TGWTG The Spoony One / Spoony / Noah Antwiler - Washed-up Video game / movie critic. Patreon scammer. Pussy-whipped SJW. A more insufferable DSP.

RJ MacReady

cheating bitch
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The online registrar doesn't seem to have fully updated (still lists the case as pre-trial) but it suggests that Noah either didn't show up or (more likely) plead no contest and was fined:

The case ID is 19-TR-004228 if anyone wants to check up on it. The hearing will have concluded by now, but Noah has not tweeted since the last screencap @Blue Jerkop posted (around 2 AM Chicago time).

UnclePhil

Getting older in a changing, frightening world.
kiwifarms.net
The online registrar doesn't seem to have fully updated (still lists the case as pre-trial) but it suggests that Noah either didn't show up or (more likely) plead no contest and was fined:

View attachment 726850

The case ID is 19-TR-004228 if anyone wants to check up on it. The hearing will have concluded by now, but Noah has not tweeted since the last screencap @Blue Jerkop posted (around 2 AM Chicago time).
Now I'm picturing Spoony commandeering April's car and driving until there is no gas left. Then getting out and running as far as his weakened body will take him, the sounds of dogs and sirens not far behind...

gydorem

kiwifarms.net
I'm calling it now. He didn't show. Like a typical Twitter loudmouth. Interestingly only a single person voted this in the poll. I was also leaning towards a no show. Too bad I couldn't vote in my own post.

:optimistic: Plot twist: Judge actually got the retweet. Used 'probable tweeting at the wheel' as pretext to order a tweeting restriction on Spoony:optimistic:

Last edited:

Travoltron

kiwifarms.net
I'm calling it now. He didn't show. Like a typical Twitter loud mouth. Interestingly only a single person voted this in the poll. I was also leaning towards a no show. Too bad I couldn't vote in my own post.

:optimistic: Plot twist: Judge actually got the retweet. Used 'probable tweeting at the wheel' as pretext to order a tweeting restriction on Spoony:optimistic:
It's not how I voted. I guess I overestimated him. I thought he had it in him to show up and at least half-ass it through the hearing.
This guy Spoony is really, really low. I didn't realize it until now. His childish ego wouldn't allow him to admit fault, so he challenged the ticket and forced everyone to have this hearing. He knows he's in the wrong and he's going to lose so he won't show himself to experience the failure.

Anybody who thinks Spoony will ever make a comeback, give up all hope. He's too far gone.

RJ MacReady

cheating bitch
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Did the manchild get fined? Please tell me he got fined at least a couple thou of dollars...
The maximum fine for his offence is $1,000 but from what I read it's rare for it to go that high. For a bog standard case like Noah's it's probably a few hundred bucks. Nothing he can't mysteriously pull out of his ass, which is why it was never a big deal. Demanding a trial was just a Hail Mary he had nothing to lose from except his own worthless time.

Blue Jerkop

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It is possible that he worked out a 'deal' with the prosecutor (maybe to avoid the points or something) and thus technically did not appear 'in open court.'

RJ MacReady

cheating bitch
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It is possible that he worked out a 'deal' with the prosecutor (maybe to avoid the points or something) and thus technically did not appear 'in open court.'
I don't think a prosecutor would be involved. But yeah, that's what I'm thinking.

Keanu Reeves

kiwifarms.net
Did the Kiwi member who said he was in the area make it to the trial? I'm curious about what happened specifically, but I guess the thread makes it seem like he didn't show.

Baldur's Gait

Huh, you're a queer fellow!
kiwifarms.net
Did the Kiwi member who said he was in the area make it to the trial? I'm curious about what happened specifically, but I guess the thread makes it seem like he didn't show.
So good news for me, bad news for this thread. My prospective employers want me in for another interview at their second corporate office this Monday. It's at 10am, physically impossible for me to get out to Aurora and back to their offices in uptown Chicago in time. Sorry for not being able to pull through guys, it's either a much higher salary or mocking an overgrown YouTube neet for an hour, hope you dudes understand. To make it up to you I'll see if I can swing by the court later and purchase a copy of the court transcript.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino