TGWTG The Spoony One / Spoony / Noah Antwiler - Washed-up Video game / movie critic. Patreon scammer. Pussy-whipped SJW. A more insufferable DSP.

A Big Bumbling Black Man

never forget your vest in the gangster kitchen
kiwifarms.net
I'm thankful for From Software for punishing this little scammer.
It's kinda cathartic knowing Noah sucks so bad at Bloodborne that he whines almost as hard as DSP.
If only there was a way to record your gameplay, monetize that rage and turn it into entertaining content...

Noah's just wrong, btw.
Bloodborne is pretty unambiguous about the player character traveling to Yharnam in search of a cure for an illness that's started to plague his/her own village.
Plus if he's too stupid to glean plot details in a series known for being vague, just forget about it and make up a motivation.
That's sorta why these games have a create-a-character in the first place.

Last edited:

Doctor Stan

Fake Doctor
kiwifarms.net
I'm thankful for From Software for punishing this little scammer.
It's kinda cathartic knowing Noah sucks so bad at Bloodborne that he whines almost as hard as DSP.
If only there was a way to record your gameplay, monetize that rage and turn it into entertaining content...

View attachment 817911

Noah's just wrong, btw.
Bloodborne is pretty unambiguous about the player character traveling to Yarnahm in search of a cure for an illness that's started to plague his/her own village.
Plus if he's too stupid to glean plot details in a series known for being vague, just forget about it and make up a motivation.
"I want my life back" only one that took your life away from you is yourself m8. And is he really complaining that bloodborne is hard? Obviously it's a hard game, bloodborne and the Souls games are known to be hard and really vague about details

Dr. Henry Armitage

Head librarian at Miskatonic University
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This has probably been discussed before, but what does she see in him to not leave him? By all accounts, hes a shut in that doesnt provide nearly enough income to help keep them afloat. This cant possibly be a "but I can fix him" situation, can it?
Yeah it could very easily be that. I know a girl whose in a similar situation. Her boyfriend used to be one of my friends until he decided to quit his job and become a twitch streamer. By his calculations he was going to be making more after a month of streaming than as an electricians apprentice. Two years later he hasn't made a single penny from twitch and his girlfriend and his parents keep them afloat. She wont leave him cause he just cant find a job anywhere. Hard to look for one when you play xbox 14-16 hours a day. plus she just loves him sooo much.

gydorem

kiwifarms.net
Yeah it could very easily be that. I know a girl whose in a similar situation. Her boyfriend used to be one of my friends until he decided to quit his job and become a twitch streamer. By his calculations he was going to be making more after a month of streaming than as an electricians apprentice. Two years later he hasn't made a single penny from twitch and his girlfriend and his parents keep them afloat. She wont leave him cause he just cant find a job anywhere. Hard to look for one when you play xbox 14-16 hours a day. plus she just loves him sooo much.
What's his channel?

• Agree
Reactions: FierceBrosnan

Doctor Stan

Fake Doctor
kiwifarms.net
Your friend is a sped, I know that feeling

TheShortWaveCerealKiller

The Broner with a Boner
kiwifarms.net
Is he finally slowly getting honest with himself?

Also, I wanted to post here half an hour ago, but Civvie got mentioned and I've remembered he has a new vid, which was a joy to watch.
Noah has always been honest with himself about who he is and his situation, the thing keeping him from doing anything is that he is a legit lazy bum who'd rather let the pity train run its course than take a job at a Wal Mart.

The Shadow

The Shadow knows!
kiwifarms.net

Trig.Point

I wouldn't start from here.
kiwifarms.net
Part of Noah's problem is that he thinks he's the biggest brain in the room and therefore knows better, and another problem is he doesn't know when to turn off the condescending snark. Spoonman expects instant miracle cures like someone's casting a spell.
His twitter is hard going. I personally can't just dip into it, and understand what he's going on about, and I don't think it's worth the time and effort to read enough so that I can.

Mango Unchained

Cocaine and Cocaine Accessories
kiwifarms.net
So it looks like that Noah can't even stand himself as a self created character. Remarkable for someone so high up this own ass, his fecal matter is making decisions. Truly, he is himself his biggest enemy.

DSP at least makes a buck out of his shitnanigans, Noah's too vain to capitalize on his "misery" and he'd be too lazy to do something even if he wanted. Come to think of it, the more belligerent and debating he becomes, the more apt he seems for a Gamestop sales clerk. Perhaps a journey back to his roots could help scratch that, too lazy lethargic utterly deranged tortured.

Trig.Point

I wouldn't start from here.
kiwifarms.net
Part of Noah's problem is that he thinks he's the biggest brain in the room and therefore knows better, and another problem is he doesn't know when to turn off the condescending snark. Spoonman expects instant miracle cures like someone's casting a spell.
Thinking about it I wonder if he's not got an unrealistic view of the level of Mental Health support he has the financial means to access. I'm not saying that professionals providing publicly funded mental health care are bad, rather their aim is the achieve the most good with the resources available.

So I wonder if some Psychologist took a look at spoony, gave him a chance to engage with the treatment, then when spoony fucked it off. Instead of spending time trying to persuade him, he just moved onto the next Patient.

Spoony may have been hoping for a Good Will Hunting scenario, where the Doctor just sees his genius and Potential. Instead the Doctor just saw a waste of time, and moved onto Patients that needed assistance helping themselves.

Tron: Deadly Dicks

It's hard to fuck a moth and Godzilla ain't picky.
kiwifarms.net
To my knowledge he gets no tugboat for his mental illness. For as much as he touts it I doubt his pride allows him to get TRUMPDOLLARSREE in his wallet.

April comes off as a "I hate my life and situation but I cant stand to go back with my parents' type of person. Its obvious neither of them have any skills or education that qualifies them for something about entry to mid level jobs. And even worse is that she almost seems to encourage Noah's self destructive behavior with her two jobs and him doing nothing. Maybe hes lying to her that they are better off than they are? Im not sure. All I know is that this is a thin thread that is gonna snap sooner than later.

I've said it once I'll say it till I die. Noah is simultaneously too prideful too accept he needs to work and too self deprecating / defeating to even relish the though of a job cause he thinks he'll die of [insert your illness of choice here]. He's a lot like Chris chan in that sense. He hates admitting hes wrong and will do everything in his power to show he isnt but at the end of the day hes gonna go to bed and wake up the same person he was the last day. And he will be damned if someone dares do the gross sin of "OFFERING HELP!"
Let's be honest, nearly everyone on the planet doesn't like admitting/being told they did something wrong.

But I think his biggest problem is his refusal to get any sort of meaningful help about his mental issues. His mental garbage can must be completely hidden by all the trash that's been overflowing from it at this point.

GloriousRapeRabbit

RapeRabbit of infinite glory
kiwifarms.net
Spoony may have been hoping for a Good Will Hunting scenario, where the Doctor just sees his genius and Potential. Instead the Doctor just saw a waste of time, and moved onto Patients that needed assistance helping themselves.

This....I believe you just fuckin hit the nail right on the head here. This is what he wants.
He wants to be the missunderstood genius everybody loves and adores with droves of people just sacrificing all their time and effort and life to bring out the glorious magnificent brilliance only he can provide to humanity. He cant take it when he realizes doctors only thinks he is just another fuck up and no special V.I.P treatment is offered. He wants the doctors to bow at his feet.

UnclePhil

Getting older in a changing, frightening world.
kiwifarms.net
I saw his Pro Doom II video, and I absolutely died when Civvie did his Full Metal Jacket clip. There needs to be more shit like this.

Timestamped at 9:10.
Easy subscribe. I love the Pro Doom Original Trilogy video too, especially him trying to finish the disgusting Monster Energy Drink and imagining the "just citrus" flavor is probably what a Japanese sex robot's pussy tastes like.

BillionBisonBucks

Soon will be worth five billion pounds
kiwifarms.net
I feel like if I, say, sustained a terrible brain injury that made me clinically indecisive, I would just carry a D20. Assign numbers to possibilities and let chance decide, you know?

At least that way something would get done.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino