TGWTG The Spoony One / Spoony / Noah Antwiler - Washed-up Video game / movie critic. Patreon scammer. Pussy-whipped SJW. A more insufferable DSP.

plattschwanz

Mork > Gork
kiwifarms.net
You can see horror stories on Youtube of gaijin who thought they'd be welcomed by a Japanese host family, only to be shoved into a cot in the closet. I'm sure Noah would have loved that, just like he would have loved Japan's casual racism. And isn't Japan full of cute, singing robotic things? How would a man who once attacked a big mouth billy bass react to a place like that?
Meh, generalizing some sensational cases is the same reason why so many people in Germany think that every part in the US is a crime-ridden, racist hellhole.

If his work ethic were just half as bad as it is then he would still get kicked out from every company on the planet within two weeks.

Xarpho

kiwifarms.net
Noah's decision to go to trial over a traffic citation is indicative of just how little he knows about the real world. You would only really have a case if there was no real evidence (no radar gun, timestamped photos, etc.) or some extenuating circumstance that would make the judge more sympathetic (missing signage). And Noah certainly wouldn't win any favors if he went into court dressed like a slob with the attitude he has.

Nutritious_Banana

Cornholed by Bigfoot
kiwifarms.net
I think most people in his situation would be happy to just have a car that works and gets them where they need to go.

But what do I know?
Noah's decision to go to trial over a traffic citation is indicative of just how little he knows about the real world. You would only really have a case if there was no real evidence (no radar gun, timestamped photos, etc.) or some extenuating circumstance that would make the judge more sympathetic (missing signage). And Noah certainly wouldn't win any favors if he went into court dressed like a slob with the attitude he has.
The only reason I can think of is he thinks it's like a speeding ticket; that he goes in, they alter the offense to "failure to obey posted ordinances" and boom, smaller fine and no license points.

That, or the "King Spoony" ego is making a comeback and he really thinks he can Matlock his way out of it. I'm imagining him standing up and shouting "BETRAYAL!! BE-TRAYAL" as the person he hit gives their testimony.

TherapyMan

kiwifarms.net
Noah's going on trial in traffic court for his citation because he pled not guilty:

View attachment 677344

The case # in Kane County's online record is 19-TR-004228 (page too big to comfortably screencap). The trial is set for April 15 at 10:30 AM. The register of actions mentions the "complaining witness" being notified though I'm not sure if it's referring to the cop or the guy Noah hit.
I look forward to Noah going full Sovereign Citizen and quoting obscure passages from 1800s Admiralty Law to explain why the government doesn't have the authority to ticket him.

Super Colon Blow

kiwifarms.net
Lupa comes across worse when you consider how long ago the comment was as well as the fact that Spoony apologized to Jesuotaku and she long since forgave him.
People used to make re'tarded jokes like this all the time and no one took it seriously. You'd just be like "damn bro" and move on. Nowadays everyone is so ready to be traumatized. I'm not ignoring how Spoony got all full of himself and went downhill but this was just idiotic.

RJ MacReady

cheating bitch
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What are the chances of this Trial of the Century being recorded and made public? I wanna watch this spiteful little bitch squirm.
Since it's a trial the hearing will be transcribed by a stenographer, though a lot (if not most) jurisdictions require you to buy them from the court clerk and sometimes there's no online process. I wouldn't get my hopes up. I don't think KF even has any of Chris's court transcripts (if they exist) and he's the #1 cow.

The only reason I can think of is he thinks it's like a speeding ticket; that he goes in, they alter the offense to "failure to obey posted ordinances" and boom, smaller fine and no license points.
Yeah, he outright said he has no plan so I assume he thinks showing up and being polite will get him a break. And sometimes that works if the judge is in a good mood, but often times they're irritated that you wasted their time by bringing a cut-and-dry case to their courtroom. And that's assuming the cop who issued the citation (or even the guy he hit) doesn't show up. They easily couldn't since it's a bog standard traffic offence, but if either do it's open and shut.

Last edited:

Xarpho

kiwifarms.net
Since it's a trial the hearing will be transcribed by a stenographer, though a lot (if not most) jurisdictions require you to buy them from the court clerk and sometimes there's no online process. I wouldn't get my hopes up. I don't think KF even has any of Chris's court transcripts (if they exist) and he's the #1 cow.

Yeah, he outright said he has no plan so I assume he thinks showing up and being polite will get him a break. And sometimes that works if the judge is in a good mood, but often times they're irritated that you wasted their time by bringing a cut-and-dry case to their courtroom. And that's assuming the cop who issued the citation (or even the guy he hit) doesn't show up. They easily couldn't since it's a bog standard traffic offence, but if either do it's open and shut.
“Good mood” and “Spoony” are phrases that I would never put together. Gonna put in my prediction right now, Spoony pleads out, pays the fine, and publishes 50 tweets bitching about it.

RJ MacReady

cheating bitch
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If only we could witness Spoony trying to "charm" a judge into erasing a traffic ticket. Who knows, maybe the judge is a huge fan of Ultima.
The judge, Michael Noland, is a former Democrat State Senator and attorney with a history of pro bono work who was only elected last November to bipartisan support and campaigned by going door-to-door on a Segway. Not exactly a hardass.

Though now I'm wondering if Noah will plead poverty. He'll need to have something to argue and the case is cut and dry.

Noah laments his self-destruction and not having the "will" to stream. He conspicuously describes himself as having "no income":

This began and was interspersed with ranting about JRPGs, including calling Persona 5 an "atrocity":

The Patreon has sunk to $460 with March rolling in:

DogEatDogFood

How lolcows are real if our eyes aren't real?
kiwifarms.net
Noah laments his self-destruction and not having the "will" to stream. He conspicuously describes himself as having "no income":

View attachment 683079View attachment 683080View attachment 683081View attachment 683082

This began and was interspersed with ranting about JRPGs, including calling Persona 5 an "atrocity":

View attachment 683083View attachment 683084View attachment 683085View attachment 683086View attachment 683087

View attachment 683091
This is why people need some tough love once in a while. If you love someone, you need to call someone on his bullshit when they do something wrong so they can improve themmselves from their mistakes. Spoony's lickboot crowd should be telling Spoony to stop selfpitying himself and to actually start to improve his life if he wants to be better physically and mentally. But they are still sucking the balls of a loser that stopped being funny years ago. Every single one of these people has some shed of responsibility for encouraging Spoony's toxic lifestyle. That being said, I'm curious in what would happen if Patreon eliminates his account or his Patreon sinks so low that he can't afford anything. I mentioned in multiple ocasions that Spoony is too full of himself to end his own life, so it's very likely that his going to do everything on his power to beg for shekels in a pretty extraordinary and exceptional fashion.

RJ MacReady

cheating bitch
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I mentioned in multiple ocasions that Spoony is too full of himself to end his own life, so it's very likely that his going to do everything on his power to beg for shekels in a pretty extraordinary and exceptional fashion.
He hasn't yet, which is what sets him apart from every other cow with money troubles. He passively accepts donations, but he's never asked for them. He's said for a decade that soliciting charity makes him loathe himself, but I've persistently curious when he'll start doing so because there has to be a breaking point eventually.

Roadkill Pope

kiwifarms.net
He hasn't yet, which is what sets him apart from every other cow with money troubles. He passively accepts donations, but he's never asked for them. He's said for a decade that soliciting charity makes him loathe himself, but I've persistently curious when he'll start doing so because there has to be a breaking point eventually.
I expect it'll have to do with his dog. He might not want to beg for himself, but if he can justify it by saying he needs money for Oreo, then he's more likely to do it, I think.

R.E.O. Spedwagon

Lurks coolly
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 683083View attachment 683084View attachment 683085View attachment 683086View attachment 683087

With all the sperging about Atelier, is he talking about this scene where the shopkeeper lady gets handsy with Rorona?
Because that would be pretty funny coming from the guy who torpedoed his own reputation with a joke about how he wants to chain someone up in his basement.

Ambidextype

I hope nothing bad happens to her.
kiwifarms.net
He likes Persona 4? What a pleb. He automatically loses credibility to even talk aboout Persona 5 or Atelier Games. I bet he likes Undertale too. I went into Persona 4 with high expectation but the longer I played, the more I got disappointed. The foreboding mystery in the beginning was replaced with friendship story and irritating characters like Teddy.

Fancy Rat

kiwifarms.net
Someone on the Spoony subreddit has posted a link that contains many (but not all) of Spoony's Patreon posts and updates, for anybody who hasn't seen them.

https://yiff.party/124881

It's quite worth reading them all. A few highlights include the usual health related excuses, including kidney stones, his Sephiroth costume's cheap material not being breathable enough, and passive aggressively blaming the fans' expectations for his inability to meet any of his own self-set Patreon goals.

Someone on the Spoony subreddit has posted a link that contains many (but not all) of Spoony's Patreon posts and updates, for anybody who hasn't seen them.

https://yiff.party/124881

It's quite worth reading them all. A few highlights include the usual health related excuses, including kidney stones, his Sephiroth costume's cheap material not being breathable enough, and passive aggressively blaming the fans' expectations for his inability to meet any of his own self-set Patreon goals.

"Lots of wild content, coming soon!"

Nearly 2 years old, did he release anything aside from City Hunter and a shitty vlog afterwards?

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino