TGWTG The Spoony One / Spoony / Noah Antwiler - Washed-up Video game / movie critic. Patreon scammer. Pussy-whipped SJW. A more insufferable DSP.

baphomet_sheep

kiwifarms.net
The only way i see Noah's patreon being gone, if is patreon themselves choose to start deleting inactive accounts, but i doubt it, since they still get a % whenever he cash it.

When his patreon is gone, that will be the final nail. No way he could make money from another crowd funding site with a new account on 2019. His patreon account is old and he was very popular/consistent at that time, but all that is over.

He can't make money from Twitter, compared to sites like youtube, twitch, patreon or Instagram, so....he chooses to be on the one platform he gain nothing for his "content" (texting crap and bitching).

Keavy Rain

kiwifarms.net
It could happen but spoony isnt the type of guy to turn down free money. That $433 may or may not be keeping his head above water financially.
I'm gonna say that's all the income he has and losing it would be the thing that pushes him over the edge. What happens when he's pushed...most likely he gets committed to a hospital on a 72 hour hold. I don't think he's willing or able to do anything else.

At this point, look at where he is. He's got over a decade without employment, probably has outdated and atrophied skills related to the job market plus he's so used to not doing anything productive he may not have the self-discipline needed to work a job. Basically, he's the poster child for Andrew Yang's UBI and should apply for that role.

The only way i see Noah's patreon being gone, if is patreon themselves choose to start deleting inactive accounts, but i doubt it, since they still get a % whenever he cash it.

When his patreon is gone, that will be the final nail. No way he could make money from another crowd funding site with a new account on 2019. His patreon account is old and he was very popular/consistent at that time, but all that is over.

He can't make money from Twitter, compared to sites like youtube, twitch, patreon or Instagram, so....he chooses to be on the one platform he gain nothing for his "content" (texting crap and bitching).

He could do some zero-effort livestreams to wring the last dregs out of his enablers, might keep him going for a few months. Although I've no idea how he survives now - even without rent, $400 a month must be pretty grim to get by on.

MirrorNoir

Un, deux, trois, dit miroir noir
kiwifarms.net
That's been empty for a couple of weeks.

I mean there's this I guess:

View attachment 764495
View attachment 764494

Which incidentally raises the question of why the bloodthirsty militant atheist is stalking and responding to random Christian evangelical accounts.

At this point I think he's having a full-blown religious crisis spurred by his fucked up life. He hasn't been able to shut up about God for like 3 1/2 months now.
The funny/sad thing, is that I could totally see Noah go born again Christian huckster if not for the fact that he's the type of Hot Topic atheist who would be terrified of losing his friends and being seen as "the enemy" by the people around him.

Noah could probably get a job as a "hip" youth counselor type, warning kids of the temptations of online degeneracy and getting a church he works for more oriented towards bringing in a young crowd. And worse case scenario, he could reinvent himself as a Elmer Gantry type fire and brimstone evangelist/Youtube preacher.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino