TGWTG The Spoony One / Spoony / Noah Antwiler - Washed-up Video game / movie critic. Patreon scammer. Pussy-whipped SJW. A more insufferable DSP.

CharlesBarkley

kiwifarms.net
I don't think anyone feels that way except for the couple of hundred randoms who still throw money at him. The public sentiment everywhere on the internet is head-shaking disappointment. I don't see anyone to go to bat for him anywhere outside of his Twitter replies, and even then they're mostly dangerhairs and trannies.
Imagine instead of giving that money to charity or something, you sit at your desk and think "Man, I really wanna give pity bucks to this sad brain idiot who runs reds and gives me no content except fair weather tweets over and over for months."

Instead of spoony, there really should just be a thread on the people who still pay him.

Pokemonquistador

kiwifarms.net
Noah had a meltdown worthy of r/atheism:

All of this over getting bullied over D&D in grade school, by the way.
The funny thing is, D&D Creator Gary Gygax was once such a hardcore Christian that he refused to celebrate Christmas, because of its "pagan origins".

And can I say, that Spoony's most annoying feature is his tendency to take everything he comes across (regardless of its level of importance) and turn it into some stupid twitter skit replete with "I'm Clever, You're Not" hipster humor. Was this really the same man who explored the morality system of the Ultima games and made a detailed analysis of its philosophical implications? Was this the same man who pointed out how Ultima 9 had betrayed many of its established characters by turning them into unnuanced, one-note charicatures of themselves? Spoony has not only betrayed his fanbase, he's thrown away his own talent as well, choosing to spend it on the internet equivalent of Axehead Beer, (Twitter) which gives him a quick and dirty endorphin high at the cost of his long-term health and well being.

Spoony had spent a lot of his FFX review bashing the character Tidus for being a naive, squint-faced idiot with an annoying voice, but I sure as hell would much rather spend a Saturday evening knocking back and drinking beer with Tidus, than I would with Spoony. Tidus at least, sounds like a guy who can cut loose and enjoy himself. With Spoony, I would be on edge, worrying that I might say the one word that either triggers him into a rage or spirals him into a depression.

BScCollateral

kiwifarms.net
That didn't age well considering Trump was talking about the Russia investigation, which turned out to be a 40 million dollar whoopie cushion.
It's also striking because it equates "evidence of your eyes and ears" with "watching the news on TV." Effectively, according to Spoony, it is impossible for the mainstream media to lie. I think it explains a lot.

gydorem

kiwifarms.net
Gentlemen,

voting is open on the next chapter in the Spoony Experiment.

:like: - NO SHOW: Spoony doesn't show up. Judge confirms fine.

:agree: - BUST: Nothing happens. Spoony meekly gives his name, pleads guilty/not guilty. Judge passes verdict. End of story

:winner: - TRUE LIES: Spoony gives the rundown of his personal woes. Insists he had the green. Judge possibly cuts him some slack.

:optimistic: - LEGENDARY: Spoony lives up to his (ostensible) reputation. Goes on an epic tirade that immortalises him for the ages.

:informative: - CHAOS: Courthouse overrun by Spoony fans/haters. Judge calls to order, postpones hearing.

:drink: - BETRAYAL: Morning of the trial, judge gets retweet of Spoony's traffic court jibe. Goes down hard on Spoony.

Last edited:

JuanButNotForgotten

Friendly Mexican Ghost
kiwifarms.net
Noah had a meltdown worthy of r/atheism:

All of this over getting bullied over D&D in grade school, by the way.
Has he tweeted something about mosque shooting? When some asshole shoot up a church full of people in Texas, he just tipped his fedora. I'm curious if if it concerns all religions or just christianity.

RJ MacReady

cheating bitch
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Has he tweeted something about mosque shooting? When some asshole shoot up a church full of people in Texas, he just tipped his fedora. I'm curious if if it concerns all religions or just christianity.
He's tweeted out angry Trump shit or platitudinous sympathies in response to every major shooting except the Texas church massacre.

Edelweiss

kiwifarms.net
So good news for me, bad news for this thread. My prospective employers want me in for another interview at their second corporate office this Monday. It's at 10am, physically impossible for me to get out to Aurora and back to their offices in uptown Chicago in time. Sorry for not being able to pull through guys, it's either a much higher salary or mocking an overgrown YouTube neet for an hour, hope you dudes understand. To make it up to you I'll see if I can swing by the court later and purchase a copy of the court transcript.

Blue Jerkop

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
A gunt distarcted me and I missed all of this. Why was Spoony just fined by a judge?
He wasn't (yet). However, he has court today because he crashed into someone's car. He was cited as being at fault and for allegedly running a red light. He's going in to court, probably on the hope that one or more of the witnesses won't show up.

(he's right on this, it's not a big deal)

He rammed his car into someone else's at an intersection, it was caught on camera.
While a cop at the scene told him a witness had captured the collision (and red light) on a camera we unfortunately haven't seen it :heart-empty:. I wonder if he actually contests the ticket whether he'll get to see the video and might admit that he done fucked up.

LordKaT

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He wasn't (yet). However, he has court today because he crashed into someone's car. He was cited as being at fault and for allegedly running a red light. He's going in to court, probably on the hope that one or more of the witnesses won't show up.

View attachment 726432
(he's right on this, it's not a big deal)

While a cop at the scene told him a witness had captured the collision (and red light) on a camera we unfortunately haven't seen it :heart-empty:. I wonder if he actually contests the ticket whether he'll get to see the video and might admit that he done fucked up.
He may just be going in to plead no contest. It won't really do much for him but it's the popular advice given to people who are clearly at fault.

A Big Bumbling Black Man

never forget your vest in the gangster kitchen
kiwifarms.net
Um. Is this the fake account?

If not, this is seriously fucking sad. Not only is he radiating fatal levels of narcissism here, he is reeling in a reference from seven years ago. Is he so disillusioned that he is thinks he is at his 2012 level of e-fame?
(Yep that's a fake tweet)

It's like Spoony sees himself as the Wil Wheaton of Channel Awesome.

He just flops around convention appearances, rides on the coattails of a minor long forgotten character, and uses it to act like a smug dipshit asshole to anyone who questions his credentials.

Last edited:

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino