TGWTG The Spoony One / Spoony / Noah Antwiler - Washed-up Video game / movie critic. Patreon scammer. Pussy-whipped SJW. A more insufferable DSP.

A Big Bumbling Black Man

never forget your vest in the gangster kitchen
kiwifarms.net
Spoony's Twitter presence is all about throwing everything against the wall and hoping something sticks.
All the Silver Age Green Lantern sperging he does on Twitter is on par with the comic criticism Linkara makes (lol just kidding).
I think Noah honestly believes that, though.
That's something I think a lot of people don't understand, Spoony still wants to be a content creator.
But his ego and anxiety only works with the laziest way possible, on a platform where he can completely control the conversation.

Pokemonquistador

kiwifarms.net
All the Silver Age Green Lantern sperging he does on Twitter is on par with the comic criticism Linkara makes (lol just kidding).
I think Noah honestly believes that, though.
That's something I think a lot of people don't understand, Spoony still wants to be a content creator.
But his ego and anxiety only works with the laziest way possible, on a platform where he can completely control the conversation.
Nah, dawg. A fairy came to him in a dream and told him he had to post 10,000 pictures of the Green Lantern getting dropped on his head in order to stave off the coming apocalypse. Satan also promised Noah 72 ginger-haired sluts chained to a pipe in Hell's basement if he managed to get Trump impeached through his Twitter sperging.

Me262PrinceOfTurboJet

Junkers Jumo 004
kiwifarms.net
His whole smug Easter thing really makes him a total cunt. God forbid people celebrate a holiday and take joy in letting their children have fun and believe in something magical! We should just tell our children how disgusting the world is, and about the "imaginary bearded man who got nailed to a tree". If Spoony has kids, we can take bets on what venue they will choose for their mass shooting.

I'm not even a Christian, but I hate the smug reddit-tier bullshit. They only say it to be edgy, and make people as sad as they are. He's nearly 40, has an ugly and wierd girlfriend, has no kids. He's the type of person nobody wants to be around with his euphoric attitude. He's smarter than God because he watched some Neil DeGrasse Tyson edutainment bullshit.

Expendable Zaku

"Sieg Zeon..."
kiwifarms.net
I'm sure future generations will be very impressed by all the unattractive, jobless, childless losers who spend their lives screaming on twitter about how they're better than everyone else. Why would anyone remember Trump when they can remember that guy who sat in his house and did nothing but call Trump a nazi for over 4 years?
Or a guy that had a bit of a following on the Internet from reviewing games and movies, and subsequently lost his mind over vagina, which ultimately led him to scamming his fanbase on Patreon while insulting them, LARPing as his dog on Twitter, and then finally culminated in a mental meltdown over the person he didn't vote for winning the election. This is Spoony, folks. He didn't age well.

UnclePhil

Getting older in a changing, frightening world.
kiwifarms.net
Fucking hell though, Spoony. I'm willing to bet once Thanksgiving rolls around, he'll start sperging about "all the privileged evil white men celebrating genocide and rape"
SJWs have been doing that for years. They also sperg about the Fourth of July for the same reason.

I fully expect Spoony to toe the party line and rehash the same tired arguments. At this point, his entire world is four walls filled with hate and social justice.

Manly-Chicken

Laughs at Tards
kiwifarms.net
Could be worse. Could be diet Pepsi.
If I'm gonna fuck up my body with weird chemicals, I'm at least gonna enjoy it.

(Off topic gay rant: One benefit of our country slowly becoming a Mexican colony is that we also got Mexican Coca Cola, which has real sugar, comes in a glass bottle, and is the tits)

Anyways, enough talk about soft drinks, let's get back to talking about the less interesting Noah Antwiler.

Doctor Stan

Fake Doctor
kiwifarms.net
If I'm gonna fuck up my body with weird chemicals, I'm at least gonna enjoy it.

(Off topic gay rant: One benefit of our country slowly becoming a Mexican colony is that we also got Mexican Coca Cola, which has real sugar, comes in a glass bottle, and is the tits)
View attachment 740071

Anyways, enough talk about soft drinks, let's get back to talking about the less interesting Noah Antwiler.
I don't drink much soda these days, but when I do it's usually Moxie

Pokemonquistador

kiwifarms.net
spoon man switches gears and tells people they're on the wrong side of history
View attachment 739325
Another SJW trait of Spoony's; the inability to see shades of gray in anything. Robert E. Lee was a complex man- a man who grew up in a world where slavery was normal. Lee pretty much viewed slaves as subhumans and thought Law, Order and a functioning society were more valuable than Equality. Which were pretty much the views of most Plantation Owners of that time. (Lee also did do some dickish things like having slaves whipped and breaking up families, which were among his greater moral failings.)

Lee did think that Emancipation should happen at some point in history, (as he viewed slavery as a moral evil.) But he was a bit optimistic in thinking that it would happen gradually, without any kind of political force or violence. Lee was an utter conformist, taking no dramatic stands on pretty much anything, but trying to uphold the status quo. He might not even have been as good a general as his legends make him out to be, as many of his battle tactics were aggressive and ended in heavy casualties for his side.

When victory came, Lee tried his best to make the surrender go as smoothly as possible. He even (ironically, as it would turn out,) opposed the erection of war monuments, since he thought it would prevent the healing of the country. It wasn't really Lee's fault that his dignity and stoic demeanor made him a romantic figure for defeated Southerners, who put him on a pedestal and portrayed him as a paragon of honor. Lee was one of those public figures who was neither better nor worse than anyone else in his station. Spoony, of course, would have been right to point out Lee's failings and how badly the guy has been overhyped. But instead, Spoony decides to paint him as A LITERAL NAZEE, and anyone trying to examine the man and point out the complexity of his character as NAZEE ENABLERS!!!! Which is funny, because I don't recall hearing about General Lee marching black people into gas chambers or having them mowed down with machine gun fire. Once again, the word "Nazi" is being used as a black brush to wipe away any trace of nuance, and thus, destroying any chance of looking deeply into the motivations and mechanisms behind slavery, and learning what could have been done to end it a lot sooner (and a lot less bloodily) than it could have been ended.

Baldur's Gait

Huh, you're a queer fellow!
kiwifarms.net
All sense of nuance is lost on twitter, and to be fair, most social media I think. Everyone is either some sort of noble hero that is super duper amazing, or they're literal nazis.
That's what happens when you try to discuss politics on a social media platform that limits your posts to 120 characters, which isn't nearly enough to give a good argument.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino