TGWTG The Spoony One / Spoony / Noah Antwiler - Washed-up Video game / movie critic. Patreon scammer. Pussy-whipped SJW. A more insufferable DSP.

TheShortWaveCerealKiller

The Broner with a Boner
kiwifarms.net
See, that's a loose end that's always bugged me: his mysterious... I won't say "solvency," but lack of bankruptcy. He makes shit money, as far as we know, he has a mortgage, he just had to replace his car, and even if you don't buy his stories about being a human petri dish, he does have psychiatric meds to pay for. And Illinois is not a cheap place to live. How exactly has he kept his head above water for so long?
My guess is that he has some money coming from either selling things or April is making a lot more money than we know. She does have two jobs so maybe its just enough to keep them above drowning level. Spoony maybe an asshole but he isnt stupid with his money from what it seems. He could be a super penny pincher that saved up some Patreon bucks back when he was hitting that 1k+ mark.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Mango Unchained

Mango Unchained

Cocaine and Cocaine Accessories
kiwifarms.net
My guess is that he has some money coming from either selling things or April is making a lot more money than we know. She does have two jobs so maybe its just enough to keep them above drowning level. Spoony maybe an asshole but he isnt stupid with his money from what it seems. He could be a super penny pincher that saved up some Patreon bucks back when he was hitting that 1k+ mark.
Some pages ago I listed off many possibilities of mooching/diddling money off people you know and are close to. Every one of the latest posts has been going over it in deeper analysis. Didn't know Miles retired either, or that you can get a neat pension fund for axing an Ese. Anyway, my biggest estimation would refer to April, being the one closest to him and unironically adoring Spoony. If Miles supports this trainwreck conductor, then likely out of brotherly obligation. Family ties can take you places, even to bankruptcy.

I think whatever you can put past yourself in a lazy-arse mindset, you can put past Noah. What would you do in his shoes? Remember to think in bottomfeeding terms for this one - You'd leech money off Patreon/YT subscribers/Twitter sugar daddys and keep doing it until the well's parched. No reason to get up and stop whining. Why change something that functions good? Then, as additional income, you would suck the teats of your closest ones, namely Miles and April - all for the cost of fake tears. Thinking about your future or pension? Don't be silly! You're siting on your throne of lies now. You are getting da monies now. Why else haven't we heard about Noah filling out applications or musing about re-entering the gaming retail business? Because there are no plans for it in light of mooching successfully.

There sure are some possibilities of his income unknown to us, and the contradictions keep piling up. He can get a replacement car, he can pay a fine no problem. The possibility of saved money is also a good one. Discharged college money perhaps? Leftover Patreon savings? We may never know. What we will have confirmed is the lack thereof when he's finally evicted.

Here's a question: Which of the seven deadly sins has Spoony not covered? He's done Greed, Sloth, Wrath, Pride, and Envy. Only Gluttony and Lust left to complete his Quest, right?

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I never watched "My DnD session is better than yours and heres why" the show. But I will stand corrected.
They were usually pretty funny, but the ones that weren't were things like his four part rambling series where he tries to give his own view on things and his lookthrough of 5e. That one in particular was a big joke, because he had no real good reasons for not liking it beyond art and petty grognard reasons that don't fly in the slightest. Made all the worse because he barely read the book and didn't even play it before the review.

RumblyTumbly

kiwifarms.net
Only Gluttony and Lust left to complete his Quest, right?
Well he is fat now so I think we can cross gluttony off. Also, gluttony, while most closely linked with eating, can be generally applied to any form of overconsumption. I think his Twitter use can be seen as an example of that. Granted, the Christian take on the deadly sin deals more with eating but I want to rip on him again for being a twitter addict.

As for Lust...I happen to recall Spoony’s major problems beginning with his devotion to a certain saucy redhead and also through a certain rape joke towards a female coworker (for lack of a better term).

But what do I know.

TheOnlyYamchaFan

Wolf Fang Whatever
kiwifarms.net
Some pages ago I listed off many possibilities of mooching/diddling money off people you know and are close to. Every one of the latest posts has been going over it in deeper analysis. Didn't know Miles retired either, or that you can get a neat pension fund for axing an Ese. Anyway, my biggest estimation would refer to April, being the one closest to him and unironically adoring Spoony. If Miles supports this trainwreck conductor, then likely out of brotherly obligation. Family ties can take you places, even to bankruptcy.

I think whatever you can put past yourself in a lazy-arse mindset, you can put past Noah. What would you do in his shoes? Remember to think in bottomfeeding terms for this one - You'd leech money off Patreon/YT subscribers/Twitter sugar daddys and keep doing it until the well's parched. No reason to get up and stop whining. Why change something that functions good? Then, as additional income, you would suck the teats of your closest ones, namely Miles and April - all for the cost of fake tears. Thinking about your future or pension? Don't be silly! You're siting on your throne of lies now. You are getting da monies now. Why else haven't we heard about Noah filling out applications or musing about re-entering the gaming retail business? Because there are no plans for it in light of mooching successfully.

There sure are some possibilities of his income unknown to us, and the contradictions keep piling up. He can get a replacement car, he can pay a fine no problem. The possibility of saved money is also a good one. Discharged college money perhaps? Leftover Patreon savings? We may never know. What we will have confirmed is the lack thereof when he's finally evicted.

Here's a question: Which of the seven deadly sins has Spoony not covered? He's done Greed, Sloth, Wrath, Pride, and Envy. Only Gluttony and Lust left to complete his Quest, right?
Speculation on where his money is coming from is difficult to answer. Considering that his patreon was the source of a lot of his freak outs I can guess that's where all his income was coming from. Likely he was feeling ashamed of not contributing to their household, being a leech on his girlfriend probably wasn't helping the planet sized ego stuffed in that potato-sized head of Spoony's.

Reactions: Mango Unchained

MrLoneWolfmanhardt

kiwifarms.net
Found this sp00ky gem on Reddit, thought I'd share it with kiwi so I joined up.

Starts off a little crazy, but if you stick with it you'll get shivers when you realize what he is saying is true when it comes to comparing DSP and Spoony. Like wtf and holy shit. They moved across the country on the same year? And the last one with their names chilled me to my bones lol especially cause I've been watching a lot more conspiracy shit on YT (particularly Mandela effect stuff that sp00ks the shit out of me but I love it).

Enjoy, and please respond.

nekro got triggered, but used his favourite emoji instead of his words XD talk about autistic.

LordofCringe7206

kiwifarms.net
IIRC, thanks to Joe Arpaio, Noah's brother was able to retire with a full pension after killing that illegal alien (#JuanButNotForgotten).
Noah leached off him for years, so it would be expected that Miles is giving Noah a piece of that :tugboat:
Here's something I want to know: how does Miles handle Spoony tweeting about politics the way he does? This guy almost got killed by an illegal immigrant. Meanwhile, he's brother is tweeting about orange man being bad for not supporting the poor Mexicans crossing the border.

Echo_Ender

Doggo
kiwifarms.net
Speculation on where his money is coming from is difficult to answer. Considering that his patreon was the source of a lot of his freak outs I can guess that's where all his income was coming from. Likely he was feeling ashamed of not contributing to their household, being a leech on his girlfriend probably wasn't helping the planet sized ego stuffed in that potato-sized head of Spoony's.
The best bet is a combination of April working herself half to death to make ends meet (Her name IS on that mortgage, afterall. She doesn't want her credit rating nuked), and Spoony running up credit card debt to pay the bills.

Here's something I want to know: how does Miles handle Spoony tweeting about politics the way he does? This guy almost got killed by an illegal immigrant. Meanwhile, he's brother is tweeting about orange man being bad for not supporting the poor Mexicans crossing the border.
Miles ignores Spoonys ranting. I'm pretty sure that Miles' politics oppose Spoonys, but Miles is smart enough to not broadcast everything he thinks on the internet.

As for the"Juan but not forgotten", I get that it's a meme. But in all seriousness, Miles was in the right.

The guy he shot was a human trafficker who pulled a rifle on him at near-point-blank.

gydorem

kiwifarms.net
The guy he shot was a human trafficker who pulled a rifle on him at near-point-blank.
Were there any eyewitnesses to this? Say an Antwiler were to run a red light and k*ll the occupants of the other car. If no one were around he could just say he had the green. Hypothetically speaking of course.

Last edited:

JuanButNotForgotten

Friendly Mexican Ghost
kiwifarms.net
how does Miles handle Spoony tweeting about politics the way he does? This guy almost got killed by an illegal immigrant. Meanwhile, he's brother is tweeting about orange man being bad for not supporting the poor Mexicans crossing the border.
That's nothing. I remember Spoony tweeting something about praising actions of ANTIFA and that they are only chance against Trump or something. Yeah, looks especially good, when your brother is a cop and they have pretty clear stance on killing them.

As for the"Juan but not forgotten", I get that it's a meme. But in all seriousness, Miles was in the right.
This meme appeared during Spoony's streaming days and I don't. Need to tell you. How it went. People just used it to troll him, it was never about Miles. Hell, even with the nickname like mine, I can laugh at it and still think that Miles had a good reason to open fire.

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Well, according to RJMcready, during his last twitter suspension he spent time playing games on steam. That resolved an old dispute "maybe, if he get banned from Twitter he will start doing reviews again". Nope, not gonna happen.
It really is impressive that he's that HIDEOUSLY lazy and feedbackophobic.

Terrified of the camera because you're a tard who arrogantly thinks he's better than the psych people? Just fucking write them like you did back in the day; those also had value.

It's not hard to produce content at least some people would want.

RJ MacReady

cheating bitch
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Well, according to RJMcready, during his last twitter suspension he spent time playing games on steam. That resolved an old dispute "maybe, if he get banned from Twitter he will start doing reviews again". Nope, not gonna happen.
He's been ranting about Bloodborne for weeks, so I imagine he was just playing that.

I don't think short Twitter outages bother Noah, anyway. Most of his rants are a couple of hours apart, which suggests he plays games in short bursts and dicks around on the internet to recharge his will to play. This fits with how he can rarely stream a game for more than two hours before suddenly getting bored or frustrated. He's hyper-ADHD, which is also why it takes him weeks to finish games he actually does stick with (e.g. Bloodborne) - his play sessions are short and irregular.

A Big Bumbling Black Man

never forget your vest in the gangster kitchen
kiwifarms.net
He's been ranting about Bloodborne for weeks, so I imagine he was just playing that.
As a Bloodborne fan I was morbidly curious how his run was going.
Turns out he "officially ragequit" yesterday.

He gave up because he kept getting lost in the Forbidden Woods on the way to the boss.
He claims it's a "10-minute" trek, when in reality it's takes 1-2 minutes.
(Note: in this video, the player character is not sprinting very much, probably to give the viewer a good look at the path. If you memorize the path and sprint it's even faster.

That's hilarious.
Spoony didn't just ragequit because he couldn't defeat a boss.
He also ragequit because he kept getting lost.
:lol:

Last edited:

Mango Unchained

Cocaine and Cocaine Accessories
kiwifarms.net
This fits with how he can rarely stream a game for more than two hours before suddenly getting bored or frustrated. He's hyper-ADHD, which is also why it takes him weeks to finish games he actually does stick with (e.g. Bloodborne) - his play sessions are short and irregular.
Back in the day, when he was in good spirits this worked the other way around - he was so spergely fixated on FF to research, rave and rant about it to superfluous lengths. If Twitter blackout can't fix him, maybe a trip somewhere? The dude lights into a dark room with a flashlight and thinks the world ends where the light beam does. People need to see past their doorstep. And yes, past conventions too. Maybe you can't enjoy yourself there because it's still part of your job. They need to smell different air, eat different food, experience different cultures at least once in a decade. And I wonder if that could affect his panic ridden mind for the better.

But scratch that, guys. If money's not the issue, it's because President Orange owns the outside world. Back to the Blaggole it is.

It really is impressive that he's that HIDEOUSLY lazy and feedbackophobic.

Terrified of the camera because you're a tard who arrogantly thinks he's better than the psych people? Just fucking write them like you did back in the day; those also had value.

It's not hard to produce content at least some people would want.
He still writes, alright. He reviews the world in hourly tact on twitter, enriched in bias, cryptic spaz quotes and politics/religion/nihilistim

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino