TGWTG The Spoony One / Spoony / Noah Antwiler - Washed-up Video game / movie critic. Patreon scammer. Pussy-whipped SJW. A more insufferable DSP.

Edelweiss

kiwifarms.net
Failing an all out pair of hidden cam glasses, next best thing is simply tuck your smartphone in your shirt or jacket pocket with the lens facing out. Be sure to have enough memory free and sit close enough to 'the accused' to get clear audio.
No offense but I'm not risking getting slapped with my own charges for something like this. I'll see if I can get any footage of him after the trial though.

Blue Jerkop

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The important thing is to keep your phone on silent, you'll likely not catch any charges if you get caught, it's not like it's a murder trial
While I agree that the most probable outcome to getting caught is just getting thrown out, I wouldn't recommend anybody depend on "you'll likely not catch any charges" in order to try and sneak record footage of some washed up YouTuber going through what will almost certainly be a boring and routine court appearance. It's just not worth it for internet points.

I suspect if we are lucky enough to have a member here who can view the proceedings they can tell us anything interesting that happens much like with CWC's trial dates.

gydorem

kiwifarms.net
No offense but I'm not risking getting slapped with my own charges for something like this. I'll see if I can get any footage of him after the trial though.
No offence at all. As a veteran of a 5 year long court case that ended up making case law, I'll add a couple more cents. It is a public hearing, technically no different from a park or any other public gathering place. That is why anyone can walk in and observe the proceedings at any time. Where recording is not allowed, it is a matter of maintaining courtroom orderliness at the discretion of the judge. Just as someone would be asked to keep quiet, so someone would be asked to stop recording. You can not be charged with anything. Unless you disobey the judge's request, in which case it becomes contempt of court. Besides, there's a good chance recording in the court is allowed anyway. Simply asking beforehand wouldn't do any harm. Not pressuring you to do anything. Just an FYI for anyone who cares.

Last edited:

Doctor Stan

Fake Doctor
kiwifarms.net
Go dressed as the Jester from Ultima and interupt the courtcase with asking about paladins.
"YOUR HONOR WHATIS A PALADIN!" Just screamed across a courtroom would be fucking hilarious
While I agree that the most probable outcome to getting caught is just getting thrown out, I wouldn't recommend anybody depend on "you'll likely not catch any charges" in order to try and sneak record footage of some washed up YouTuber going through what will almost certainly be a boring and routine court appearance. It's just not worth it for internet points.

I suspect if we are lucky enough to have a member here who can view the proceedings they can tell us anything interesting that happens much like with CWC's trial dates.
That's true, if they don't allow recordings you could always write stuff down in a notebook or something similar

dsflfdsl23012

kiwifarms.net
And that trend only continued to go less scripting/editing, you know, work, and more wrestling talk, talking about movies on his couch, and counter monkey episodes, until we got to now
Seems like most people with internet fame. They make great content and people flock to them. They get caught up in the hype and start doing sometimes multiple videos a week. Basically they blow their wad right out of the gate. Eventually they get burnt out spending 20-100+ hours making each video (or the run out of content) and they start doing vlogs or impromptu videos on the side. Then the output slows down, while the vlogs increase. Eventually they just become ebeggars doing nothing or close up shop.

Only times I don't see this are with people who don't give that much of a fuck about being an internet celebrity so they'll make a video once a month, or every few months and it'll get millions of views. But they release stuff when they WANT to release stuff. Or they are absolutely super passionate about what they do and are constantly improving, coming up with new ideas, and just taking it to the next level every time.

Reactions: Mooty Mooty Mooty

chicken wings

Certified Instagram Dietician
kiwifarms.net
Okay so... Spoony was disappointed with Persona 5 and Red Dead Redemption 2, two major games that, despite the amount of praise they got, disappointed him. I wonder what sort of thing he could do about this? I can't think of what unique position or ability this individual has to rectify this particular situation.
Has he even liked anything recently? Depression fucks your ability to enjoy things you once liked.

RJ MacReady

cheating bitch
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Noah had a meltdown worthy of r/atheism:

All of this over getting bullied over D&D in grade school, by the way.

He also once considered running for justice of the peace (a magistrate that deals with minor cases):

Also, while I haven't bothered to capture of any of it Noah has been playing multiple Shin Megami Tensei games this past month or so and has been tweeting about it a lot. He's currently on IV.

Lastly, someone on reddit noticed that one of Noah's tweets (a sophomoric quotation of 1984, naturally) was in a Buzzfeed article last summer:

I was actually wondering why that got so many retweets/likes at the time.

Patreon hasn't meaningfully changed this month.

A Big Bumbling Black Man

never forget your vest in the gangster kitchen
kiwifarms.net
Noah had a meltdown worthy of r/atheism:

All of this over getting bullied over D&D in grade school, by the way.

He also once considered running for justice of the peace (a magistrate that deals with minor cases):

View attachment 723355

Also, while I haven't bothered to capture of any of it Noah has been playing multiple Shin Megami Tensei games this past month or so and has been tweeting about it a lot. He's currently on IV.

Lastly, someone on reddit noticed that one of Noah's tweets (a sophomoric quotation of 1984, naturally) was in a Buzzfeed article last summer:

View attachment 723358

I was actually wondering why that got so many retweets/likes at the time.

Patreon hasn't meaningfully changed this month.
That didn't age well considering Trump was talking about the Russia investigation, which turned out to be a 40 million dollar whoopie cushion.

RJ MacReady

cheating bitch
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Has anyone else found the serenity to accept being unable to change Noah?
I don't think anyone feels that way except for the couple of hundred randoms who still throw money at him. The public sentiment everywhere on the internet is head-shaking disappointment. I don't see anyone to go to bat for him anywhere outside of his Twitter replies, and even then they're mostly dangerhairs and trannies.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino