TGWTG The Spoony One / Spoony / Noah Antwiler - Washed-up Video game / movie critic. Patreon scammer. Pussy-whipped SJW. A more insufferable DSP. Twitter addict. Has pissed everything away.

• Apologies for the site issues. The server's shipment was delayed. I'll ask again about it and if they can't provide it I'll source another.

Doctor Stan

Fake Doctor
kiwifarms.net
As a Bloodborne fan I was morbidly curious how his run was going.
Turns out he "officially ragequit" yesterday.

He gave up because he kept getting lost in the Forbidden Woods on the way to the boss.
He claims it's a "10-minute" trek, when in reality it's takes 1-2 minutes.
(Note: in this video, the player character is not sprinting very much, probably to give the viewer a good look at the path. If you memorize the path and sprint it's even faster.

That's hilarious.
Spoony didn't just ragequit because he couldn't defeat a boss.
He also ragequit because he kept getting lost.
:lol:
Oh god, it's like the old 'Dont tell me how to play' clip all over again

• Feels
Reactions: UnclePhil

A Big Bumbling Black Man

never forget your vest in the gangster kitchen
kiwifarms.net
Lol for someone who loved to talk up about how much of an oldfag vidya veteran he is/was, he really can't handle some slight difficulty
If you can believe it, Spoony also got lost playing Doom 2016.
fucking DOOM IS "too labyrinthine" (his words) FOR SPOONY.
In his playthrough he started complaining about how Doom should have a Mass Effect style "push a button and an arrow points to where you should go" mechanic.
Coming from a guy who allegedly completed most Ultima games?
Ya know, a lot of Spoony's smug snarkiness comes from his personal belief that he's a knowledgeable critic.
If that collapses under public perception, it may help him realize his nonstop Twitter sperging isn't nearly as enlightened as he thinks it is either.
Ehhhh :optimistic: :optimistic: :optimistic: :optimistic: :optimistic:

Mango Unchained

Cocaine and Cocaine Accessories
kiwifarms.net
Didn't he complain about one of the FF games being nothing but a hallway??

So what's he after, exactly?? Does he want exactly one branching path??
I think what he's after is an easy win which he can claim cost a great deal of perseverance and gaming mastery.

The guy plays Super Punch-Out and switches into DSP mode halfway through reasoning that the controls don't respond. After violating the rule of no save states, he tries again but to no avail. Then he plays the original Punch-Out and granted, he beats the game up until Mike Tyson. So it's a game he played often as a kid, no objection. Next up is Punch-Out Wii, the easiest of them (in Contender Mode) and Spoony lasts to the end, being pissed at his struggle instead of sharing the joy of having beaten the game with his audience.

What could've spared us two hours of exercised futility and provided proof that he can be as good as he claims to be? Playing fucking TEKKEN.

Isn't that the "man's game" he swears he's a sensei at? Wouldn't you breeze through the game without mazes, cryptic elements and "broken controls", Spoony?

EDIT: His description comment alone is kek.

Duncan Hills Coffee

Awakes you from a thousand deaths
kiwifarms.net
In his playthrough he started complaining about how Doom should have a Mass Effect style "push a button and an arrow points to where you should go" mechanic.
Ya know, a lot of Spoony's smug snarkiness comes from his personal belief that he's a knowledgeable critic.
If that collapses under public perception, it may help him realize his nonstop Twitter sperging isn't nearly as enlightened as he thinks it is either.
His "arrow points where you need to go" comment is also bullshit considering the game is very generous with letting you know where to go, with objective markers on both the in-game compass and the map screen. Even if you get lost, the map lets you know where to go.

Not to mention, Doom 2016 is generally more linear than the first two games. If he's getting lost at that game, I'd almost want to see him play the older ones.

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It really is impressive to see just how incompetent Noah is at games in general. I seem to remember for example there being footage of him getting bodied in a newer Tekken game. He also is laughably bad at Fallout 2, and this was after he admitted how much he liked it.

You'd think he'd like shit like the new Doom, the remade Punch-Out and so on. But nope; he's just like Pigroach at this point.

The Shadow

Last one in's a freemason!
kiwifarms.net
DOOM 2016 for real?

Shit was arenas linked by corridors, shit ain't hard!

REGENDarySumanai

Not So Bad Once You Try It, Right?
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It really is impressive to see just how incompetent Noah is at games in general. I seem to remember for example there being footage of him getting bodied in a newer Tekken game. He also is laughably bad at Fallout 2, and this was after he admitted how much he liked it.

You'd think he'd like shit like the new Doom, the remade Punch-Out and so on. But nope; he's just like Pigroach at this point.
DSP was able to beat Cuphead, so he still has a leg up on Staph Nipple here.

Duncan Hills Coffee

Awakes you from a thousand deaths
kiwifarms.net
Noah's recently updated his Amazon wishlist for the first time in ages:

View attachment 840216View attachment 840217View attachment 840218

A sun lamp, nearly $300 of Pathfinder books and a PS4 game. And about that sun lamp...

View attachment 840222
View attachment 840223
View attachment 840224

That's the beginning of a ten hour rant about sun lamps and "lux" which has too many redundant tweets and GIFs for me to screencap in full. He wishlisted one anyway.
I'm not privy to how effective sun lamps are for depression, but the obvious joke here is he could just go out and get some damn sunlight for free. His pale skin probably needs it anyway.

Also, his comment about using stage lights. When was the last time he actually used them?

JuanButNotForgotten

Friendly Mexican Ghost
kiwifarms.net
Lol for someone who loved to talk up about how much of an oldfag vidya veteran he is/was, he really can't handle some slight difficulty. Funny when compared to the incredibly cryptic, potentially game ending shit you might run across in old rpgs.
Just look at his Fallout 2 stream. Me and most of the people I know have beaten this game when we were teenagers and Spoony is fucking RPG oldfag, who created shitty build and blamed it on the game.

Also, I don't see this being posted yet.
Sorry if I'm wrong.

Smiling Honeybadger

Still not giving a fuck.
kiwifarms.net
I'm not privy to how effective sun lamps are for depression, but the obvious joke here is he could just go out and get some damn sunlight for free. His pale skin probably needs it anyway.

Also, his comment about using stage lights. When was the last time he actually used them?
They are said to be. But we are right in the middle of summer time. All Spoony has to do is going fucking outside. He gets fresh air for free as well and his poor dog some exercise.

These daylight lamps make sense when you live far up North in winter time. When it gets dark again at 3pm...