TGWTG The Spoony One / Spoony / Noah Antwiler - Washed-up Video game / movie critic. Patreon scammer. Pussy-whipped SJW. A more insufferable DSP.

Mango Unchained

Cocaine and Cocaine Accessories
kiwifarms.net
What spoony need is a job. More then ever, a regular 9-5 job.
In order to get a job he needs to get his shit together first. Clear out the 2014 in his noggin and see something else than his current surroundings. Not to say I support wackos like him getting a vacation but he could easily ask Miles or April to go on a trip with him for a week or so. Imagine this whackjob coming into your office in his current state and being like "Ho hum you the employer here? Listen if I get a job here I'm gonna need fridays and mondays off for my streaming sessions and do you have a complete healthcare coverage?"

Spoony would tell the burgers to flip themselves.

Last edited:

Dumpster dived waifu

kiwifarms.net
As a Bloodborne fan I was morbidly curious how his run was going.
Turns out he "officially ragequit" yesterday.

He gave up because he kept getting lost in the Forbidden Woods on the way to the boss.
He claims it's a "10-minute" trek, when in reality it's takes 1-2 minutes.
(Note: in this video, the player character is not sprinting very much, probably to give the viewer a good look at the path. If you memorize the path and sprint it's even faster.

That's hilarious.
Spoony didn't just ragequit because he couldn't defeat a boss.
He also ragequit because he kept getting lost.
:lol:
That's fucking grade a exceptionalism. He needs to suck it up and git gud.
The walk back to the boss is hard? If hes explored remotely, he has access to the shortcut. Along the path between the bonfire and the boss via shortcut are 4 enemies. Snake man #1 likely wont see you and if he does, he'll sperg out giving you plenty of time to leave his aggro range. Snake man #2 can be avoided entirely by just sliding down a hill instead of following the path, and its obvious you can skip him. The next 2 are giant boars. They open every encounter with a long roar then a charge. You can gap close during the roar and kill them fast.

Spoony is just impatient and inattentive.

Doctor Stan

Fake Doctor
kiwifarms.net
As a Bloodborne fan I was morbidly curious how his run was going.
Turns out he "officially ragequit" yesterday.

He gave up because he kept getting lost in the Forbidden Woods on the way to the boss.
He claims it's a "10-minute" trek, when in reality it's takes 1-2 minutes.
(Note: in this video, the player character is not sprinting very much, probably to give the viewer a good look at the path. If you memorize the path and sprint it's even faster.

That's hilarious.
Spoony didn't just ragequit because he couldn't defeat a boss.
He also ragequit because he kept getting lost.
:lol:
Oh god, it's like the old 'Dont tell me how to play' clip all over again

Oaat

kiwifarms.net
Spoony's website is completely dead. How late am I in noticing? His entire legacy only survives because of fan archives and TheSpoonyRUS now. His old content was better than anything TGWTG shat out but no one will even remember in 10 years.

• Late
Reactions: Mango Unchained

A Big Bumbling Black Man

never forget your vest in the gangster kitchen
kiwifarms.net
Lol for someone who loved to talk up about how much of an oldfag vidya veteran he is/was, he really can't handle some slight difficulty
If you can believe it, Spoony also got lost playing Doom 2016.
fucking DOOM IS "too labyrinthine" (his words) FOR SPOONY.
In his playthrough he started complaining about how Doom should have a Mass Effect style "push a button and an arrow points to where you should go" mechanic.
Coming from a guy who allegedly completed most Ultima games?
Ya know, a lot of Spoony's smug snarkiness comes from his personal belief that he's a knowledgeable critic.
If that collapses under public perception, it may help him realize his nonstop Twitter sperging isn't nearly as enlightened as he thinks it is either.
Ehhhh :optimistic: :optimistic: :optimistic: :optimistic: :optimistic:

Mango Unchained

Cocaine and Cocaine Accessories
kiwifarms.net
Didn't he complain about one of the FF games being nothing but a hallway??

So what's he after, exactly?? Does he want exactly one branching path??
I think what he's after is an easy win which he can claim cost a great deal of perseverance and gaming mastery.

The guy plays Super Punch-Out and switches into DSP mode halfway through reasoning that the controls don't respond. After violating the rule of no save states, he tries again but to no avail. Then he plays the original Punch-Out and granted, he beats the game up until Mike Tyson. So it's a game he played often as a kid, no objection. Next up is Punch-Out Wii, the easiest of them (in Contender Mode) and Spoony lasts to the end, being pissed at his struggle instead of sharing the joy of having beaten the game with his audience.

What could've spared us two hours of exercised futility and provided proof that he can be as good as he claims to be? Playing fucking TEKKEN.

Isn't that the "man's game" he swears he's a sensei at? Wouldn't you breeze through the game without mazes, cryptic elements and "broken controls", Spoony?

EDIT: His description comment alone is kek.

Baldur's Gait

Huh, you're a queer fellow!
kiwifarms.net
In his playthrough he started complaining about how Doom should have a Mass Effect style "push a button and an arrow points to where you should go" mechanic.
Ya know, a lot of Spoony's smug snarkiness comes from his personal belief that he's a knowledgeable critic.
If that collapses under public perception, it may help him realize his nonstop Twitter sperging isn't nearly as enlightened as he thinks it is either.
His "arrow points where you need to go" comment is also bullshit considering the game is very generous with letting you know where to go, with objective markers on both the in-game compass and the map screen. Even if you get lost, the map lets you know where to go.

Not to mention, Doom 2016 is generally more linear than the first two games. If he's getting lost at that game, I'd almost want to see him play the older ones.

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It really is impressive to see just how incompetent Noah is at games in general. I seem to remember for example there being footage of him getting bodied in a newer Tekken game. He also is laughably bad at Fallout 2, and this was after he admitted how much he liked it.

You'd think he'd like shit like the new Doom, the remade Punch-Out and so on. But nope; he's just like Pigroach at this point.

The Shadow

The Shadow knows!
kiwifarms.net
DOOM 2016 for real?

Shit was arenas linked by corridors, shit ain't hard!

REGENDarySumanai

Man of excellent taste
kiwifarms.net
It really is impressive to see just how incompetent Noah is at games in general. I seem to remember for example there being footage of him getting bodied in a newer Tekken game. He also is laughably bad at Fallout 2, and this was after he admitted how much he liked it.

You'd think he'd like shit like the new Doom, the remade Punch-Out and so on. But nope; he's just like Pigroach at this point.
DSP was able to beat Cuphead, so he still has a leg up on Staph Nipple here.

Baldur's Gait

Huh, you're a queer fellow!
kiwifarms.net
Noah's recently updated his Amazon wishlist for the first time in ages:

View attachment 840216View attachment 840217View attachment 840218

A sun lamp, nearly $300 of Pathfinder books and a PS4 game. And about that sun lamp...

View attachment 840222
View attachment 840223
View attachment 840224

That's the beginning of a ten hour rant about sun lamps and "lux" which has too many redundant tweets and GIFs for me to screencap in full. He wishlisted one anyway.
I'm not privy to how effective sun lamps are for depression, but the obvious joke here is he could just go out and get some damn sunlight for free. His pale skin probably needs it anyway.

Also, his comment about using stage lights. When was the last time he actually used them?

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino