TGWTG The Spoony One / Spoony / Noah Antwiler - Washed-up Video game / movie critic. Patreon scammer. Pussy-whipped SJW. A more insufferable DSP.

Pokemonquistador

kiwifarms.net
His hearing is at 9 AM on April 15. It's a bench trial no lawyers will be involved so it'll be pretty quick and straightforward.

Also it's for a ticket. I don't know where people have been getting the idea that he's going to jail.

I think the idea people have is that Spoony is going to act exceptional in front of the judge and get slapped with a huge fine and jail for Contempt of Court. Spoony himself has expressed doubts on his ability to remain collected during this hearing, plus the guy is known for punching Christmas trees just because they looked at him funny.

The truth is that he'll probably act subdued for most of the hearing, acting more or less as he did during his accident. There's a small chance though, that a bolt will pop in his brain due to stress and Psycho-Snark Spoony will come out, like he sometimes does during Livewire sessions. This is probably what will goad at least one person to drive to the courthouse and video the trial for posterity.

Eric Salads

kiwifarms.net
Not to defend Spoony, but if you are a poor fag or working class type, having your only car be totaled in a car crash of any kind is pretty much a life ruining event.

If you are poor/working class, losing your car basically means your ability to move is pretty much destroyed. You are stuck walking on your feet, which can supremely limit where you can go, especially when it comes to work and basic needs like food/groceries. But especially the former, as you run the risk of losing your job if you lose the only means to get to it. Especially if it's one that's in another town and requires a commute of some kind.

Worse, the lose of a car is pretty much a death sentence unless you are super fucking rich. Even middle class types can get fucked if their car is totaled. Car repairs can cost in the thousands after a wreck, and sometimes it's just cheaper to buy a new one than repair one unless you are super rich and can afford to piss away money rebuilding a severely damaged car.

And buying a car is pretty much out of the reach for the bulk of the working class/poor and even some middle class types. New cars basically cost $20,000 minimum (basically the cost of a house) and require rather HUGE down payments before the dealership will even consider a payment plan. Worse, even a used car that is in moderate driving condition will cost you $3000 minimum from mom and pop used car lots. And even then, you'll be expected to put down a huge down payment ($1000-1500) and for a lot of working class (and even some middle class types), they don't fucking have that kind of money laying around for an emergency. Fuck, the average working class type doesn't even have $400 dollars available for an emergency.

A wrecked car, especially if it's your only vehicle and even worse if you don't have a network for family or friends who can give you rides or worse, so poor that it would take you half a year to scrap up the money for the down payment on the cheapest car on the lot of your nearest used car dealership if had a job and could still get to it, is a life ruiner. Especially since Spoony is a literal poor fag that doesn't even have a job and only makes $400 in Patreon money a month at this point.
There is also the insurance rate increase especially for an at fault accident like this one. It is even worse if there are tickets involved so Spoony had better hope he wins his hopeless court case. Even if he gets a car again he will have a very tough time dealing with the basic costs.

RJ MacReady

cheating bitch
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think the idea people have is that Spoony is going to act exceptional in front of the judge and get slapped with a huge fine and jail for Contempt of Court. Spoony himself has expressed doubts on his ability to remain collected during this hearing, plus the guy is known for punching Christmas trees just because they looked at him funny.

The truth is that he'll probably act subdued for most of the hearing, acting more or less as he did during his accident. There's a small chance though, that a bolt will pop in his brain due to stress and Psycho-Snark Spoony will come out, like he sometimes does during Livewire sessions. This is probably what will goad at least one person to drive to the courthouse and video the trial for posterity.
If even Chris won't freak out in a courtroom then I don't think Spoony will either. It's just a ticket. Bog standard shit.

I also don't think Noah's anti-fandom is large enough to have field agents in a Chicago suburb early on a Monday morning. I'm sure the audio recording or transcript will be posted though.

Watcher

Cishet dudebro
kiwifarms.net
How's FFXIII-2 going? It's been a while since I checked your website. It'd sure be a shame if the many, many terrible games Square's put out since Noah's last bit of content was published were already getting covered by better content creators.
Bear in mind he never even FINISHED XIII. His last video on it just... ended and he stopped making videos on it. This is eerily similar to his Final Fantasy 8 review which took years to finish and when he did, he didn't even cover the trippy bizarre ending. It just... ended

Spoony said about FFXIII the reason why the review is kind of just him doing a play by play of what's going on is because the game is so boring that it's really hard to talk about, and I think that contributes to why he never finished XIII.

RJ MacReady

cheating bitch
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Bear in mind he never even FINISHED XIII. His last video on it just... ended and he stopped making videos on it. This is eerily similar to his Final Fantasy 8 review which took years to finish and when he did, he didn't even cover the trippy bizarre ending. It just... ended

Spoony said about FFXIII the reason why the review is kind of just him doing a play by play of what's going on is because the game is so boring that it's really hard to talk about, and I think that contributes to why he never finished XIII.
What do you mean? He did finish it. If you're talking about that seven month hiatus after part 4, he wrote in the description at the time that it wasn't the actual ending to the review:

Don't worry that the "ragequit" ending was the end of FF13. Basically I was trying to illustrate that THAT was the exact point where I quit the game in real life.

Edelweiss

kiwifarms.net
His hearing is at 9 AM on April 15. It's a bench trial no lawyers will be involved so it'll be pretty quick and straightforward.

Also it's for a ticket. I don't know where people have been getting the idea that he's going to jail.
I'll actually be in the area that day, I'll see if I can make it out of Chicago in time for his trial. Requires me to check out of my hotel at like 7am and catch a train but fuck it, this is a once in a lifetime opportunity. Just a shame I won't be able to record anything in the courtroom.

If even Chris won't freak out in a courtroom then I don't think Spoony will either. It's just a ticket. Bog standard shit.

I also don't think Noah's anti-fandom is large enough to have field agents in a Chicago suburb early on a Monday morning. I'm sure the audio recording or transcript will be posted though.
There probably won't be any real quality content, but see my above post. I can very easily be in that courtroom the day of the trial, and I'm going to make an effort to be.

RJ MacReady

cheating bitch
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'll actually be in the area that day, I'll see if I can make it out of Chicago in time for his trial. Requires me to check out of my hotel at like 7am and catch a train but fuck it, this is a once in a lifetime opportunity. Just a shame I won't be able to record anything in the courtroom.
There probably won't be any real quality content, but see my above post. I can very easily be in that courtroom the day of the trial, and I'm going to make an effort to be.
Well shit, I'd be pleased to be proven wrong about that comment and if it had to be anyone I'd love for it to be a Kiwi. There's even a forum trophy in it for you.

Just make sure to stay out of reach of Noah's deadly blade.

Blue Jerkop

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Worse, the lose of a car is pretty much a death sentence unless you are super fucking rich...
While I get that losing a car is a severe economic blow, I think maybe you're stretching things a bit. There are a shit ton of people who aren't "super fucking rich" that lose their cars and make it out alive, even if it can be a severe economic blow.

Unlikely that there will be either an audio recording or transcript available from traffic court unless someone wants to file a request and pay for them.

Edelweiss

kiwifarms.net
Well shit, I'd be pleased to be proven wrong about that comment and if it had to be anyone I'd love for it to be a Kiwi. There's even a forum trophy in it for you.

Just make sure to stay out of reach of Noah's deadly blade.
It's truly a serendipitous set of coincidences. I'm going to be in Chicago for a job interview and happen to have just bought a new suit for it and everything. The timing for his trial couldn't be better, the question is how shall I prove I was there? Photo of a timestamp in front of the courthouse?

RJ MacReady

cheating bitch
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Unlikely that there will be either an audio recording or transcript available from traffic court unless someone wants to file a request and pay for them.
That's what I meant.

It's truly a serendipitous set of coincidences. I'm going to be in Chicago for a job interview and happen to have just bought a new suit for it and everything. The timing for his trial couldn't be better, the question is how shall I prove I was there? Photo of a timestamp in front of the courthouse?
That'll do just fine.

Doctor Stan

Fake Doctor
kiwifarms.net
Not to defend Spoony, but if you are a poor fag or working class type, having your only car be totaled in a car crash of any kind is pretty much a life ruining event.

If you are poor/working class, losing your car basically means your ability to move is pretty much destroyed. You are stuck walking on your feet, which can supremely limit where you can go, especially when it comes to work and basic needs like food/groceries. But especially the former, as you run the risk of losing your job if you lose the only means to get to it. Especially if it's one that's in another town and requires a commute of some kind.

Worse, the lose of a car is pretty much a death sentence unless you are super fucking rich. Even middle class types can get fucked if their car is totaled. Car repairs can cost in the thousands after a wreck, and sometimes it's just cheaper to buy a new one than repair one unless you are super rich and can afford to piss away money rebuilding a severely damaged car.

And buying a car is pretty much out of the reach for the bulk of the working class/poor and even some middle class types. New cars basically cost $20,000 minimum (basically the cost of a house) and require rather HUGE down payments before the dealership will even consider a payment plan. Worse, even a used car that is in moderate driving condition will cost you $3000 minimum from mom and pop used car lots. And even then, you'll be expected to put down a huge down payment ($1000-1500) and for a lot of working class (and even some middle class types), they don't fucking have that kind of money laying around for an emergency. Fuck, the average working class type doesn't even have $400 dollars available for an emergency.

A wrecked car, especially if it's your only vehicle and even worse if you don't have a network for family or friends who can give you rides or worse, so poor that it would take you half a year to scrap up the money for the down payment on the cheapest car on the lot of your nearest used car dealership if had a job and could still get to it, is a life ruiner. Especially since Spoony is a literal poor fag that doesn't even have a job and only makes $400 in Patreon money a month at this point.
The obvious issue with spoony going ape in a court room is, he's going to be standing there in a professional environment, in front of a judge who's literally above him, he's too meek to do anything, it'll be nothing, and he'll have to live with the courts decision.

MarvinTheParanoidAndroid

This will all end in tears, I just know it.
kiwifarms.net
Last edited:
Reactions: Mooty Mooty Mooty

LordKaT

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Tbh beaters are driven for a reason. Not ideal but good to keep you moving. just don't expect to take a road trip with it.

MarvinTheParanoidAndroid

This will all end in tears, I just know it.
kiwifarms.net
Yes mr. "I wanna chain you in my basement and rape you" please sermonize others about inappropiate touching.
I have a new nickname for Noah any time he gets on a soapbox about sexual contact.

Spoony Weinstein. Spooning with Weinstein.

Even if he maintained minimum output he'd still slowly grow a new audience.
Instead, he sharpens his quarter-inch knife while tweeting angrily at Trump.
It's like a reboot of Taxi Driver starring a gigantic pussy.
Turns out he was trying to slash his arms but his leathery, calloused, bedsore-ridden, crusted-over skin destroyed the knife when he tried it.

Last edited:

gydorem

kiwifarms.net
Failing an all out pair of hidden cam glasses, next best thing is simply tuck your smartphone in your shirt or jacket pocket with the lens facing out. Be sure to have enough memory free and sit close enough to 'the accused' to get clear audio.

• Autistic
Reactions: Sexy Potoo

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino