TGWTG The Spoony One / Spoony / Noah Antwiler - Washed-up Video game / movie critic. Patreon scammer. Pussy-whipped SJW. A more insufferable DSP.

The tired cat

Fluffy angel of death
kiwifarms.net
Oh now my imagination is running wild.

I just got this idea. What if Noah started having Miles in his videos was his way of trying to get Miles to choose a new career path besides law enforcement?
Funny thing Miles already did have a movie blog and quiet frankly his reviews are both funny and def well written, kinda like how old Noah's written reviews were before he made videos.

The Shadow

Friendly Neighborhood Shitposter
kiwifarms.net
Oh now my imagination is running wild.

I just got this idea. What if Noah started having Miles in his videos was his way of trying to get Miles to choose a new career path besides law enforcement?
While Miles changing careers to a less dangerous/stressful one from LE that utilizes similar skillsets (Insurance investigation or Loss Prevention management, for example) may not be a bad idea, internet reviewer would not be a step in the right direction for most people.

Last edited:

RJ MacReady

cheating bitch
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
While Miles changing careers to a less dangerous/stressful one from LE that utilizes similar skillsets (Insurance investigation or Loss Prevention management, for example) may not be a bad idea, internet reviewer would not be a step in the right direction for most people.
Hell, if you think about the course of Noah's life, it may not have been the right direction for him either. I've come to think - based on reading his old Livejournal - that the seed of his mental and emotional problems were clear nearly 15 years ago, but the high of his glory days kept it at bay for a few years.

I'll never forget the Live Wire moment (during his Persona 5 playthrough) where he talked about having been "this close" from moving to Japan for an English teaching job when his Final Fantasy VIII review blew up. He even mused that his web career might not have happened or turned out much differently if he'd gone.

The tired cat

Fluffy angel of death
kiwifarms.net
Hell, if you think about the course of Noah's life, it may not have been the right direction for him either. I've come to think - based on reading his old Livejournal - that the seed of his mental and emotional problems were clear nearly 15 years ago, but the high of his glory days kept it at bay for a few years.

I'll never forget the Live Wire moment (during his Persona 5 playthrough) where he talked about having been "this close" from moving to Japan for an English teaching job when his Final Fantasy VIII review blew up. He even mused that his web career might not have happened or turned out much differently if he'd gone.
Eh, I doubt it would have been much of a fun trip. Let's be honest, Japanese are some xenophobic and racist motherfuckers, you can imagine how much "respect" Noah would have gotten from Japanese students who really couldn't give a flying sushi box about learning English properly.

Blue Jerkop

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
See, that's what a normal person would do: find your friend/acquaintance who knows about cars, talk him into coming with you with an appropriate bribe consideration, and get at least reasonably informed advice that way. Unfortunately, that requires knowing and interacting with people IRL, which isn't really Spoony's forte. Hell, does he still live in the same city as Miles? Surely the local PD has a motor pool guy Miles could link him up with, not that he hasn't already done enough for his brother.
Nowadays in most areas you can hire people that just do that. You don't even have to be there, you send them the money and they take photos of everything, plug in to the computer, inspect the undercarriage and engine, test drive it, check paint panels consistency to see if there's been a replacement part, car history report, etc etc. Costs maybe a hundo, less if you just take it to a mechanic.

The Shadow

Friendly Neighborhood Shitposter
kiwifarms.net

I think a lot of people are overly optimistic about what that entails. I know they make it sound like all anime and vidya land and lines around the block to hop onto your gaijin dick, but I seriously looked at that following my own college graduation and it's not that easy to get un with a reputable company and even then you don't have a huge support network.

At least that's my impression of it.

RJ MacReady

cheating bitch
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Noah's going on trial in traffic court for his citation because he pled not guilty:

The case # in Kane County's online record is 19-TR-004228 (page too big to comfortably screencap). The trial is set for April 15 at 10:30 AM. The register of actions mentions the "complaining witness" being notified though I'm not sure if it's referring to the cop or the guy Noah hit.

RJ MacReady

cheating bitch
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Noah admits he has no idea why he's fighting the citation or how (and implies he might change his mind and plead out anyway):

I think he's desperate to not eat the fine (up to $1,000 for his offence) which is also why he's begging some random lawyer from California for advice. To a county traffic court it's a cut-and-dry case.

Also going full #MeToo on the Vic Mignogna case, which by the way isn't looking good for Kaylyn and co. now that Vic has retained lawyers:

TheOnlyYamchaFan

Wolf Fang Whatever
kiwifarms.net
Noah admits he has no idea why he's fighting the citation or how (and implies he might change his mind and plead out anyway):

View attachment 677964

I think he's desperate to not eat the fine (up to $1,000 for his offence) which is also why he's begging some random lawyer from California for advice. To a county traffic court it's a cut-and-dry case.

Also going full #MeToo on the Vic Mignogna case, which by the way isn't looking good for Kaylyn and co. now that Vic has retained lawyers:

View attachment 677976
For a guy who's brother is a cop, Noah seems to dislike the idea of due process for the accused.

it blows my mind this is the same guy who made the best content on TGWTG back in the day.

Krokodil Overdose

[|][||][||][|_]
kiwifarms.net
The Pagliacci Joke is in the film Laugh, Clown, Laugh. Made in 1928. The Opera is from 1892, don't know if The Joke is in it.

Funny people are often miserable. It's a very old meme.
Hell, Jack Point's song- "You're Paid to be Funny"- is from 1888, and is a lament about how shitty the job of a professional comedian is. (I'm guessing Gilbert was venting more than a little frustration over that one.)

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I actually am amazed to see Noah just go into full snobby beggar mode over a car that he probably only ever drives to ensure they have food in the house or something. And white's a great color for a car; just clean it a bit more often when you get the chance and you're golden.

Here's to him crying for 50 tweets when he has to pay a fine due to his brain forgetting to stop.

Pokemonquistador

kiwifarms.net
I think a lot of people are overly optimistic about what that entails. I know they make it sound like all anime and vidya land and lines around the block to hop onto your gaijin dick, but I seriously looked at that following my own college graduation and it's not that easy to get un with a reputable company and even then you don't have a huge support network.

At least that's my impression of it.
You can see horror stories on Youtube of gaijin who thought they'd be welcomed by a Japanese host family, only to be shoved into a cot in the closet. I'm sure Noah would have loved that, just like he would have loved Japan's casual racism. And isn't Japan full of cute, singing robotic things? How would a man who once attacked a big mouth billy bass react to a place like that?

Noah's going on trial in traffic court for his citation because he pled not guilty:

View attachment 677344

The case # in Kane County's online record is 19-TR-004228 (page too big to comfortably screencap). The trial is set for April 15 at 10:30 AM. The register of actions mentions the "complaining witness" being notified though I'm not sure if it's referring to the cop or the guy Noah hit.
I suppose this gives Noah time to rustle up some money before the fine comes due. Let's hope Noah can hold his shit together and not go off at the judge. Contempt of court can get pretty expensive, especially in Illinois.

View attachment 677976
I never would have imagined Spoony would be this cringing and pussywhipped while watching him way back in the day. These women certainly aren't shaking with fear (or weren't, before Vic lawyered up,) and they certainly don't need a washed up, tree-punching internet celebrity to be their champion...

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino