facebook District Manager
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I just finished mine. I hope I captured the spirit of Chris in this. I did my best to make sure my page made just as little sense as the original. On a side note, I've never attempted to draw Sonic anything in my entire life so you get.. uh... this. AUGH YEAH

Speaking of, here's the original.
http://www.sonichu.com/w/images/2/2d/SchuComic9P22.jpg

And here's my modern art masterpiece.
datedcomicpg22.jpg

Zim

Facebook District Manager
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Lol, I love everyone's incredibly silly renditions of Wild. He really kind of has become the joke character in fanon, hasn't he?
I'll be honest. Wild's sort of fun to draw. I was either going to draw him how I did or make him a human in a bad Sonichu costume. He'd be that guy who dresses as a Sonichu to try and get the preferential treatment "The Great Dictator" gives them. ;)

CWCissey

Charming Man
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

ShittyRecolor

Preferred pronouns: shit\shits\shitself
kiwifarms.net
Reactions: silentprincess

FramerGirl420

Boo's Boo
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Pivotal_Moment

kiwifarms.net
I hope I'm submitting this in the right kind of format. Just got finished with it. I wish Wild could have been sillier in my drawings. He...just seemed sort of blank and expressionless in every frame he was in on the original page, so I just sort of didn't do much with him. Sorry for saving the file as if it were page 19. It's actually page 21. One brain fart among many during the process of making this thing. I hate doing backgrounds, and it shows! ;) page_19.jpg

Trickie

I refer to Christine as she/her to annoy you.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm finished! Yay! I'll put it in spoilers below in case some people want to wait until they can see the whole thing altogether.

Also, this...

Because I couldn't resist... xD

Last edited:

Pine Tar

Disrespecting skeletons
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Him and Punchy. I'd love to see a comic where the two of them take a road trip.
They had two bags of Plautistic fibers, 75 pellets of mescaline, 5 sheets of high-powered blotter Fanta, a multi-colored galaxy of uppers, downers, screamers and laughers, half a salt shaker full of grinded Energyroot, a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of Reeb, a pint of raw ether and two dozen Revives. Not that they needed all that for the trip but once they're locked into a serious drug collection, the tendency is to push it as far they can.

Last edited:

ShittyRecolor

Preferred pronouns: shit\shits\shitself
kiwifarms.net
I'm finished! Yay! I'll put it in spoilers below in case some people want to wait until they can see the whole thing altogether.

Also, this...

Because I couldn't resist... xD
Lulz! Look and Reginald Sneasel, penetrating his nostrils to the max! Now that I think about how hygenic the Electric Hedgehogs probably are (judging by Chrissun's timeless AXE advertisement), completely obliterating his own nasal neurons was most likely the only way for him to survive. The rest is golden as well: Simonla's brain death, Wild's spasmgasm, Ms. Jackass's expression of utter disgust and disapproval...

Done. My page was short on lol potential, so I played it pretty straight.

I think of it as a mind-sorbet, to cleanse the mental palate between courses of random access humour.

Woah, I love the coloring on your art! A to think that my page is coming right after yours...! Needless to say, it's going to be a rather trippy transition.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino