TGWTG The Spoony One / Spoony / Noah Antwiler - Washed-up Video game / movie critic. Patreon scammer. Pussy-whipped SJW. A more insufferable DSP.

RJ MacReady

cheating bitch
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He always tweets even if he is sick or doing something else. Sleeping is very likely, since he probably plays games untill the morning of the other day.
No worries, he's back to posting 60 year old comic strips:

Thank God, I was getting concerned the human race would be deprived of this cutting edge humour.

BR55

kiwifarms.net
Spoony is 39 now. I wonder if 2020 won't be the true year of the Spoony, when he realizes that after being on this world for four full decades he has no family, no kids, no job, no worthwhile memories and no future, and thus decides to make the great leap forward off a strategically placed chair.
sigh I don't know why people keep saying Spoony is gonna kill himself. He's just too full of himself and too much of a coward to off himself.
He's probably just going to keep decaying in this little personal Hell of his until he drops dead at 50-something from his terrible lifestyle choices.

Last edited:

RJ MacReady

cheating bitch
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
sighI don't know why people keep saying Spoony is gonna kill himself. He's just too full of himself and too much of a coward to off himself.
He's probably just going to keep decaying in this little personal Hell of his until he drops dead at 50-something from his terrible lifestyle choices.
Ultimately what Noah wants is for all of his problems - financial, physical, mental - to disappear magically with no effort on his behalf. I don't think he sees suicide as the solution because he still wants to live, just without his problems.

I think his constant bitching about life is a sign that he won't kill himself. It's often observed that the most imminently suicidal are the ones who hide their state of mind, JewWario being an alarmingly relevant example. If Noah were pretending to be all sunshine and rainbows I'd be more concerned, but the mood of his tweets rises and falls according to his bipolar disorder. There was also an occasion where a random on Twitter told him to kill himself he said he wouldn't just to spite him. I don't think he could make himself say that unless he was consciously rejecting suicide.

But you also can't ignore the red flags: Money troubles, social isolation, alcohol abuse and diagnosed mental illness together is usually held to be a suicide waiting to happen, and that infamous "who I take down with me" tweet is arguably suicidal (most say homicidal, but I don't think so) in nature. Worst of all is that he continues to do nothing as what he's got left slips away and the positive feedback loop gets worse.

La Luz Extinguido

There are no innocents
kiwifarms.net
Spoony is 39 now. I wonder if 2020 won't be the true year of the Spoony, when he realizes that after being on this world for four full decades he has no family, no kids, no job, no worthwhile memories and no future, and thus decides to make the great leap forward off a strategically placed chair.
On the bright side, he has no family, no kids, no job, no worthwhile memories and no future, he is free, what's stopping him from rotting on twitter 4 decades more?

The tired cat

Fluffy angel of death
kiwifarms.net
April is getting a second (minimum wage) job to support them:

View attachment 691534

She only worked 20 hours a week to begin with, mind you. This would also officially mean she's pulling in more money than all of Noah's revenue sources combined.
That is both fucked up and depressing as hell. So, how long before April says "fuck it" and just dumps his ass?

Anonymus Fluhre

No man fears what he has seen grow
kiwifarms.net
April is getting a second (minimum wage) job to support them:

View attachment 691534

She only worked 20 hours a week to begin with, mind you. This would also officially mean she's pulling in more money than all of Noah's revenue sources combined.
She must really love the guy to be doing this much for him. I've had exes drop my ass once I made even 50% less. Spoony's down to what now? 90% less than he made in the past?

MirrorNoir

Un, deux, trois, dit miroir noir
kiwifarms.net
Probably never. For a person like April, leeching off Noah to play dolls and Skyrim all day is ideal living and this is as still as close as she's gonna get without moving back in with her parents.
April's just as screwed up as Spoony. And I would not be shocked if Spoony, overtly or implied via veiled comments, has told April he would kill himself if she left him.

A Big Bumbling Black Man

never forget your vest in the gangster kitchen
kiwifarms.net
I would not be shocked if Spoony, overtly or implied via veiled comments, has told April he would kill himself if she left him.
I have zero doubts about that, considering this is the kind of thing he reveals in public.

Also, has anybody asked Noah WHY he's pleading "not guilty"?
He ran a red light, according to two witnesses.
What exactly is he even contesting?

Last edited:

RJ MacReady

cheating bitch
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Question from an exceptional individual: does getting off your ass and getting some exercise have any effect on sleep apnea? Because it seems like it ought to.
I don't know, but I do know that he uses his vasodepressor syncope diagnosis from 2010 as an excuse to not do any meaningful physical activity so even if it did, he wouldn't do it.

RumblyTumbly

kiwifarms.net
It isn't fair to lump all women together, but it is really bizarre to me when I see what they'll overlook in a relationship and what are dumpable offenses.

I've seen ladies dump guys over shoes or height or choice of hobby, but then you have ladies like April that will put up with her man being a lazy bump on a log. Its just weird.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino