TGWTG The Spoony One / Spoony / Noah Antwiler - Washed-up Video game / movie critic. Patreon scammer. Pussy-whipped SJW. A more insufferable DSP.

BillionBisonBucks

Soon will be worth five billion pounds
kiwifarms.net
I feel like if I, say, sustained a terrible brain injury that made me clinically indecisive, I would just carry a D20. Assign numbers to possibilities and let chance decide, you know?

At least that way something would get done.

MementoMalum

1 Corinthians 6:12
kiwifarms.net
I feel like if I, say, sustained a terrible brain injury that made me clinically indecisive, I would just carry a D20. Assign numbers to possibilities and let chance decide, you know?

At least that way something would get done.
Or maybe carry a coin. Flip it for every decision. Maybe melt one side, so it would be immediately apparent which side was which. And then, since you have this cool way of making decisions that basically leaves everything to chance, you could come up with a cool outfit, maybe wear a mask with two sides to show your devotion to the binary god. Then you could call yourself a cool name, and go out and torment a rich playboy who dresses up in tights and beats the crap out of homeless people for fun.

Sorry, what were we talking about? Spoony? Yeah, he's a basket case. Too scared of death to actually an hero, too lazy to actually fix his life, and too pathetic and miserable to make watching his twitter rants interesting.

TheBeast66

kiwifarms.net
Used to like his channel, but then started doing Let's Plays and stop with his wrestling reviews (though looking back they where more bitter rantings more than anything else) From the little I've seen on his Twitter it's just angry rantings

A Big Bumbling Black Man

never forget your vest in the gangster kitchen
kiwifarms.net
(though looking back they where more bitter rantings more than anything else)
Spoony's content gets a lot less enjoyable once you realize you're not watching a hyperfocused analytical nerd playing a character of an overly cynical critic, what you're actually watching are the cresting high points of a manic depressive bipolar sociopath.

JuanButNotForgotten

Friendly Mexican Ghost
kiwifarms.net
Okay I’m no fan of Sargon of Akkad, but I think it’s bullshit that he got banned from Patreon and Spoony is still allowed to collect money from the platform when he’s obviously a fraud.

Say what you will, at least Carl makes content.
Heh, then you should check Shmorky's Patreon. It even has "Farewell" post, but people still give him money and he is not banned.

Zaryiu

Nobody important
kiwifarms.net
What else is she going to do. She gets to live rent-free in a nice house and presumably spends most of her time at home ignoring Spoony, playing Skyrim and painting dolls.
She seems pretty weird, maybe she is low-key crazy.
Well from DHI thread on her I know she is not sane as in "Lives completely in a fantasy world innher head and lost connection with the real world" sort of not sane

Last edited:

Zaryiu

Nobody important
kiwifarms.net
You got a link to that?
https://forum2.deadhorseinterchange.net/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=265 (277 pages by the way right now)
I wonder what Scarlet is up to these days.

Does she look at Spoony’s twitter and go “bullet dodged!” or does part of her feel like she helped in part to make this Frankenstein monster of terrible.
Well if what i remember reading somewhere was right (i) don't know if it was) Scarlett was friend with Lupa so...

JuanButNotForgotten

Friendly Mexican Ghost
kiwifarms.net
https://forum2.deadhorseinterchange.net/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=265 (277 pages by the way right now)

Well if what i remember reading somewhere was right (i) don't know if it was) Scarlett was friend with Lupa so...
What I certainly remember, because it was in Metokur's video about Spoony, is that after Noah Antwitter was fired, Scarlett and Holly from their HR division had a suspicious exchange on Twitter, something like "someone's ends is someone's beggings! - Love you! - Love you too!".

Mango Unchained

Cocaine and Cocaine Accessories
kiwifarms.net
What I certainly remember, because it was in Metokur's video about Spoony, is that after Noah Antwitter was fired, Scarlett and Holly from their HR division had a suspicious exchange on Twitter, something like "someone's ends is someone's beggings! - Love you! - Love you too!".
You did your homework, señor. Allow me to add a few more pointers; @Scarlettopia is only visible for selected followers, her birthday was apparently yesterday, she's got a DeviantArt lurker account ( https://www.deviantart.com/scarlettopia ) and the particular Tweet exchange between Lupa and her could be her own brand of schadenfreude. Even if you are friends with a person who dissed your ex you needn't passive aggressively celebrate it in public - GOTIS to the max.

Echo_Ender

Doggo
kiwifarms.net
At this point, I'm just waiting for him to come down with a serious illness due to poor living/eating or sperg out in public and get into legal trouble. And since he has a home mortgage of debt, whatever other debts he's accrued, and zero emergency savings, either one will ruin him.

That's pretty much where he's headed at this point. It's pretty clear that his family isn't going to get involved in his trainwreck of a life, April can't pull him out of it, and he actively resists and mocks any doctor's attempts to help.

Most psych docs will tell you straight up that Cognitive behavioral therapy, which they were apparently trying on him, works amazingly... if the patient takes it seriously and actually wants to get better. If the patient has an ego where they think they know better than the docs or prefer stewing in their mental illnesses instead of trying to improve (Both describe Spoony accurately), then it just plain won't work..

As for others close to him, he really only has April and his brother Miles at this point. I'd say odds are 50/50 that April will either finally wake up and leave him... or get dragged down into whatever disaster he's headed for due to blind devotion.

And it looks like Miles is resigned to the fact that he can't fix Spoony and just tries to be there. It's a sad situation.

TheShortWaveCerealKiller

The Broner with a Boner
kiwifarms.net
At this point, I'm just waiting for him to come down with a serious illness due to poor living/eating or sperg out in public and get into legal trouble. And since he has a home mortgage of debt, whatever other debts he's accrued, and zero emergency savings, either one will ruin him.

That's pretty much where he's headed at this point. It's pretty clear that his family isn't going to get involved in his trainwreck of a life, April can't pull him out of it, and he actively resists and mocks any doctor's attempts to help.

Most psych docs will tell you straight up that Cognitive behavioral therapy, which they were apparently trying on him, works amazingly... if the patient takes it seriously and actually wants to get better. If the patient has an ego where they think they know better than the docs or prefer stewing in their mental illnesses instead of trying to improve (Both describe Spoony accurately), then it just plain won't work..

As for others close to him, he really only has April and his brother Miles at this point. I'd say odds are 50/50 that April will either finally wake up and leave him... or get dragged down into whatever disaster he's headed for due to blind devotion.

And it looks like Miles is resigned to the fact that he can't fix Spoony and just tries to be there. It's a sad situation.
Miles is sadly the relative that keeps hoping for the best but he knows, he knows Spoony will do nothing to help. He knows he will keep diving himself deeper into perverse squalor. But he cant do anything but watch and comfort. Fuck thats depressing

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino