TGWTG The Spoony One / Spoony / Noah Antwiler - Washed-up Video game / movie critic. Patreon scammer. Pussy-whipped SJW. A more insufferable DSP.

MarvinTheParanoidAndroid

This will all end in tears, I just know it.
kiwifarms.net

RJ MacReady

cheating bitch
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
all credit goes to DHI ,starts at 3:30
Amazing find. I'm blown away.

Literally the first thing from the mouth of the guy he hit and the female witness is that Noah ran a red light. When confronted by the cop, Noah immediately denies and it says "I don't know what to tell you". The cop replies by saying he's writing him a ticket and then mentions that one of the witnesses has a dashcam. Noah immediately demands whether he's seen it. The cop then double checks with the guy Noah hit, who quickly and confidently restates his version of events.

After a minute or so, the cop directs Noah to the back of his cruiser to stay warm "if he's not going to the hospital". Noah thanks the cop for "coming so quickly" and the cop mentions it's his third one that day. Noah says he was "just on his way to get his oil changed". The cop again asks Noah whether he wants to go to the hospital because he's "breathing awful heavy over there" (this is very audible). Noah politely declines and says he's "trying not to panic" because "that's my one car, you know?"

It ends there. The guy Noah hit sounds really fucked up throughout the entire recording and was apparently still in his car because the cop mentions "waiting for the medics to come get [him] out" while talking to him.

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Don't. Tell me. How. To. Drive.

Why the fuck did he decide to take this to court of he knows there's witnesses and dashcam footage available?
Noah's too used to both lying to himself and walling himself off. This is essentially him doing the same thing to reality that he did to his comments and content.

I legit did not expect to get new content like this, but holy shit this is amusing.

Krokodil Overdose

[|][||][||][|_]
kiwifarms.net
all credit goes to DHI ,starts at 3:30
Interesting. I'd assumed it was the sort of accident we get up in my neck of the woods this time of year- slick conditions and bad braking results in someone getting their tailgate crumpled or something. Didn't realize that it was just straight-up running a red light and hurting someone.

Does anyone know if Spoony is on those "do not drive or operate heavy machinery"-type meds?

RJ MacReady

cheating bitch
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Why the fuck did he decide to take this to court of he knows there's witnesses and dashcam footage available?
He's likely so detached from the outside world and so used to a small group of sycophants feeling sorry for him that he thinks he can win.
I think he's desperate to avoid paying the fine.

I'll give Noah the benefit of the doubt that he wasn't deliberately lying since he's not known for doing so, but after seeing this video I find it stunning that he opted to fight the ticket after getting some rest and time to clear his head, if not just because the guy he hit sounded fucked up and pissed. The witness dashcam and the cop siding against him is just two more nails in that coffin.

A Big Bumbling Black Man

never forget your vest in the gangster kitchen
kiwifarms.net
I'll give Noah the benefit of the doubt that he wasn't deliberately lying since he's not known for doing so
You may not think he's known for lying but he IS known for stating something that's not true and then refusing to back down when the facts proved him wrong. You can see a good example of that in the Kingdom Hearts video I linked.

Remember, we don't know what Noah and the other people in the car said to each other before the cop arrived.
If Noah claimed he didn't run the red light to the cop, that means he denied running the red to the person he hit.
Can you imagine how insulting that is?
Imagine that you just got slammed so hard you can barely breath, and then you have some guy who looks like he has to be dragged out of his house acting like you hit him.
"The fucking balls on this guy!" I'd be telling myself.
I can definitely imagine Noah doubling down on his self declared innocence just as a way to "win the argument".
Be honest, he's not above it.

RJ MacReady

cheating bitch
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You may not think he's known for lying but he IS known for stating something that's not true and then refusing to back down when the facts proved him wrong. You can see a good example of that in the Kingdom Hearts video I linked.

Remember, we don't know what Noah and the other people in the car said to each other before the cop arrived.
If Noah claimed he didn't run the red light to the cop, that means he denied running the red to the person he hit.
Can you imagine how insulting that is?
Imagine that you just got slammed so hard you can barely breath, and then you have some guy who looks like he has to be dragged out of his house acting like you hit him.
"The fucking balls on this guy!" I'd be telling myself.
I can definitely imagine Noah doubling down on his self declared innocence just as a way to "win the argument".
Be honest, he's not above it.
I mean yes, all of that is true and I agree with you but it's rooted in stubbornness and pride, not the calculating deception that some people attribute to him. I don't think Noah would've maintained he had the green unless he genuinely believed it at first.

RomanesEuntDomus

May contain nuts.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I mean yes, all of that is true and I agree with you but it's rooted in stubbornness and pride, not the calculating deception that some people attribute to him. I don't think Noah would've maintained he had the green unless he genuinely believed it at first.
People are making more of a deal out of this than is appropriate. It's your run-of-the-mill everyday garden-variety go-to response that someone who ran a red light will claim it was actually green.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino