TGWTG The Spoony One / Spoony / Noah Antwiler - Washed-up Video game / movie critic. Patreon scammer. Pussy-whipped SJW. A more insufferable DSP. Twitter addict. Has pissed everything away.

• Despite what alcoholic retards are saying, there are no plans to shut down the Kiwi Farms.

Echo_Ender

Doggo
kiwifarms.net
Oh sure, I had a good chuckle with Phantasmagoria and Sewer Shark from back in the day,
Those were from back when he scripted out his material, trying to be funny and entertaining instead of sperging out unscripted with preachy, egotistical bullshit.

How many times in his old stuff did he start sperging out on someone (Doctors, the president, game companies, ect) vs how much he was just enjoying cheesy acting, weirdness, and mind-boggling gameplay?

Of course that was back when he actually created good content to get positive attention instead of sperging out against Trump/throwing a self-pity party on Twitter for asspats...

I Love Beef

Bell peppers and bee- HEY WAIT A SEC WHERE'S THE B
kiwifarms.net
Those were from back when he scripted out his material, trying to be funny and entertaining instead of sperging out unscripted with preachy, egotistical bullshit.

How many times in his old stuff did he start sperging out on someone (Doctors, the president, game companies, ect) vs how much he was just enjoying cheesy acting, weirdness, and mind-boggling gameplay?

Of course that was back when he actually created good content to get positive attention instead of sperging out against Trump/throwing a self-pity party on Twitter for asspats...
I think the point when he got too big for his britches occurred when he did Microcosm and hung around Angry Joe too much. Microcosm displayed some of his first acts of cynicism at the industry, which was good dark humor, while I think hanging around Angry Joe and Blistered Thumbs got him to think that he could definitely snipe at the video game industry all he wanted to. This went from him sperging on and sniping at Deadliest Warrior: The Game, to him going to E3 and making him and everyone down at TGWTG look like complete jackoffs that no one in their right mind would want to associate themselves with. And yeah, when Jason said it cost him his interview with Notch of Minecraft, Jason had every right to tell off Spoony to go play in Minecraft forever at that point.

Mango Unchained

Cocaine and Cocaine Accessories
kiwifarms.net
Hell, I've even been there when he sperged about killer bees and interrupted a Dungeons and Dragons session by Jason and his friends back in the day like the cringey nerd motherfucker he still is today.

You were actually there when this happened? Awesome! Note that Spoony is so unapologetic that he doesn't even excuse himself when he bails out. Or did he come back later and said something? What a pompous jackass. Major props to the guy who told him off, he got as close to a good scolding as he could without having to fear a ban.

I think the point when he got too big for his britches occurred when he did Microcosm and hung around Angry Joe too much. Microcosm displayed some of his first acts of cynicism at the industry, which was good dark humor, while I think hanging around Angry Joe and Blistered Thumbs got him to think that he could definitely snipe at the video game industry all he wanted to. This went from him sperging on and sniping at Deadliest Warrior: The Game, to him going to E3 and making him and everyone down at TGWTG look like complete jackoffs that no one in their right mind would want to associate themselves with. And yeah, when Jason said it cost him his interview with Notch of Minecraft, Jason had every right to tell off Spoony to go play in Minecraft forever at that point.

Perhaps most of us agree with Jason's livecast outburst when he said that Noah's retarded war cry closed many doors for him in the industry. Imagine being branded in your company as a circlejerk buffoon because your co-worker sperged out at the watercooler conversation. It'd piss off anybody enough to avoid that person like the plague. I support the thesis of Joe's contagious shtick. Spoony is the kind of person susceptible for that, especially since he doesn't bounce off other people's arguments and is accustomed to be the only voice in the room due to banhammering others if they oppose him. While the Deadliest Warrior rant is scripted and the bees thing was him acting natural, it's safe to say he hasn't run into adroit people in RL very often. Remember when Joe choked on Jeff Keeley? This is what Spoony tries to avoid because he knows he cannot handle the counterattack. He's done panels alright, a turnaround position where you can brush off unappealing questions and pick the next raised hand. Noah would confront a store clerk over a pack of Skittles if he found it facing backwards in the aisle. At the same time he skips court despite claiming to defend his case. Cowardly microcock.

Spoonay.jpg

I imagine all those voices to sound like his own because we know he doesn't listen to others. The voices you should hear are the voices of doctors telling you to get your shit together.

Last edited:

Dom Cruise

kiwifarms.net
I think Phantasmagoria 2 was the first full LP of a game I ever watched.

It was pretty good, but nothing else I tried to watch of Spoony caught my interest as much, there was once a time when maybe there was a spark of something there, but I'm not all surprised he would turn into one of the biggest also rans of ecelebs.

JuanButNotForgotten

Friendly Mexican Ghost
kiwifarms.net
think the point when he got too big for his britches occurred when he did Microcosm and hung around Angry Joe too much
Nah, I think it was when his fans clicked him Mashable. Or maybe even earlier, because his celebration post was basically "I won, thank you, but if you aren't happy for me, then go fuck yourself, nobody wants you here", meaning his ego was bigger than him even before that.

TheShortWaveCerealKiller

The Broner with a Boner
kiwifarms.net
Perhaps most of us agree with Jason's livecast outburst when he said that Noah's exceptional war cry closed many doors for him in the industry. Imagine being branded in your company as a circlejerk buffoon because your co-worker sperged out at the watercooler conversation. It'd piss off anybody enough to avoid that person like the plague. I support the thesis of Joe's contagious shtick. Spoony is the kind of person susceptible for that, especially since he doesn't bounce off other people's arguments and is accustomed to be the only voice in the room due to banhammering others if they oppose him. While the Deadliest Warrior rant is scripted and the bees thing was him acting natural, it's safe to say he hasn't run into adroit people in RL very often. Remember when Joe choked on Jeff Keeley? This is what Spoony tries to avoid because he knows he cannot handle the counterattack. He's done panels alright, a turnaround position where you can brush off unappealing questions and pick the next raised hand. Noah would confront a store clerk over a pack of Skittles if he found it facing backwards in the aisle. At the same time he skips court despite claiming to defend his case. Cowardly microcock.
Spoony reminds me of the kid in school who would get pissed if the teacher gave him a 99 and not a 100. But hey when you're so used to being right because you're the only one arguing I can see what a shock it can be to have opinions other than your own. Like how he lashes out at people for liking certain movies or games because [insert extremely mundane reason here]. Me thinks Spoony never truly grew out of his "Im ready for life" phase from his teen years. Just thinking out loud though.

RJ MacReady

cheating bitch
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Spoony reminds me of the kid in school who would get pissed if the teacher gave him a 99 and not a 100. But hey when you're so used to being right because you're the only one arguing I can see what a shock it can be to have opinions other than your own. Like how he lashes out at people for liking certain movies or games because [insert extremely mundane reason here]. Me thinks Spoony never truly grew out of his "Im ready for life" phase from his teen years. Just thinking out loud though.
I once said that Noah is perpetually a college freshman: His diet, hygiene, sleep schedule, work ethic, emotional maturity and perspective doesn't seem to have meaningfully improved in almost 20 years. It's just that his cynicism has multiplied and people (namely himself) mistake that for growth.

Krokodil Overdose

[|][||][||][|_]
kiwifarms.net
At this point, I'm just waiting for him to come down with a serious illness due to poor living/eating or sperg out in public and get into legal trouble. And since he has a home mortgage of debt, whatever other debts he's accrued, and zero emergency savings, either one will ruin him.
See, that's a loose end that's always bugged me: his mysterious... I won't say "solvency," but lack of bankruptcy. He makes shit money, as far as we know, he has a mortgage, he just had to replace his car, and even if you don't buy his stories about being a human petri dish, he does have psychiatric meds to pay for. And Illinois is not a cheap place to live. How exactly has he kept his head above water for so long?

Dom Cruise

kiwifarms.net
See, that's a loose end that's always bugged me: his mysterious... I won't say "solvency," but lack of bankruptcy. He makes shit money, as far as we know, he has a mortgage, he just had to replace his car, and even if you don't buy his stories about being a human petri dish, he does have psychiatric meds to pay for. And Illinois is not a cheap place to live. How exactly has he kept his head above water for so long?
His parents maybe? Maybe he comes from a family with money?

RJ MacReady

cheating bitch
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
IIRC, thanks to Joe Arpaio, Noah's brother was able to retire with a full pension after killing that illegal alien (#JuanButNotForgotten).
Noah leached off him for years, so it would be expected that Miles is giving Noah a piece of that :tugboat:
Miles retired? I remember reading about him being promoted to sergeant a few years ago.

Echo_Ender

Doggo
kiwifarms.net
This actually sounds about right. Angry Joe has a smug, egotistical attitude that I could see rubbing off on Spoony.

Now that I think about it, when he started hanging out with Joe and the TGWTG crew was right about when he started doing less scripted stuff, more "Spontaneous angry rant" stuff, and started doing those stupid sketches with "Characters"

• Informative
Reactions: UnclePhil

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This actually sounds about right. Angry Joe has a smug, egotistical attitude that I could see rubbing off on Spoony.

Now that I think about it, when he started hanging out with Joe and the TGWTG crew was right about when he started doing less scripted stuff, more "Spontaneous angry rant" stuff, and started doing those stupid sketches with "Characters"
Don't strip agency from Noah; he was always a smug feedbackophobic cunt. The difference is that he just got lazier and lazier the longer he did this.

TheShortWaveCerealKiller

The Broner with a Boner
kiwifarms.net
My guess is that he has some money coming from either selling things or April is making a lot more money than we know. She does have two jobs so maybe its just enough to keep them above drowning level. Spoony maybe an asshole but he isnt stupid with his money from what it seems. He could be a super penny pincher that saved up some Patreon bucks back when he was hitting that 1k+ mark.

Mango Unchained

Cocaine and Cocaine Accessories
kiwifarms.net
My guess is that he has some money coming from either selling things or April is making a lot more money than we know. She does have two jobs so maybe its just enough to keep them above drowning level. Spoony maybe an asshole but he isnt stupid with his money from what it seems. He could be a super penny pincher that saved up some Patreon bucks back when he was hitting that 1k+ mark.
Some pages ago I listed off many possibilities of mooching/diddling money off people you know and are close to. Every one of the latest posts has been going over it in deeper analysis. Didn't know Miles retired either, or that you can get a neat pension fund for axing an Ese. Anyway, my biggest estimation would refer to April, being the one closest to him and unironically adoring Spoony. If Miles supports this trainwreck conductor, then likely out of brotherly obligation. Family ties can take you places, even to bankruptcy.

I think whatever you can put past yourself in a lazy-arse mindset, you can put past Noah. What would you do in his shoes? Remember to think in bottomfeeding terms for this one - You'd leech money off Patreon/YT subscribers/Twitter sugar daddys and keep doing it until the well's parched. No reason to get up and stop whining. Why change something that functions good? Then, as additional income, you would suck the teats of your closest ones, namely Miles and April - all for the cost of fake tears. Thinking about your future or pension? Don't be silly! You're siting on your throne of lies now. You are getting da monies now. Why else haven't we heard about Noah filling out applications or musing about re-entering the gaming retail business? Because there are no plans for it in light of mooching successfully.

There sure are some possibilities of his income unknown to us, and the contradictions keep piling up. He can get a replacement car, he can pay a fine no problem. The possibility of saved money is also a good one. Discharged college money perhaps? Leftover Patreon savings? We may never know. What we will have confirmed is the lack thereof when he's finally evicted.

Here's a question: Which of the seven deadly sins has Spoony not covered? He's done Greed, Sloth, Wrath, Pride, and Envy. Only Gluttony and Lust left to complete his Quest, right?

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I never watched "My DnD session is better than yours and heres why" the show. But I will stand corrected.
They were usually pretty funny, but the ones that weren't were things like his four part rambling series where he tries to give his own view on things and his lookthrough of 5e. That one in particular was a big joke, because he had no real good reasons for not liking it beyond art and petty grognard reasons that don't fly in the slightest. Made all the worse because he barely read the book and didn't even play it before the review.