TGWTG The Spoony One / Spoony / Noah Antwiler - Washed-up Video game / movie critic. Patreon scammer. Pussy-whipped SJW. A more insufferable DSP.

Blue Jerkop

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
A gunt distarcted me and I missed all of this. Why was Spoony just fined by a judge?
He wasn't (yet). However, he has court today because he crashed into someone's car. He was cited as being at fault and for allegedly running a red light. He's going in to court, probably on the hope that one or more of the witnesses won't show up.

(he's right on this, it's not a big deal)

He rammed his car into someone else's at an intersection, it was caught on camera.
While a cop at the scene told him a witness had captured the collision (and red light) on a camera we unfortunately haven't seen it :heart-empty:. I wonder if he actually contests the ticket whether he'll get to see the video and might admit that he done fucked up.

LordKaT

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He wasn't (yet). However, he has court today because he crashed into someone's car. He was cited as being at fault and for allegedly running a red light. He's going in to court, probably on the hope that one or more of the witnesses won't show up.

View attachment 726432
(he's right on this, it's not a big deal)

While a cop at the scene told him a witness had captured the collision (and red light) on a camera we unfortunately haven't seen it :heart-empty:. I wonder if he actually contests the ticket whether he'll get to see the video and might admit that he done fucked up.
He may just be going in to plead no contest. It won't really do much for him but it's the popular advice given to people who are clearly at fault.

A Big Bumbling Black Man

never forget your vest in the gangster kitchen
kiwifarms.net
Um. Is this the fake account?

If not, this is seriously fucking sad. Not only is he radiating fatal levels of narcissism here, he is reeling in a reference from seven years ago. Is he so disillusioned that he is thinks he is at his 2012 level of e-fame?
(Yep that's a fake tweet)

It's like Spoony sees himself as the Wil Wheaton of Channel Awesome.

He just flops around convention appearances, rides on the coattails of a minor long forgotten character, and uses it to act like a smug dipshit asshole to anyone who questions his credentials.

Last edited:

RJ MacReady

cheating bitch
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The online registrar doesn't seem to have fully updated (still lists the case as pre-trial) but it suggests that Noah either didn't show up or (more likely) plead no contest and was fined:

The case ID is 19-TR-004228 if anyone wants to check up on it. The hearing will have concluded by now, but Noah has not tweeted since the last screencap @Blue Jerkop posted (around 2 AM Chicago time).

UnclePhil

Getting older in a changing, frightening world.
kiwifarms.net
The online registrar doesn't seem to have fully updated (still lists the case as pre-trial) but it suggests that Noah either didn't show up or (more likely) plead no contest and was fined:

View attachment 726850

The case ID is 19-TR-004228 if anyone wants to check up on it. The hearing will have concluded by now, but Noah has not tweeted since the last screencap @Blue Jerkop posted (around 2 AM Chicago time).
Now I'm picturing Spoony commandeering April's car and driving until there is no gas left. Then getting out and running as far as his weakened body will take him, the sounds of dogs and sirens not far behind...

gydorem

kiwifarms.net
I'm calling it now. He didn't show. Like a typical Twitter loudmouth. Interestingly only a single person voted this in the poll. I was also leaning towards a no show. Too bad I couldn't vote in my own post.

:optimistic: Plot twist: Judge actually got the retweet. Used 'probable tweeting at the wheel' as pretext to order a tweeting restriction on Spoony:optimistic:

Last edited:

Travoltron

kiwifarms.net
I'm calling it now. He didn't show. Like a typical Twitter loud mouth. Interestingly only a single person voted this in the poll. I was also leaning towards a no show. Too bad I couldn't vote in my own post.

:optimistic: Plot twist: Judge actually got the retweet. Used 'probable tweeting at the wheel' as pretext to order a tweeting restriction on Spoony:optimistic:
It's not how I voted. I guess I overestimated him. I thought he had it in him to show up and at least half-ass it through the hearing.
This guy Spoony is really, really low. I didn't realize it until now. His childish ego wouldn't allow him to admit fault, so he challenged the ticket and forced everyone to have this hearing. He knows he's in the wrong and he's going to lose so he won't show himself to experience the failure.

Anybody who thinks Spoony will ever make a comeback, give up all hope. He's too far gone.

RJ MacReady

cheating bitch
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Did the manchild get fined? Please tell me he got fined at least a couple thou of dollars...
The maximum fine for his offence is $1,000 but from what I read it's rare for it to go that high. For a bog standard case like Noah's it's probably a few hundred bucks. Nothing he can't mysteriously pull out of his ass, which is why it was never a big deal. Demanding a trial was just a Hail Mary he had nothing to lose from except his own worthless time.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino