TGWTG The Spoony One / Spoony / Noah Antwiler - Washed-up Video game / movie critic. Patreon scammer. Pussy-whipped SJW. A more insufferable DSP.

MarvinTheParanoidAndroid

This will all end in tears, I just know it.
kiwifarms.net
Part of me wonders if it's because Trump can constantly say all this outrageous shit and still be in the highest office in the land. Meanwhile, Spoony, who at one point was a popular & productive internet personality, made one off-color joke about JesuOtaku and keeping [then] her in his basement...and that was the start of the Fall of the Experiment of Spoony if you will. He never really recovered from that.
In a way, you could say Spoony is a whipped dog, and not in the tradlife sexism sense either, but more in that he took a misstep and now he's too afraid to make a video with off color jokes. I suspect the fear of further backlash is part of what holds him back.

Wouldn't it be awful if Spoony pulled a Failure/Andy Warski and teamed up with Maddox as collaborators? They both sort of belong in the same ballpark when you think about it.

Last edited:

RumblyTumbly

kiwifarms.net
He still has a 120 schmucks wasting money on him?

Devotion can be an ugly thing if too extreme and misdirected to someone unworthy.

Echo_Ender

Doggo
kiwifarms.net
Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if some of them just forgot they were still supporting him and dropped out as soon as they remembered.
This is heavily theorized to be the case. A lot of his patrons probably donate $5 or $10 to tons of different people and don't keep track of it afterwards.

A lot of these fools also just feel sorry for him and give pitybux. But that crowd shrinks by the day.

• Agree
Reactions: twattycake

Captain Ramius

One ping only, please...
kiwifarms.net
What's to pity about him? The guy was making money that would make anyone on Patreon envious, had a good following, all he had to do was put in the work.
He's just a lazy cunt in his mid-30's trying to get a sliver of the e-fame he had a decade ago and constantly falling back on "muh depression".
I understand there are people who suffer from mental health issues but the ones who aren't willing to put in any effort to get better, I can't bring myself to care about them.

Clop

kiwifarms.net
Anyone who didn't spend some of their valuable time watching that train wreck that was Spoony's Doom 2016 stream, you occasionally see people asking about Spoony's life (like why stop making videos, etc.) and he doesn't fucking flinch, but he takes several minutes to "address the 'Juan but not forgotten'-thing."

Fucking hell Noah still doesn't fucking get it. Nobody gives a shit about Miles, they're just trying their best to get a rise out of Spoony because they know he's going to act like an anti-social manchild and spill every single bean when prodded with the right stick. The one thing he specifically even says has nothing to do with him, which is likely why he can so openly talk about it, because he loves to talk about everyone else, but to Spoony the subject of Spoony is too painful.

It's all downhill from there. I almost split in half from him replying to all the troll talk "I can take it." He's said multiple times that he doesn't like online multiplayer with anyone he doesn't know IRL and jokes about him needing some sort of personal touch to shooting someone in the face, but everyone knows he just can't handle the pressure of a possible mean person on the Internet. He can't take shit. His only defense mechanism to mean words is narcissism, and that shit only fools you and you alone.

I Love Beef

お前はもう。。。。満でるー!!!!
kiwifarms.net
I think what he's after is an easy win which he can claim cost a great deal of perseverance and gaming mastery.

The guy plays Super Punch-Out and switches into DSP mode halfway through reasoning that the controls don't respond. After violating the rule of no save states, he tries again but to no avail. Then he plays the original Punch-Out and granted, he beats the game up until Mike Tyson. So it's a game he played often as a kid, no objection. Next up is Punch-Out Wii, the easiest of them (in Contender Mode) and Spoony lasts to the end, being pissed at his struggle instead of sharing the joy of having beaten the game with his audience.

What could've spared us two hours of exercised futility and provided proof that he can be as good as he claims to be? Playing fucking TEKKEN.

Isn't that the "man's game" he swears he's a sensei at? Wouldn't you breeze through the game without mazes, cryptic elements and "broken controls", Spoony?

EDIT: His description comment alone is kek.
I laugh because professional Tekken and fighting games in general are split second muscle memory and action memorization games that also require you to be in good shape; not just in mind, but health too. They also require dedication to learning playstyles and knowing who is best for you to play as, because if you're not in your zone or shape yourself to match the gameplay, you've already lost.

And considering his failure to play Super Punch Out, I don't exactly think Spoony has either capabilities, nor discipline to get very far. Something also tells me Spoony was the kind of person who just struggled through Tekken 2 just so he could play as Devil or Angel and beam spam non stop. Even games like Street Fighter in where projectile spamming is possible is both a beginner's tactic to a professional's mind game that he couldn't possibly wrap his head around and figure out the dynamics of.

JuanButNotForgotten

Friendly Mexican Ghost
kiwifarms.net
Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if some of them just forgot they were still supporting him and dropped out as soon as they remembered.
It's hard to say. I was watching supercut of his DOOM 2016 stream and noticed $100 donation and I think it's not the first time someone gave him that much. Either they give it to him as "thank you for making me laugh that one time 8 years ago" or they think that Noah will at least start streaming more often.

Trig.Point

I wouldn't start from here.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I just watched a video by The Distributist, a right wing catholic YouTuber who descibes himself as a 'reactionary'.

He references Spoony in it. Now The Distributist is not a sentimental guy, but the respectful way he talked about Noah kind of caught me off guard.

It's important sometimes to get a reminder that at one time Noah Antwiler was actually someone worth watching.

Last edited:

DogEatDogFood

How lolcows are real if our eyes aren't real?
kiwifarms.net
Can someone tell me if some of the e-celebs that are friends with him (Linkara, MarzGurl) actually acknowledged that Spoony has a fucking problem or they are just fucking enablers?

WinterMoonsLight

J'ai une âme solitaire
kiwifarms.net
Can someone tell me if some of the e-celebs that are friends with him (Linkara, MarzGurl) actually acknowledged that Spoony has a fucking problem or they are just fucking enablers?
I'm pretty sure Brad tries to snap him out of it. They have remained friends and Brad has attempted to get Noah to participate in his projects. He probably has talked with him about it in private and offered solutions, which Noah ignores.

RJ MacReady

cheating bitch
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
They all know but none of them have ever discussed it in public. Linkara and HopeWithinChaos have occasionally offered support and advice which Noah has ignored or deflected every time. He was offered roles in Brad's movie and Linkara's audio drama and declined both. MarzGurl barely acknowledges his manic stanning for her over the Vic Mignogna lawsuit.

Blonde Bomb

when you got it, flaunt it
kiwifarms.net
They all know but none of them have ever discussed it in public. Linkara and HopeWithinChaos have occasionally offered support and advice which Noah has ignored or deflected every time. He was offered roles in Brad's movie and Linkara's audio drama and declined both. MarzGurl barely acknowledges his manic stanning for her over the Vic Mignogna lawsuit.
Spoony is going to have to hit rock bottom where he's lost all his friends (because you can only give someone a shoulder to cry on, asspats & attaboys before you realize that they aren't going to stick around if you aren't going to do anything to help yourself), has no means of financial support & literally no other options. And because of how manic & ill he is, and how he isn't seeking treatment (at least to my knowledge), when he does, it's not going to end well....

Mango Unchained

Cocaine and Cocaine Accessories
kiwifarms.net
Spoony is going to have to hit rock bottom where he's lost all his friends (because you can only give someone a shoulder to cry on, asspats & attaboys before you realize that they aren't going to stick around if you aren't going to do anything to help yourself), has no means of financial support & literally no other options. And because of how manic & ill he is, and how he isn't seeking treatment (at least to my knowledge), when he does, it's not going to end well....
Unfortunately, in today's first world such an ocurrence is delayed beyond reasonable measure. He'd have to lose literally everything but the shirt he wears. That means friends and family, including Miles and April (the latter sticking to him like a venereal disease), any sort of income, the food and the plates beneath it... Just everything. Facing no one but yourself and realize that your own reasoning is crap. And that is specifically Spoony's suggested treatment since he vehemently refuses to listen to anyone. Strip him down to square one, reboot the system. Anyway, 'tis but an illusion. He's got enablers, tugboats, etc. thus the thread is gonna last and in turn it gives us solace.

Last edited:

Blonde Bomb

when you got it, flaunt it
kiwifarms.net
Unfortunately, in today's first world such an ocurrence is delayed beyond reasonable measure. He'd have to lose literally everything but the shirt he wears. That means friends and family, including Miles and April (the latter sticking to him like a venereal disease), any sort of income, the food and the plates beneath it... Just everything. Facing no one but yourself and realize that your own reasoning is crap. And that is specifically Spoony's suggested treatment since he vehemently refuses to listen to anyone. Strip him down to square one, reboot the system. Anyway, 'tis but an illusion. He's got enablers, tugboats, etc. thus the thread is gonna last and in turn it gives us solace.
We can all take solace & pride in the fact that no matter how fucked up our lives may be...at least we aren't Spoony.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino