TGWTG The Spoony One / Spoony / Noah Antwiler / Rachel Baker / @RaeAngel07 - The touching romance between a washed-up videogame reviewer throwing a decade-long pity party and his delusional Canuck stalker. #weaknotsick #donttellmehowtosulk

Hard Toothbrush

Peace through desert warfare.
kiwifarms.net
Someone compared him to DSP and he sighed heavily and said 'don't compare me to DSP'.
DSP at least has a schedule and puts in the fucking hours. Sure, he hates it, gets money from like ~5 wheelchairs at most and is the laughingstock of the Internet (capital I) but at least he does the minimal amount of work required to have that. Spoony just sits on Twitter and is less interesting than his stalkers.

Oliver Onions

Stop sinning, that's literally all you have to do.
kiwifarms.net
So she has worked at some point.. Great advice too.. Same kind she gives spoony about not having to do anything irl.

View attachment 2236331
Why did they apply (and presumably interview) for a job they didn't think they could handle, in the first place? Great job wasting the employer's time, you selfish twat.

And is Warthog implying she did her job just fine until she got a diagnosis then all of a sudden it was too much to work any more? Sounds like both these cows are just fucking lazy and want any excuse to do fuck all, I can see why Spoony would be such a muse.

GloriousRapeRabbit

RapeRabbit of infinite glory
kiwifarms.net
Why did they apply (and presumably interview) for a job they didn't think they could handle, in the first place? Great job wasting the employer's time, you selfish twat.

And is Warthog implying she did her job just fine until she got a diagnosis then all of a sudden it was too much to work any more? Sounds like both these cows are just fucking lazy and want any excuse to do fuck all, I can see why Spoony would be such a muse.
Could be a demand to uphold welfare. Over here if unemployed and on unemployed benefit or other monetary welfare support a certain amount of seeked jobs are required to continue recieving them. It leads to many applying for jobs they know they never ever are going to get. No idea if that is the case here though...but i imagine it could be something similar (or maybe they are just idiots...who knows)

JamesFargo

saying "Oh cool" as I put the gun in my mouth
kiwifarms.net
Spoony is so pathetic, that he's making me unfavorably compare him to DSP.
Phil's the embodiment of every gamer stereotype. He's oddly relatable in that way.

Noah's not a gamer. He's not even a YouTuber; all of that was just pretense.

At his core, he's just a STEMlord...minus the contributions to computers, science, infrastructure, and society at large. Who can relate to that?

Last edited:

RJ MacReady

cheating bitch
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Phil's the emodiment of every gamer stereotype. He's oddly relatable in that way.

Spoony isn't a gamer. He's not even a YouTuber; all of that was just pretense. At his core, he's just a STEMlord...minus the contributions to computers, science, infrastructure, and society at large. Who can relate to that?
Nah, he was a wannabe actor. It was always his dream even before he started making videos, whereas he used to blog about hating IT work and wanting to get out ASAP. It's safe to say he never really wanted TSE either - he just expected it to be a stepping stone to an acting/writing career that never happened.

Oliver Onions

Stop sinning, that's literally all you have to do.
kiwifarms.net
Could be a demand to uphold welfare. Over here if unemployed and on unemployed benefit or other monetary welfare support a certain amount of seeked jobs are required to continue recieving them. It leads to many applying for jobs they know they never ever are going to get. No idea if that is the case here though...but i imagine it could be something similar (or maybe they are just idiots...who knows)
Yeah it's the same where I live, but if you tell the welfare office you turned down a job offer because you 'weren't really feeling it' you'd get your bennies stripped before you could say 'BUT MUH FIBRUH'.

kozas

kiwifarms.net
He COULD just start vlogging again and build up some good will through that and he will get people to watch him. Not as much as at his peak, but with minimal effort, he could easily make a couple of bucks that way.

But he won't...cause he's a worthless bump on a log.

Not only that, but basically almost everything decent he ever produced was about games/movies from his youth. He is a weird combination of emo-millenial, lazy generation-x and "everything was better in the past" boomer mentalities.
When they will kick him out of his home(it still amazes me how he was able to live in it for so long) and if he moves out to Miles it's possible that his younger brother will force him to make some videos I quess, but Noah now has nothing to say, have no energy at all and is painful to watch. But you are completely right that he would still make some money, because Spoony has the most hopeless fanbase I ever encounter.
Of course he could just clean up his act, and go to normal job(even if not fulltime) but that's pure fucking fantasy, not only he is 40 years old without skills, energy and experience(not counting writing for some magazine 15 years ago and working for Boeing for a day or two) but the worst thing about him is his attitude. He thinks he is just too good to work like a normal person. That's actually something I kinda admire in Doug Walker. Most of what he produces is shit, Demo Reel was even worse so he decided to do what people wants. I'm sure that if he would need to, he would go to a normal job even if that means cleaning toilets.
If losing pretty much all his friends(even if they wanted reconnect so many times), his money, his girlfriend were not enough shock for him to at least try and change his mentality, I think nothing will. He will probably move out to Miles, Miles will have enough of Noah after few months/years, so Noah will move out to parents and the cycle will continue.

JamesFargo

kiwifarms.net
He is a weird combination of emo-millennial, lazy generation-x and "everything was better in the past" boomer mentalities.
A grim chimera, indeed.

Something clicked in his head when TSE blew up and he went off the rails. Everyone loved his 'character' because that's what he presented himself as: an unapologetic asshole who knows better than you about everything.

You can hide your emotions and true self on-camera. Then he started Tweeting, and his image was irreparably ruined: going on and on about how high his IQ is, he knows everything, he's always right, he needs to teach everyone and show them how wrong their reality is. He thinks he's Rick and we're all Morty.

Last edited:

mlanguishi

kiwifarms.net
Great hair caught up in his scrag. But he'll be back I'm sure.

Screenshot 2021-06-12 021552.png

Last edited:

Uberpenguin

Flightless Bird Agriculturalist
kiwifarms.net
The issue with asking whether or not Spoony could revive his career, and maybe why it keeps being debated, is that that's actually kind of a vague question. Could he how? Like physically? Sure he could, there's nothing concrete stopping Spoony from reviving his career regardless of what any of his constant hypochondriacal bullshit would suggest. In fact his path back would probably be comparatively easy.

On the other hand psychologically the answer is almost certainly not.
Notoriety can be really insidious, and just like some people can be given entire bottles of oxycontin and never experience the desire to abuse them while others become hopelessly addicted almost from the get go, some people can handle the ego rush of fame and some can't. Spoony can't. He got a taste and quickly got hooked, went overboard, and now he's like a crack addicted shell of a person wandering the streets picking at his face and obsessively sifting through the debris by the curb hoping to find any scrap of approval he can salvage.

If he was ever separated from the internet long enough to become accustomed to not seeking external validation every moment of his day he might be able to adjust to living normally, but he could never return to his old career because as soon as he got another hit of success and popularity he'd be right off the wagon and back into the gutter again.

I can say a lot about DSP and what a creep he is, but there is something admirable about how he just keeps on trucking and powers through the hate to keep making content. I literally can't think of anything good to say about Spoony that isn't phrased in past tense.
Phil is kind of like an insect that keeps repeatedly flying into a window over and over over again until it eventually bores a hole straight through and out, even though the next window down was wide open the entire time; while you have to respect it for its persistence, you also can't help but marvel at its abject stupidity.
That said I absolutely agree with @JamesFargo, Philburt has a lot of relatable, and I'd even say endearing, qualities people tend not to give him credit for. He isn't really malicious for the most part, and loath as I am to admit it he's definitely grown over the years even if he's still a whiny entitled manchild.

Noah, on the other hand, is a spiteful little bitch with a superiority complex who drags everyone around him down. Ask Phil about Jasper and he'll proudly regale you with an entire 8 minute long gag-inducing story about how much his cat son loves chewing on his goatee in the mornings. If Spoony was streaming and you asked him about Oreo, he'd probably get sad about how his dog is going to die one day but it's ok because we're all going to die one day so who cares, then go back to silently playing whatever the hell he's playing leaving his audience to ponder their impending mortality and why they're spending their few short hours on the earth watching this faggot.

IIRC Spoony and Scarlett started dating when he was like 27. There's nothing inherently wrong with a late sexual debut but it's unusual for a man who isn't asexual. He didn't look that bad as a young man, were there no nerd chicks willing to fork the Spoony or did his spergery repel all takers?
Maybe it was unusual back in 2010, but just like with YouTube Spoony was just at the head of the trend

virgins.png

JamesFargo

kiwifarms.net
we're all going to die one day so who cares, then go back to silently playing whatever the hell he's playing leaving his audience to ponder their impending mortality and why they're spending their few short hours on the earth watching this faggot.
To put it in terms Noah can understand: spending time with him is like wasting 80 hours playing Myst, only to receive the Bad Ending where you're trapped in a room and being yelled at by some neckbeard for all eternity.

Last edited:

JuanButNotForgotten

Friendly Mexican Ghost
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Philburt has a lot of relatable, and I'd even say endearing, qualities people tend not to give him credit for. He isn't really malicious for the most part, and loath as I am to admit it he's definitely grown over the years even if he's still a whiny entitled manchild.
I kinda agree in a sense that some many people treat him like some kind of a villain, when he is nothing more than just a main character in a dumb slapstick comedy. Hell, it came to a point that people seethe over a meme about him being indestructible, they are so blinded by their hate, that can't even even see the irony - yes, Phil was able to overcome many obstacles, however, he was the reason they existed in the first place!

And to get back on topic, this is where Spoony also differentiates from Phil - DSP fucked himself over, but goes on, yet Spoony merely let himself to be fucked over and now rots in his husk. After all, real men fuck up, but what defines a man are the steps he takes after he fucks up.

Spunt

A Leading Source of Experimental Internet Gas
kiwifarms.net
The issue with asking whether or not Spoony could revive his career, and maybe why it keeps being debated, is that that's actually kind of a vague question. Could he how? Like physically? Sure he could, there's nothing concrete stopping Spoony from reviving his career regardless of what any of his constant hypochondriacal bullshit would suggest. In fact his path back would probably be comparatively easy.

On the other hand psychologically the answer is almost certainly not.
Notoriety can be really insidious, and just like some people can be given entire bottles of oxycontin and never experience the desire to abuse them while others become hopelessly addicted almost from the get go, some people can handle the ego rush of fame and some can't. Spoony can't. He got a taste and quickly got hooked, went overboard, and now he's like a crack addicted shell of a person wandering the streets picking at his face and obsessively sifting through the debris by the curb hoping to find any scrap of approval he can salvage.

If he was ever separated from the internet long enough to become accustomed to not seeking external validation every moment of his day he might be able to adjust to living normally, but he could never return to his old career because as soon as he got another hit of success and popularity he'd be right off the wagon and back into the gutter again.
This is a good point. If you or I or pretty much any poster here were suddenly teleported into Spoony's body we could sort his life out in a month or less -

1 - Block Warthog and tell her that she has been no help at all and to never contact him again.
2 - Actually make proper plans to move out on his own terms. Film the experience of packing, go over all the nerd stuff.
3 - Make some genuine apologies. Given how forgiving his fans are when he treats them like garbage, showing them some actual respect would blow their minds and bring back a lot of old fans.
4 - Move to AZ quickly rather than drag it out. Film the move. Ask the fans to help pay the moving costs, maybe auction off some of the nerd shit to them to raise funds and symbolise the new start.
5 - Set up a new filming studio in his parents' house and re-boot all his old reviews - "My view on FFVII 10 years later". Film setting up the new studio.
6 - Go to therapy and actually listen. Film the process.
7 - All that filming in steps 2-6? Pay someone to edit it together and BAM! - "Climbing out of my hole - The Spoony Movie". An inspirational, honest, fly-on-the-wall documentary about how he fixed his life. The potential audience for that would be massive.
8 - Fuck that hot Goggles chick who keeps throwing herself at him.

But that would involve one of us being in his head. Trouble is, Spoony is the one in his head. Spoony is a lazy, self-pitying narcissist who thinks he's too deep and important for anyone to help. None of the above will never happen.

JuanButNotForgotten

Friendly Mexican Ghost
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This is a good point. If you or I or pretty much any poster here were suddenly teleported into Spoony's body we could sort his life out in a month or less -

1 - Block Warthog and tell her that she has been no help at all and to never contact him again.
2 - Actually make proper plans to move out on his own terms. Film the experience of packing, go over all the nerd stuff.
3 - Make some genuine apologies. Given how forgiving his fans are when he treats them like garbage, showing them some actual respect would blow their minds and bring back a lot of old fans.
4 - Move to AZ quickly rather than drag it out. Film the move. Ask the fans to help pay the moving costs, maybe auction off some of the nerd shit to them to raise funds and symbolise the new start.
5 - Set up a new filming studio in his parents' house and re-boot all his old reviews - "My view on FFVII 10 years later". Film setting up the new studio.
7 - All that filming in steps 2-6? Pay someone to edit it together and BAM! - "Climbing out of my hole - The Spoony Movie". An inspirational, honest, fly-on-the-wall documentary about how he fixed his life. The potential audience for that would be massive.
8 - Fuck that hot Goggles chick who keeps throwing herself at him.

But that would involve one of us being in his head. Trouble is, Spoony is the one in his head. Spoony is a lazy, self-pitying narcissist who thinks he's too deep and important for anyone to help. None of the above will never happen.
I'd rather sell all that geek junk and try a fresh start IRL. Being an internet reviewer is a guaranteed way into cowdom and very unreliable way of making a living.

PetrifiedTom

Bugged life mechanics!
kiwifarms.net
This is the prime example why you fags are retarded.
Depressed people won't go for therapy because somebody says so. They will abide even less if they are male because guys can't have depression - only PTSD and just under few conditions.

I am not here to show my powerlevel but look, listen....
The decision to take a therapy must have a point for patient. There must be a slightest chance that he want to overcome deep depression because family/friends/pets/social care or whoever are there for him. The empty offers of so called "help" on Twitter inviting for Christmas or Thanksgiving are nothing more than empty words just for showoff that I cared, gave a helping hand which was rebutted. Imagine that Spooner actually dressed up and showed at the front of the doors of those Twitter fags. Imagine the confusion of host that unwanted guest actually accepted the offer. If any of so called "friends" really cared for him they would visit him at least once per week. Even if the doors are shut and Spooner would yell from his deep basement to fuck off then with time and patience he would cooperate.

I have said it several times here but he will go on with his life. Parents will force him to take a job and he will abide. He will work from 9-5, recover rusted social skills to operate in adults world and he will be somewhat healthy.

How motherfucker he would be able to do that? He is fucking broke and no one on YT knows who this guy is. The years of amateurish channels are long forgotten and to have views you either break the algorithm with Minecraft or buy expensive equipment with lightning and so on to make proper vlogs. No one will watch loser from his basement for mundane content about overcoming depression and regaining popularity. He would be mocked and I can put nuts against bucks that this thread would change to make laugh of him.

Don't make me laugh. This is the reason why even Spooner doesn't care about your "hints".

Trouble is that motherfuckers such as you think - but this might me an overstatement - that he have depression because his lazy. We go back to your enlightening point No. 6 to get a grip when nothing matters for him. Fucking prime example that most of you in this thread have a concentration span of golden fish and can even make a completely contrary statement to one few lines before.
In every tweet regarding his persona he emphasize he is utter shit and nobody should take care of him. Tell me Mr. Nobody how's that self-pitying narcissist m'kay? Explain me even the term of self-pitying narcissist because - you might be shocked - narcissist actually perceive themselves as the most beautiful, most cunning people that ever walked the Earth. How in the fuck such persona can have so low esteem about himself and still be narcissist?

TL;DR
If you care go to his house, ring the bell, hear him shouting to go away. Come day after day till he opens the door, gain his trust that you do this for him not for ego or showoff on internet. Just you and his broken mind.
Question is can you dedicate your time for him? Not ordinary shit like asking every day how he's doing but come to his house, drink, listen (don't talk, listen whatever he wants to share). You care? Of course not. Me neither. What's the point then? I'll tell you. The lowlifes here can post over and over same shit here thus can feel better comparing to him. This is what this thread serves for. The lowest circlejerk ever constructed.

EDIT:
P.S.
FUCK ALL OF YOU.

Best regards,